PDA

View Full Version : DLSU team B

Pages : [1] 2

glock23
10-10-2008, 03:57 PM
We finally have a Team B again people! I hope we all support the future of the green and white!

nastrans
10-10-2008, 07:46 PM
I think the last time you guys have a Team B was in 2005 sa UCAA/NCRAA pa.

Anyway, hope that the Team B players will be given an opportunity to strut their wares in tournaments.

shyboy
10-10-2008, 07:55 PM
We finally have a Team B again, people! I hope we all support the future of the green and white!

The future of Philippine basketball as well. hehehe

glock23
10-11-2008, 12:45 AM
cant wait to see norbert torres strut his wares :)

bossman
10-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Magaling to for sure. Dami na din galing Team B ng DLSU na naglaro pa nga for ibang schools. Fully loaded with talent to. Something to watch out for!

izon
10-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Magaling to for sure. Dami na din galing Team B ng DLSU na naglaro pa nga for ibang schools. Fully loaded with talent to. Something to watch out for!

Sayang, hindi kasali sa Father Martin Cup.

GHRanger
10-12-2008, 12:10 AM
As per AP.com,

Team B will consist of the 6 rookies (Maui, LA, Jovet, Manoj, Hyram, Joshua) and other recruits currently studying/taking up residency at DLSU (Norbert Torres, Jed Manguerra, Gab Banal, Paolo Rodriguez.)

izon
10-13-2008, 11:00 AM
As per AP.com,

Team B will consist of the 6 rookies (Maui, LA, Jovet, Manoj, Hyram, Joshua) and other recruits currently studying/taking up residency at DLSU (Norbert Torres, Jed Manguerra, Gab Banal, Paolo Rodriguez.)

Any new players to join this team b team besides those mentioned above? What pre UAAP leagues will this team join?

bigfreeze_bibby
10-13-2008, 10:50 PM
As per AP.com,

Any new players to join this team b team besides those mentioned above?* What pre UAAP leagues will this team join?

None as of the moment unless may mahanap pa sa campus. Mostly, the players who get in the lineup come from those who went into tryouts na medyo okay naman yung performance kaya nga lang can't unseed any of the team A guys as of the moment. They might join the Father Martin's kaya nga lang I still don't have the idea when this tournament will start. I think this is the FMC edition which starts around January or February.

aarreza
10-22-2008, 12:55 PM

Sayang,* hindi kasali sa Father Martin Cup.

I do believe that DLSU Team B will be playing in FMC 3

aarreza
10-22-2008, 01:01 PM
As per AP.com,

Any new players to join this team b team besides those mentioned above?* What pre UAAP leagues will this team join?

When will Torres be eligible to play in the UAAP? Season 73 ba? Also, will his playing in non-UAAP tournaments (i.e. - FMC) reduce his eligibility (in terms of playing years) in the UAAP?

aarreza
10-22-2008, 01:11 PM
As per AP.com,

None as of the moment unless may mahanap pa sa campus.* Mostly, the players who get in the lineup come from those who went into tryouts na medyo okay naman yung performance kaya nga lang can't unseed any of the team A guys as of the moment.* They might join the Father Martin's kaya nga lang I still don't have the idea when this tournament will start.* I think this is the FMC edition which starts around January or February.

I know that per policy, we cannot give out the name of prospects unless they are already enrolled, however, I heard that aside from Torres, Manguerra and Banal that there are other members of the NYT headed to Taft. Any truth to this as I'm intrigue with one name in the list since I believe that he is already enrolled in another UAAP school?

aarreza
10-22-2008, 01:17 PM
As per AP.com,

What position does Paolo Rodriquez play? Any info on him?

glock23
10-22-2008, 01:18 PM
As per AP.com,

When will Torres be eligible to play in the UAAP? Season 73 ba? Also, will his playing in non-UAAP tournaments (i.e. - FMC) reduce his eligibility (in terms of playing years) in the UAAP?

he will be eligible to play in season 74. he started his residency in the 3rd trimester of this year due to the canadian school year ending in june, *his two years will be on the 3rd trimester of 2010 but the basketball season 73 would have started already, so he plays the year after that.

aarreza
10-22-2008, 01:37 PM
As per AP.com,

he will be eligible to play in season 74. he started his residency in the 3rd trimester of this year due to the canadian school year ending in june, *his two years will be on the 3rd trimester of 2010 but the basketball season 73 would have started already, so he plays the year after that.

Thanks. It would have been great to see him play in S73. Anyway, we definitely have a blue-chipper here and hopes he grows an inch or 2 more. How many years will he be eligible to play (3 or 4) since he might get hit with the 25 yr old or 7-yr out of HS rule?

The_Big_Cat
10-22-2008, 04:21 PM
he will be eligible to play in season 74. he started his residency in the 3rd trimester of this year due to the canadian school year ending in june,* his two years will be on the 3rd trimester of 2010 but the basketball season 73 would have started already, so he plays the year after that.

So by the time Norbert Torres plays in his first UAAP season, he will be around 20 to 21 years old.

GHRanger
10-22-2008, 05:51 PM

FMC and NSL are considered developmental leagues so this will not reduce their eligibility.

Leon_Guerero
10-22-2008, 09:19 PM
As per AP.com,

san nag high school si gab banal? anong height niya, at anong position ang nilalaro niya?

GHRanger
10-22-2008, 09:22 PM
^ Xavier School, around 6'1" if I'm not mistaken and plays 2-3.

Leon_Guerero
10-26-2008, 09:27 PM
^ Xavier School, around 6'1" if I'm not mistaken and plays 2-3.

thanks GHranger for the info.
matanong ko lang, san naman galing High school sila paolo rodriguez at jed manguerra? galing din ba sila sa RP youth team na hinawakan ni coach franz?

BLUE HORSE
10-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Banal played 5 for Xavier. He has transitioned to the 3 because of his ability to shoot from the outside.

Manguera was a teammate of Webb when they won the juniors championship for Zobel 2 years ago.

bigfreeze_bibby
10-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Paolo Rodriguez I believe came from La Salle Greenhills and is one of the walk-ins in the open tryouts years back. He was included in coach Tyrone's team in the Father Martin's when DLSU fielded two teams back in 2006 due to our suspension. I think he's around 6'1"-6'2" but plays the power forward spot, in which he is quite undersized.

gamecritic
10-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Former DLSU Team B who played for different schools.

1. Allan Mangahas - MIT
2. Louie Abad - CSB
3. Joe Edwards - CSJL

This just means one thing. DLSU is deep even in Team B.

Just feel free to add up if you know more who came from their program.

Royal Forest
10-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Had a chat once with Cyrus Baguio. He told me he was asked to be in the team B of La Salle together with Gelig. His uncle, Ric Ric Marata, advised him not to sign and helped him look for another school. Taft's loss is Espana's gain.

glock23
10-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Had a chat once with Cyrus Baguio.* He told me he was asked to be in the team B of La Salle together with Gelig.* His uncle, Ric Ric Marata, advised him not to sign and helped him look for another school.* Taft's loss is Espana's gain.

Those were the days when we could have fielded 3 competitive teams because of the boatload of players we had. It was inevitable that some of them would opt to play for another school willing to give them a slot in team A right away.

And we never stop a player from transferring just for the sake of "hoarding" them. :D

nightowl
10-31-2008, 08:42 PM
Had a chat once with Cyrus Baguio.* He told me he was asked to be in the team B of La Salle together with Gelig.* His uncle, Ric Ric Marata, advised him not to sign and helped him look for another school.* Taft's loss is Espana's gain.

Those were the days when we could have fielded 3 competitive teams because of the boatload of players we had. It was inevitable that some of them would opt to play for another school willing to give them a slot in team A right away.

And we never stop a player from transferring just for the sake of "hoarding" them.* :D

Don't think that is quite accurate, Royal F. Ask Cyrus again, because La Salle wanted both Cyrus and Gelig, but something else got in the way, not a 'Team B offer'.

Lets just say, it wasn't meant to be. Even Al-Hussaini in a recent interview said he went to La Salle (Greenhills, for HS), but he was not accepted. He actually said why - his grades daw were not good enough. His words.

BigBlue
10-31-2008, 09:31 PM
--

blueatheart
11-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Don't think that is quite accurate, Royal F. Ask Cyrus again, because La Salle wanted both Cyrus and Gelig, but something else got in the way, not a 'Team B offer'.

Lets just say, it wasn't meant to be. Even Al-Hussaini in a recent interview said he went to La Salle (Greenhills, for HS), but he was not accepted. He actually said why - his grades daw were not good enough. His words.

Sir, what interview are you talking about?

glock23
11-02-2008, 06:04 PM

Im sure they were referring to that Beth Celis article that came out about Rabeh. And im sure you knew what it was. :D

Eagle_Eyes
11-03-2008, 01:48 PM

Im sure they were referring to that Beth Celis article that came out about Rabeh. And im sure you knew what it was.* :D

you sure about that? double-check your references. the beth celis article was not an interview with rabeh. it was all from an unidentified 3rd person. if you read it carefully, rabeh never said anything in that article. in fact, he was never quoted by the writer. "His words" my foot.

so i have the same question as blueatheart - what interview with rabeh are we talking about?* ::)

mods, sorry for the OT.

bigfreeze_bibby
11-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Okay that's it. No more topics about Rabeh and Beth Celis guys, okay? Let's just discuss our own team. Any pasaway, you know what happens next. Thanks.

glock23
11-03-2008, 04:22 PM

Im sure they were referring to that Beth Celis article that came out about Rabeh. And im sure you knew what it was.* :D

you sure about that? double-check your references. the beth celis article was not an interview with rabeh. it was all from an unidentified 3rd person. if you read it carefully, rabeh never said anything in that article. in fact, he was never quoted by the writer. "His words" my foot.

so i have the same question as blueatheart - what interview with rabeh are we talking about?* ::)

mods, sorry for the OT.

