PDA

View Full Version : SEASON 86 FINAL FOUR (wild forecast)

Poging Baste
06-20-2010, 08:00 PM
The 86th edition of the NCAA is about to unfold in a few days...
Amongst 9 competing teams, who do you think will likely enter the FINAL FOUR?
> ARELLANO UNIVERSITY (AU) CHIEFS
> COLEGIO DE SAN JUAN DE LETRAN (CSJL) KNIGHTS
> COLLEGE OF SAINT BENILDE (CSB) BLAZERS
> EMILIO AGUINALDO COLLEGE (EAC) GENERALS
> JOSE RIZAL UNIVERSITY (JRU) HEAVY BOMBERS
> MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT) CARDINALS
> SAN BEDA COLLEGE (SBC) RED LIONS
> SAN SEBASTIAN COLLEGE RECOLETOS (SSCR) GOLDEN STAGS
> UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP DALTA SYSTEM (UPHDS) ALTAS

POST NOW...

oca
06-21-2010, 12:14 AM
This should be wild.

Imo, Only SSC-R is a cinch to make the F4.

The other 3 spots are to be contested by AU, CSJL, JRU, MIT and SBC and I won't consider any of these 4 as shoo-in to the semis.

Arellano becomes a F4 contender due to the re-appointment of Isaac as head coach. If he was able to steer MIT to consecutive F4 appearances during his tenure there, handling a team that he didn't built but just inherited and was never strengthened by quality recruits, just imagine what he can do with a team whose players he himself recruited.

CSJL undoubtedly has the best coach and motivator in this league. But the team is shallow in terms of talent. This is still a skills game and playing tough and rough doesn't necessarily put up points at the offensive end of the court. I expect this team to win a good number of games early in the tournament on sheer intimidation and these wins is what will put them in the thick of the race to the F4.

JRU is a team with a new found confidence down to the 9th man in its rotation. Unlike the teams under it's previous coach, offense now is spread and that should spell trouble for opposing teams. Dito sa line-up na ito, hindi mo ma-a-anticipate sino ang titira.

MIT imo has a very good but underrated coach in Victolero. The team has an abundance of veterans in its line-up and in college ball experience is a big, big advantage. The return of Banal gives them a competent PG and this complements the collective experience the team has.

SBC imo has the weakest coaching staff among the F4 contenders. Height advantage can be capitalized the most in a half court offense, but the coaching staff insist on a running game and hopes to score in a lot in transition. Very unlikely any opponent will give up points in transition and fastbreaks in a close end-game situation and SBC has an anemic half-court offense.

bydpogi
06-21-2010, 12:56 AM
NCAA Final 4

San Sebastian = Easy top pick, defending champs, good coach
San Beda = Close 2nd, talent alone could propel them to top spot. Kahit siguro wala ng coach tong team na ito :-)

3rd and 4th spot will be a wild battle among JRU, Letran, MIT.

JRU with a new system and new coach, who knows? Hindi kaya nag peak ng maaga? Consistency will be an issue, and when big games comes, who will take the big shots?

Letran simply ALAS

MIT One of the most intact team apart from San Sebastian this season. Might pull some surprises, kasi nitong last playing days nila sa Summer leagues eh nag pakita na ng maganda

Bottom half

Arellano will surely miss G.Ciriacruz production. But with a new coach in Leo Isaac they can pull some surprises

Perpetual Help will give every team a run for their money. Lacks the ceiling to compete with taller teams but will use what they have to their advantage

CSB had some good recruits in Lastimosa and McCoy, both players can contribute right away. But this team lacks fire powe

EAC Argel Mendoza yun lang.

bluegreen
06-26-2010, 10:00 AM

POST NOW...

FINAL 4: San Sebastian, San Beda, JRU....
TOSS-UP for FINAL 4: Letran, Mapua
5th - Letran or Mapua
6th - College of St. Benilde
7th - Univ. of Perpetual Help
8th - Arellano
9th - EAC
::)

Poging Baste
06-29-2010, 06:25 PM
LC showed some promise during the opening game...

