RONNINE ZAGALA.

others?

joelex
03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
who are they?

FOR ME:

RONNINE ZAGALA.

others?

have to agree. he had his name in the FEU locker already but eligibility rules prevented what couldve been a fruitful UAAP career and maybe even the pros. He practically had Denok Miranda for breakfast, lunch and dinner when they were still in PSBA.

m_14
03-18-2009, 05:01 PM
RAMIL TAGUPA..just give this guy the break that he definitely deserve.

Joescoundrel
03-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Nino Gelig. He worked harder and played smarter than UST running mate and good friend Cyrus Baguio, and yet Baguio is the one who blossomed into the latest PBA superstar.

Don Camaso. At least 6'6" and with a smooth stroke and quick trigger all the way out to trey range, a solid rebounder and tough shotblocker. It shocks me that with all the middling PBA talent now he is no longer in the L.

Christian Cabatu. Another big kid who is a legit 6'6", a solid banger in the low blocks and easily the most athletic of the Cabatu brood, best leaper and runner. Why does Beau Belga have a PBA career and this guy doesn't?

Tano Cruz. Think of this guy as Homer Se but with a three-point shot and better moves going box to box. He is legitimately 6'5", strongly built and intelligent, but just can't buy a break.

Neil Raneses. He used to be in the PBA, but then returned to the PBL. No way is Jason Misolas a better player than Raneses, and yet Misolas retained his Coke roster spot and Raneses lost his.

bossman
03-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Al Magpayo - If not for an injury the guy should have been playing for at least 4 years in the pros. Strong body, good upside, consistent jump shot and can defend very well.

fujitsu
04-08-2009, 05:31 PM
before being signed by RED BULL-

The best player not playing in the BIG LEAGUE was LARRY RODRIGUEZ. Good rebounder and played without unnecessary umphhh. ;D

a_ron
04-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Woodrow Enriquez of the Cebu Ninos,he is good hope he would be given a chance to play in the PBA.