PDA

View Full Version : Who is the glue who binds the Blazers together?

Get_Wet
08-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Who is the glue who binds the Blazers together?

Get_Blazed
08-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Hands down, Morial.

Teka GW, parang hawig tayo ng username? ::)

lady baller
08-13-2009, 03:40 PM
"the name in front of the jersey is far more important than the name at the back"

there could be the "famous" cager, but he cannot do everything alone. 40 points cannot win the game alone if the each player from the opponent scored 10 pts each. :)

but i do commend jeff morial for good leadership..

Get_Blazed
08-15-2009, 04:29 PM
"the name in front of the jersey is far more important than the name at the back"

there could be the "famous" cager, but he cannot do everything alone. 40 points cannot win the game alone if the each player from the opponent scored 10 pts each. :)

While the quote you had there is true, there should be at least one guy we can go to whenever needed. A clutch guy who can bail us out, and Morial is as close as we get to a guy like that. :)

lady baller
08-16-2009, 01:32 PM

While the quote you had there is true, there should be at least one guy we can go to whenever needed. A clutch guy who can bail us out, and Morial is as close as we get to a guy like that. :)

i just do not agree with the poll question posted, it shouldn't be labeled as "star"...
pero i would vote for coach richard na lang. hehe ;D