PDA

View Full Version : MAGTRABAHO TAYO! LEGAL Recruitment Ito.

Joescoundrel
09-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Fellow hardcore hoops fanatics: Let's try to get some REAL work done. 8)

I work for a Korean company that teaches basic and intermediate English communications to learners in Korea. In Korea being good in English is a key element to academic and professional success. Why do you think you see so many of them all over the place? At least 80% of these people are here to learn English. For those who do not have either the time nor the money to travel, they learn English online.

My company, EDUCATION E-LAMP, is one of the local leaders in online English instruction. Although our compensation packages are not exactly comparable to first round PBA draft pick contracts, we are on the high side of the industry level standard and we offer additional incentives depending on overall skill and aptitude. Best of all we do not do the graveyard, so your game watching and social calendar are relativeyl safe.

If you are at least in your THIRD CURRICULUM YEAR in University, possess superior English skills across the board, and do not mind working hard and having ME for a boss, come see me at Unit 2904 C WEST TOWER TEKTITE any time between 10 AM to 3 PM Monday to Friday and bring your updated resume. Look for SIR JOE.

Let's get something straight right off the bat though: this is not a resume floating office, so please do not come here if you know for a fact you cannot even string three English words together properly.

bluewing
09-20-2007, 02:42 PM

I work for a Korean company that teaches basic and intermediate English communications to learners in Korea. In Korea being good in English is a key element to academic and professional success. Why do you think you see so many of them all over the place? At least 80% of these people are here to learn English. For those who do not have either the time nor the money to travel, they learn English online.

My company, EDUCATION E-LAMP, is one of the local leaders in online English instruction. Although our compensation packages are not exactly comparable to first round PBA draft pick contracts, we are on the high side of the industry level standard and we offer additional incentives depending on overall skill and aptitude. Best of all we do not do the graveyard, so your game watching and social calendar are relativeyl safe.

If you are at least in your THIRD CURRICULUM YEAR in University, possess superior English skills across the board, and do not mind working hard and having ME for a boss, come see me at Unit 2904 C WEST TOWER TEKTITE any time between 10 AM to 3 PM Monday to Friday and bring your updated resume. Look for SIR JOE.

Let's get something straight right off the bat though: this is not a resume floating office, so please do not come here if you know for a fact you cannot even string three English words together properly.

i'll being seeing you soon, manong joe! ;D

bluebruiser90
09-20-2007, 05:24 PM

Let's get something straight right off the bat though: this is not a resume floating office, so please do not come here if you know for a fact you cannot even string three English words together properly.* *

Joe, kuwento mo yung aplikante mong maka berde na pumusta na mataas ang nakuha niya sa English exam.

Joescoundrel
09-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Bluewing, just go on the time and days specified, no problem.

Bruiser, recalling it just doesn't seem humane. Oh well, just to share: There was this guy who comes in and applies one fine morning. I was having a great day, we had just won versus Lasalle in Round 1.

We get to the interview after he took the proficiency exam.

Me: "On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how would you rate your own English skills?"
Him (smugly): "Sir, I'd say at least an 8."
Me: "Really now... Are you willing to bet your prospective employment here on that?"
Him (a little apprehensive): "Uh, yes sir, they taught us well in English..."
Me: "Is that right... So if I were to give you any kind of English proficiency exam you'd get more or less 80%?"
Him (not feeling so hot anymore): "Uh, yes sir... I think so, sir."
Me (showing him his score on the proficiency exam): "That's your score, hijo. I don't know about you but that looks way off the mark from 80%. Thank you for coming in today. I'm sure you can show yourself out. Have a nice day."

His score? 22 out of 50.

bluewing
09-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Ha?!? may test?

o sige!

english lang pala eh!

it's don't matters.

i don't scare!

keysys
02-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Keysys Incorporated is an IT software distributor and consulting firm founded in 1997. Our clients are Coca-Cola, Globe Telecom, KPMG, WHO-World Health Organization, and many more. We specialize in offering network administrators a single source to address network security, content security and messaging needs. Keysys has maintained a solid reputation for being responsive and customer-service oriented. Our growing list of clients is our biggest testament. We are a GFI Software distributor for 11 years now.