Where exactly did i mention that rabah was interviewed? I clearly stated that it was an ARTICLE! I was actually agreeing with blueheart....Sobrang sensitibo mo kasi eh! relax! ;D

BFB, sorry for the OT. Just wanted to straighten things out. :D

blueatheart
11-03-2008, 04:59 PM

Im sure they were referring to that Beth Celis article that came out about Rabeh. And im sure you knew what it was. :D

Yeah :D ;D

izon
11-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Okay that's it.* No more topics about Rabeh and Beth Celis guys, okay?* Let's just discuss our own team.* Any pasaway, you know what happens next.* Thanks.

There are stories about Arvie Bringas being dropped by Ateneo (or is it vice versa?). Can anyone shed some light on these matter? What really happened?

GHRanger
11-19-2008, 09:02 AM
There are stories about Arvie Bringas being dropped by Ateneo (or is it vice versa?). Can anyone shed some light on these matter? What really happened?

I think this is for the Blue side to answer.

watiwawa
11-26-2008, 10:20 PM
ahmm, may dichoso po ba sa training team ng dlsu o team b? kasi siya ang star player ng team ng don bosco caritas last year, 6'3 height.. oo nga pala, nakaabot kame ng 3rd/4th sa FBL.. hehehe..

bigfreeze_bibby
12-01-2008, 09:57 AM
ahmm, may dichoso po ba sa training team ng dlsu o team b? kasi siya ang star player ng team ng don bosco caritas last year, 6'3 height.. oo nga pala, nakaabot kame ng 3rd/4th sa FBL.. hehehe..

Parang may narinig ako na ganyang name before sa training team. I'll check on it baka namali lang ako.

bigfreeze_bibby
01-05-2009, 10:12 AM
The next game for these guys is on Saturday against Colegio de Sta. Monica still at the La Consolacion gymnasium.* I'll post the time once I have it. Game time is 1:30pm.

izon
01-13-2009, 08:50 PM
The next game for these guys is on Saturday against Colegio de Sta. Monica still at the La Consolacion gymnasium.* I'll post the time once I have it. Game time is 1:30pm.

La Salle won that game.

bigfreeze_bibby
01-14-2009, 07:30 AM

La Salle won that game.

Yeah. The final score was 81-49. Next game is on Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 10:30am in the FEU gym against UP.

izon
01-14-2009, 08:57 AM

La Salle won that game.

Yeah.* The final score was 81-49.* Next game is on Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 10:30am in the FEU gym against UP.

Game against UP will be a better test for the DLSU Team B.

aarreza
01-15-2009, 12:04 PM
How are the new guys doing? Any stats?

izon
01-19-2009, 08:24 PM
How are the new guys doing? Any stats?

La Salle lost to UP by 1 pt. on the ongoing Fr. Martin Cup.

Bigdeal
01-25-2009, 07:49 AM
From

http://www.greenarchers.ph/fr-martins-cup-archers-outlast-olympians/

Fr. Martin’s Cup: Archers Outlast Olympians
By Gerbs De Castro

Smarting from a heartbreaking 55-56 hairline setback to a resurgent UP Fighting Maroons quintet last week, the DLSU Green Archers notched their third victory in four starts, as they buckled down to business, walloping the STI Olympians with a murderous 74-52 rout Saturday in the ongoing 2008-09 Father Martin Cup Open Division Basketball Tournament at the La Consolacion gym in Manila.

First quarter action saw DLSU jumping the gun as they zoomed to an 8-0 advantage, with L.A. Revilla leading the charge early with four markers and an assist to the dismay of their opponents, who sued for time with 5:33 to go. When play ensued, a brief STI uprising was just not enough as Maui Villanueva and Bader Malabes joined hands with Revilla, closing this chapter, with the Archers on top, 18-9.

A well-balanced scoring binge could best describe the next canto, with nine Archers contributing their share, spearheaded by Jovet Mendoza, Revilla, Villanueva, and Ferdinand, who all chipped in four markers each, as the first half closed its curtains with DLSU in total command at 44-18, punctuated by a Gab Banal rejection as STI attempted a buzzer-beater jumper.

The Archers, with loads of momentum still on their side, greeted the Olympians in the succeeding quarter with two straight field goals from Mendoza and Banal, both of which came from a Revilla assist, padding DLSU’s lead to eighteen as STI called for time with 9:07 left. With the Olympians slightly clawing back to contention, a putback, and a steal with a conversion to boot by Banal, a Jed Manguera trifecta, and a Villanueva jumper, once again ballooned the Archers lead at 59-30. As STI, scored on the next two possessions, DLSU talked things over with 3.6 seconds to go to map a final play. A strong baseline drive by Joshua Webb ended the quarter at 61-34.

In the last chapter, the 2007 National Athletic Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (NAASCU) champions finally displayed why they are perennial NAASCU finalists, exhibiting a much improved defensive stance, limiting the 2008 National Champions to only thirteen points, but to no avail, as Webb made the final touches, handing the Archers the lopsided victory.

The scores:
DLSU (74) – Villanueva 13, Revilla 12, Banal 10, Mendoza 8, Webb 8, Malabes 6, Bagatsing 4, Ferdinand 4, Manguera 3, Chandumal 2, Co 2, Rodriguez 2
STI (52)

Points Per Quarter:
DLSU 18 26 17 13 = 74
STI 9 9 16 18 = 52

Bigdeal
02-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Archers secure win over JRU

Game Story

http://www.greenarchers.ph/fr-martin%E2%80%99s-cup-archers-secure-win-over-jru/

Bigdeal
02-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Fr. Martin’s Cup : Archers fall to Red Lions

http://www.greenarchers.ph/fr-martins-cup-archers-fall-to-red-lions/

www.greenarchers.ph (http://www.greenarchers.ph) - De La Salle University Sports

izon
04-21-2009, 12:20 AM
Any news of the line up of DLSU Team B this year 2009 ? Will they be participating in tournaments outside the UAAP ?

aarreza
04-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Read from one of the post from the other Katipunan school that Arvie will not be playing in the UAAP this season and will be staying in Team B instead. Mentioned that this is being done to give Arvie time to "straighten his academic issues". Can anyone confirm this?

glock23
04-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Read from one of the post from the other Katipunan school that Arvie will not be playing in the UAAP this season and will be staying in Team B instead. Mentioned that this is being done to give Arvie time to "straighten his academic issues". Can anyone confirm this?

Whats the point of putting him in team B? When you are put in either Team A or B it means you are enrolled and therefore cleared by whatever HS to enter college. right? So, why would he spend time in team B just to "straighten his academic issues"?

nash_bedista
04-23-2009, 05:37 PM
^ ang gagawin ng DLSU, yung "Cawaling Strategy" of FEU

na recruit na si Ric Cawaling nung Highschool na sya, bali Team B
na siya sa FEU Tamaraws for 1 year, pero nag aaral parin sya sa FEU Fern nung
4th year Highschool nya. Kaya nung nanalo sya ng ROY last 2 season,
nag aaply sa kanya yung "Jai Reyes" rule, coming from Highschool

nightowl
04-23-2009, 08:49 PM
We should just wait. its only less than a month before school starts in DLSU. IF, Arvie gets a school ID for Taft, then he's enrolled and going to college.

Which means, he'll be in the shaded lane for the Green Archers the coming UAAP wars.

nel
04-23-2009, 10:30 PM
All players in the current Archer lineup are eligible to enrol for the next term. In other words, the new recruits have all satisfied the requirements for admission: completion of all high school requirements, and passed the DLSUCET.

izon
06-30-2009, 04:14 PM
What is the latest news on Norbert Torres ?

glock23
07-01-2009, 03:32 PM

He'll be playing for DLSU in season 74

izon
07-01-2009, 08:08 PM

He'll be playing for DLSU in season 74

Ah ok. Thanks. Presume he is now enrolled and busy with his studies at DLSU.

GHRanger
07-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Yes, he's been studying in DLSU since the 2nd term of last year.

izon
07-02-2009, 07:34 PM
We finally have a Team B again people! I hope we all support the future of the green and white!

Can we safely say that Papot Paredes, Reyes and Norbert Torres will now be part of Team B ? Hope there would be some minor leagues that they could play to avoid their playing skills be rusty or worse deteriorate. It would also be sad if Paredes and Reyes would bring their talents elsewhere since they have the height and athleticism to be with the team and it is just to bad that only 16 players had to be accomodated.

glock23
07-02-2009, 10:53 PM

Can we safely say that Papot Paredes, Reyes and Norbert Torres will now be part of Team B ? Hope there would be some minor leagues that they could play to avoid their playing skills be rusty or worse deteriorate. It would also be sad if Paredes and Reyes would bring their talents elsewhere since they have the height and athleticism to be with the team and it is just to bad that only 16 players had to be accomodated.

Papot just turned 17. He has a lot more years to play for the Green and White.

Yes, they will be in tip top shape, so dont worry :)

izon
07-03-2009, 07:46 AM

Papot just turned 17. He has a lot more years to play for the Green and White.