My guess would be:
(in random order)
JOSE RIZAL UNIVERSITY
SAN BEDA COLLEGE
SAN SEBASTIAN COLLEGE RECOLETOS

Either MIT or LC

BRAVO!! BASTE!! ;D

Joe_c00l
07-01-2010, 01:00 AM

POST NOW...

FINAL 4: San Sebastian, San Beda, JRU....
TOSS-UP for FINAL 4: Letran, Mapua
5th - Letran or Mapua
6th - College of St. Benilde
7th - Univ. of Perpetual Help
8th - Arellano
9th - EAC
::)

Hinde Cguro,,, masyadong under rated ang Arellano para sa 8th spot!!!

OPS
07-01-2010, 08:57 AM
BAKIT HINDI PINASOK SI ERWIN CATAPANG NG ARELLANO? MALAKI NA DAW INIMPROVE NG BATA

brownjapanese
07-28-2010, 10:41 PM
1. San Sebastian
2. San Beda
3. JRU
4. Letran

BedanRoar
07-29-2010, 07:35 PM
1. Red Lions
2. stags
3. Heavy Bombers
4. Ummmmmm....Cardinals

We'll see a clearer picture after the first round.

nnahoj
07-29-2010, 10:00 PM
1. San Beda

i don't care about 2, 3 and 4 ;D

sir_hodge
08-01-2010, 01:08 AM
FINAL FOUR:
SSC, SBC, JRU and MIT...

I am so sad CSJL's line-up is somewhat depleted... :(

jayverns
08-01-2010, 09:59 PM
1. San Beda
2. Baste
3. JRU
4. Mapua

gameFaceAdmin
08-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Wobbly Stags repel Blazers; Cardinals outhustle Generals
Cedelf P. Tupas
First Posted 12:41:23 03/08/2010
http://www.inquirer.net/sports/articles/Wobbly-Stags-repel-Blazers-Cardinals-outhustle-Generals.html

Filed Under: Basketball, NCAA, San Sebastian Stags, EAC Generals, Mapua Cardinals, St. Benilde Blazers, Ato Agustin

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/basketballero23/1.jpg
MANILA, Philippines--San Sebastian coach Ato Agustin tinkered with his rotation and nearly paid dearly for it.

The Stags almost blew a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter before nipping the St. Benilde Blazers, 75-74, Monday to keep the top spot in the 86th NCAA basketball tournament at the FilOil Flying V Arena in San Juan.

The Blazers outplayed Agustin’s reserve players and closed in at 71-74 on Mark de Guzman’s triple with 13 seconds remaining.

Anthony del Rio buried a buffer free throw in the dwindling seconds for 75-71, and the Stags rendered De Guzman’s buzzer-beating three-pointer inconsequential.

“We were giving our other players a chance as I was trying to rest my veterans because they were a little bit spent in our last game,” said Agustin, whose Stags stretched their unbeaten start to six games.

Later, Mapua finished with a flourish in an 82-68 rout of Emilio Aguinaldo College.

Seven players led by the vastly improved Mark Acosta’s 14 points scored eight or more as the Cardinals improved to 4-2 and gained a share of third with the Jose Rizal U Bombers.

The Cardinals broke away after the Generals closed in at 62-68 midway in the fourth period with Erwin Cornejo hitting consecutive layups to put the outcome beyond doubt.

It was the Generals’ fourth defeat in five games, the same card of idle Perpetual Help.

In juniors’ play, St. Benilde-La Salle Green Hills stunned San Sebastian, 71-65, to seize solo second place with a 3-1 slate, while Mapua toppled EAC, 88-74, to improve to 3-3.

