PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Shoes and Apparel

gameface_one
05-10-2007, 10:46 PM
The first basketball shoes that I really craved for was the Adidas Abdul Jabbar. During the late 70's (when I was in Grade School ;)), the Abdul Jabbar shoes was the in thing.

The Pony hi cut was also a hit and so were the Nike Air models.

Remember also the "Cons" by Converse?

bigfreeze_bibby
05-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Yung Adidas Superstar series nila na mid-cut maganda din and masarap sa paa panlaro (I remember during the late 90's, most of the Archers wore this shoes).

khernitz
05-11-2007, 08:28 AM
grosby guidaben

christian
05-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Kaypee Futura - Alvin "The Captain" Patrimonio

5FootCarrot
05-11-2007, 10:37 AM
No, but I remember the Conasaurs by Converse - they were high-cut sneakers with the silhouette of a dinosaur on the sole, so your footprints had dinosaurs in them. I had a pink pair in grade school ;D

gameface_one
05-11-2007, 11:25 AM
No, but I remember the Conasaurs by Converse - they were high-cut sneakers with the silhouette of a dinosaur on the sole, so your footprints had dinosaurs in them. I had a pink pair in grade school ;D

That was cute Carrot.* :D

Remember also the Grosby Black Superman edition? Popular ito sa mga masa specially with the TV commercial.

Kid Cubao
05-11-2007, 07:33 PM
i liked the original indigo adidas abdul jabbar with suede uppers, but our labandera sure didn't. it's because the indigo dye bled through the socks when my feet sweated.

as far as i recall, the basketball shoes i used were by nike, adidas, converse, the reebok pump, and so on. the last basketball shoe i used was a pair of and1's. nike i liked for the design and the cushioning, adidas for the ankle support, converse for its utter durability, and the reebok pump for its novelty. the and1--i don't know what came over me when i decided to buy a pair ;D

MonL
05-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Wilson Bata high cuts-- basketball shoes which looked like earth shoes. And beige-colored to accent that.

The best looking shoes to me were the old Asics "Tiger" shoes which I first saw worn by fiery Celtcs center Dave Cowens.

Then came the Nike "Air Force" high cut shoes with the wrap-around Velcro strap which first came to my attention in the movie "The Terminator," worn by Michael Biehn.

Then there was the Adidas "Top Ten" shoes which were supposedly designed by the NBA's top ten players at the time. (Kaya lang, Rubberworld Philippines, the local manufacturer of Adidas then, made a grievous typo error on the shoes' label located at the upper flap: it said: "Worned by the NBA's Top Ten"* :D. Later on I would see the "ed" scratched off from shoes on the display racks :D :D :D.

AnthonyServinio
05-12-2007, 02:27 AM
* * *FOR THE longest time, I shunned shoes that were named after or endorsed by famous players.* For one, the shoe was designed for their feet, not mine and we definitely do not have the same feet.

* * *The adidas Superstar was my preferred choice because it was very simple and it could be used for school and gimmicks when not playing basketball.* Since it was a low cut shoe, wearing ankle supports or an extra pair of socks was needed when playing.

* * *Honestly, I prefer adidas because it fits my feet better and the price is more affordable.* I wear rubber shoes 95% of the time and they're all by adidas. I hope to buy a new pair or be gifted with a new pair soon since my current and only basketball shoe, the adidas Buzzer Beater, is definitely not fit for playing after three years of use.

Jaco D
05-12-2007, 03:01 AM
Puma Clyde, specially those in suede uppers.* I don't know why kids now a days treat that shoe as a fashion statement and even pay outrageous moolah for a pair made in the 70s.* Darn, those were serious hardcourt shoes in the 70s. During that time, Converse also had a pair of All Star suede sneakers that just had the star without the chevron. Can't remember what they called it.

Mateen Cleaves
05-12-2007, 06:44 AM
FOR THE longest time, I shunned shoes that were named after or endorsed by famous players. For one, the shoe was designed for their feet, not mine and we definitely do not have the same feet.

The adidas Superstar was my preferred choice because it was very simple and it could be used for school and gimmicks when not playing basketball. Since it was a low cut shoe, wearing ankle supports or an extra pair of socks was needed when playing.

'Pag basketball player nag-endorse ayaw mo. Pero kung artista OK lang sa 'yo? Pareho pala kayo ng paa ni Nora Aunor? ... Ha ha, peace tayo, AnthonyServinio! ;)

Seriously... I hope Steve and Barry (and Stephon Marbury) succeed in their Starbury line of affordable shoes. Anybody have any feedback about sneakers?