We are looking for talented people to join our team. If you are looking for a challenging career, join the team now!

Careers in Keysys Inc:

SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER

Duties:

You will be the leader of the Technical Support Department, providing the first line of support via email and telephone to customers with any issues they may have with our software products.

Requirements:

To qualify, you should have at least 1-year hands-on experience with:
1. Windows networking including Active Directory and file sharing.
2. Windows server applications such as Exchange Server, IIS (Internet Information Services), SQL Server and ISA Server.
3. Web servers (hosted remotely) running IIS and Apache, DNS, SMTP, SNTP, IMAP, etc.
4. Managed switches, VPN devices and wireless / mobile networks.
5. Experience in similar position is essential.

Advantage:

1. An understanding of mail servers and network security is a plus.
2. An MCP level of certification (and higher) is an advantage.
3. Good in spoken and written English.

SALES EXECUTIVE

Tasks:

1. Sells and promotes software in Manila.
2. Manages partners
3. Conducts product demo

Requirements:

1. Must have excellent organizational and personal skills.
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in sales role required.
3. Previous software/technical/channel sales a plus.
4. Superior knowledge of MS Office.

PROGRAMMER

Requirements:

A. Technologies used:

AJAX
UpdatePanel
UpdateProgress
gridview
dropdownlist
Visual Web Developer Express Edition 2005
Microsoft SQL Server 2005

B. Programming used:

C# (ASP.NET)
Stored Procedures (query)
CSS
Web.config
.NET Framework
XML
Javascript
HTML

C. Must have two year development experience with these controls:

∑ Multi-pane
∑ Tree view
∑ Tabbed
∑ Graphs, snapshot report
- Top 10ís
- on going data data of IN OUTís
óscrolling
∑ Console View

PRIVATE FEMALE TUTOR

part-time/full-time
to teach: English, Math, Science for elementary and 1st year high school

Please send your resume to keysys@yahoo.com or call (02) 920-8476/77 and look for Jianna.

romy
06-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Magandang araw sa inyo,

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may thread pala tayo na ganito. I case some of you are interested,
Asia Research Organization is looking for Female Field Researchers and Executive Interviewer.
Our organization is recognized as the pioneer and leading global research organization in the Philippines and being a member of Gallup Research International, we conduct Business Developments Analysis, Competitive and Market Intelligence for multinational companies for the past 40 years.

Requirements
For Field Researchers
- College Level
- 18-35 years old
- Musy have pleasing personality
- Must have SSS E1 and TIN

For Executive Interviewers
- College level
- 18-35 years old
- Must be fluent in English
- Liberated

Apply personally at;
Unit 423 Chateau Verde Condominium
Gate 2 Valle Vedre 1 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.
Pasig City. ( The gate is beside the Caltex station)
671-0150 & 6710167
Look for Leonor Haluber

Have anice day.

chiqui34
06-13-2009, 08:21 PM
HR Headhunter on the house!!! :))

I'm hiring for different positions in sales, HR, admin, secretarial, marketing, operations, etc. for different companies. I do this as part time work, and it pays for the few Starbucks coffee every now and then. :)

Seriously, send me a message if interested and maybe we can find you decent permanent jobs. Oh, these are for regular positions, okay? Not contractual if you want to do part-time jobs.

C.

Semenelin
06-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Might as well post something here:

If you are an IT person who has worked with any of the following for 2 or more years and willing to work in Eastwood, Libis, kindly send me a PM:

Java
AS400
Cobol
Lotus Notes
SAP
DB2
PL1
Siebel
Cognos
Oracle
Domino
AIX

Or has worked as any of the following:

Tester
IT Project Manager

gameface_one
06-14-2009, 09:59 AM
HR Headhunter on the house!!! :))

I'm hiring for different positions in sales, HR, admin, secretarial, marketing, operations, etc. for different companies. I do this as part time work, and it pays for the few Starbucks coffee every now and then. :)

Seriously, send me copies of your resumes with pictures at cheeky215@yahoo.com and maybe we can find you decent permanent jobs. Oh, these are for regular positions, okay? Not contractual if you want to do part-time jobs.