Yes, they will be in tip top shape, so dont worry :)

Papot is only 17? Ah no wonder. Good to know that he will remain an Archer. Hope Reyes, our own homegrown talent remains with us. Thanks for info.

glock23
07-03-2009, 01:51 PM
^yes all of them will remain with us. :)

flsfnoeraekadad
07-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Who are our other players for Team B? Do we have a standard lineup for Team B?

shyboy
07-03-2009, 07:33 PM
I assume those who gut cut are automatic to play for Team B plus those doing residency. At the least its gonna be Revilla, Reyes, Paredes, Batricevic, Torres. Mukhang mas malalaki pa 'to sa Team A ah. :D

kuzma1313
07-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Who are the others on the Team B other than torres, paredes,reyes,batricevic.....

izon
07-03-2009, 10:18 PM

These questions could be answered by Green Arrows.

Scout
07-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Though we have committed to participate in the Father Martin's cup, DLSU's Team B full lineup is yet to be finalized. Norbert Torres, Martin Reyes, Papot Paredes are shoo ins while LA Revilla and Marko Batricevic's doctors will determine their inclusion. AFAIK DLSZ and LSGH former players plus a few surprises will comprise the bulk of the team.

bchoter
07-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Marko Batricevic's doctors will determine their inclusion
I feel for this kid. He's been here for so long but has yet to play a full season in total

LION
07-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Though we have committed to participate in the Father Martin's cup, DLSU's Team B full lineup is yet to be finalized. Norbert Torres, Martin Reyes, Papot Paredes are shoo ins while LA Revilla and Marko Batricevic's doctors will determine their inclusion. AFAIK DLSZ and LSGH former players plus a few surprises will comprise the bulk of the team.

Vosotros and Agovida?

izon
07-29-2009, 08:40 PM

Vosotros and Agovida?

Huh? I doubt. Read in another forum that Agovida said he tried out but did not pass. Both of them are still in high school but not eligible to play in the Junior level because they were deemed overaged to play. Besides there are so many outstanding La Salle Zobel players desiring to join the Archers next year.

shyboy
07-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I doubt those two are the surprises since they're supposed to be still in high school as rumored.

LION
07-30-2009, 09:37 AM
^ I read in some newspapers that Agovida is supposed to be enrolled in Taft already.

Sam Miguel
07-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Both Almond Vosotros and Keith Agovida are still supposed to be high school students this academic year. I had conversations with both of their coaches over the summer and they clearly said neither boy has yet finished high school. Agovida has even left JRU according to his own coach. Vosotros was at the Ateneo bonfire celebration last year along with Yutien Andrada. We all know Andrada is now with Lasalle's UAAP roster. Vosotros had not yet finished high school. If I were these two I'd figure out a way to try and EARN my high school diploma first before I think about a college varsity career.

In any event, the Lasalle B Team has plenty of ceiling with Papot Paredes and Norbert Torres on board. Is Manosh Chandumal still around?

GHRanger
07-30-2009, 04:07 PM
In any event, the Lasalle B Team has plenty of ceiling with Papot Paredes and Norbert Torres on board. Is Manosh Chandumal still around?

Sam, Manoj is no longer with the team and is focusing on academics.

izon
07-30-2009, 06:07 PM
^ I read in some newspapers that Agovida is supposed to be enrolled in Taft already.

Nah ! He is still in high school.

shyboy
07-30-2009, 09:04 PM
If I were these two I'd figure out a way to try and EARN my high school diploma first before I think about a college varsity career.

I think this is what they're trying to do. Nagtatago para walang distractions. ;D

GreenArrows
08-01-2009, 08:42 PM

Our Team B lineup is still being finalized. But we do have a few surprises. Nothing earth shattering, mind you. But they will surprise you in more ways than one.

Our Team B is joining the FMC just to keep these players in shape. You never know when Team A will need them.

izon
08-02-2009, 07:59 AM

Our Team B lineup is still being finalized. But we do have a few surprises. Nothing earth shattering, mind you. But they will surprise you in more ways than one.

Our Team B is joining the FMC just to keep these players in shape. You never know when Team A will need them.

Thanks for infos. BTW, I do hope you would inform us the official lineup of our Team B players. When will the FMC be ? Will it be televised ?

GreenArrows
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Our first game will be against EAC this Saturday, Aug. 8, 10:30am at the San Beda Gym. Note, we would have only 2 or 3 practices before our first game. Again, don't expect much. We have a different objective for joining the FMC.

kuzma1313
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Who are the players for team B players playing for FMC? Full info please..
Thanks alot..

MayG
08-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Ivan Ottone-Oyire ---- you heard it here first :) the future looks even brighter now!!!!! wuhuuuu!!!!

kuzma1313
08-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Can i know the info of IVAN OTTONE-OYIRE? GANGWANI?

izon
08-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Who are the players for team B players playing for FMC? Full info please..
Thanks alot..

I saw the line up at AP com. however, I have to ask Green Arrows and Shy Boy if it is ok to mention the infos here since they were the ones who have initially gave the infos through AP.com. Ayokong pangunahan sila. Besides, Green Arrows and shyboy also write messages here.

izon
08-05-2009, 07:07 PM
DLSU Team B

1. L A Revilla (Depending on his doctor's advice )
2. Philip (Papot) Paredes 6'5"
3. Norbert Torres Approx. 6"7"
4. Martin Reyes approx 6"2" I think came from La Salle Zobel
5. Manoj Chandumal formerly La Salle Team A
6. Ian Umali Xavier School
7. Paolo Rodriguez 6'4" LSGH
8. Sanjeev Gangwani Said to be taller than Norbert Torres so probably 6'8" or 6'9" came from Colegio de San
Agustin. Reportedly UST tried to recruit him but he wants to study in La Salle. His priority is his studies.
9. Miggy Uytengsu LSGH
10. Ridge Santos DLS Zobel
11. Archimides Go. DLS Zobel
12. Miguel Soller LSGH 5'11"
13. Ivan Ottone-Oyire African Recruit
14. Aldo Malixi DLS Zobel

Coach Dindo Pumaren I think his assistant is Tonichi Ytturi.

FMC allows 20 players per team. Excpect 6 more players to join the team.

Source: AP.com (Green Arrows and Shyboy)

Team had just 2 practices, hence, one does not expect much at this stage.

kuzma1313
08-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Am excited and curious about OTTONE-OYIRE mania? Sana may info about him?
Thanks....

Ano ba height and position ni UMALI?

shyboy
08-05-2009, 09:26 PM
DLSU Team B

8. Sanjeev Gangwani Said to be taller than Norbert Torres so probably 6'8" or 6'9" came from Colegio de San
Agustin. Reportedly UST tried to recruit him but he wants to study in La Salle. His priority is his studies.
9. Miggy Uytengsu LSGH

Our Martin Reyes is from LSGH. The Martin Reyes of UP is the one from DLS-Zobel.

izon
08-06-2009, 08:35 AM
DLSU Team B

9. Miggy Uytengsu LSGH

Our Martin Reyes is from LSGH. The Martin Reyes of UP is the one from DLS-Zobel.

Ah sorry for wrong info.

KingRedLion
08-06-2009, 03:47 PM
DLSU Team B

9. Miggy Uytengsu LSGH

It's good to see na parami na ng parami ang homegrown talents na nare-retain ng mga respective mother schools from HS to collegiate level. Ibig sabihin lalong gumaganda ang mix ng programa ng recruitment both inside and out. But of course, whatever makes the teams and competition better, I'm all for it....wag lang kukuha sa Red Cubs. Bwehehehe! ;D Just kidding po! ;)

¡ á n i m o ! San Beda! ¡ á n i m o ! ¡ C u a t r o !

cub
08-06-2009, 10:30 PM
the number 13 was with DLSU since summer last year right? I think siya yung nakita ko in the opening of Fil-Oil league last year.

GreenArrows
08-07-2009, 01:19 PM
We are not lining up IVAN OTTONE-OYIRE. We would rather keep him in training than play in the FMC.

LION
08-07-2009, 01:55 PM
That's bad news for hardcore fans like us, GA. But isn't it that the FMC games should be part of the training of propective and red-shirting players? Or you are talking of a specialized training for Ivan?

GreenArrows
08-07-2009, 02:02 PM
That's bad news for hardcore fans like us, GA. But isn't it that the FMC games should be part of the training of propective and red-shirting players? Or you are talking of a specialized training for Ivan?

Maybe in the next FMC in January. But not for this one. In short, we will keep him under wraps for the meantime. So, we he plays, he will be ready.

LION
08-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Oh ok. I'm hoping we can have a preview of the new "imports", e.g, Alinko, Ivan, as well as those from NU, FEU and UST.

izon
08-07-2009, 03:14 PM
We are not lining up IVAN OTTONE-OYIRE. We would rather keep him in training than play in the FMC.

Huh ! Ok so it is a 13 man lineup at this point.

GreenArrows
08-07-2009, 07:09 PM

Huh ! Ok so it is a 13 man lineup at this point.

We made some changes. Remember, we can still fill up a 20 man roster. Though at this point, it looks like it will just be bumped up to 14 or cut down to 13.

GreenArrows
08-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Cut down to 12, I mean.

izon
08-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Cut down to 12, I mean.

Is it possible to have pics of our Team B players ?

izon
08-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Pictures of DLSU team B players in action can be seen at Archerpride.com

Joescoundrel
08-26-2009, 10:18 PM
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc360/Gameface_Editor/Hoops/IMG_5819.jpg

From left: Martin Reyes, Philip Paredes, Norbert Torres, taken in the aftermath of the Lasalle-UP game at Arena.

Image courtesy of Joe Buduan

Gameface is Philippine Basketball

glock23
08-26-2009, 11:26 PM
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc360/Gameface_Editor/Hoops/IMG_5819.jpg

From left: Martin Reyes, Philip Paredes, Norbert Torres, taken in the aftermath of the Lasalle-UP game at Arena.