Kid Cubao
05-12-2007, 06:51 AM
langya ka, mateen, di ko pa na-gets kaagad ;D

cool_at_heart
05-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Masarap panglaro yung Zoom Vapor Drive ni Tony Parker and Steve Nash, the one with the strap. Pero all-time favorite ko Air Jordan 1, when I saw the LE silver edition a few years back, di na ko nag dalawang isip. These are the only AJ's with the Nike swoosh kaya medyo iba sa lahat ng AJ's. Pero ang AJ's kelangan pag bibili ka, half size bigger than what you usuall buy, medyo narrow ang fit ng AJ's.

AnthonyServinio
05-12-2007, 03:58 PM
* * *FOR THE longest time, I shunned shoes that were named after or endorsed by famous players.* For one, the shoe was designed for their feet, not mine and we definitely do not have the same feet.

* * *The adidas Superstar was my preferred choice because it was very simple and it could be used for school and gimmicks when not playing basketball.* Since it was a low cut shoe, wearing ankle supports or an extra pair of socks was needed when playing.

'Pag basketball player nag-endorse ayaw mo. Pero kung artista OK lang sa 'yo? Pareho pala kayo ng paa ni Nora Aunor? ... Ha ha, peace tayo, AnthonyServinio!* ;)

Seriously... I hope Steve and Barry (and Stephon Marbury) succeed in their Starbury line of affordable shoes. Anybody have any feedback about sneakers?

* * * It also boils down to economics . . . such shoes with big name endorsers are far more expensive than the basic shoes and still give the same effect.

* * *Besides, it has been long proven that wearing expensive shoes does not improve one's play.* Maybe a little bit since one is psyched up to live up to the hype (and price tag) of the shoes on his feet but it's not enough to cause an earth-shaking effect such as to win MVP awards and championships.

* * *It's the player who makes the shoes, not the shoes that make the player!* *:D

Wang-Bu
05-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Adidas Pro Model ako nuong 1970's nung kasagsagan ng paglalaro ko.

Naging Nike fan ako nuong late 1980's, lalo na nung lumabas 'yung Air Revolution at Air Alpha Force. Tama si Cubao, maganda talagang cushioning ng Nike.

Ngayon isang pares ng Adidas at isang pares ng Nike ang mga panlarong toga ko.

bluebruiser90
05-16-2007, 11:28 AM
i liked the original indigo adidas abdul jabbar with suede uppers, but our labandera sure didn't. it's because the indigo dye bled through the socks when my feet sweated.

Cubs, I had one of those suede indigo adidas abdul jabbars. Courtesy of a Saudi returning OCW uncle. Nailaro ko pa sa BEG sa MMBL then naubos ko sa college covered courts. I remember when the Nike Air Jordans fist came out, I had a HS teamate who boasted he had one sent over from the US. Not knowing what the hell it looked like, we were awed by a silver pair with a red swoosh that looked like it came from a sci-fi movie.

I had an early love affair with the Nike Air Force (remember the shoe from the Barkley commercial: "If you don't get out of my way.....) as it was perfect for my feet and the stability was a match for the way I played. Always tried to get Air Force's whenever I had the chance and probably have only missed 2-3 models at most. My favorite was the Air Force Max. I've been hounding the web looking for one but so far I can't find my size.

For nostalgia's sake, I wear a low cut retro AF1 just to move around. Black suede with brown (rubber) soles. Got a fair deal (AUS $ 70) and somebody told me that it looks so similar to the AF1 LBJ edition which goes for around US $ 300.

05-16-2007, 06:51 PM
FOR THE longest time, I shunned shoes that were named after or endorsed by famous players. For one, the shoe was designed for their feet, not mine and we definitely do not have the same feet.

The adidas Superstar was my preferred choice because it was very simple and it could be used for school and gimmicks when not playing basketball. Since it was a low cut shoe, wearing ankle supports or an extra pair of socks was needed when playing.

'Pag basketball player nag-endorse ayaw mo. Pero kung artista OK lang sa 'yo? Pareho pala kayo ng paa ni Nora Aunor? ... Ha ha, peace tayo, AnthonyServinio! ;)

I bought a couple of Starbury IIs while in LA, for my son and for my brother-- both say they feel the same as their $100 Nikes. Starbury's quite a hit -- at 15 bucks you can't go wrong especially with the current exchange rate!

