PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Men's Basketball Rosters

augustine
10-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Can we discuss, team by team, who's eligible to come back next year? And the newbies to be added to each lineup?

bchoter
10-13-2008, 09:00 AM
UST:
1. Dylan Ababou
2. Khasim Mirza
3. Carlos Fenequito
4. Chris Camus
5. Allen Maliksi
6. Jeric Fortuna
7. Clark Bautista

In the bubble
1. Jackson Wong
2. Carmelo Afuang

Possible addition:
All the blue chips, the green chips, the red chip :D

Coolmanny
10-13-2008, 02:29 PM
UST:
1. Dylan Ababou
2. Khasim Mirza
3. Carlos Fenequito
4. Chris Camus
5. Allen Maliksi
6. Jeric Fortuna
7. Clark Bautista

In the bubble
1. Jackson Wong
2. Carmelo Afuang

Possible addition:
All the blue chips, the green chips, the red chip* :D

potato chips? ;D

might be too early, tug of war pa sa mga recruits, anything can happen ;)

i'm keeping my shades on 8)

clej
10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
manong, what about vargas?

bchoter
10-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Oo nga pala. Vargas is not in the bubble. Unless merong sobrang galing na dumating he'll be in there. Lalo na sa pinakita niya vs. DLSU and UE

augustine
10-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Yeah, when I saw him in that game I was asking myself, "Why didn't Pido use this guy more?"

Do you know the answer?

eightyfiver
10-15-2008, 08:31 AM
The answer is in the waters...under the bridge. :D

Sam Miguel
10-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Ateneo will no longer have Chris Tiu and Yuri Escueta for sure because they have used up their eligibility. Jobe Nkemakolam reportedly is not going to return to the lineup.

Oping Sumalinog, Justin Chua, Vince Burke, Kirk Long and Tonino Gonzaga are the ones who will have to fight it out for roster spots given their so-so and/or barely stirred Season 71 performances. Chua and Burke could use some toughening up and seasoning under Coach Gabby Severino in Team Glory B, especially over the summer Fr Martin season against the likes of Arellano, TIP, Letran and Informatics.

Among those already on the B Team Pau Dizon, Vincent Fran, Alec Rivera, Eman Monfort and Conrad Fernando are the most ready and available for UAAP duty.

Jason Escueta, Christian Panganiban and Nico De Chavez, as good as they are, still have a year to sit out due to their foreign extraction and/or roots.

Bon Jovi Cirpriano has yet to show what he can do in a real game given his rather slow recovery from the ACL injury. Gian Lucas is in a similar bind given his slow recovery from the hip injury he sustained over a year ago.

bchoter
10-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Sam I think Nico woud have served his two-year residency by next season. He doesn't have Jobe's explosiveness but he's got a beter mental approach to the game. May natural angas :D

dude17
01-11-2009, 02:13 PM
ATENEO:
- my good friend from ateneo saw EMMAN MONFORT practicing with Team A already.
- my former classmate who works in the ADMU athletics office said that JOBE NKEMAKOLOM will most likely not return.
- in my opinion, the 4 rookies from last year will stay in the lineup. i dont think coach norman black really expected all of them to perform like buenafe right away.

LA SALLE:
- my son who goes to DLSU said that there are rumors circulating that CHUCKY ATKINS does not want to play another year.
- for the record, i was the one who first said here on gameface that la revilla was confirmed to go to dlsu. (nagyayabang lang. hehe. wala lang.)

izon
01-11-2009, 04:17 PM
ATENEO:
- my good friend from ateneo saw EMMAN MONFORT practicing with Team A already.
- my former classmate who works in the ADMU athletics office said that JOBE NKEMAKOLOM will most likely not return.
- in my opinion, the 4 rookies from last year will stay in the lineup. i dont think coach norman black really expected all of them to perform like buenafe right away.

LA SALLE:
- my son who goes to DLSU said that there are rumors circulating that CHUCKY ATKINS does not want to play another year.
- for the record, i was the one who first said here on gameface that la revilla was confirmed to go to dlsu. (nagyayabang lang. hehe. wala lang.)
[/quote

LA SALLE: Huh ! What was the cause of him (Atkins) leaving the Archers?