Image courtesy of Joe Buduan

Gameface is Philippine Basketball

By the way Norbert Torres and Papot Paredes scored 25 and 17 points respectively in a win against UP Team B with Mike Silungan, a 6'8 foreign center and a Fil-am point guard.

izon
08-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the pics.

kuzma1313
08-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Any info about WILSON AND HENARES? What position they are playing?
Thanks...

bigfreeze_bibby
08-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Any info about WILSON AND HENARES? What position they are playing?
Thanks...

Wilson is the brother of Kady Wilson of the Lady Archers and plays small forward and power forward at times. Gio Henares on the other hand plays shooting guard. Gio came from LSGH.

person
09-10-2009, 09:06 PM
wow you guys have a ton of big men at your disposal.. Papot and Norbert Torres in Team B, Andrada, Bringas and now Von Opstal...

duphaR007
09-12-2009, 02:56 AM
hi dlsu guys. would like to add na rin. yung norbert torres took the game winning shot last time sa fmc against arellano. a buzzer beater 3 that won the game for dlsu. just to prove na may puso si torres.

BLUE HORSE
09-12-2009, 03:00 AM
^ Ang kulit naman. Torres will not meet the two year residency requirements of the UAAP until season 74 or 2011.

glock23
09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
^ Ang kulit naman. Torres will not meet the two year residency requirements of the UAAP until season 74 or 2011.

Hahaha, relax pare! It seems everyone new here seems to think Norbert will play next year :)

bossman
09-12-2009, 11:55 PM
hi dlsu guys. would like to add na rin. yung norbert torres took the game winning shot last time sa fmc against arellano. a buzzer beater 3 that won the game for dlsu. just to prove na may puso si torres.

Bakit? Fil am ba si Torres?

BLUE HORSE
09-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Hindi, Fil-Canadian from the suburbs of Toronto.

izon
10-06-2009, 03:49 PM
May mga bagong players ba sa La Salle Team B ?

kingtut
12-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Looks like 2 more Fil-Canadian will be joining this coming season after they graduate from High school. Both played in exhibition games last Dec '08 against several UAAP and NCAA teams.
5-9 point guard and 6-5 Power forward.

izon
01-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Looks like 2 more Fil-Canadian will be joining this coming season after they graduate from High school. Both played in exhibition games last Dec '08 against several UAAP and NCAA teams.

Are they eligible to play on Season 73? Can they be named ?

kingtut
01-07-2010, 11:04 AM

I dont want to give out their names but they will need to sit out for 2 years just like Norbert Torres.

KingRedLion
01-09-2010, 12:21 AM

I dont want to give out their names but they will need to sit out for 2 years just like Norbert Torres.

Do they have anything to do with a "keyboard", "steamroller", and a "castle"? :)

kingtut
01-10-2010, 05:43 AM

Do they have anything to do with a "keyboard", "steamroller", and a "castle"? :)

I think it is a "Computer Keyboard" and more of a "Rook" as opposed to a castle! :-) :-)

izon
01-10-2010, 09:54 AM

I think it is a "Computer Keyboard" and more of a "Rook" as opposed to a castle! :-) :-)

He he he puro code names ah. Just wondering, if they would be sitting out for 2 years, what kind of trainings and game exposures will they be involved in so as not to let their basketball skills go to waste? Guess this question could also asked on the Team B players as nothing much is heard of them.

coreytaylor
01-10-2010, 12:05 PM
if the codename has something to do with keyboards, then maybe it has something to do with computers or musical instruments like piano or maybe an... hhhhmmmmmm.... organ? ::)

leon.guinto
01-10-2010, 12:56 PM
if the codenames has something to do with keyboards, then maybe it has something to do with computers or musical instruments like piano or maybe an... hhhhmmmmmm.... organ? ::)

B.O. is not a bad choice...the kid is a year away in terms of skill development and when he gets there all I need to do is chill and relax! Bright future for the Archers!

LION
01-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Brian Organ and AJ Pizon are Fil ams, not fil cans.

LION
01-10-2010, 06:22 PM
By "castle", is it marc palacios?

izon
01-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Ha ha ha lumabas din. How tall are they ?

razor
01-10-2010, 08:33 PM
^

But Palacios and Organ are not Fil-Cans... ;)

Looks like 2 more Fil-Canadian will be joining this coming season xxx

leon.guinto
01-11-2010, 10:26 AM
^^^ I think Organ is from the jersey area?? tama ba?

kingtut
01-12-2010, 02:30 AM
if the codenames has something to do with keyboards, then maybe it has something to do with computers or musical instruments like piano or maybe an... hhhhmmmmmm.... organ? ::)

B.O. is not a bad choice...the kid is a year away in terms of skill development and when he gets there all I need to do is chill and relax! Bright future for the Archers!

'tol ang sama naman ng dating (or maybe amoy) ng "B.O." maybe next time use another code ;D

izon
01-13-2010, 09:12 AM
I have this notion that Van Opstal will stay with La Salle. Panay birada sa kanya sa Ateneo thread. Kesa lack of discipline, party boy, lack of maturity, aversion to studies etc. etc. Ganyan naman sila eh, pag hindi makuha sirain na lang bata.

glock23
01-14-2010, 02:41 PM
I have this notion that Van Opstal will stay with La Salle. Panay birada sa kanya sa Ateneo thread. Kesa lack of discipline, party boy, lack of maturity, aversion to studies etc. etc. Ganyan naman sila eh, pag hindi makuha sirain na lang bata.

let them be, Arnold never considered Admu.

sash
01-26-2010, 12:38 PM
What ever happened to the Black American Kid (Ottone) who was practicing with Team B?? I have seen him around Taft but not practicing anymore..I have also heard he decided to pursue his studies Consular and Diplomatic Affairs at DLS-CSB rather than Play?? We saw Him at the Hewitt Packard MBT league this Sunday as I was taking my kids for their Game..and he scored 10points had 13 rebounds and 4 assists..he was looking sharp..just wondering what happened to him..

MayG
01-26-2010, 04:38 PM
What ever happened to the Black American Kid (Ottone) who was practicing with Team B?? I have seen him around Taft but not practicing anymore..I have also heard he decided to pursue his studies Consular and Diplomatic Affairs at DLS-CSB rather than Play?? We saw Him at the Hewitt Packard MBT league this Sunday as I was taking my kids for their Game..and he scored 10points had 13 rebounds and 4 assists..he was looking sharp..just wondering what happened to him..

unfortunately, he did not pass the entrance exam... :(

LION
01-27-2010, 12:18 AM
A future consul or diplomat who flunked the DLSUCET. ;D

wolverine78ph
05-02-2010, 05:14 PM

Yes it is true that Ottone is already with DLS-CSB as a student (CDA) unfortunately he wasn't able to pass the DLSU entrance exam. He will see action again this coming May at the MBT.

nardy
05-02-2010, 05:54 PM
watch out for the Kurt Patrick Yu .... he's a guard that dunks and who is great in defense and hustlles a lot for rebounds and loose balls.

kuzma1313
05-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Sino2 pa ang nasa Team B?

ToquinhoJacare
06-22-2010, 12:55 AM

Ateneans said the same thing about Arvie Bringas nung "hindi nila makuha".

Naka-chamba na naman ba sa "hula"?

izon
06-22-2010, 05:33 PM

Ateneans said the same thing about Arvie Bringas nung "hindi nila makuha".

Naka-chamba na naman ba sa "hula"?

Oo nga eh. Dapat nag Ateneo na lang sina Van Opstal at Bringas, malamang maging GENUIUS katulad ni Buenapay.

leon.guinto
06-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Parang may kutob ako na si AVO ay mapupunta sa Ateneo...

Sam Miguel
06-25-2010, 08:12 AM
I don't know where to post this: Whatever became of former Lasalle Greenhills mainstay Ralph (?) Liwag? Wasn't he on the same Lasalle Greenhills team that at one time included Nico Salva and Ferdinand?

kuzma1313
07-26-2010, 09:54 PM
FMC is coming... Looking forward for some info about the players on team B. Especially Gallarza, Maoi, Sara, and others....

izon
07-30-2010, 08:48 AM
FMC is coming... Looking forward for some info about the players on team B. Especially Gallarza, Maoi, Sara, and others....

Kindly give me the backgrounds of Gallarza, Maoi the other players with the exception of Sara, Manguera, Torres which I know.

ballzebub
07-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Parang may kutob ako na si AVO ay mapupunta sa Ateneo...

well i heard van opstal was spotted during the la salle feu game yesterday-- on the la salle side.

rifleman
07-30-2010, 03:22 PM
yup. saw him at the game yesterday. ;D

Joescoundrel
07-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Updated FMC scheds are now in the proper FMC Thread.

kuzma1313
08-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Players for the Team B this season, please post..

nel
08-04-2010, 10:43 PM
According to mltan, team B plays its first game against St. Francis of Assisi on Saturday at 1:30 in the Arellano Gym in Legarda. Heard from some friends that our lineup is composed of some pretty good players who might be able to crack the lineup in future UAAP seasons, starting next year.

izon
08-05-2010, 08:33 AM
According to mltan, team B plays its first game against St. Francis of Assisi on Saturday at 1:30 in the Arellano Gym in Legarda. Heard from some friends that our lineup is composed of some pretty good players who might be able to crack the lineup in future UAAP seasons, starting next year.