The senior scores:
First Game
SAN SEBASTIAN 75—Raymundo 12, Abueva 12, Pascual 10, del Rio 8, Bulawan 7, Semira 6, E. Gatchalian 6, Sangalang 4, Maconocido 4, Gorospe 2, dela Cruz 2, Maiquez 2, J. Gatchalian 0, Najorda 0.
ST. BENILDE 74—Lastimosa 20, de Guzman 13, Abolucion 10, dela Paz 7, McCoy 7, Wong 6, Nayve 5, Manalac 4, Argamino 1, Sinco 1, Tan 0.
Quarters: 22-21, 45-39, 62-53, 75-74
Second Game
MAPUA 82—Acosta 14, Ranises 13, Cornejo 11,Banal 9, Sarangay 8, Guillermo 8, Parala 8, Mangahas 6, Pascual 5.
EAC 68—Mendoza 23, Vargas 15, Cubo 10, Chiong 7, Santos 5, L. Yaya 4, Lapitan 2, Jamon 2, R. Yaya 0, Tuazon 0.
Quarters: 10-10, 29-27, 53-48, 82-68

Sam Miguel
08-05-2010, 09:52 AM
San Beda and San Sebastian look like locks for the Top 2 Final 4 spots. There is just no competition coming from the other teams.

JRU should be the consensus third seed of the Final 4.

The last Final 4 slot if a little tricky. I will go for Mapua on this one. But the Cardinals have to avid losing to teams on the bottom half of the standings. They need to secure their share of "easy / sure" wins to solidify their record after the elims. If they get upset by say EAC or even Arellano in the second round, that could boost the stock of Letran, or maybe even St Benilde.

brownjapanese
08-09-2010, 11:34 PM
i think san beda and san sebastian should fight for the top spot, and try not to bump jru (no.3) in the final 4.
(no. 4) mapua or letran or benilde will be easy.

admiral thrawn
08-10-2010, 11:01 AM
the top seed will be a slug fest between SBC and ssC-R...but for di na mahalaga kung 1st or 2nd and SBC...ang importante may twice to beat advantage ang SBC come Final Four!

lekiboy
08-10-2010, 01:03 PM
I do not think the same scenario will happen in the 2nd round...Definitely there will JRU and Mapua to battle for the top spots... after us. :)

Joescoundrel
08-12-2010, 01:04 PM
San Beda should get the Number 1 spot this season, followed by San Sebastian. I think Mapua, not JRU, will actually get the third spot, then JRU rounds out the Final 4. Mapua will somehow extend their Final 4 series to three games versus Baste but will eventually lose a tough series. JRU will give San Beda a few anxious moments then fold in the early fourth period. San Beda should get their title back in three grueling games in the Finals.

BedanRoar
08-12-2010, 01:38 PM
San Beda should get the Number 1 spot this season, followed by San Sebastian. I think Mapua, not JRU, will actually get the third spot, then JRU rounds out the Final 4. Mapua will somehow extend their Final 4 series to three games versus Baste but will eventually lose a tough series. JRU will give San Beda a few anxious moments then fold in the early fourth period. San Beda should get their title back in three grueling games in the Finals.

Nostradamus.....But, I like the outcome ;D

nicksy
08-12-2010, 02:01 PM
sana mag dilang Anghel ka.

animo
08-14-2010, 09:48 AM

is this prophetic? ;D

Poging Baste
08-14-2010, 12:24 PM
the 1st round will be over come Wednesday.., it seems that BASTE and beda are the top 2 teams come final 4... jru and mit for me will have bigger chance of making the F4...

BRAVO!! BASTE!!

OUR HORNS WILL STOP YOUR ROAR! :P
BRAVO!! BASTE!! ;)

abcdef
08-14-2010, 07:30 PM
the 1st round will be over come Wednesday.., it seems that BASTE and beda are the top 2 teams come final 4... jru and mit for me will have bigger chance of making the F4...

BRAVO!! BASTE!!

BRAVO!! BASTE!! ;)

Bro kukulitin lang kita ah. . . .

Wala kayong horns , ANTLERS ang meron kayo. hehe!