Mateen Cleaves
01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
LA SALLE:

Bakit? masama ba ang loob niya at na-trade siya sa Oklahoma City? Oh well, he had a good career. But there's always life after the NBA. ;)

aircanda
01-11-2009, 07:57 PM
LA SALLE:

Bakit? masama ba ang loob niya at na-trade siya sa Oklahoma City? Oh well, he had a good career. But there's always life after the NBA.* ;)

ineligiblity issue na naman to! hehehe ;D

The_Big_Cat
01-11-2009, 08:33 PM
my son who goes to DLSU said that there are rumors circulating that CHUCKY ATKINS does not want to play another year.

Great opportunity for LA Revilla.
Baka naman mag-aartista yan? ;D

izon
01-11-2009, 08:34 PM
LA SALLE:

Bakit? masama ba ang loob niya at na-trade siya sa Oklahoma City? Oh well, he had a good career. But there's always life after the NBA.* ;)

I believe I made a mistake. yong Chucky Atkins NBA player ?

dude17
01-11-2009, 10:05 PM
oops! sorry everyone! hahaha! i meant that SIMON atkins is rumored to leave the team.

not confirmed, okay? ;D you never know what tricks coach franz pumaren has up his sleeve. although this would be a great opportunity nga for revilla. i think he has more potential to be a good floor general, anyay. although bilib ako sa defense ni atkins.

salsa caballero
01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Just heard that prospective recruits from SSC-R, Vosotros and Delgado, are in academic straits. This, from a fellow athlete/classmate of theirs. The former is abolutely great at point though, so I will not be surprised if a UAAP school takes a chance on him and has him tutored starting today.

dude17
01-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Just heard that prospective recruits from SSC-R, Vosotros and Delgado, are in academic straits. This, from a fellow athlete/classmate of theirs. The former is abolutely great at point though, so I will not be surprised if a UAAP school takes a chance on him and has him tutored starting today.

good thing "academic straits" aren't really a problem in at least some uaap schools...

it is a well-known fact in ateneo that a certain "big man" had a qpi of 0.6. NOT EVEN 1.0, which is a D. the requirement for other students in his year level is 2.0.

a lot of other students don't even go to class. not just in ateneo.

lurkinggood
01-30-2009, 07:19 PM
good thing "academic straits" aren't really a problem in at least some uaap schools...

it is a well-known fact in ateneo that a certain "big man" had a qpi of 0.6. NOT EVEN 1.0, which is a D. the requirement for other students in his year level is 2.0.

a lot of other students don't even go to class. not just in ateneo.

If it's a well-known fact, can you share with us the name of the "big man" who had a qpi of 0.6? Please provide factual evidence and basis of your claims.

If you can't share these facts, then fact, fact, fact. Fact all of these facts... >:(

pepman
02-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Baka nag-showbiz na si Atkins.

elvis
02-09-2009, 05:11 PM
I read that Rico M. is joining the PBA draft this August.* Is this true?

3 top amateurs enter PBA draft instead
By Ronnie Nathanielsz

THREE standouts from the collegiate ranks decided not to sign the contracts offered them by Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas executive director Noli Eala to join the national pool under Serbian coach Rajko Toroman.

Ogie Menor of National Collegiate Athletic Association champion San Beda College, Rico Maierhofer of La Salle and Marcy Arellano of University of the East told www.insidesports.ph, Standard Today and Viva Sports that they decided not to accept the SBP contracts and instead enter the PBA Annual Draft in August.

“I really want to enter the PBA because if I don’t enter now, I will lose that opportunity,” said Menor, who added that his brother was angry over the unfair contract originally offered the players.

Menor anchored San Beda College to victory in the last NCAA Championships where he scored 18 points and pulled down eight rebounds in an excellent all-round performance in the deciding Game 3 against the Jose Rizal Heavy Bombers. This earned him recognition as the finals’ Most Valuable Player.

Maierhofer characterized joining the national pool under Toroman as “maybe the wrong move,” adding that he had decided to enter the PBA.

Playing in his final season in the University Athletic Association of the Philippines, Maierhofer averaged 12.9 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.6 assists and almost 2 shot blocks a game.

Arellano claimed that he was influenced by his father Joel Arellano, a big basketball fan.

“I want to play with the best,” said the 22-year-old Arellano, who was worried that if he joined the national pool when the time came for him to enter the pro league, he may be left behind as teams are likely to draft younger players.