Can we name them ?

kuzma1313
08-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Can we name them?

ballzebub
08-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Can we name them? ;D ;D ;D

izon
08-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Go to APcom forum. You will see pics of future Green Archers.

Joescoundrel
08-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Lasalle B ran into a tough and veteran St Francis crew to yield 65 - 52 in the ongoing second division of the Fr Martin Cup at the Arellano Gym last Saturday. Veteran 6-foot-3 center-forward Raymond Ilagan and 6-foot-4 forward Francis Martin led the way for the Doves of head coach and former Lasalle player Gabby Velasco, as they pounded the inside against the young Lasalle B frontline.

ballzebub
08-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Go to APcom forum. You will see pics of future Green Archers.

what can i say :o... nice pics!!!

izon
08-10-2010, 10:12 AM
He he he galit sila kay Organ. Nakita lang nila naka green T shirt, galit na. he he he Bakit kaya.

kumabear25
08-10-2010, 11:31 PM
mga boss hindi ako ma-view ung mga photos ng team b natin sa APcom... baka pwede pa post naman dito.. please naman po :D tnx! :D :D :D

mltan
08-11-2010, 12:11 AM
mga boss hindi ako ma-view ung mga photos ng team b natin sa APcom... baka pwede pa post naman dito.. please naman po :D tnx! :D :D :D

you'll need to get permission from apcom and the one who shot it to port it here.

kuzma1313
08-11-2010, 01:33 PM
,more pics....and more player infor sa team B? thanks alot..

nardy
08-11-2010, 06:02 PM
well because people in blue and people in red tried to get him then the people from MOA are also interested but the Big Organ is definitely turning Green.

From a shallow front line of 6'5 Ferdinand, 6'4 Maui Villanueva, 6'5 Yutien Andrada, 6'5 Papot Paredes plus 6'4 Jovet Mendoza.

people in blue might have gotten a really big boi from cebu but dont worry soon to be erected is a very tall wall of green.

In the coming seasons, wearing green would be 6'7 Norbert Torres, 6'7 Arnold Van Opstal and 6'7 Brian Organ. plus a few more that we would rather not name yet.

kerouac82
08-11-2010, 06:55 PM
well because people in blue and people in red tried to get him then the people from MOA are also interested but the Big Organ is definitely turning Green.

From a shallow front line of 6'5 Ferdinand, 6'4 Maui Villanueva, 6'5 Yutien Andrada, 6'5 Papot Paredes plus 6'4 Jovet Mendoza.

people in blue might have gotten a really big boi from cebu but dont worry soon to be erected is a very tall wall of green.

In the coming seasons, wearing green would be 6'7 Norbert Torres, 6'7 Arnold Van Opstal and 6'7 Brian Organ. plus a few more that we would rather not name yet.

Is Organ already enrolled in DLSU? If so, good luck to him. If not, good luck to all the schools who are trying to recruit him, and hopefully he goes to a team which will develop his talents to the fullest.

kuzma1313
08-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Triple Tower for the green department!!!!! Torres, Van Opstal and Organ....

kumabear25
08-11-2010, 11:32 PM
how about sanjeev gangwani? nakalimutan nb ang fil-indian na 6'8-6'9 na to? ano na nangyare sa kanya... sayang naman to kung ndi mapapakinabangan ng dlsu next season....

Joescoundrel
08-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Sunday 15 August 2010 at San Beda, Mendiola starting at 9:00 AM

Hope Christian vs JRU (Juniors)
Perpetual vs Lasalle Zobel (Juniors)

Ateneo vs JRU (All Seniors bleow)
Perpetual vs NCBA
Informatics vs Lasalle

Saturday 21 August 2010 at Arellano, Legarda starting at 10:30 AM

Letran vs Perpetual (Juniors)

Mapua vs Ateneo (All seniors below)
EARIST vs San Sebastian
UP vs Lasalle

Please see the Fr Martin Forum for other schedules and updates.

nightowl
08-12-2010, 08:01 AM
how about sanjeev gangwani? nakalimutan nb ang fil-indian na 6'8-6'9 na to? ano na nangyare sa kanya... sayang naman to kung ndi mapapakinabangan ng dlsu next season....

Sanjeev has about a 3.5 average in school, and would like to concentrate on academics at the moment.

The_Big_Cat
08-12-2010, 09:05 AM

Is Organ already enrolled in DLSU? If so, good luck to him. If not, good luck to all the schools who are trying to recruit him, and hopefully he goes to a team which will develop his talents to the fullest.

1st trimester is about to wind up. Organ might end up playing in 2013.

GHRanger
08-12-2010, 11:31 AM
There's a post in APCom on DLSU's Developmental Team.
This should answer some questions. :)

ballzebub
08-12-2010, 02:27 PM

that team D is looking goooood 8)... what it doesn't answer however, is who won between team A and team D ;D

GHRanger
08-12-2010, 02:42 PM

that team D is looking goooood 8)... what it doesn't answer however, is who won between team A and team D ;D

DLSU?

ballzebub
08-12-2010, 02:57 PM

DLSU?

yup both dlsu, right? team D is what they call the developmental team, and the apcom entry says team D had a game against the green archers--team A in preparation for the latters game against nu. i honestly wonder who won. :D

shyboy
08-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I think GHRanger meant that regardless who comes up on top between the two teams, it's DLSU who wins on both short and long-term goals.

GHRanger
08-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I think GHRanger meant that regardless who comes up on top between the two teams, it's DLSU who wins on both short and long-term goals.

Thanks ShyBoy, correct there. As to who won the scrimmage, not sure... :)

ballzebub
08-12-2010, 05:32 PM

Thanks ShyBoy, correct there. As to who won the scrimmage, not sure... :)

i'm there with you guys. ;) no 'dark ages' for us in the 2010's that's for sure! while i grope for my wayfarers, that timbuk3 song about the future is playing on my mind. ;D

wala lang, just really curious to know how that game went.

izon
08-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Is Louie Vigil now with NU team B ? This was mentioned in an interbasket philippine forum that he saw someone who looked like Vigil play alongside Kieth Agovida on that team.

banoffi
08-15-2010, 08:41 PM
^^I think it's unlikely (and I hope not). He was still mentioned as part of DLSU's team D by team insiders early this week. i think they wouldn't mention him in talks about DLSU's future if he was already enrolled in NU.

izon
08-16-2010, 08:21 AM
^^I think it's unlikely (and I hope not). He was still mentioned as part of DLSU's team D by team insiders early this week. i think they wouldn't mention him in talks about DLSU's future if he was already enrolled in NU.

Good ! That team D is awesome !

eustacia
08-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Is Louie Vigil now with NU team B ? This was mentioned in an interbasket philippine forum that he saw someone who looked like Vigil play alongside Kieth Agovida on that team.

Isn't he still in high school?

nardy
08-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Triple Tower for the green department!!!!! Torres, Van Opstal and Organ....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs307.snc4/40675_420208954748_517939748_4514207_5986149_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs272.snc1/9928_190940806216_656426216_4323168_5662391_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs304.snc4/40559_475837041216_656426216_7022893_1439789_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs105.ash2/38602_418436166934_713576934_4971631_6841733_n.jpg

Joescoundrel
08-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Saturday 28 August 2010 at Arellano Gym, Legarda, starting at 9:00 AM

(All Seniors below)
St Francis vs St Benilde
UE vs Mapua
Ateneo vs NU
NCBA vs TIP
Angeles vs Informatics

Sunday 29 August 2010 at San Beda, Mendiola, starting at 9:00 AM

Adamson vs JRU (Juniors)

Perpetual vs EAC (Seniors)
EARIST vs Lasalle (Seniors)

EARIST is 3-0 in Fr Martin play, should be a good test for the B Archers.

Joescoundrel
09-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Fr Martin Cup - Saturday 11 September at San Beda, Manila: San Sebastian versus Lasalle, 3:00 PM.

bigfreeze_bibby
09-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Fr Martin Cup - Saturday 11 September at San Beda, Manila: San Sebastian versus Lasalle, 3:00 PM.

Ang hirap nito Papa Joe as we need to troop back by 4pm at the FilOil Arena for the battle for 2nd place playoff match of the Junior Archers against the Tiger Cubs.

izon
09-12-2010, 06:47 AM

Ang hirap nito Papa Joe as we need to troop back by 4pm at the FilOil Arena for the battle for 2nd place playoff match of the Junior Archers against the Tiger Cubs.

La Salle won.

Jeep
09-12-2010, 06:21 PM

La Salle won.

and i heard, so did UST. in any case, thank you, DLSZ, for a memorable season. til next year!

bigfreeze_bibby
09-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Yep. La Salle won over San Sebastian, 92-84 in overtime. It was also LA Revilla's first competitive game after suffering from an ailment which sidelined him from last year's UAAP season and this season as well.

It was good to know according from stories and accounts from those who watched the game in San Beda that LA did well on that game playing alongside Dan Sara and Norbert Torres.

docjbr
10-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Recently, was there a scrimmage between Team D of DLSU and Team B of CSB? Just wondering if the results I heard are correct, and not hearsay. Thanks.

(No intentions of starting something, just heard it from a friend, though when he said PEx was the source, I chose not to believe it.)

shyboy
10-04-2010, 11:31 AM
^ It was a Fr. Martin's Cup game.

docjbr
10-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Thanks! I thought is was just a minor scrimmage lang, I didn't know it was a tournament.

Joescoundrel
10-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Quarterfinal action in the ongoing Fr Martin Cup Division II was cardiac all throughout yesterday at the San Beda gym in Manila.

St Francis, still unbeaten after nine outings, needed five extra minutes to outlast JRU B 73-66. Freethrow woes saw rgulation end at 59-all.

