PDA

View Full Version : The Face of the WPBL

Joescoundrel
12-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Hello WPBL fans!

For the last couple of years the PBL had two faces - three-time MVP Jason Castro and electrifying mega-athlete Gabe Norwood. These were the two guys who were the PBL to the general basketball public.

With the revival of the WPBL comes the question: Who do you think is - or should be - the FACE of the WPBL?

No strict rules or limits here, just a straight-up opinion poll. Make your vote and tell us why you voted the way you did.

You all know where I stand on this - Queen Cassandra, Cassie Tioseco, gets my vote.

She's got it all - the skill, the talent, the charisma, the looks, the intellect and the class. But, hey, that's just me. ;D

There are of course other standouts who could be the face of the WPBL, as of course the choices in the poll show. Make your choice, vote and be counted!

D_I_A
12-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Hello WPBL fans!

For the last couple of years the PBL had two faces - three-time MVP Jason Castro and electrifying mega-athlete Gabe Norwood. These were the two guys who were the PBL to the general basketball public.

With the revival of the WPBL comes the question: Who do you think is - or should be - the FACE of the WPBL?

No strict rules or limits here, just a straight-up opinion poll. Make your vote and tell us why you voted the way you did.

You all know where I stand on this - Queen Cassandra, Cassie Tioseco, gets my vote.

She's got it all - the skill, the talent, the charisma, the looks, the intellect and the class. But, hey, that's just me. ;D

There are of course other standouts who could be the face of the WPBL, as of course the choices in the poll show. Make your choice, vote and be counted!

sana may pics sila dito sa thread na ito..

2soarhigh
12-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Hands down........Cassy Tioseco

Sam Miguel
12-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Yes please, perhaps we could get some pictures!

bchoter
12-02-2008, 12:40 PM
FAce? Casey na nga. Pero pag gameface of the WPBL kay Marichu na ako, hands down ;)

nastrans
12-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Kung sa pagandahan lang e si Sai Sadorra, Cassey Tioseco at Machiko Matsuno na. Pero sa galing oo si Marichu Bacaro na! Best all around guard in the league.

Joescoundrel
12-03-2008, 06:58 AM
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc360/Gameface_Editor/WPBLCassie1.jpg

Yes, that is a makeup box and it belongs to Air Treena. ;D

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc360/Gameface_Editor/WPBLTreena1.jpg

eightyfiver
12-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Sa pagandahan si Paula Bombeo. Pinay beauty at mahinhin maglaro. But in terms of pagalingan and athleticism si Marichu Bacaro. So Marichu gets my vote.

bchoter
12-03-2008, 02:27 PM
^ Ah si Pangga. How could I forget. She gets my nod, too. Sana wag magalit si kuya Jeff :D

pepman
12-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Cassy Tioseco

Joescoundrel
12-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Keep the comments and the votes coming folks.

nastrans
12-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Bakit laging nakataas yung kanang bahagi ng shorts ni Treena every game? :D

Joescoundrel
12-06-2008, 08:43 AM
^ She always leads with her right leg, like with a jab step, or a skip, and she hikes up the right leg of her shorts so it does not tighten up on that front upper thigh portion when she makes a move.