Arellano was also concerned about exposure, saying that in the PBA, chances are he will get much bigger and better exposure considering the popularity of the league and the number of games teams play.

izon
02-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Baka nag-showbiz na si Atkins.

According to AP.com Atkins have joined the training sessions of the Archers. Regarding Meirhoffer, hope he stick to his word that he would still play for the Archers in his last UAAP season.

nardy
02-13-2009, 12:49 PM
is Rico still attending his classes in Taft? If he does, the more likely he'll soon return next UAAP season.

maexpac711
02-13-2009, 08:52 PM
ang balita sa mga new players na dlsu are having a lot of new guys on their roster next season... including rookies like Norbert Torres (Fil-Can), Banal (fr. XS), Tolentino and Marata (both from UPIS), Bringas (from SSC-R), and Manguera (DLSZ).

Also XS hot shot Jeric Teng is said to be leaning towards playing for the Growling Tigers next season!?

TellTell
02-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Norbet Torres will still be serving the the required 2-year residency starting next UAAP year. FYI

BLUE HORSE
02-14-2009, 01:39 AM
Torres out for next season but penciil in Papot Paredes.

Joescoundrel
02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
FEU should have at least two good newcomers for Season 72: 6'4" power forward Hippolyte "Pipo" Nuondoo out of Cameroon and 5'9" former RP Youth starting pointguard Ryan Roose "RR" Garcia. 6'6" center-forward Glen Eguiloz has shown some flashes of brilliance and might be the 15th or at best 14th man picked for the regular lineup.

Adamson apparently has its "Guam Boys" ready to go as well, one is a 6-foot guard whose name escapes me at present. This guy looks like a little brother of San Beda's Billy Afable, especially with the curly locks. The other is a 6'4" center-forward surnamed Susuico, a burly center a la Mark Fampulme.

tamarawz_14
02-25-2009, 10:23 PM
FEU should have at least two good newcomers for Season 72: 6'4" power forward Hippolyte "Pipo" Nuondoo out of Cameroon and 5'9" former RP Youth starting pointguard Ryan Roose "RR" Garcia. 6'6" center-forward Glen Eguiloz has shown some flashes of brilliance and might be the 15th or at best 14th man picked for the regular lineup.

Adamson apparently has its "Guam Boys" ready to go as well, one is a 6-foot guard whose name escapes me at present. This guy looks like a little brother of San Beda's Billy Afable, especially with the curly locks. The other is a 6'4" center-forward surnamed Susuico, a burly center a la Mark Fampulme.

Garcia is around 5-10...Abaring and Vinluan are back although they are not yet included in Fr. Martins... Adamson will be the darkhorse this year....UE is still solid with the likes of Llagas, Lee, Acuna, Martinez, Lingganay, Zamar, Reyes and etc. curious lang may one year pa ba si espiritu???

Wang-Bu
02-26-2009, 05:05 PM
May isang taon pa si Elmer Espiritu, ewan lang kung ilalaro pa niya at mukhang gusto ng mag-Liga.

Abangan na lang natin ang mga sinasabi nilang mga parating na mga Aprikano na puro patungong UAAP DAW.

easter
02-26-2009, 06:29 PM
is Rico still attending his classes in Taft?* *If he does, the more likely he'll soon return next UAAP season.

Sa Hardball kagabi undecided pa daw si Rico if he is going to continue as an Archer. But I think he will still play this year.

bchoter
02-27-2009, 07:59 PM

Their foreigners will surely be crowded once the Austin becomes eligible to play in the UAAP. Austin looks comfortable playing in the perimeter so that makes them 3 foreigners playing 3 different positions.

Lemuel M.
03-11-2009, 06:08 PM

Their foreigners will surely be crowded once the Austin becomes eligible to play in the UAAP. Austin looks comfortable playing in the perimeter so that makes them 3 foreigners playing 3 different positions.

Garcia is about 5'11".Afable was former Feu Tamaraw way back in season 69.

deserina15
03-21-2009, 06:14 PM
May exact roster na ba yung FEU? :)

And sino nakakaalam kung maglalaro pa si Mac Baracael sa FEU o hindi na?

Dark Knight
03-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Everybody here knew this but Baracael will no longer play next season along with Fernandez, Adolfo, Cabagnot. Macazo. Alisbo and Abaring were also reportedly cut out of the team.

