PDA

View Full Version : Galent resigns from STAGS... targetting coach glen's position as head of tams?

irishwhip
10-10-2008, 09:38 AM
mukang target ni coach galent ang FEU next year? I vote let coach glen stay. he has proven to be an effective coach. malas lang FEU this season dahil sa mga unfortunate incidents.

thadzonline
10-10-2008, 10:22 AM
confirmed na ba yan?

coreytaylor
10-10-2008, 10:39 AM
dugo't pawis na pinaghirapin ni coach glen para maitaguyod uli ang feu tamaraws for the past 2 years, tapos kukunin lang ni coach galent ang posisyon niya? huwag naman sana.

The_Big_Cat
10-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Kung delikado man ang pwesto ni Coach Glenn Capacio, isang paraan lang ang makakapag-salba sa trabaho nya ayun ay kung ma recruit niya si Gwyne Capacio ng De La Salle-Zobel para mag-aral sa FEU. ;D

glock23
10-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Mikee Romero's presence in FEU only means he calls the shots. Mikee will never put his money wherein he will not have total control. We'll see what happens!

irishwhip
10-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Mikee Romero's presence in FEU only means he calls the shots. Mikee will never put his money wherein he will not have total control. We'll see what happens!

sayang naman kung magpalit ng coach.

Dark Knight
10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Gallent is a good coach no doubt but Capacio is only 2 years old with the Tamaraws. We should credit his hard work and dedication for steering an all sophomore (well almost) Tams in the F4. Maybe Jorge should start as a team consultant first, just like Glen and if Capacio failed to steer the Tams to a title for, say 6 years, then FEU should consider replacing him.

j34dollarz
10-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Isn't it that Gallent is the coach of Rain or Shine in the PBA? How could he coach a PBA and UAAP team in the same time?

batangueño
10-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Isn't it that Gallent is the coach of Rain or Shine in the PBA? How could he coach a PBA and UAAP team in the same time?

Caloy Garcia is the coach of Rain or Shine. ;)

I also do not think that Gallent is after Capacio's job in Morayta. If Capacio is already able to put a steady system in place, then why replace him? Also, Capacio's achievement of bringing back the Tams to the Final Four this season after two years of being at the bottom should be given credit by Montinola and, if ever, Romero.

glock23
10-11-2008, 06:10 PM

Caloy Garcia is the coach of Rain or Shine. ;)

I also do not think that Gallent is after Capacio's job in Morayta. If Capacio is already able to put a steady system in place, then why replace him? Also, Capacio's achievement of bringing back the Tams to the Final Four this season after two years of being at the bottom should be given credit by Montinola and, if ever, Romero.

They sure didnt do it for koy banal and bert flores so capacio should be no different. ;D Next thing we know, mark Molina is replaced by Rafa Dinglasan as Athletic Director. :D

irishwhip
10-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Money talks! if you have money then you have the power to make decisions especially in the Philippine sports :)

chinito_guy
10-15-2008, 04:27 PM
If this is true, this would mean a team's loss of a good coach is a gain for another. I'm sure Coach Glen will have other offers. ;D

iamtom
11-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Mikee Romero's presence in FEU will stay in the PBL only...

Anton Montinola being an Atenean wouldn't want to see a La Sallian taking over his FEU team :D

Anyway, I would gladly accept Coach Gallent as a consultant...besides, he's also a former tamaraw himself ;)