BTW, anyone ever wear Grosbys here? I did, perfect for pick up games on cement courts! ;)

5FootCarrot
05-17-2007, 07:45 AM
BTW,* anyone ever wear Grosbys here?* I did,* perfect for pick up games on cement courts! ;)
I think my first-ever pair of sneakers were Grosbys. I wore them for PE back in kindergarten ;D

05-17-2007, 06:11 PM
kewl! 8)

bluewing
05-17-2007, 06:56 PM
eh yung "the world of troop?"

pio_valenz
05-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I usually make sure my basketball shoes last for at least three years before changing them. I'm currently using adidas Pro Model, which I'm glad to report feels light and cushiony. But because I'm such a cheapskate, I bought the black model which was on sale at Toby's because they had just come out with the better-looking white-and-blue model. The black model was going at a 40% discount. :D

Before that I wore Shawn Marion's And1 shoes for four years. Sinagad ko talaga.

When I was a kid I played soccer more than basketball, at ang suot ko ay yung Jaclar na spike shoes na sa Ali Mall lang nabibili. ;D

lekiboy
05-17-2007, 08:52 PM
I usually make sure my basketball shoes last for at least three years before changing them. I'm currently using adidas Pro Model, which I'm glad to report feels light and cushiony. But because I'm such a cheapskate, I bought the black model which was on sale at Toby's because they had just come out with the better-looking white-and-blue model. The black model was going at a 40% discount.* :D

Before that I wore Shawn Marion's And1 shoes for four years. Sinagad ko talaga.

When I was a kid I played soccer more than basketball, at ang suot ko ay yung Jaclar na spike shoes na sa Ali Mall lang nabibili.* ;D

pio,
yung jaclar ba e yung bakal ang spikes... ;D ;D

bluebruiser90
05-18-2007, 06:19 AM
eh yung "the world of troop?"

Tried those. Korean yan di ba? Dahan dahan ka lang dapat sa cross over at baka maiwan yung suwelas.

pachador
05-18-2007, 07:17 AM
I use Adidas Men's Team MAC 3* for pick-up games on the weeknd. its not expensive and i always get questions where to buy it and how does it feel. I been happy with it because it has a retro modern look and im just an adidas fan since high school. its currently $49.00 at www.footlocker.com :

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/v20061002fl/www.footlocker.com/images/products/large/467491_l.jpg

http://www.footlocker.com/catalog/productdetail/model--72167~467491/supercat--mens/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/mvpid--~0/

gameface_one
06-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Kobe reclaims top NBA sales spot from Wade
abs-cbnnews.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio (AFP) - Kobe Bryant reclaimed the top jersey sales spot from Dwyane Wade as National Basketball Association clothes and shoe sales worldwide increased 26 percent this season, the league announced Monday.

Bryant's sales lead was based upon internet and NBA Store jersey purchases, allowing the Los Angeles Lakers' guard to capture the top spot from Wade, the Miami Heat star who took the top spot in May of 2005.

Bryant, who also has the hottest-selling NBA jersey in China, was the jersey sales king in the 2002-2003 season.

The Lakers remained atop the most popular team category in sales for the fifth season in a row with Miami second, New York third and Chicago fourth.

And while LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers trail San Antonio 2-0 in the best-of-seven NBA Finals, they are well ahead of the Spurs on the league sales charts in their first trip to the final in the club's 37-year history.

The Cavaliers, boosted by record sales of Eastern Conference champion products, moved up three spots to fifth on the team rankings while the Spurs were ninth.

Among the team's superstars it was also no contest as James ranks third on the individual sales charts with Tim Duncan 15th.

Denver's Allen Iverson ranks fourth in individual jersey sales followed in order by Phoenix's Steve Nash, Denver's Carmelo Anthony, New York's Stephon Marbury, German star Dirk Nowitzki of Dallas and Washington's Gilbert Arenas.

true.blue
06-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Where can one buy NBA jerseys in the Philippines? Do you know if there are kids' sizes? Thanks.

cub
06-15-2007, 10:30 PM
adidas sells NBA jerseys. im not sure kung meron for kids. pero replica jersey lang yun. pangit compared to the authentic and swingman jerseys.

true.blue
06-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks. Found a stall in the basement of Shoppesville Greenhills today. They sell replicas of all sizes, including for kids. I must say they are of pretty good workmanship - from the material, to the stitched letters and numbers.

cub
06-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks. Found a stall in the basement of Shoppesville Greenhills today. They sell replicas of all sizes, including for kids. I must say they are of pretty good workmanship - from the material, to the stitched letters and numbers.