These were confirmed Tamaraws for next season.

Barocca
Cawaling
Cervantes
Ramos
Knuttel
Noonduo
Garcia
Vinluan
Sanggalang?
Tanuan
Sanga
Escaminiano?

deserina15
03-22-2009, 08:20 AM
Everybody here knew this but Baracael will no longer play next season along with Fernandez, Adolfo, Cabagnot. Macazo. Alisbo and Abaring were also reportedly cut out of the team.

These were confirmed Tamaraws for next season.

Barocca
Cawaling
Cervantes
Ramos
Knuttel
Noonduo
Garcia
Vinluan
Sanggalang?
Tanuan
Sanga
Escaminiano?

Oh i see...Thanks :) kasi sa PBL may nasabi isang beses yung commentator na baka maglaro pa si Baracel since may isang year pa siya i think yung sabi kaya naguluhan ako :)

Wala na si Cabagnot and Mazcao...Aww...sayang naman hindi ko sila nakitang naglaro talaga as in yung matagal sa court..

Anyway, thanks :) ilang ba yung rookies nila? Maraming familiar names pero marami rin ang unfamiliar :)

augustine
04-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Is Espiritu of UE still eligible? And still coming back?

paolo
04-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Is Espiritu of UE still eligible?* And still coming back?
:)yes, same with Parri Llagas and James Martinez

redlampard
04-12-2009, 06:22 AM

I think I read in some article that Elmer Espiritu and Parri Llagas are applying for this coming PBA draft together with Hans Thiele.

redlampard
04-12-2009, 06:27 AM

I think I read in some article that Elmer Espiritu and Parri Llagas are applying for this coming PBA draft together with Hans Thiele.

Along with Marcy Arellano. (that's 100 %sure - together with Ogie Menor of SBC and Rico Maierhoffer of DLSU.

augustine
04-12-2009, 07:18 AM
OMG! if true, will the team even contend?

redlampard
04-12-2009, 07:45 AM
I think James Martinez will be the King Warrior this coming season. Elmer Espiritu is still eligible for season 72 but I have read in the papers (if I am not mistaken, it was the column of Mr. Henson), that Espiritu and Llagas will apply for the PBA Draft. And that leads to the question "Aside from James Martinez who else* will be suiting up for UE?" Is Paul Lee still eligible?

redlampard
04-12-2009, 07:46 AM
- message deleted -

augustine
04-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Paul Lee is definitely eligible. So that makes a decent guard starting duo. But how about their bigs? No one better than JM "La Salle reject" Noble?

redlampard
04-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Haven't heard of this kid Noble? did he played even a yr with DLSU? Reject? Because of what? academics, bball talent or playing spot for the archers?

paolo
04-12-2009, 12:25 PM
I think James Martinez will be the King Warrior this coming season. Elmer Espiritu is still eligible for season 72 but I have read in the papers (if I am not mistaken, it was the column of Mr. Henson), that Espiritu and Llagas will apply for the PBA Draft. And that leads to the question "Aside from James Martinez who else* will be suiting up for UE?" Is Paul Lee still eligible?
8) James Martinez, Elmer Espiritu, Parri Llagas and Paul Lee will definitely be playing for UE this coming UAAP season!* They are in fact in Los Angeles training and today UE won the championship in their entered division.

James Martinez made the tying basket while Val Acuna made the winning shot for the UE Warriors.* Hope this will be a good moral boost for the team.

Only Marcy Arellano will apply for the PBA draft.* Hanz Thiele will remain with Cobra Energy Warriors for at least another year to honed his skills.* *

irateluvmachine
04-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Haven't heard of this kid Noble? did he played even a yr with DLSU? Reject? Because of what? academics, bball talent or playing spot for the archers?

jm noble, if i'm not mistaken, was in la salle's lineup in last year's nike summer league, but ended up in UE's lineup for the UAAP season. bangko siya sa UE last year...

redlampard
04-13-2009, 03:33 AM
8) James Martinez, Elmer Espiritu, Parri Llagas and Paul Lee will definitely be playing for UE this coming UAAP season!* They are in fact in Los Angeles training and today UE won the championship in their entered division.

James Martinez made the tying basket while Val Acuna made the winning shot for the UE Warriors.* Hope this will be a good moral boost for the team.