C.

What usual positions do you look for? How about managerial or senior executive positions?

chiqui34
06-15-2009, 08:30 PM
I have job openings for HR and Admin Manager and Operations Manager for a financing company.

C.

Joescoundrel
06-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Magandang araw sa inyo,

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may thread pala tayo na ganito. I case some of you are interested,
Asia Research Organization is looking for Female Field Researchers and Executive Interviewer.
Our organization is recognized as the pioneer and leading global research organization in the Philippines and being a member of Gallup Research International, we conduct Business Developments Analysis, Competitive and Market Intelligence for multinational companies for the past 40 years.

Requirements
For Field Researchers
- College Level
- 18-35 years old

- College level
- 18-35 years old
- Liberated

Apply personally at;
671-0150 & 6710167
Look for Leonor Haluber

Have anice day.

Romy do they have to have a pleasing personality?

LION
06-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Magandang araw sa inyo,

Requirements
For Field Researchers
- College Level
- 18-35 years old

- College level
- 18-35 years old
- Liberated- Must have SSS E1 and TIN

Apply personally at;
671-0150 & 6710167
Look for Leonor Haluber

Have anice day.

I certainly would like to be interviewed by an 18 - 25 yr. old liberated female executive interviewer. :)

chiqui34
06-17-2009, 06:55 PM
to ROMY:

I was wondering why you put "liberated" as requirement for executive interviewers? It sounds sexist. And its the first time in my eleven year of HR that I ever heard of such a thing as a job qualification. Maybe you should put "with liberated views" on political or social issues for example.

Or maybe you're just playing with words, if so, I guess if this is allowed in this forum, well then be free to do so.

Anyway if I am a legit wannabe for such position, I' d hesitate to apply with that "liberated" qualification. Unless I'm applying for a totally different profession. ;D

pio_valenz
06-17-2009, 07:05 PM
^Maybe he meant "open-minded". :)

Semenelin
07-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Might as well post something here:

If you are an IT person who has worked with any of the following for 2 or more years and willing to work in Eastwood, Libis, kindly send me a PM:

Java
AS400
Cobol
Lotus Notes
SAP
DB2
PL1
Siebel
Cognos
Oracle
Domino
AIX

Or has worked as any of the following:

Tester
IT Project Manager

add ko na rin na kung .Net developer kayo pwede nyo rin ako i-PM.

aircanda
07-02-2009, 09:03 PM
wala bang nagrerecruit ng mga nurses pa-abroad jan? :) ;D

Semenelin
09-02-2009, 09:49 AM
If anyone wants to get in an IT company or wants to further advance their IT careers and has experience in developing using Lotus Notes, kindly reply or send me a PM. I am working with an IT company in Eastwood, Libis. ;D

chiqui34
11-02-2009, 10:28 PM
COMMUNITY MANAGER (MMORPG)
Responsibilities:

Responsible for community development of several MMOGs
Maintain official website, forums, in-game communication and announcements.
Develop and maintain official blogs
Develop and grow membership base and provide viral marketing support via social networking site
Maintain official groups on Facebook, Twitter, Friendster and other websites
Manage member campaigns and GM events (in-game and on the website)
Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
MMOG communication and online marketing experience preferred

Requirements:

Bachelorís Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Technology/Computer Science or any related field
At least 3-4 years relevant work experience
Broad and extensive knowledge in MMORPG games/communities is a must
Excellent communication and organizational skills needed
Supervisory or managerial experience is a plus

GAME MASTER

Responsibilities:

Promote and initiate interaction between players.
Respond to player inquiries.
Come up with and/or handle in-game events.
Showcase all the game and community features such as blogs,
videos etc.
Monitor and moderate player behavior based on the rules and
regulations in both the game and the community forums.
Gather data necessary for daily reports.