do they have nash's jersey? when i was in the states, i looked for nash's jersey almost in every mall in sacramento area pero they're not selling any of the phoenix's jersey. but they do sell other players jerseys. that's why i end up buying a number 24 kobe jersey. :(

true.blue
06-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I think I saw one. Pero bihira. Of course the common ones are those of Kobe, Wade, Anthony, Iverson, Lebron, and yes, Jordan and Bird pa rin. Meron na ring Spurs like Parker and Ginobli. P800 for adult sizes and P400 for kids sizes.

cub
06-16-2007, 10:44 PM
P800 :o are those jerseys original? the replica jerseys in adidas (gateway) costs P2,600. in US, replica jerseys cost $35-40, swingman $80, and authentic $150-170.

cool_at_heart
06-16-2007, 11:50 PM
There's this shop in Glorietta, U.S. outlet(3rd floor near toby's arena), they had a branch in shoppesville before eventually it closed shop. I was able to buy some there for Php400. I really can't say if it's original or not but the quality sure is excellent. Among those I bought were Mitchell and Ness' jerseys of Wilt, Hakeem,Mj's Laney,UNC and bulls jersey. I was also able to buy a Louis Vuitton and Gucci Air Force 1 there which I really don't like wearing, tinitignan ko nalang once in a while. :P A friend of mine said that cartimar in pasay is the place to go when looking for hardcore nba jerseys, nga lang pati mga tambay dun hadcore.

true.blue
06-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Of course, at those prices we are talking about fakes. But following the jersey retail definition of "replica" (screen painted names and numbers, heavy cheap polyester fabric) vs. "authentic" (sewn names and numbers, breathable mesh fabric), boy these fakes are quite close to "authentic" as you can get. They even have Mitchell & Ness of Philadelphia tags on them!

bladerunner
08-14-2007, 09:14 AM
The guy who runs this site is the person to ask about hoops apparel:

http://jerseyhaven.multiply.com/

Hope this helps.

gameface_one
08-26-2007, 08:06 AM
RP visit sparks huge demand for Kobe goods
mb.com.ph

THE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED visit of NBA superstar Kobe Bryant to the country has sparked major market demands of goodies bearing the image and signature of the Los Angeles Lakers’ franchise player.

Bryant, owner of the NBA’s second highest individual scoring of 81 points, is coming to Manila on Sept. 5 as part of a five-day Asian Tour to promote his shoes and sports apparel.

The 29-year-old former high school phenom first visited the country in 1998, at a time when he was still starting his legendary career.

Since then, Bryant went on to win three straight NBA championships, became a two-time scoring champion, nine-time All-NBA selection, seven-time All-Defensive selection, nine-time All-Star and a two-time All-Star Most Valuable Player (MVP).

He is currently seeing action in his first international stint as part of the US team campaigning in the FIBA Americas tournament, a qualifying event for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

Shortly after the meet, Bryant will kick off his short Asian Tour sponsored by Nike.

"We’re excited about Kobe’s visit to Manila and so are his Filipino fans who still remember his visit to the country nine years ago," said Joven Babaan of Proline Sports Center, the Philippines’ virtual NBA store.

Proline Sports has the widest line of authentic NBA products in the Philippines such as basketballs, backboard systems, jerseys, apparel, shoes, socks, caps, bands, bags and more. It has already stocked up on Kobe goodies in anticipation of the high market demands leading to the days of Bryant’s arrival.

"`Kobe’s merchandise are important fixtures in our stores being one of the most looked up to basketball icon today,’ Babaan added.

Babaan said Kobe’s replica jerseys and shorts are available in adult, teens, and kid size at Proline’s 14 stores in Manila . Proline also has the most extensive selection of Kobe and LA Lakers basketballs and micro mini backboards.

"I’m looking forward to returning to Asia to see the progress the kids have made since my last visit last summer and to train those I didn’t meet," said Bryant.

"I liked what I saw then and I’m planning to work the kids even harder this time to give them a better sense of my training regimen."

Also to be visited by Bryant as part of his Asian Tour are Taipei (September 6), Hong Kong (September 7), Shanghai (September 8) and Beijing (September 9 to 10).

anghusay
08-26-2007, 10:18 AM
I have always been an adidas fan. the shoes fit, feel and wear better IMHO. I've had Pro-Model, Superstar, KB8, Garnett, duncan, among others. the only adidas shoe that i was disappointed was the last adidas of Kobe Bryant. Yung mukhang plantcha. adidas couldn't sell the shoe and it was put on sale for P800/pair. me and several of my friends bought it and we all were unhappy with the shoes. I ended up giving it away after using it for only 4 times. Ang tigas kasi.

gameface_one
12-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Anybody interested to sell basketball-related apparel and merchandise thru our soon to open Gameface On-line Basketball Store kindly PM me.

