PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to the new SDO Head Mr. Sonny Alvarez

AltarBoy^_^
08-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Dear Mr Alvarez,

Greetings! I am a graduate of CSB and a former pep squad member. I recently heard about the incident involving one of our alumnus pep who initiated a long-time tradition or prank as I call it, the half-life. I understand that the D.O. and SDO plus one of the Deans made an investigation, summoned and suspended the said pep members who acted on behalf of the said alumnus who didn't know better. Rest assured, we will never tolerate such incidents again and prevent it from happening again. We request that lift the ban on all alumni pep members who were not involved in this incident.

In behalf of the DLS-CSB Green Peppers alumni, we offer our sincerest apologies!

monika
03-28-2011, 09:47 PM
was this read by sir sonny??

AltarBoy^_^
03-29-2011, 02:33 AM
was this read by sir sonny??

Not really, but the case was dismissed since last year. The Pep Squad sent a letter of apology and the alumnus Pep member sent his own apology letter. I merely posted my own apology post in behalf of the squad the alumni pep members who were embarrassed by the incident. It was really an accident, nothing more. ;)

GHRanger
07-06-2011, 06:35 PM
What is the half life?

AltarBoy^_^
07-07-2011, 01:14 AM
What is the half life?

I think it is inappropriate to discuss the details of the said "ritual" since it can be interpreted as both "fun" and "demeaning" depending on which side you are. Nevertheless it was over already and the those who were involved were already given sanctions.

GHRanger
08-15-2011, 12:19 PM
What is the half life?

I think it is inappropriate to discuss the details of the said "ritual" since it can be interpreted as both "fun" and "demeaning" depending on which side you are. Nevertheless it was over already and the those who were involved were already given sanctions.

Ah -- just like hellday or hellweek for LSGH Pep.

AltarBoy^_^
08-17-2011, 06:50 PM
What is the half life?

Ah -- just like hellday or hellweek for LSGH Pep.

I do believe that they still have the traditional Hell Week or Hell Day. And of course it's beyond the eyes and ears of the Sports Development Office. And I'm pretty sure it's a watered-down version of giving the new recruits a welcome ritual as they join the Green Peppers. Besides, majority of the squad is also a part of a religious org, Days with the Lord. ;)