BedanRoar
08-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Eh absent pala si Pogi nung tinuro yan! :P

admiral thrawn
08-14-2010, 08:50 PM
kabit na naman yung taga baste..parang yung hirit na 2nd emotion doon sa kabilang site!

kamali lang siguro si PB.

nnahoj
08-14-2010, 09:14 PM

kala ko final four forecast lang, pati resulta ng finals nasama na. sangayon ako sa prediction ;D

duphaR007
08-14-2010, 09:21 PM
baka taga feu din siya. tamaraws!
or fave team niya sa nba is chicago bulls ;D

1st and 2nd sure na ang sbc or ssc

3rd most probably mapua

4th spot jru or letran baka makabawi pa

abcdef
08-14-2010, 10:37 PM
kabit na naman yung taga baste..parang yung hirit na 2nd emotion doon sa kabilang site!

may tshirt na daw sila sabi ng gf ko ang nakalagay "our horns can stop your roar"

SBC,SSC-R,JRU,MIT for my Final Four!

Derrick_Rose
08-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Branched "Horn" = Antlers. ;)

danny
08-14-2010, 11:15 PM

Are you sure you do not want to edit your post? They are not horns per se, you know.

danny
08-14-2010, 11:24 PM

I will let you do your research. They are not just branched horns. There's a huge difference pare.

Anyway, let's go back to the topic. Bedans, let this one go.

tulf
08-15-2010, 12:36 AM

Are you sure you do not want to edit your post? They are not horns per se, you know.

Maybe he's referring to horn as torotot! Kasi naman ang roar produces sound, same as a horn (torotot)

tulf
08-15-2010, 12:37 AM

pero pinagtangol talaga eh!

Hellboy
08-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Final 4:

San Beda
SSC-R
Mapua
JRU

OT: Horns? ahahahahaha!

Kahit may horns o antlers pa mga yan, pagkain pa rin ng Leon yan. :D

BedanRoar
08-16-2010, 04:42 PM

Bwahahahahaa!!!! Nakalimutan ko na sana, PINALALA mo pa ???

can2terz
08-16-2010, 07:42 PM
hahaha, hindi na nakadefend si pogi o humahanap pa ng palusot. ;D

Gym_Rat
08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Stay on topic, please.

chellotte8
08-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Final 4:

San Beda
SSC-R
Mapua
JRU

yan din final four ko.

Finals between San Beda VS either Baste or Mapua

Mananambol
08-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Battle between the three: Mapua, Letran and Benilde. :)

Poging Baste
08-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Final 4:

San Beda
SSC-R
Mapua
JRU

WEH!! TURUAN BA AKO?
KANYA KANYANG STATEMENT LANG YAN!!
WALANG PAKIALAMANAN!!

OUR HORNS WILL STOP YOUR ROAR!!
BRAVO!! BASTE!!

yan din final four ko.

Bwahahahahaa!!!! Nakalimutan ko na sana, PINALALA mo pa ???

Maybe he's referring to horn as torotot! Kasi naman ang roar produces sound, same as a horn (torotot)

Final 4:

San Beda
SSC-R
Mapua
JRU

yan din final four ko.

may tshirt na daw sila sabi ng gf ko ang nakalagay "our horns can stop your roar"

SBC,SSC-R,JRU,MIT for my Final Four!

I will let you do your research. They are not just branched horns. There's a huge difference pare.

Anyway, let's go back to the topic. Bedans, let this one go.

baka taga feu din siya. tamaraws!
or fave team niya sa nba is chicago bulls ;D

1st and 2nd sure na ang sbc or ssc

3rd most probably mapua

4th spot jru or letran baka makabawi pa

pero pinagtangol talaga eh!

Poging Baste
08-17-2010, 10:30 PM
WEH!! TURUAN BA AKO? ???