Thanks.

Joescoundrel
09-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Thanks to Nike for the kicks! ;D

danny
09-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Anybody interested to sell basketball-related apparel and merchandise thru our soon to open Gameface On-line Basketball Store kindly PM me.

Thanks.

Aba naman, while the US economy is imploding, gameface is booming. ;D

danny
09-19-2008, 02:59 AM
Of course, at those prices we are talking about fakes.* But following the jersey retail definition of "replica" (screen painted names and numbers, heavy cheap polyester fabric) vs. "authentic" (sewn names and numbers, breathable mesh fabric), boy these fakes are quite close to "authentic" as you can get.* They even have Mitchell & Ness of Philadelphia tags on them!

In China,* many subcontractors will actually go the length to build an exact copy of the official manufacturing site in a far away province. You can get almost the same product, although an illegal copy,* if it was made* by that shadow manufacturing plant.

They can do it with cars, what more with shoes and clothes.

Gym_Rat
09-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Of course, at those prices we are talking about fakes.* But following the jersey retail definition of "replica" (screen painted names and numbers, heavy cheap polyester fabric) vs. "authentic" (sewn names and numbers, breathable mesh fabric), boy these fakes are quite close to "authentic" as you can get.* They even have Mitchell & Ness of Philadelphia tags on them!

In China,* many subcontractors will actually go the length to build an exact copy of the official manufacturing site in a far away province. You can get almost the same product, although an illegal copy,* if it was made* by that shadow manufacturing plant.

They can do it with cars, what more with shoes and clothes.

Yep.

In the public market in our area, there is a stall selling Nike Hyperdunks, Black Mambas and Lebron signature shoes for P1,200 a pair. Two-toned New Balance running shoes* and similar competing brands go for P750 a pair. Made in China imitations.

In the nearby specialty shops, original makes priced at a discount set you back by P3-5K. I saw a similarly designed New Balance shoe at one of the shops, supposedly made in England (and stitched on the shoe), originally priced at P11k, going for P4k.* *

wilhelm
09-20-2008, 10:20 AM
May outlets sa Cash and Carry ang sports brands.Mas mura ba doon?

flipshady14
02-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Hey mga Pipol. Collector ako ng Authentic PBA, UAAP and NCAA jerseys. email nyo lang ako pag meron kayong jersey na gustong ibenta. kelangan Authentic jersey, ok din ung Autographed or Game Used jerseys. thanks.

daryy
02-23-2009, 03:51 PM
mateen, di ko pa na-gets kaagad ;D

Brayantobbe
06-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Sometimes choosing basketball shoes is easy because they all tend to have a very similar design. While the sizes and styles might vary, the actually design of bb shoes is fairly uniform and standard.

pepman
07-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Do you guys know Peak and Li Ning?

AnthonyServinio
03-28-2014, 11:54 PM
http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/john-wall-crazyquick-2-portrait.jpg?w=225&h=300 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/wall-lillard-quicker-with-crazyquick-2/)

JOHN WALL of the Washington Wizards and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trailblazers have partnered with adidas in introducing the Crazyquick 2. The new basketball shoe is a sure game changer and is specifically designed to help players go quicker up and down the court. READ MORE (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/wall-lillard-quicker-with-crazyquick-2/)

http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crazyquick-2-john-wall.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/wall-lillard-quicker-with-crazyquick-2/)

AnthonyServinio
07-31-2014, 09:52 AM
http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/img_20140726_130029.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/07/28/marburys-jersey-for-a-cause/)

TAGUIG CITY – Being a frequent visitor already, former National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star Stephon Marbury continues to endear himself to the Filipino people with another charity project. Last Saturday (July 26), he launched “The Jersey For A Cause” at Heroes in Bonifacio High Street that aims to raise funds for indigent Biliary Atresia patients under the Ahon Pamilyang Lansangan Foundation. READ MORE (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/07/28/marburys-jersey-for-a-cause/)

AnthonyServinio
07-31-2014, 09:56 AM
http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/lillard_rose.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/rose-lillard-get-boost/)

