PDA

View Full Version : Top Government Official bullied 3 NCAA School Heads for a slot in the NCAA

bluefelix90
02-18-2009, 01:09 PM
an ally of President GMA who hails from Pampanga used his powers to corner 3 NCAA heads to push his university in the north as the 8th member of the NCAA.

two schools one from manila and one in the south had problems with their nursing programs... one school in manila was inspected for its low standard laboratories....

the remaining 4 voting member schools sticked with the recommendation of the NCAA Mancom defying the demands of this GMA presidential appointee.

pati NCAA na politika.......

SALUDO KAMI SA COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION!!!!!!!

nicksy
02-18-2009, 01:17 PM
may kinalaman kaya dito yun Angeles University Foundation, at sino kaya itong politiko?

sorry if i mention this, president GMA┬* is very up-to-date on whats happening to AUF, in fact the became a board member on 1998 (MR. DIOSDADO M.┬* MACAPAGAL JR.┬* is one of the current board of trustees) , and since then she bacame a fixture of AUF history (see link below).

http://www.auf.edu.ph/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3

I don't really know if AUF is really the one who is mentioned on this scoop, but my conclusion is┬* base on these circumstances.

IF THIS IS TRUE, hopefully the remaining 4 members will be well principled enough to refuse from the pressure,
GO NCAA!

nastrans
02-18-2009, 02:18 PM
That government ally was a former head or chairman of AUF.

Tsk3 CHED.

Rafiboy_05
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
naman! gamitin daw ba ang position. sana lang yung natitirang 4 members ay hindi magbago ng decision nila.

D_I_A
02-19-2009, 01:23 AM
grabe naman.. sports na ito, wag ng gawing palaruan ng mga pulitiko. >:(

-insane-
02-27-2009, 12:54 PM
hawak ba talaga ni gloria yun kung makakapasok yun tapos totoong hawak ni gloria siguradong magiging malakas yung school na yun mga 6 na imports kayang kaya nila bayaran galing sa kaban ng bayan tsktsk