PDA

View Full Version : 110 point lead an overkill

a_ron
09-12-2008, 12:00 AM
I think what the Baby lancers did to the CEC Dragons is somewhat an overkill n unnecesary..I watch i lot of basketball games in all levels when the lead reaches to 40 the teams will soften their defense ,filled in their bench player , I think hambog lang gyd to sa coach sa UV ..what are your thougts?

joelex
09-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Ako lang in my opinion, if there's a chance to win by 200 then go for it. If youre a team owner or coach you'd want a team composed of players playing 100% until the final buzzer. Pet peeve ko yung mga relax maglaro na walang intensity. For me importante talaga na may killer instinct sa isang team, kasi yung ganung winning attitude madadala yun in the succeeding games, and good influence especially to the seldom used players in the bench.

ankle breaker
09-12-2008, 09:15 PM
i would agree with a_ron. it's applicable perhaps in some tournaments but in leagues like that, most of the teams are after evert records. maybe UV's aim is to put a record on biggest winning margin and sad to say, CEC was the receiving end.

a_ron
09-12-2008, 11:16 PM
And Also i would not be good for the leuge in general...Off topic question how come CEC was Admitted when there are teams that are more stronger than they are Like the Sacred Heart Jesuits school.

ankle breaker
09-15-2008, 10:44 PM
CEC is already a member of CAAA unlike the SHS-J team which is just contented in joining milo sponsored leagues such as SBP and Pasarelle.

thadzonline
09-15-2008, 11:34 PM
CEC I suppose is a founding member of CeSAFi while SHS-J is not. SHS-J played in the old CAAA juniors but will have to wait until 2011 to get admitted to the CeSAFI no thanks to a 10-year moratorium on new memberships that ends 2010. That CEC team is so badly overmatched. But I think UV meant no offense, they just played their game

a_ron
11-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Gaba pildi ra diay toh sa UC ....na karma hahahhahahahaah...........