PDA

View Full Version : LA CONSOLACION COLLEGE

ahoo2x
09-21-2008, 08:43 PM
wala lang may idol kase aq dito. haha ;D

bchoter
10-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Coach Bong Dela Cruz admitted, although they're now coed, being a school known as exclusive school for girls has worked against them in recruiting players. But he's been working hard and has gotten him one good PG. I've seen them scrimmage and he really pushes his boys hard. And that's his sales pitch in trying to get other schools to loan surplus players: He will train them and train them hard so when they get their call up they will be prepared for the bigger battles.

bossman
10-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Coach Bong Dela Cruz admitted, although they're now coed, being a school known as exclusive school for girls has worked against them in recruiting players. But he's been working hard and has gotten him one good PG. I've seen them scrimmage and he really pushes his boys hard. And that's his sales pitch in trying to get other schools to loan surplus players: He will train them and train them hard so when they get their call up they will be prepared for the bigger battles.

Upcoming collegiate team to di ba bchoter? Anu ba potential ng team na ito?

thadzonline
10-17-2008, 09:18 AM
what league are they playing in?

Kid Cubao
10-17-2008, 11:27 AM
ilang beses na rin nakalaban ng ateneo ang laco in interleague play, mainly in the father martin tourneys. they're a scrappy, quick, and hardworking squad that plays like they have a chip on their collective shoulders. they love to press and go uptempo especially against bigger opponents. yun lang, medyo maliliit sila. another drawback is they take too many ill-advised shot attempts, kaya kulang pa sa disiplina. nevertheless, they're a b!tch to play against, and that's a compliment :)

mighty_lion
10-17-2008, 11:49 AM
Thing about Laco is that they play the game all for fun of it but in a competitive level. Kung sasabayan mo ang phasing ng laro nila, just make sure you can outshoot and outscore them. Kung hindi, pabagalin mo na lang yun laro. Also make sure you know how to break full court press otherwise baka tambakan ka nila.

This team really dont care how many turnovers they will incur in a game. Whats relevant to them are the extra possessions that they will get with their press defense. They dont care how their opponents score as long as their own gunners are getting their shots.

I think someone mentioned first time nyang makakita ng warm-up na me kasamang tumitira ng tres lahat ng team.

ahoo2x
10-24-2008, 08:33 AM
yeah. their defense is the key to win for them. they play as a team. i can say they're the best trapping team now in collegiate basketball. everyone has a license to take a 3 point shot. even their bigs. kasali sila ngayon sa mayor alfredo lim invitational. they won against lyceum and feati. dalawang malakas na team. grabe talaga to si bong dela cruz. malaki ang bilib ko dito. pero syempre lalo na sa point guard nila na si castillo. i think natuturuan to ni coach bong. pareho sila point guard. okay kase dumiskarte ung bata. :D sana bago siya masilip ng ibang team. maturuan pa ni coach bong lalo. sisikat ito. sana lang wag lumaki ang ulo. ;D haha pero mukang humble naman ang former baby tam. gudluck nalang sa team nila.keep up the good work.kaya nyo yan. =)