KANYA KANYANG STATEMENT LANG YAN!! 8)
WALANG PAKIALAMANAN!! :P

OUR HORNS WILL STOP YOUR ROAR!! :-*
BRAVO!! BASTE!! :P

duphaR007
08-18-2010, 02:52 PM
owned!

wala nang masabi ;D

talo mit kanina and letran won last monday. mukhang 4th spot will be a toss up between mit and letran.

trencher_k
08-18-2010, 06:29 PM

FINAL SCORE: SBC 88- SSCR 76

BedanRoar
08-18-2010, 06:40 PM
My final four stays the same. :P

Spikermike
08-18-2010, 11:57 PM
S86 Final Four, top two seeds (in order) - San Beda and SSC-R. JRU at no. 3. Mapua has the inside track on 4, though Letran might pull off a second round run for the last F4 Slot.

OT: Today, the LION roared, and the Stags' (or should I say SThugs') "Horns" could not stop it. Why do I say? "Stags do not have horns, dad. They have antlers" ..quote from my 12yr old son. Gosh, even he knows the diff.

franz_inwurdz
08-19-2010, 11:28 AM
WEH!! TURUAN BA AKO? ???

KANYA KANYANG STATEMENT LANG YAN!! 8)
WALANG PAKIALAMANAN!! :P

BRAVO!! BASTE!! :P

sagot ng 8 year-old na asar. bwahahahaha. I was about to say 12yr old, but spikermike's post made me think twice.

reforms
08-19-2010, 12:52 PM
S86 Final Four, top two seeds (in order) - San Beda and SSC-R. JRU at no. 3. Mapua has the inside track on 4, though Letran might pull off a second round run for the last F4 Slot.

OT: Today, the LION roared, and the Stags' (or should I say SThugs') "Horns" could not stop it. Why do I say? "Stags do not have horns, dad. They have antlers" ..quote from my 12yr old son. Gosh, even he knows the diff.

Horns?! Lol

And what's up with the "STAGgering recruits" in their forum page? Stagger generally means to be unsteady or to lose balance.

It's so silly.

This made my day. :D

lekiboy
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Back to the topic:

SSCR will enter but lose in the FINAL 4...

KingRedLion
08-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Back to the topic:

SSCR will enter but lose in the FINAL 4...

JRU has been steady and making a run lately. MIT is very dangerous as well. This should be an even more exciting 2nd rd esp for teams 1-6 in the standings.

brownjapanese
08-19-2010, 10:34 PM
baka makahabol ang letran sa number 4.
yong laban ng letran and mapua sa 2nd round ang abangan natin. :)

pusongbaste
08-25-2010, 09:24 PM

Horns?! Lol

And what's up with the "STAGgering recruits" in their forum page? Stagger generally means to be unsteady or to lose balance.

It's so silly.

This made my day. :D

My! My! My!

You should go back to grade school and take up another english lesson.

Staggering is an adjective! Stagger is a verb!

Staggering means overwhelming. Stagger means being unsteady.

Now you know the difference between the two! :D

BTW which school did you take up your english lesson? :D

toti_mendiola
08-25-2010, 09:34 PM
again, whats the difference between horns and antlers? solid.

toti_mendiola
08-25-2010, 09:37 PM
also for added info, verbs generally become adjectives when added by the suffix "ing". Now you know. You know.

Rafiboy_05
08-25-2010, 11:03 PM
wait lang daw yung difference ng HORNS at ANTLERS, nireresearch pa ni PB eh. ;D

para hindi off-topic yung post ko:

with a 3-7 record for the Knights, I guess it's safe to say na Letran is out of the F4 (unless magkaroon ng milagro).

siguro ito na ang F$:

San Beda
San Sebastian
Jose Rizal
Mapua or AU

KingRedLion
08-26-2010, 02:32 PM

with a 3-7 record for the Knights, I guess it's safe to say na Letran is out of the F4 (unless magkaroon ng milagro).

siguro ito na ang F$:

San Beda
San Sebastian
Jose Rizal
Mapua or AU

The disastrous collapse by Letran against MIT yesterday may have been the dagger / last nail on the coffin in the hop of making the Final Four this year. Spoilers role na lang siguro and develop the other players. Pero anytime it's against Letran, dapat A game pa rin ang lahat ng teams.

crazybedan
08-27-2010, 12:28 PM
also for added info, verbs generally become adjectives when added by the suffix "ing". Now you know. You know.

boom kabit nanaman si PB ;D di pa nga nakakarecover dun sa difference between ANTLERS and HORNS eh my bagong issue nanaman ;D san school nga sya ulit ng aral ng english? ;D

BedanRoar
08-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Lumilinaw na talaga sa Final Four!

