PDA

View Full Version : NCAA website...

sir_hodge
07-19-2009, 10:45 PM
I am impressed that NCAA has a website and UAAP don't...

http://www.ncaa.org.ph

sephyu
07-20-2009, 08:16 AM
I wish they would also include the high school teams in the website. Wala man lang line-up ng Juniors...

fujitsu
07-20-2009, 09:08 PM
I wish they would also include the high school teams in the website. Wala man lang line-up ng Juniors...

oo nga. ???

ankle breaker
07-22-2009, 11:53 PM
the site is very impressive. much impressive than the PBL and PBA sites.

sephyu
08-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Impressive nga ang simula, I hope they can keep it up. But from what I am starting to see, para na ring previous years ang hina ng updates, specially sa ibang sports. Come on Bedans who are in-charge of the website, show that we can manage this properly and keep the site updated.

BedanRoar
08-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Impressive nga ang simula, I hope they can keep it up. But from what I am starting to see, para na ring previous years ang hina ng updates, specially sa ibang sports. Come on Bedans who are in-charge of the website, show that we can manage this properly and keep the site updated.

Just visited the site & I've been looking for what you have just reported. Everything is updated alright! ???

LION
08-04-2009, 07:59 AM

If you have been regularly visiting the site, you'd see that it gets updated regularly and mighty fast.

sephyu
08-05-2009, 03:42 AM
Kumusta na Lion and Bedanroar, Thanks for replying to my comment. I don't mean to put down the website. I wish to be constructive and urge the people in charge to be more up to date. Dahil din wala ako dyan sa Pinas at uhaw na uhaw ako sa info tungkol sa ating Alma Mater. Also, I want to be able to say that we and only we were able to host the NCAA and do everything properly, including keeping the website always updated.

Up-to-date nga ang basketball, but what about chess? There is no schedule posted and the results of the first round of games isn't there either. And actually, pati sa basketball, I mentioned earlier, kawawa naman yung mga junior players, wala man lang yung rosters nila.

Yun lang naman, aside from that, I am really proud of what you guys are doing there. Go San Beda Fight! I hope we can get the general championship this year.

brownjapanese
08-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Sana may forums din.

LION
08-09-2009, 10:39 PM
^It will become another PEX. ;)

Joe_c00l
08-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Ano po b ang official websit ng UAAP? to compare,,,

Get_Blazed
08-18-2009, 01:00 PM
^It will become another PEX. ;)

In fairness to PEx, since my good friend AltarBoy took over as NCAA mod, there have been significant changes and is now less chaotic than we think. :D

sephyu
09-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Here I go again, please naman paki update yung mga ibang sports. Maraming salamat!

airballmen
09-05-2009, 04:54 PM
I am impressed that NCAA has a website and UAAP don't...

http://www.ncaa.org.ph

http://uaapsports.com/