PDA

View Full Version : "Lord, Sana Po Last Year Na Nya....Please" (Batch 2009)

Dark Knight
06-11-2009, 09:25 AM
Im not in the loop on who's going to play their final year this season except for Ateneo's Rabah and Baclao. How 'bout the others?

Is Barua in his last season? Espiritu? Martine? Llagas?

elvis
06-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Im not in the loop on who's going to play their final year this season except for Ateneo's Rabah and Baclao. How 'bout the others?

Is Barua in his last season? Espiritu? Martine? Llagas?

I believe last year na rin ni Jai Reyes and Mike Baldos.

yungha
06-12-2009, 11:53 PM
as an Ateneo fan i'll be so happy to be rid of dylan ababou after this season. the guy has been an ateneo killer, a matchup nightmare. i remember him rebounding at will and scoring on triples in our 2nd round game in 2005, leading the tigers to victory and denying us an outright twice to beat advantag, and he was a rookie then! then came more matchup problems in the 2006 finals when he was either too big for tiu or too strong against intal. it was likewise he who defended intal well on those final possessions in regulation and OT which could have given us the win.

he's a great sportsman and i hope he has a monster final season with at least a mythical 5 citation to show for it.

bchoter
06-13-2009, 01:44 PM
^ will try to send the kind words to the person ;)

For me, thank God it's Rabeh's last season. A lot is being said about his "game attitude" lately. But Rabeh's always cranky in the offseason. I thought he'd be his old self last season but Norman really did hid Black Magic on him. Good thing he only has one season to inflict pain on our side.

From a man on the other side: "Rabeh, the PBA/SBP selection is where you belong. Good luck and good riddance" :D

maroonmartian
06-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Elmer Espiritu because he is a match-up problem to opposing teams big men. How could you guard a player who has a great leap (leading to his good inside game) while at the same can shoot 3 pointers and dribble like a guard?

bchoter
06-23-2009, 11:04 PM
^ As in security guard siguro. No offense meant to UE studes and pareng Wang-Bu but if that's the way a guard dribbles then I am a Globetrotter

Posterized
06-24-2009, 09:08 AM
Andy 4. Pucha mag-graduate ka na please. ;D

pepman
06-25-2009, 01:24 PM
Rabah, o Rabah! Nasaan ka, o Jose Antonio?

maroonmartian
06-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Elmer Espiritu of UE. Kawawa ang mga big man ng ibang teams dahil ang taas mo tumalon, ang galing magrebound, mabilis gumalaw, pumupukol ng tres, at nagdridribble na parang guard.

Dark Knight
07-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Dylan Ababou and Leo Canuday. (parang ang tagal na ni Canuday ;D)

And what happened to LA Revilla? Injury? Or sanctioned because of his gun toting act? Joke!

fujima04
07-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Bro,

Re: LA Revilla, Health problems daw.

LA has a very serious illness. He lost 30 lbs in less than 2 weeks.

Yeah, that is really serious! Hopefully naagapan iyan ng mga doctor niya, whatever it is that's affecting him. Thank God the kid's athletic conditioning helped him weather such drastic drop in weight. For couch potatoes like us, God knows how things could have turned out. Hope he gets back to his old self soon.

I gathered that it was dengue which compounded his being a diabetic. That huge a weight loss for a person his size really is serious. I also suffered from the double whammy illness that struck him and understand what he's going through. And yes, recovery from dengue should be over a prolonged period. And after that, constant monitoring of his blood sugar levels coupled with regular medication and he'll be fine. He'll need time for that.

Get well soon, LA!

On topic:

Elmer Espiritu
Pari Llagas
Rabeh Al-Hussaini
Mark Barocca

BigBlue
07-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Elmer Espiritu because he is a match-up problem to opposing teams big men. How could you guard a player who has a great leap (leading to his good inside game) while at the same can shoot 3 pointers and dribble like a guard?

isa lang sagot ko dyan: NONOY ;D

Dark Knight
07-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Bro,

On topic:

Mark Barocca
[/quote]

I know bro. Cant help but remember what he did to Baracael. Anyway, hope he gets back next year.

Im not sure about Barocca playing his last year though.

fujima04
07-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Bro,

On topic:

Mark Barocca

I know bro. Cant help but remember what he did to Baracael. Anyway, hope he gets back next year.

Im not sure about Barocca playing his last year though.

Sorry Bro, naiwan ko yung sense of humor ko sa bahay. ;D

No chance ba na mapabilis ang playing years ni Mark Barocca?

Add ko na rin si Nonoy Baclao.

blueblood
07-12-2009, 05:12 PM
sabi ni rico maierhofer, si baclao daw. haha :D