AFTER MAKING its mark in running, adidas is bringing the innovative Boost Technology to the hard court with the all-new Crazylight Boost and D-Rose 5 Boost basketball shoes. One-time Manila visitors Damian Lillard of the Portland Trailblazers and Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls have been tapped as the shoes’ official endorsers. READ MORE (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/rose-lillard-get-boost/)

http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/adidas-crazylight-boost-family-1.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/rose-lillard-get-boost/)

AnthonyServinio
08-05-2014, 08:33 AM
http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/kyle-lowry-2.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/lowry-joins-adidas/)

BASKETBALL UP north of the border gets a big boost as adidas recently announced a partnership with Toronto Raptors star guard Kyle Lowry. The eight-year National Basketball Association (NBA) pro is one of the major reasons for the Canadian franchise’s all-time high of a 48-34 win-loss card after posting career-best norms of 17.9 points, 4.7 rebounds and 7.4 assists in the just concluded season. READ MORE (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/lowry-joins-adidas/)

AnthonyServinio
10-01-2014, 12:59 AM
http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/j-wall-1-home-hero-c76581-horizontal.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/wall-gets-own-shoe/)

GETTING A shoe named after you is one of a professional athlete’s ultimate honors. Finally, National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star point guard John Wall of the Washington Wizards will unveil the adidas J Wall 1, a signature basketball shoe and apparel collection inspired by his on-court quick style of play and off-court fashion sense. READ MORE (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/wall-gets-own-shoe/)

http://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/j-wall-1-hero-athlete-3-square.jpg?w=225&h=300 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/wall-gets-own-shoe/)

AnthonyServinio
10-14-2014, 03:28 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/adidas-d-rose-5-boost-group-6b.jpg?w=300&h=225 (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/get-ready-for-the-d-rose-5/)

CHICAGO BULLS superstar guard Derrick Rose recently unveiled the newest incarnation of his signature basketball shoes, the adidas D Rose 5 Boost. The new shoe is the first for its sport to use full length Boost cushioning, the revolutionary technology that offers ultimate comfort and energy return. READ MORE (http://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/get-ready-for-the-d-rose-5/)

AnthonyServinio
12-18-2014, 12:24 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/baddream2014c.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/bad-dreams-this-christmas/)

AS PART of a continuing holiday tradition, adidas will unveil a special set of basketball shoes to be used during the National Basketball Association (NBA) Christmas Day games. Dubbed as the “Bad Dreams” collection, the iconic shoe brand’s ambassadors are expected to wear these shoes during the five-game bill. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/bad-dreams-this-christmas/)

AnthonyServinio
01-09-2015, 11:17 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/b25964_b35982_b35981_b25963_superstar_vintage_dlx_ pack.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/are-you-a-superstar/)

EASILY ONE of the top-selling basketball shoes of all time, the adidas Superstar was an instant classic when it first hit the shelves in 1969. This year, adidas Originals now poses the question – what does it mean to be a Superstar? READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/are-you-a-superstar/)

AnthonyServinio
01-17-2015, 10:43 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/d-lillard-1-hero-athlete-5-horizontal2.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/signature-kicks-for-lillard/)

DAMIAN LILLARD of the Portland Trail Blazers recently became the second basketball athlete this season to be bestowed the honor of having his own signature shoe by iconic global brand adidas, the D Lillard 1. The timing is perfect as Lillard is enjoying career-high numbers of 22.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.3 steals a game while dishing out a robust 6.2 assists. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/signature-kicks-for-lillard/)

AnthonyServinio
01-26-2015, 12:16 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/adidas-john-wall-nba-all-star-2015-3-h2.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/01/26/two-new-pairs-for-all-star-wall/)

JOHN WALL of the Washington Wizards was recently named as a starter for the Eastern Conference at the 64th NBA All-Star Game on February 15, 2015 (February 16 in the Philippines) at the historic Madison Square Garden in New York City. This also marks the second straight season that the five-year veteran point guard will appear in the annual midseason classic. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/01/26/two-new-pairs-for-all-star-wall/)

AnthonyServinio
02-06-2015, 03:44 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/d-rose-5-boost-brenda-c77290-h-3.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/a-shoe-for-mom/)

MOTHER’S DAY may still be a few months away but this early, NBA superstar Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls is honoring his mom with the release of the “Brenda” colorway for the highly popular adidas D Rose 5 Boost basketball shoes. The new colorway will immediately be part of Rose’s on-court rotation for this season. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/a-shoe-for-mom/)

AnthonyServinio
02-06-2015, 10:33 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/adidas-crazy-8-nets-knicks-pack-h.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/all-star-hosts-get-special-kicks/)

