PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know when the 2009 - 2010 PBL Draft Camp will be held?

jefffranchise
09-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knew when the 2009 - 2010 PBL draft camp will be held? I am a Fil-Am and I already put my application for the draft but the people in the PBL office told me to just look in the papers during October because that is where they will state where and when it will be. However, if anyone knows any information it would help a great deal. Thanks.

Joescoundrel
09-30-2009, 10:32 AM
^ Welcome to Gameface.

No word yet on the when and where, although the PBL itself will definitely open sometime in middle-November. The draft camp is usually held at the JRU Gym along Shaw boulevard in Mandaluyong, and it is a whole-day affair.

jefffranchise
10-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Thanks a lot Joe for that reply ...

If you hear any other information about the PBL draft camp, would you kindly please relay me that information on the post. Like I said before, any type of information would help. I was also wondering is that camp just for anyone who gave in there draft application or is it open to all? Thanks again ... =D

Joescoundrel
10-04-2009, 11:02 AM
^ Open to all. You actually did it by the book by applying at the PBL office.

jefffranchise
10-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Thank for the reply ... I was wondering do you know where they usually post the date and time of the Draft camp and around when it would be? Sorry for all the questions ... I just don't want to miss it.

Richard
10-31-2009, 08:28 PM
PBL Rookie Camp Set

October 31, 2009, 4:19pm

Source: http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/227276/pbl-rookie-camp-set

Hyram Bagatsing, the pesky guard of La Salle, and Nikko Hubalde of Emilio Aguinado College, lead a new crop of players who will strut their wares during the PBL Rookie Camp on November 10.

A total of 56 players have already signified their interest to join the one-day camp where the aspirants are given the chance to display their stuff in front of the coaches and their representatives during a six-hour activity starting at 8 a.m. The camp is tentatively set at the Jose Rizal University gym.

Also expected to join the Rookie Camp are 6-foot-3 Fil-American Robert Simpson and Carlos Fenequito of University of Santo Tomas.

The Rookie Draft is slated in the second week of November. However, only 25 years old and below come November 7, 2009 will be allowed to join the drafting. Players may send their applications online to pbl2010draft@gmail.com.

The submission is originally set on November 2, 2009 but since it is a special non-working holiday it is just to give chance to other basketball players to make decisions in joining this league.