NU B leaned on the heroics of Rey Parks to pull out the 71-66 win over hardfighting St Benilde B. Parks rained all five of his treys in the second half to lead all scorers with 39 points.

EARIST upended UE B in overtime 85-77. Roy Sumang, a one-man gang for the B Warriors, forced the extension with key baskets to knot regulation at 67-all.

Lasalle B rode the backs of comebacking LA Revilla and Norbert Torres to hang on for the 64-63 win over erstwhile unbeaten TIP.

Semifinal action is this Wednesday at San Beda in Manila, with NU B going against St Francis, and Lasalle squaring off against EARIST. Games commence at 1:30 PM.

bigfreeze_bibby
10-20-2010, 03:34 PM
FMC Semi-Final game update:

End of 1st Quarter: EARIST 15 DLSU 12.

Halftime: EARIST 32 DLSU 31.

End of 3rd Quarter: EARIST 51 DLSU 48.

Final: DLSU 73 EARIST 62.

Championship game is on Sunday, 11:30am versus NU in San Beda gym.

LION
10-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Ganun kalakas ang EARIST?

BFB, are the triple towers playing?

bigfreeze_bibby
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM

I was not able to watch the game today pare but based from our eliminations encounter with EARIST, they have good players as well especially yung center nila. Quite undersized pero magaling dumiskarte sa ilalim. Medyo nahirapan din si Norbert sa kanya on that game. Norbert is the one playing center for us on this tournament. After him, medyo lumiliit kami sa loob hehe. Brian can only play the 4-spot at the most.

mighty_lion
10-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Championship game is on Sunday, 11:30am versus NU in San Beda gym.

Interesting game parang gusto ko manoud.

LION
10-20-2010, 05:28 PM

I was not able to watch the game today pare but based from our eliminations encounter with EARIST, they have good players as well especially yung center nila. Quite undersized pero magaling dumiskarte sa ilalim. Medyo nahirapan din si Norbert sa kanya on that game. Norbert is the one playing center for us on this tournament. After him, medyo lumiliit kami sa loob hehe. Brian can only play the 4-spot at the most.

Thanks BFB,

Good to hear that LA is back. I still think that he is the best available PG for DLSU. Simon's switch to SG did wonders for him. Sana ma lineup ulit si LA next UAAP season.

izon
10-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Haven't heard anything from Vigil. Is he still with DLSU D ?

Sam Miguel
10-21-2010, 08:52 AM
What's the name of that Number 11 boy? Supposedly came from the States also?

bigfreeze_bibby
10-21-2010, 11:19 AM
What's the name of that Number 11 boy? Supposedly came from the States also?

Sir his name is JR Gallarza. A Fil-Canadian just like Norbert.

keeper24
10-21-2010, 02:35 PM

LV and AVO are completing their HS but should be enrolling in DLSU.

bigfreeze_bibby
10-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks BFB,

Good to hear that LA is back. I still think that he is the best available PG for DLSU. Simon's switch to SG did wonders for him. Sana ma lineup ulit si LA next UAAP season.

It was also good that LA did not slack off while on sick bay. He always made it a point to keep himself physically fit and do his own routines para hindi mawala sa basketball shape. We were thankful that he can already play at this level since Dan got injured. It would have been a luxury if both were playing at this stage of the tournament.

keeper24
10-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks BFB,

It was also good that LA did not slack off while on sick bay. He always made it a point to keep himself physically fit and do his own routines para hindi mawala sa basketball shape. We were thankful that he can already play at this level since Dan got injured. It would have been a luxury if both were playing at this stage of the tournament.

Was one of those who was worried about LA’s return to competitive basketball as I was worried of the longterm effects of the illness he had.

But evidently as BFB mentioned he managed to keep in shape despite being off the court.

With LA looking sharp and Dan Sara , Almond Vostros ,Joel Tolentino and Nico Elorde the battle of the PGs for next years UAAP will be interesting.

bigfreeze_bibby
10-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Was one of those who was worried about LA’s return to competitive basketball as I was worried of the longterm effects of the illness he had.

But evidently as BFB mentioned he managed to keep in shape despite being off the court.

With LA looking sharp and Dan Sara , Almond Vostros ,Joel Tolentino and Nico Elorde the battle of the PGs for next years UAAP will be interesting.

There would be two in my own take that have to spend next year in Team B.

izon
10-22-2010, 06:48 AM

Tolentino and Elorde ?

keeper24
10-22-2010, 02:29 PM

Tolentino and Elorde ?

Well theses are just on personal opinion but I would choose Elorde and Tolentino.

For me Vosotros is the 2nd coming of Tonyboy Espinosa and Sara is just too much of a gem. Just hope though that LA will manage the buildup to the UAAP. as the practises and competition will become more physicaly intense

shyboy
10-22-2010, 03:31 PM
^ OT: I have a different take on Vosotros and Tolentino. This season, Tolentino was the steadier PG between the two. And Tolentino's style fits more the running game of the Archers. Kay Vosotros, kapag siya na pinasok medyo bumabagal ang laro and nagiiba ang flow ng offense. But this is Almond's rookie year so I think he'll improve next year. Kung ako lang I'd still give spots for these two guys next year.

On topic: From Team B and D, there could be two bigs, a SF and two guards moving up to Team A. Who they'll gonna replace is up to the coaching staff. But for me, two bigs, two forwards and a guard can move down to Team B to gain more experience.

keeper24
10-22-2010, 04:44 PM
^ OT: I have a different take on Vosotros and Tolentino. This season, Tolentino was the steadier PG between the two. And Tolentino's style fits more the running game of the Archers. Kay Vosotros, kapag siya na pinasok medyo bumabagal ang laro and nagiiba ang flow ng offense. But this is Almond's rookie year so I think he'll improve next year. Kung ako lang I'd still give spots for these two guys next year.

On topic: From Team B and D, there could be two bigs, a SF and two guards moving up to Team A. Who they'll gonna replace is up to the coaching staff. But for me, two bigs, two forwards and a guard can move down to Team B to gain more experience.

Again this is personal opinion but for me it would be Ferdinand and Herrera as bigs, Reyes ,Elorde / Tolention down for Torres,AVO,Vigil,Revilla and Sara. But the question is where not even talking about possible HS recruits yet... its gonna be a loooong offseason :D.

And Sir I agree with you for Vosotros on his slower style of play but I do feel we lack this type of PG that is more stable on the halfcourt sets.

As for the speed we leave it to Revilla,Sara

naz-T
10-23-2010, 08:28 AM

Again this is personal opinion but for me it would be Ferdinand and Herrera as bigs, Reyes ,Elorde / Tolention down for Torres,AVO,Vigil,Revilla and Sara. But the question is where not even talking about possible HS recruits yet... its gonna be a loooong offseason :D.

And Sir I agree with you for Vosotros on his slower style of play but I do feel we lack this type of PG that is more stable on the halfcourt sets.

Nasa Team B ba si Vigil at AVO?

shyboy
10-23-2010, 07:01 PM

What's sure is walang tapon sa team next year. All 16 who'll make it can produce. Sasakit ulo ni Dindo nito come June 2011.

Joescoundrel
10-27-2010, 12:21 PM
With the game he showed in the last Fr Martin Cup, LA Revilla is definitely returning to the UAAP, barring (knocks on wood) a recurrence of his illness. He'll be the best damn pointguard on the Lasalle roster.

Roldan Sara is also coming in next year. Sara is coming off an abbreviated stint in the Yemen tournament after taking a FIBA elbow that broke his nose. I do not think that will affect his game though.

Overall, and since he does have more experience and has obvioualy gotten bigger and stronger, Revilla is the better of the two. Sara might become as good as Revilla is now but it will take Sara at least two years I reckon.

Comes now the interesting part: Dindo Pumaren has three guys playing point for him now - Joel Tolentino, Almond Vosotros and Nico Elorde. He's got two more PG coming in. Something's gotta give. Personally I'd leave maybe three out of the five, and even then one of the remaining three will probably get 10 minutes only every other game. I'd stick with the best three - Revilla, Tolentino, Vosotros.

Revilla is the best true PG of this lot, bar none. Tolentino obviously has Dindo's trust, with all the PT he got this season. Vosotros might play funny, but he's the best true scorer and a kontra-tiempo player, a very valuable asset.

Sara could probably use one more year on Team B. Elorde has had his shot and probably is as good as he'll ever get.

bigfreeze_bibby
10-28-2010, 04:31 PM
With the game he showed in the last Fr Martin Cup, LA Revilla is definitely returning to the UAAP, barring (knocks on wood) a recurrence of his illness. He'll be the best damn pointguard on the Lasalle roster.

Roldan Sara is also coming in next year. Sara is coming off an abbreviated stint in the Yemen tournament after taking a FIBA elbow that broke his nose. I do not think that will affect his game though.

Overall, and since he does have more experience and has obvioualy gotten bigger and stronger, Revilla is the better of the two. Sara might become as good as Revilla is now but it will take Sara at least two years I reckon.

Comes now the interesting part: Dindo Pumaren has three guys playing point for him now - Joel Tolentino, Almond Vosotros and Nico Elorde. He's got two more PG coming in. Something's gotta give. Personally I'd leave maybe three out of the five, and even then one of the remaining three will probably get 10 minutes only every other game. I'd stick with the best three - Revilla, Tolentino, Vosotros.

Revilla is the best true PG of this lot, bar none. Tolentino obviously has Dindo's trust, with all the PT he got this season. Vosotros might play funny, but he's the best true scorer and a kontra-tiempo player, a very valuable asset.

