PDA

View Full Version : Liga Pilipinas Transactions Thread

Risingstarsusaaau
10-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Joseph Joey Deas 5'11" point guard from Kansas City Missouri should definitely be considered by the Liga Pilipinas teams. He is the son of an ex US Airforce serviceman and his mother is from Cebu, Philippines. Joseph Deas was a high school basketball star in kansas city Missouri. He graduated from Oak Park high school with a host of awards such as 2 time all-state, 3 time all metro, 2 time all district, 4 time all conference and ended his career as the schools all time leading scorer. He played is collegiate basketball at Rockhurst University were he lead his team to the Div II basketball tournament and led his team and conference in numerous offensive categories. He ended his collegiate career with 16ppg, 4 assists, 2 steals and scoring over 1225 points. He also made the Great Lakes Valley Conference all conference team. Any information regarding contacts of this league anyone would be able to post would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to see Joey's video please go to www.youtube.com search joey deas. Hope you enjoy. Thanks.

CrossOver
10-09-2008, 07:39 AM
Ask sir thadzonline he is Cebuano.

By the way I saw your post in other forum.

Joey Deas Highlight Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsWkphQDrZA)

ankle breaker
10-09-2008, 11:44 PM
M. LHUILLER INC. is the owner of M. Lhuiller Jewellers basketball team who is the core unit that comprises the Cebu City Niņos of Liga Pilipinas. You may try calling the numbers below. Maybe they can refer you to the right person. However, Im not sure if they are interested in getting a new player since they have plenty of reserves in their pool as of the moment. However, you may give it try and who knows they are interested in getting the services of Joey Deas considering his mother is a cebuano and he has plenty of promise based on the videos posted in youtube.

Here are their offices and contact numbers:

NCR/Luzon Office:

Heart Tower Condominium,
108 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Tel.: (02) 813-7004 to 07

Visayas/Mindanao Office:

ML Bldg., Benedicto St.,
North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
Tel.: (032) 232-1894

Call Free: 1-800-1-888-7004

thadzonline
10-10-2008, 10:13 AM
the concern is that the Niņos are still a loaded roster especially at guard

ankle breaker
10-10-2008, 09:01 PM
yeah, i doubt if yayoy is interested in deas. if he can beat woodrow one on one then maybe he can be considered. ;D

thadzonline
10-11-2008, 02:57 PM
the mods can provide the contact info for the Liga Pilipinas front office and each team's contact info and may close this thread already, sayanag ang bandwidth ;D

thadzonline
10-11-2008, 04:08 PM
may nagpatanong:

Mas magaling pa ba daw kay Woodrow Enriquez ang point guard na yan? lol ;D

jefffranchise
12-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Hello ...

Does anyone know if Liga teams hold open tryouts and if they do, would you happen to know date and time? I'm interested in trying out but I'm not sure where exactly I can find out this information. Thanks a lot.