Only Marcy Arellano will apply for the PBA draft.* Hanz Thiele will remain with Cobra Energy Warriors for at least another year to honed his skills.* *

Oh really? i really did read in the papers that Elmer and Parri will apply for the draft. But I think you do have good connections at the warriors' camp so i stand myself corrected. my bad. good thing for UE* ;D

THE ONLOOKER
04-24-2009, 12:01 AM

Willy Stinnett and Seve Susuico ;)

gfy
04-25-2009, 06:09 AM
FEU has a balanced team - guards, wings and bigs - and a solid first 12. It has several reliable shooters. UE has shown in yesterday's game versus San Beda that it plays as a team just like clockwork. The PBL experience helps. DLSU has several rookies but they can shoot and are developing confidence fast. With the additional personnel, it can now employ the nightmare press throughout the game, unlike last year. Ateneo has to work on its backcourt if it wants to retain the championship. These 4 will be in the final 4 this season.

shadow.dweller
04-25-2009, 06:57 AM
what's the new on Reil Cervantes?

Dark Knight
04-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Rumor has it that Riel was given disciplinary action by FEU.

oca
04-27-2009, 10:09 AM

Alam niyo po ba ano kaso?

aircanda
04-27-2009, 05:32 PM

ano nangyare sir?

vincent_06
07-04-2009, 11:58 AM
UAAP Season 72 team lineups

http://www.inboundpass.com/2009/07/04/uaap-season-72-team-lineups/

true.blue
07-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Who will comprise the first and second fives of each school?

ADAMSON UNIVERSITY FALCONS

ALVAREZ, Lester - PG
BASILIO, Arnold - C
CABRERA, Roider - SF
CAMSON, Eric - PF
CANUDAY, Leo - SG/SF
CAÑADA, Jerick - PG
COLINA, Jan - PF
GALINATO, Michael - C
IMPORTANTE, King - SG
LAPITAN, Chesmar - SG
LOZADA, Janus - SF
MARGALLO, Aldrin - SG
NUYLES, Alex - SG/SF
RUIZ, Ryan - PG
SANDOVAL, Cris - SG
SANTOS, Allan - PF

Head coach: AUSTRIA, Leo

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY BLUE EAGLES

4 - TIONGSON, Juami - PG
5 - REYES, Jai – PG
6 - MONFORT, Emman - PG
7 - BACLAO, Nonoy - PF
8 - AUSTRIA, Bacon - SF/SG
10 - GONZAGA, Tonino - SF
11 - SALAMAT, Eric - SG
12 - LONG, Kirk - SG
13 - BUENAFE, Ryan - SF
14 - SALVA, Nico - PF
15 - BURKE, Vince - PF
17 - SUMALINOG, Chris - SF
18 - CHUA, Justin - PF/C
19 - AL-HUSSAINI, Rabeh - C
20 - DE CHAVEZ, Chris - SG/SF
21 - GOLLA, Frank - PF/C

Head coach: BLACK, Norman

DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY GREEN ARCHERS

5 - VILLANUEVA, Maui - SF/PF
6 - BANAL, Gab - SG/SF
7 - ATKINS, Simon - PG
8 - MALABES, Bader - SG
9 - MARATA, Tata - SF
10 - WEBB, Joshua - SF
11 - BRINGAS, Arvie - PF
12 - TOLENTINO, Joel - PG
15 - FERDINAND - C
16 - MENDOZA, Jovet - C/PF
17 - BARUA, Peejay - SF/SG
18 - BAGATSING, Hyram - SG/PG
19 - MANGAHAS, James – SF/SG
20 - ANDRADA, Yutien - C
21 - CO, Kish - PF
22 - MANGUERA, Jed - SG

Head coach: PUMAREN, Franz

FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY TAMARAWS

4 - BARROCA, Andy Mark - PG
5 - EXCIMINIANO, Christopher - SG/SF
6 - PEARCE, Marty - PG
7 - VINLUAN, McJan - C
8 - GARCIA, Ryan Roose - PG/SG
9 - GUERRERO, Jolas - SF
10 - CALUAG, Casey - SG/PG
11 - SANGA, Paul - SF/PF
12 - TANUAN, Edgar - SF/PF
14 - KNUTTEL, Jens - PG
15 - CAWALING, JR - SF
16 - EGUILOS, Jaymo - PF/C
17 - RAMOS, Aldrech - C
18 - MANALO, Christian - SG
20 - CERVANTES, Reil - C/PF
21 - NOUNDOU, Pipo - SF