Sara could probably use one more year on Team B. Elorde has had his shot and probably is as good as he'll ever get.

Ako Papa Joe iba pananaw ko dyan sa PG situation namin next year pero tetext ko na lang sa iyo kung ano tingin kong mangyayari hehe.

orgy18
10-28-2010, 09:10 PM

LV and AVO are completing their HS but should be enrolling in DLSU.

Nag repeat ba ng HS si AVO? napunta ba ng Dasma si LV?

Joescoundrel
10-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Another interesting question: With Norbert Torres finally graduating from Lasalle B, what will the Lasalle frontline look like in Season 74?

Right now Lasalle has Ferdinand, Maui Villanueva, Jovet Mendoza, Yutien Andrada and Papot Paredes rotating at the 5 and 4.

For purposes of this discussion I will assume undersized center-forwards Aiki Herrera and Martin Reyes are headed to Team B.

Torres is coming in, as is Arnold Van Opstal. It looks like at least one of the five first mentioned wil have to go to Team B as well. Unless we count Gab Banal as a 4, it looks like his roster spot is still secure as a 3/4.

I believe Ferdinand will be left off the Season 74 UAAP roster. Paredes finally showed up this year. Andrada is steady if unspectacular. Villanueva was a Top 5 rebounder. Mendoza had some good games. That leaves Ferdi as the odd man out to make room for Torres up front.

shyboy
10-30-2010, 10:46 AM
NT and AVO will most likely take the spots of Ferdinand and Herrera. LV for Reyes.

salsa caballero
10-30-2010, 11:15 AM
^^^ St. Claire's...also the alma mater of one-time matinee idol, now preacher, JC Bonnin. AVO probably their tallest stude, ever. I won't say grad yet para hindi maudlot...

Joescoundrel
11-01-2010, 10:56 AM
^ Buti hindi pinalaro ni Dr Jay sa NAASCU... ;D

salsa caballero
11-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Oo nga ano! Baka hindi na umalis...

nightowl
11-01-2010, 05:14 PM
^^^ St. Claire's...also the alma mater of one-time matinee idol, now preacher, JC Bonnin. AVO probably their tallest stude, ever. I won't say grad yet para hindi maudlot...

Sorry, but that's not where AVO is.

LION
11-02-2010, 02:08 PM

Tolentino and Elorde ?

Roldan Sara will be the x-factor for DLSU. Dindo should find a way to insert him in the lineup right away. Elorde's role is redundant with the number of guards in the lineup and Sara offers something that Elorde doesn't have. Sara knows how to win and that's what the Green Archers badly need right now.

glock23
11-02-2010, 04:48 PM

Tolentino and Elorde ?

Roldan Sara will be the x-factor for DLSU. Dindo should find a way to insert him in the lineup right away. Elorde's role is redundant with the number of guards in the lineup and Sara offers something that Elorde doesn't have. Sara knows how to win and that's what the Green Archers badly need right now.

My sentiments exactly LION. We'll see how the try-outs go, but im pretty sure LA and Dan have the upper hand. ;)

glock23
11-02-2010, 04:52 PM

AVO sighting at St. Claires? i dont think thats him. :)

salsa caballero
11-03-2010, 02:14 PM
in which case, i wonder who it was "they" saw.. ;)

glock23
11-03-2010, 03:27 PM
in which case, i wonder who it was "they" saw.. ;)

i wonder too ;D

ballfan
11-06-2010, 11:38 AM
NT and AVO will most likely take the spots of Ferdinand and Herrera. LV for Reyes.

these moves alone make us so much better.

now, with the possibility of LA and Sara coming in, exciting indeed.

Odd men out are Ferdi, Herrera, Reyes, Elorde & to my mind, with the existence of so many PGs, maybe even Tolentino.

Spikermike
11-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Make mine green, says AVO
By Joaquin Henson (The Philippine Star) Updated November 08, 2010 12:00 AM Comments (0)

MANILA, Philippines - Arnold Van Opstal or AVO will play for the De La Salle University
senior varsity basketball team in the UAAP next season and along Taft Avenue, the word is he’s the Great Green Hope.

Van Opstal, 18, stands 6-9 on his bare feet and weighs about 230 pounds. He’s muscular, athletic and intelligent. Not too many players his size can do what he does on the court – dribbling behind his back and between the legs, shifting the ball from left to right without faltering, putting it on the floor to drive to the hole, shooting nearly flawlessly from the line and drop-stepping effortlessly to the basket.

No doubt, the Fil-German has the goods to make an impact as a rookie in the UAAP seniors even after playing only a year with the La Salle Zobel juniors. He was offered an athletic scholarship by at least four UAAP schools but stayed loyal to La Salle.

Van Opstal’s father Heinz was the former PAL general manager of Europe and died in 2006. His mother Luzviminda Llantero of Albay is director of the Authentication Division and head of the Machine Readable Passport Personalization Center in the Office of Consular Affairs at the Department of Foreign Affairs. His brother Christopher, 23, is a lawyer and summa cum laude graduate of the University of Technology in Sydney.

Born in Germany, Van Opstal attended kindergarten and Grade 1 at La Salle Zobel before relocating abroad with his parents and brother as a boy. The Van Opstals lived in Bonn, the Hague, Berlin and Sydney, following his mother’s foreign postings.

A year after his father passed away, Van Opstal moved to Manila where his mother was recalled from Sydney for a home assignment. While in Manila, Van Opstal stood out in public places because of his height and once, as he ate at California Pizza Kitchen in Alabang with his mother, the waiters tipped off restaurant owner Jack Rodriguez about the extraordinarily tall youngster.

Rodriguez, who played for the La Salle varsity with the legendary Kurt Bachmann in 1959-60 and 1960-61, is always on the lookout for prospects to beef up the Archers. Told about Van Opstal, Rodriguez quickly checked him out and took him under his wing. Van Opstal, who discovered basketball only four years ago, re-enrolled at La Salle Zobel and made it to the junior varsity for the 2008-09 season. He would’ve been Rookie of the Year but was disqualified on account of an ejection for retaliating during a game against UST.

Van Opstal took a year off from basketball to finish his studies at Zobel last school-term as some of his Australian credits weren’t honored. Now, he’s done with high school and practicing with the Archers.

Every day, Van Opstal pushes himself to the limit in the gym. He lifts weights in the morning then practices with the Archers in the afternoon and works out two hours with shooting coach Dave Brodett and his son Anton in a private court at night. The hard work is paying off. Van Opstal is on his way to becoming a dominant player in the UAAP and La Salle’s answer to Ateneo’s 7-foot center Greg Slaughter who joins the Blue Eagles next season.

“I wouldn’t be working so hard if I didn’t enjoy it,” said Van Opstal whose first sports were football, swimming and track. “I love basketball. My dream is to play in the NBA. If I don’t make it to the NBA, just being able to play in the NBDL would be a big achievement. Maybe, I could also play in the Euroleague or the PBA. At the moment, my focus is playing for La Salle. I think we’ve got a solid team. Our nucleus will be together for four or five years. If we win the championship next season, I think it’ll be smooth sailing after that. I’m learning a lot from coach Dindo (Pumaren) and my teammates. I don’t know too much about the rivalry with Ateneo. I just like to play the game.”

Van Opstal said he’s never watched Slaughter play. “I heard he’s very good,” he mentioned. “I’m looking forward to matching up with him. As far as my game is concerned, I’ll try to keep improving. I want to make basketball my career. I’m prepared to do what it takes to succeed.”

Van Opstal said in the NBA, he likes New York’s Amare Stoudemire and in the PBA, he admires James Yap for his smooth style. At La Salle, Van Opstal is trained by Dan Rose for strength and conditioning and taught big man moves by assistant coach Tonichi Yturri.

In private skills lessons, Van Opstal does shooting drills with Brodett, a former San Beda and Crispa star, with emphasis on proper alignment, extension and follow-through. Brodett’s son Anton, a St. Benilde assistant coach, works on specific skills like dribbling, posting up, drop-stepping, fielding outlets and attacking the rim.

“Arnold is the future of Philippine basketball,” said Rodriguez. “I think if he keeps his head in place, he’ll go far in his basketball career. He’s a good kid, very protective of his mother. He works very hard and has a positive attitude.”

Van Opstal’s mother often watches at the sidelines when he does his drills at night. “He’s very focused,” she said. “He loves to play. He eats a lot, like two chickens or two steaks in a meal, but burns everything in the gym. He’s also a milk junkie.”

Anton Brodett said he’s working to improve Van Opstal’s lateral movement, dribbling ability and coordination. Some of Van Opstal’s drills are dribbling every which way up and down the court, catching an outlet to dunk without putting it on the floor, throwing up a hook shot from the side and curling towards the basket from a low post position. To improve his coordination, he catches a tennis ball with his free hand while his other hand dribbles a ball – moving from left to right hand. He also practices gripping the ball while Brodett attempts to slap it away. Another drill is dribbling two balls at a time. For a big man, he’s adroit and fundamentally sound – like a Tim Duncan.

Van Opstal’s for real. He could be the next Big Difference in Philippine hoops.

naz-T
11-08-2010, 10:46 AM
ang ganda na sana ng write up... except for the line

and taught big man moves by assistant coach Tonichi Yturri.

keeper24
11-08-2010, 05:05 PM
To those bashing Tonichi as a coach well lets just notice that depsite the lack of ceilling in the roster. DLSU led the league in rebounds and in defense.

And the raw players like Papot and Jovet have improved as well.

