PDA

View Full Version : DLSU Women's Volleyball CHAMPION UAAP Season 71

izon
03-09-2009, 09:59 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to the DLSU Women's Volleyball Team for winning the UAAP Volleyball Championship Season 71 !!! Congratulations to Manila Santos MVP Volleyball player this UAAP Season. This was the last season for players Santos and Datuin. Goodluck to both of you. We are proud of you !!!!!

kuzma1313
03-09-2009, 10:54 AM
CONGRATS!

Nice game for Manilla ( Santos) and Michelle( Datuin), defense of Jacq was awesome, plus factor sa blocking sina Cha and Michelle, and the steady game of Steph.... Nice game.....

batangueño
03-09-2009, 03:59 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to the De La Salle Lady Spikers, UAAP Season 71 women's volleyball champions!

You girls really made the entire Lasallian community proud of the gallant stand that all of you have shown throughout this season. Playing sick and all, you girls really showed composure and had put on a brave face as you fought hard to win over UAAP volleyball powerhouse and Season 70 women's volleyball champions FEU Lady Tamaraws in two games. I was there virtually in all of your games and, my dear Lady Spikers, I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU.

To the graduating players, Team Captain and Finals MVP Illa Santos and Michelle Datuin, I wish both you the best of luck in your current and future endeavors. Thank you for sharing your talent and a part of your lives with us in the Lasallian community. We're really proud of you.

To Jacq Alarca, Paning Mercado, Cha Cruz, Liss Gohing, Kaye Martinez, Celine Hernandez and the rest of the Lady Spikers, continue making the community proud. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AN1MO LA SALLE!

izon
03-09-2009, 08:16 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to the De La Salle Lady Spikers, UAAP Season 71 women's volleyball champions!

You girls really made the entire Lasallian community proud of the gallant stand that all of you have shown throughout this season. Playing sick and all, you girls really showed composure and had put on a brave face as you fought hard to win over UAAP volleyball powerhouse and Season 70 women's volleyball champions FEU Lady Tamaraws in two games. I was there virtually in all of your games and, my dear Lady Spikers, I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU.

To the graduating players, Team Captain and Finals MVP Illa Santos and Michelle Datuin, I wish both you the best of luck in your current and future endeavors. Thank you for sharing your talent and a part of your lives with us in the Lasallian community. We're really proud of you.

To Jacq Alarca, Paning Mercado, Cha Cruz, Liss Gohing, Kaye Martinez, Celine Hernandez and the rest of the Lady Spikers, continue making the community proud. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AN1MO LA SALLE!

Congratulations too to Coach Ramil for guiding the Lady Volleyball Archers to several championships.

batangueño
03-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Congratulations too to Coach Ramil for guiding the Lady Volleyball Archers to several championships.

Ah, yes! Congratulations too to Coach Ramil De Jesus! :)

batangueño
03-20-2009, 01:28 PM
Manilla Santos' number, 14, has been formally retired today. She now joins Kurt Bachmann (33), Lim Eng Beng (14) and Renren Ritualo (4) in the illustrious list of Lasallian sports legends. :)

mltan
03-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Manilla Santos' number, 14, has been formally retired today. She now joins Kurt Bachmann (33), Lim Eng Beng (4) and Renren Ritualo (14) in the illustrious list of Lasallian sports legends. :)

si ritualo po ang (4) at si lim eng beng ang (14) :)

batangueño
03-20-2009, 08:01 PM
^ Post already edited. Thank you for reminding me of the right jersey numbers. :)