1. Roaring = Red Lions
2. Branched Horns = Stags ;D ;D ;D
3. Exploding = Bombers
4. Flying = Cardinals

The Animo Red & White School has to take it one game at a time until we meet the staggering Line up of Baste in the second round!

pusongbaste
08-27-2010, 07:18 PM

Hahaha! And your point is? Anyway it doesn't mean that when a verb becomes adjective they will have the same meaning. That's why staggering and stagger has different definition. Simple logic. Your post doesn't explain anything at all.

Bottom line whatever you say stagger and staggering has different definitions.

BTW how old are you again 40+? Yet you can't defend your argument correctly. :D

About that horns and antler thing. I couldn't care less. I'm not the one who brought that topic. It's Poging Baste!

pusongbaste
08-27-2010, 07:21 PM

siguro ito na ang F$:

San Beda
San Sebastian
Jose Rizal
Mapua or AU

Rafiboy bakit ba ang hilig mong kumabit sa mga isyu tungkol sa beda?

May crush ka sa San Beda?! :D

I have some words of encouragement for you.

Stop kissing San Beda's ass! ;)

duphaR007
08-27-2010, 07:43 PM
back to topic please.....

kung walang kabobohan na nakikita, walang magrereact...yun lang

mukhang magandang laban ang jru vs mit....

animo
08-28-2010, 11:03 AM
again, whats the difference between horns and antlers? solid.

the guy is probably doing a week long research on this ;D

toti_mendiola
08-28-2010, 12:20 PM

Hahaha! And your point is? Anyway it doesn't mean that when a verb becomes adjective they will have the same meaning. That's why staggering and stagger has different definition. Simple logic. Your post doesn't explain anything at all.

Bottom line whatever you say stagger and staggering has different definitions.

BTW how old are you again 40+? Yet you can't defend your argument correctly. :D

About that horns and antler thing. I couldn't care less. I'm not the one who brought that topic. It's Poging Baste!

Hehe thats the problem with assuming posters like you. You cant even converse with a 10+ year old so what difference does it make?
Next time when you google for the definitions, read all of it. Selective reading wont get you anywhere.
Moreover have you ever came across about "root word"?

brownjapanese
08-28-2010, 12:28 PM
as i see it mukhang wala ng habol ang arellano sa final 4, do you think they can win over sbc, ssc or jru?
tapos, di na nila makakalaban ulit ang mit. mit will make the last bus 1 game ahead of au.

kung mathematically pede.

BedanRoar
09-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Roaring Red Lions, First team to Officially enter the F4.

Remaining three would go to:

Exploding Bombers
Flying Cardinals
Branched Horns Stags ;D

franz_inwurdz
09-02-2010, 12:35 PM
I have some words of encouragement for you.

Stop kissing San Beda's a$$! ;)

Sakit sa ulo ng ingles mo brad.

bydpogi
09-02-2010, 07:35 PM
In case po ba na ma-sweep ng Red Lions ang Eliminations, paano po ang format ng Semis? Ladder match po ba seeds 3 and 4 then winner to go up against no. seed 2, then winner meets RL in Championship, RL having twice to beat advantage? Salamat po sa makakasagot

bhinov
09-02-2010, 08:11 PM
In the event na masweep nga ng Red Lions yung eliminations, oo twice to beat sila kasi nga best of 3 yung finals. Yung di ko lang sure eh kung yung #2 seed eh twice to beat din.

oca
09-03-2010, 01:02 AM
In the event na masweep nga ng Red Lions yung eliminations, oo twice to beat sila kasi nga best of 3 yung finals. Yung di ko lang sure eh kung yung #2 seed eh twice to beat din.