True that ferdinand hasnt developed as many have expected but not everything is succesfully made into a diamond.

urzafailure
11-09-2010, 08:55 AM
To those bashing Tonichi as a coach well lets just notice that depsite the lack of ceilling in the roster. DLSU led the league in rebounds and in defense.

A team that plays a quicker tempo like the Archers do will generally get more rebounds. Also, given their ineptness at the free throw line and the number of triples they attempt, they have more opportunities to grab rebounds as well.

Also none of the big men have a go-to move in the post, and rely mostly on put backs and point-blank shots for scoring.

nightowl
11-10-2010, 04:19 PM

A team that plays a quicker tempo like the Archers do will generally get more rebounds. Also, given their ineptness at the free throw line and the number of triples they attempt, they have more opportunities to grab rebounds as well.

Also none of the big men have a go-to move in the post, and rely mostly on put backs and point-blank shots for scoring.

I dont see how the quicker tempo of the Archers leads to more rebounds. I would agree that rebounds at the defensive end can lead to fastbreaks for them. It is the rebounding that allows them to trigger a fastbreak for easy points. As to missed foul throws giving them more opportunities to rebound-if they are taking the shot, the opposing team has a MUCH better chance to collar missed shots, because they have the inside position.

As to easy put backs and point blank shots; isnt that what we would like to get? That means the big men of the Green Archers are doing their job and getting easy opportunities to score.

BigBlue
11-10-2010, 06:05 PM
nightowl, perhaps what urzafailure is pointing to has reference to the "Mike D'Antoni Effect", where teams with a faster style of play get a positive differential in terms of stats; teams with a faster pace would generally get more possesions, and subsequently, more chances to get rebounds. of course, this is all theoretical, and many pundits have already argued that it's really not much of a factor. So unless someone crunches the numbers, it would be difficult to prove that the same effect is also in play for DLSU.

nightowl
11-10-2010, 11:10 PM
nightowl, perhaps what urzafailure is pointing to has reference to the "Mike D'Antoni Effect", where teams with a faster style of play get a positive differential in terms of stats; teams with a faster pace would generally get more possesions, and subsequently, more chances to get rebounds. of course, this is all theoretical, and many pundits have already argued that it's really not much of a factor. So unless someone crunches the numbers, it would be difficult to prove that the same effect is also in play for DLSU.

Thanks for the input. As you said, this theory may not actually result in more rebounds for the uptempo team. I can understand that in an uptempo game, BOTH teams may have a chance for more possessions, because the attempts at he basket can be in less time than a slow tempo game. However, if DLSU still gets more rebounds than the opponent, it still means that their big men are getting more than their fair share of caroms.

We have to recognize the huge improvement of Maui Vilanueva. He's only 6'3", and not that 'wide', and yet he rebounds very well. Andrada is not the typical power forward, but he too, gets the job done, along with Papot, in the rebounding department. As to offensive reebies and putbacks, Maui has Jovet Mendoza to help him out, and he too, is only 6'3".

When you look at the four front court players mentioned, Papot is the only legit big man at 6'5", yet this smallish frontline has done well against the bigger frontline of the other teams. I wonder why.....

Not bad, Coach Tonichi.

11-16-2010, 02:39 PM
We saw a glimpse of the Green future complete as the Archers played a tuneup game today versus a top tier NCAA Seniors Team in their home court. A looming, jumping, scrambling and sprinting frontline of 6'7", 6'6" and 6'8" combined with a backcourt led by their latest 6'2 1'2" wide bodied combo guard was utilized by Coach Dindo, as the hosts succumbed to the imposing defense in the shaded lane.

8)

glock23
11-16-2010, 04:00 PM
We saw a glimpse of the Green future complete as the Archers played a tuneup game today versus a top tier NCAA Seniors Team in their home court. A looming, jumping, scrambling and sprinting frontline of 6'7", 6'6" and 6'8" combined with a backcourt led by their latest 6'2 1'2" wide bodied combo guard was utilized by Coach Dindo, as the hosts succumbed to the imposing defense in the shaded lane.

8)

Yessir!!! 8)

kuzma1313
11-16-2010, 09:48 PM
6'2 1'2" combo guard, who is he?

bigfreeze_bibby
11-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately we lost by 2 points on that game if I am not mistaken. But still it was a good game by the boys.

Scout
11-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Yes but we prevailed in the second game....

izon
12-06-2010, 02:26 PM
What is the latest on Louie Vigil ?

leon.guinto
12-06-2010, 03:28 PM

8)

NICE!!!!!!!!
Boys from the Red School? ;)
The future looks bright for the GA... animo!

padredamaso
12-06-2010, 03:56 PM
What's the latest on Brian Organ? When is he eligible to play?

izon
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM

8)

NICE!!!!!!!!
Boys from the Red School? ;)
The future looks bright for the GA... animo!

Sino ang combo guard?

chosen1_vic
05-15-2011, 12:34 PM
when is the tryouts for Team B?

izon
07-07-2011, 03:21 PM
So, Tallo now is with DLSU team B. Wonder what happened. He was a shoo in for Team A of Ateneo. Didn't expect him to join the Archers. Thought he was an Eagle through and through. Can any one inform who are now the members of the Team B or D (as the case may be) for La Salle ?

keeper24
07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
DLSU Team B or Team D(evelopment obviously is going thru a rebuilding phase. With Torres and Revilla moved to the UAAP team , Organ moving back to the US and other recruits preferring to go to other schools ( Gallarza,Harris,Pate) The team hasn’t much height compared to last year but still remains competitive. With the arrival of the Boss and Sir Razon, I expect the already successful DLSU recruiting to go up a few gears. Let us just wait and see when names start coming out. Lineup wise except for Atkins no one in the seniors team is graduating. So whatever players come in then it has to be looked as a continuity plan ( of course if a better player comes in then that’s something else ;) )

keeper24
07-07-2011, 03:49 PM
So, Tallo now is with DLSU team B. Wonder what happened. He was a shoo in for Team A of Ateneo. Didn't expect him to join the Archers. Thought he was an Eagle through and through. Can any one inform who are now the members of the Team B or D (as the case may be) for La Salle ?

Despite the article Tallo is officially enrolled in DLSU. So until that point I woudnt count him in in Team D. However the blue side has cited that Tallo was impatient for PT and his supposedly promised role on the team. He left the team after their blowout win over Mapua in the Fil-oil Tournament where he didnt play resulting in a fallout with Black.

Tallo is a quality player and if indeed moves to DLSU completes the ''trade'' for Elorde. ;D

izon
08-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Any news on the newest members of DLSU team B this 2011?

Nike Air
08-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Mukhang mahina ang Team B ngayon ng Green Archers. Aiki Herrera is the known holdover on that squad. Simula na rin ng FMC II on Sunday kung hindi ako nagkakamali.

izon
08-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Mukhang mahina ang Team B ngayon ng Green Archers. Aiki Herrera is the known holdover on that squad. Simula na rin ng FMC II on Sunday kung hindi ako nagkakamali.

Si Tallo kaya maglalaro sa Team B ?

chosen1_vic
08-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Does anybody know the line-up of Team B? or FMC line-up?

GHRanger
08-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Does anybody know the line-up of Team B? or FMC line-up?

There's a partial list on AP.Com on the FMC Thread.

Joescoundrel
09-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Ladies and gentlemen Mr Joey Lim just forwarded a revised schedule for the upcoming Fr Martin Cup games. All of them are now posted in the Fr Martin Cup Forum, please check there.

kuzma1313
09-18-2011, 04:28 PM
ano na latest development sa teamB, any new recuits????

izon
09-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Any news on Team D ?

Nike Air
09-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Wala pa namang bago sa Team B. They are one win away I think of getting a spot in the quarters. They beat Colegio de San Lorenzo (Ryan Araña's former team) by 20 points last weekend. Cholo Villanueva & LA Revilla coached the team.

Their next opponent is San Sebastian's Team B this coming weekend. Tough task for the Archers' Team B.

Joescoundrel
09-30-2011, 10:10 AM
Saturday October 1 at La Consolacion - - -

9:00 AM King's Montesorri vs Letran HS
10:30 AM Chiang Kai Shek B vs Hope Christian HS
12:00 NN UP B vs Lasalle B
1:30 PM San Sebastian B HS vs Arellano B HS
3:00 PM NCBA vs Lyceum B

izon
10-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Any news on the players of Team B ? Any new addition ?

Joescoundrel
10-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Sunday October 16 at Arellano - - -

SENIOR QUARTERFINALS

9:00 am 1) San Beda vs. De La Salle U.
10:30 am 2) Ateneo U. vs. U.E.
12:00 nn 3) St. Benilde vs. U.P.
1:30 pm 4) Adamson U. vs. E.A.C.

izon
10-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Who are the players of DLSU team B in this tournament ?

Joescoundrel
10-13-2011, 08:07 AM
^ Mac Tallo, Luigi Pumaren, Aiki Hererra and Ferdinand are the only ones I recognize.

LION
10-13-2011, 11:41 AM
^ Mac Tallo, Luigi Pumaren, Aiki Hererra and Ferdinand are the only ones I recognize.

Nalagas. Sayang because DLSU's so-called Team D really looked promising several months ago. In the wink of an eye, nawalang parang bula.

lekiboy
10-13-2011, 12:15 PM
am wondering how this dlsu team b would fare with Behold... ano kaya mangyayare?

MonL
10-13-2011, 12:22 PM

Nalagas. Sayang because DLSU's so-called Team D really looked promising several months ago. In the wink of an eye, nawalang parang bula.

D-sappeared, pare.