Report, respond and escalate any emerging issue that may impact
player experience.

Requirements:

Must possess a very good command of English (both spoken and written).
Must be an avid PC gamer and has experience in playing
massively multiplayer online games (MMORPG).
Must be internet savvy and up to date with current trends in
online games and the internet in general.
Must be patient and have a pleasing personality.
Highly creative and able to assess deal with different situations
with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of technical troubleshooting, understands the basics of
internet connectivity and different OS environments.
Proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
Able to multi-task effectively.
Must be a Team player and proactive.
Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule.

CONTENT MODERATION OFFICER

Responsibilities:

Manage the content entered by users into our products.
Moderate mailing lists, forums, chat rooms and other products of the company.
Resolve issues and conflicts that arise among users diplomatically and reasonably.
Conceptualize ideas to promote and develop client websites and products.
Establish respect, trust and rapport with community users to maintain order in the chat rooms, forums, mailing lists and other products.
Research and write content for websites and products.
Requirements:

Graduate of Business, Journalism, Marketing, IT or relevant Bachelorís degree.
Excellent creative and professional writing, reading and speaking skills in English is required.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Strong familiarity and interest with Internet messaging systems, terms, and trends is a must.
Must be responsible, patient, willing to teach and be diplomatic in resolving issues and conflict within chat rooms, forums and other products.
Must possess strong moral values and principles.
Experience in moderating forums, chat rooms, mailing lists and websites is a definite plus.
Must be able to work independently and with a team as needed.
Knowledge in blogging is an advantage. (ex. Blogger, Wordpress, Live Journal).
Knowledge in basic HTML is and advantage.
Interest in anime, music, manga, video games and other pop culture topics is a plus.
Fluency in other languages like Chinese, Japanese and Korean is a plus but not required.
Must be able to work shifts.

Send me a message if interested.

Joescoundrel
03-10-2010, 09:11 AM
I am back in the Korean online teaching industry.

ENOZ is looking for anybody who can speak straight, correct, proper and grammatically correct English to be online conversational English teachers for Korean learners aged from first grade to high school seniors.

You will be conducting all lessons based on a set of aptitude / age-appropriate programs and using VOIP technology to deliver lessons. Some lessons are one-on-one, some are groups of between six tutoring club-style, to as many as a full classroom of 40-plus. Think of it as a video conference or a virtual / long-distance classroom.

Five to seven days of training will br provided, and there could be early opportunities to go directly to teaching.

We are looking for graduates of any degree program looking to start their working lives with a relatively easy job. There is the added bonus of learning about a whole new nation and culture directly.

Be warned, we only offer a starting pay of P15,000 gross. This is not Proctor and Gamble. This is not a high-paying job. But it is a fulfilling and fun job, and a pretty good way to start your professional life

Please PM me for other particulars.

chiqui34
09-17-2010, 09:36 AM
I need TEN full-time drivers for our client, Toyota Motors Corporation in Sta. Rosa Laguna:

The Drivers (light vehicles) should have the followign qualifications:

- Male, 25-35 years old
- at least reached college level or finished a two-year vocational technical course
- with valid professional driver's license; restrictions 123
- residing in Laguna or nearby provinces
- willing to work overtime when necessary

We offer basic pay plus meal and transportation allowances plus overtime pay. This is for direct hire and permanent position, NOT contractual.

Send all referrals and resumes at cheeky215@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Semenelin
05-24-2011, 11:33 AM
If you are an IT professional, you are in Cebu, and you want to explore new career possibilities, please send me a PM. Urgent needs, not limited to these:
SAP ABAP Developers
SAP Basis
Java/J2EE - bonus MQ, Messagebroker or portals
C++ -> i need a bunch of these
Testers, test leads, test managers, test architect
business analyst
project managers
MVS\PL1\Cobol
DB2 either dev or admin
AIX\Unix