IN TIME for the coming 64th NBA All-Star Game in New York City, adidas has recently introduced a pair of limited edition colorways for its iconic Crazy 8 basketball shoe in honor of the two co-host franchises New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets. First released more than a decade ago, the unique design and exaggerated features like the wave-shaped upper molding take players back to the 1990’s. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/all-star-hosts-get-special-kicks/)

AnthonyServinio
02-08-2015, 11:46 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/ss15_bball_pr_fw_drose5_c77249_hero_h.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/08/shoe-pays-homage-to-shoe/)

WHEN IT was first announced that Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls will have his own adidas Superstar shoe, we expected the iconic low-cut basketball shoe to carry artworks, details and colors of the NBA superstar and his team. However, it was a pleasant miscommunication. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/08/shoe-pays-homage-to-shoe/)

AnthonyServinio
02-10-2015, 09:28 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/adidas-damian-lillard-nba-all-star-2015-2-h2.jpg?w=225&h=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/lillard-is-an-all-star/)

DAMIAN LILLARD will finally get to play in this year’s 64th NBA All-Star Game after the league named the Portland Trail Blazers stalwart to replace the injured Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers on the Western Conference squad. Immediately after the announcement, adidas unveiled a special edition of the D Lillard 1 signature shoes that Lillard will don for his second straight All-Star appearance. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/lillard-is-an-all-star/)

AnthonyServinio
03-29-2015, 12:22 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/372274.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/adidas-florist-city-for-spring-2015/)

SPRINGTIME IS now happening in the United States as the flowers begin to bloom after the cold winter season. There is no spring season in the Philippines but basketball fans can join in the festivities with the release of the adidas Florist City Collection featuring the signature shoes of All-Star guards Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers and John Wall of the Washington Wizards. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/adidas-florist-city-for-spring-2015/)

AnthonyServinio
04-12-2015, 03:09 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/adidas-nba-all-star-footwear-h.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/adidas-futurestar-is-next/)

DID YOU see a familiar looking shoe during the recent NBA All-Star Weekend in New York City? If so, you must have seen the adidas Futurestar BOOST NYC All-Star edition, an all-new shoe paying tribute to the iconic adidas ProModel. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/adidas-futurestar-is-next/)

AnthonyServinio
05-05-2015, 10:03 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/crazylight20015nba.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/crazylight-powers-nba-playoffs/)

THE FIRST Round of the 2015 NBA Playoffs are now over and eight teams are left to dispute the championship. Recently, adidas unveiled the Crazylight Boost 2015 in time for the start of the playoffs in the hope that the world’s best players will have the best shoes to carry them in their team’s quest for the gold. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/crazylight-powers-nba-playoffs/)

AnthonyServinio
05-13-2015, 12:20 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/bhm-collection.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/kareem-adidas-mark-black-history-month/)

BLACK HISTORY Month is celebrated every February in the United States. Earlier this year, adidas and the NBA’s all-time leading scorer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar launched a special limited edition collection in honor of the occasion with the brand’s ambassadors wearing the shoes during the Martin Luther King Day games last January 19 and in selected games throughout February. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/kareem-adidas-mark-black-history-month/)

AnthonyServinio
07-10-2015, 02:29 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/j-wall-2.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/j-wall-2-is-coming/)

BASKETBALL ALL-STAR John Wall of the Washington Wizards recently gave fans a sneak peek of the second edition of his signature shoe, the adidas J Wall 2. In a video posted on adidas Periscope, Wall is spotted at the Lincoln Memorial from where he goes on to hide an autographed pair somewhere within Washington, DC. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/j-wall-2-is-coming/)

AnthonyServinio
09-12-2015, 04:02 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/jwall2.jpg?w=225&h=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/j-wall-2-is-here-winslow-signs-up/)

TWO PLAYERS with the initials J.W. are in the news these days. All-Star John Wall of the Washington Wizards just launched his J Wall 2 signature shoes while incoming Miami Heat rookie Justise Winslow signed up with adidas! READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/j-wall-2-is-here-winslow-signs-up/)

https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/adidas_justice-winslow_sq-no-copy.jpg?w=225&h=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/j-wall-2-is-here-winslow-signs-up/)

AnthonyServinio
09-16-2015, 10:28 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/drose6.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/d-rose-6-will-never-break/)