Head coach: CAPACIO, Glenn

NATIONAL UNIVERSITY BULLDOGS

BALORAN, Mervin - SF/PF
BATAC, Kevin - SG
CABALUNA, Denmark - PF
DONAHUE, Francis - PF
FABULA, Elmer - SF
HERMOSISIMA, Kokoy - SG
LUY, Michael - PG
MAGAT, Marion - C
MALANDAY, LJ - SF
MANITO, Mark Bon Jovi - C
PONFERRADA, Jewel - C
ROY, Ronald - PG
SINGH, Ajeet - SG
TERSO, Joseph - SG
TUNGCUL, Jerome - PG

Head coach: DANDAN, Manny

UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST RED WARRIORS

4 - BANDAYING, Toto - PG/SG
5 - ZAMAR, Paul - PG/SG
7 - TAGARDA, Lucas - SG
8 - SUMIDO, JR - SG
9 - ESPIRITU, Elmer - PF
10 - LINGGANAY, Rudy - PG
11 - NOBLE, JM - PF
12 - DURAN, Erwin - PF/SF
13 - AYALA, Garrick - SF
14 - REYES, Raphy - PG/SG
15 - LLAGAS, Pari - C
16 - ALABANZA, John Ray - PF/C
17 - FLORES, Jai - PF/SF
18 - ACIBAR, Ken - C
20 - LEE, Paul - SG
21 - ACUÑA, Val - SF

Head coach: CHONGSON, Lawrence

UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES FIGHTING MAROONS

4 - GAMBOA, Mike - PG
5 - ASTORGA, Kevin - PF/C
7 - CO, Woody - PF
8 - BRAGANZA, Arvin - PG
9 - REYES, Mikee - PG
10 - SISON, Magi - C
11 - MANIEGO, Miggy - SF
12 - PADILLA, Alvin - SG/SF
13 - GINGERICH, Moriah - SG/SF
14 - REYES, Martin - SG/SF
15 - HIPOLITO, Diony - SF
16 - JURUENA, Mark - PF
18 - MARFORI, Andrew - PF/C
19 - GOMEZ, Carlo - SF/PF
20 - LOPEZ, Mark - SF
21 - DE ASIS, Migs - SG

Head coach: CASTRO, Aboy

UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS GROWLING TIGERS

ABABOU, Dylan - SF/PF
AFUANG, Carmelo - PF/C
AYTONA, Eduard - PG
BAUTISTA, Clark - SG/PG
CAM, Marco - SF/PF
CAMUS, Chris - PF/C
FELIX, Andrew - PG
FORTUNA, Jeric - PG
GREEN, Darrel - PF/C
HADI, Rushdy - SG/SF
MALIKSI, Allen - PG/SG
MARIANO, Aljon - SF/PF
MARQUEZ, AC - SG/SF
MIRZA, Khasim - SF
TENG, Jeric - SG
UNGRIA, Aljohn - SG

Head coach: JARENCIO, Pido

lekiboy
07-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Some interesting notes:

-red cub james martinez is not in the UE lineup.. knee injury in fil oil?
-papot paredes is not in DLSU's - ???
-red cubs alabanza and ayala in UE
-red cub aljon mariano in UST
-red cub revilla out of DLSU's team A for now because of sickness

tigerman
07-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Some interesting notes:

-red cub james martinez is not in the UE lineup.. knee injury in fil oil?
-papot paredes is not in DLSU's - ???
-red cubs alabanza and ayala in UE
-red cub aljon mariano in UST
-red cub revilla out of DLSU's team A for now because of sickness

Isama na din si Melo Afuang. The Badolato legacy is very much alive. :D

USTE LO MEJOR!
VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

atenean_blooded
07-06-2009, 01:15 AM
According to inboundpass.com, Adamson has replaced King Importante with Raymond Peñalosa.

THE ONLOOKER
07-06-2009, 08:20 PM
According to inboundpass.com, Adamson has replaced King Importante with Raymond Peñalosa.

Raymond Peñalosa will be replaced by AJ Vitug. ;)

tsikamajigs
07-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Hindi ba kasama sa team roster and courtside reporter? ;D