#2 doesn't enjoy twice-to-beat advantage. Isang game lang between #2 and the winner of the 1 game play-off between #4 vs #3.

The finals is a best of 3. Two wins are needed by either finalist to win the championship.

The only incentive that comes with sweeping the elims is you get an outright finals berth. Yun lang at may ilang araw kang pahinga habang nagpapatayan yung #4, 3 at 2.

mangtsito
09-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Nasanay na akong laging nauuna lumabas ang Final 4 cast ng NCAA kaysa UAAP. Nakakapanibago ;D

bhinov
09-03-2010, 06:35 AM

#2 doesn't enjoy twice-to-beat advantage. Isang game lang between #2 and the winner of the 1 game play-off between #4 vs #3.

The finals is a best of 3. Two wins are needed by either finalist to win the championship.

The only incentive that comes with sweeping the elims is you get an outright finals berth. Yun lang at may ilang araw kang pahinga habang nagpapatayan yung #4, 3 at 2.

Salamat sa pagsagot.

Rafiboy_05
09-28-2010, 11:03 PM

binago daw yung rule sir oca regarding sa sweeper. aside sa automatic slot sa Finals, sweeper will have a Thrice-to-beat advantage na rin then yung makakalaban niya ay may twice-to-beat advantage.

kung ma-sweep ng SBC ang elimination round. may pag-asa pa ang MIT na makapasok sa Finals.

oca
09-29-2010, 06:01 AM

binago daw yung rule sir oca regarding sa sweeper. aside sa automatic slot sa Finals, sweeper will have a Thrice-to-beat advantage na rin then yung makakalaban niya ay may twice-to-beat advantage.

kung ma-sweep ng SBC ang elimination round. may pag-asa pa ang MIT na makapasok sa Finals.

I was wrong on that "..two wins needed....".

You're right, MIT has a chance pumasok if SBC sweeps the elims. They just have to win 2 games-- one over JRU w/c is likely to happen imo, and SSC-R.

Correct me here, but SSC-R no longer enjoys "twice-to-beat" if SBC sweeps, tama ba? If that is the case, MIT has a fair chance to win over the Stags.

But first things first, SBC must sweep for MIT to get a fair chance to make the Finals.

crazybedan
09-29-2010, 08:17 AM
sir oca i think my twice to beat pa rin ang baste for being number 2. not sure though.

oca
09-29-2010, 08:22 AM
^
Matawagan nga si Seńor Badolato malinawan tayo...

BedanRoar
09-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Obsolete na ang Thread na toh........Walang FINAL FOUR!!!

Roaring..........Red Lions (Waiting) Finals

Branched Horns....Stags (Twice to beat?) Waiting for the winner below.

Exploding....Bombers vs Soaring.....Cardinals do or die game!!!

The_Big_Cat
09-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Obsolete na ang Thread na toh........Walang FINAL FOUR!!!

Roaring..........Red Lions (Waiting) Finals

Branched Horns....Stags (Twice to beat?) Waiting for the winner below.

Exploding....Bombers vs Soaring.....Cardinals do or die game!!!

Bedanroar, parang gusto mo i-petition to close this thread ah. ;D ;D

Kung Final Four din man ang topic. When San Beda won the NCAA Championships in 2006, 2007 and 2008, we were the number 1 seed and Mapua was the number 4 seed. This year, 2010, although San Beda swept the eliminations, we are still the number 1 team after the double round eliminations while Mapua is the number 4 team. hehe. ;D

BedanRoar
09-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Nabasa mo iniisip ko Big Cat ;D ;D ;D

Eh sa nag bukas ng Thread na toh....Kindly do the honor of CLOSING this thread!

Good Luck to the Teams in the FINAL THREE Playoffs! ;)

BedanRoar
09-29-2010, 07:48 PM

POST NOW...

OK....Time to close this thread.

Gym_Rat