THE SIXTH and latest edition of the adidas D Rose signature shoes is coming very soon. For Derrick Rose, the new shoe symbolizes his toughness and resiliency as he once again battles adversity both on and off the playing court. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/d-rose-6-will-never-break/)

AnthonyServinio
10-08-2015, 11:38 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/adidas_harden_3.jpg?w=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/the-beard-is-here/)

ADD NOW James Harden of the Houston Rockets to the growing list of adidas basketball ambassadors. The three-time All-Star guard recently formalized a long-term deal to don the iconic three stripes that is expected to change the game. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/the-beard-is-here/)

AnthonyServinio
10-31-2015, 01:19 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/ballin-dead.jpg?w=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/10/31/ballin-dead-with-adidas/)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Sneaker fanatics will surely look forward to having the new adidas Ballin’ Dead collection in their holiday gift bags featuring the signature shoes of All-Stars Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers. Launched just in time for the start of the 2015-2016 NBA season, the news shoes offer zombie-inspired designs that are sure to give opponents a scare on the hardwood floor. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/10/31/ballin-dead-with-adidas/)

AnthonyServinio
12-19-2015, 10:03 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/d-rose-6christmas.jpg?w=225&h=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/ball-this-christmas-with-adidas/)

GET TO play like its Christmas the whole year around with the adidas Christmas Collection 2015 featuring holiday-inspired editions of popular shoe models and special jerseys to be used during the NBA’s annual Christmas Day games. A heavy five-game bill awaits with adidas ambassadors Derrick Rose and James Harden leading their teams against separate opponents. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/ball-this-christmas-with-adidas/)

AnthonyServinio
01-13-2016, 02:51 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/adidsa-crazylight-2.jpg?w=225&h=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/wiggins-is-t-wolves-future/)

IT’S NOWHERE to go but up for sensational Andrew Wiggins of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Last season’s NBA Rookie of the Year and top overall draft pick is definitely showing no signs of the dreaded sophomore jinx as he continues to up his performance as the key to the franchise’s future. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/wiggins-is-t-wolves-future/)

AnthonyServinio
10-25-2016, 04:42 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/adidas-d-lillard-2-dame-time_2.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/time-for-new-season-with-lillard/)

HOW MANY game-winning shots has Damian Lillard made in his young basketball life thus far? Perhaps none can be more memorable than his triple at the buzzer to lift his Portland Trailblazers over the visiting Houston Rockets, 99-98, in Game Six of the 2014 Western Conference Playoffs opening round. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/time-for-new-season-with-lillard/)

AnthonyServinio
11-02-2016, 11:38 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/adidas-harden-vol-1-action-shot_1b.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/5964/)

STARTING THIS season, NBA All-Star guard James Harden will finally have a signature shoe of his own after adidas recently introduced the Harden Vol. 1. This marks the beginning of a partnership that will see the development of footwear and apparel tailored to the style of play and design tastes of the Houston Rockets team leader. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/5964/)

AnthonyServinio
11-25-2016, 03:16 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/img_20161122_194021.jpg?w=225&h=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/harden-vol-1-formally-launched/)

TO CELEBRATE the formal launch of the new James Harden adidas signature shoe, the Harden Vol. 1, a simple gathering was held recently at Titan Conrad in Pasay City. The event gathered PBA stars and sneaker enthusiasts who readily snapped up a pair or two, making them among the first in the Philippines to own the Houston Rockets star?s shoes. READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/harden-vol-1-formally-launched/)

AnthonyServinio
01-20-2017, 12:34 PM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/adidas-harden-vol-1-dark-ops_5b.jpg?w=300&h=225 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/black-or-white-for-all-star-harden/)

TO MARK his third selection as a starter in the annual NBA All-Star Game, adidas has introduced two new colorways for Houston Rockets guard James Harden's signature Harden Volume 1 shoes ? Dark Ops and 13 Below Zero. This is also Harden?s fifth straight appearance in the midseason classic slated February 19 in New Orleans, Louisiana (February 20 in the Philippines). READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/black-or-white-for-all-star-harden/)

AnthonyServinio
02-03-2017, 11:01 AM
https://servssports.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/adidas-dame-3.jpg?w=225&h=300 (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/d-lillard-3-is-here/)

THE THIRD edition of the highly popular adidas D Lillard signature shoe was recently unveiled with three colorways to choose from that pay homage to Damian Lillard's beginnings, music and his eventual rise to NBA stardom. Who would know that the young man growing up in Oakland, California would go on to be one of the hottest young players today? READ MORE (https://servssports.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/d-lillard-3-is-here/)