PDA

View Full Version : Forgettable UAAP players

Wicked_Fish
09-07-2008, 01:55 PM
We all thank them for the effort they gave the school and we wish(ed) them luck in their post-UAAP careers but deep down inside you somehow feel a sense a relief they're finally gone. Who are the past players from your school that fits this category?

This is my good-riddance list from UST

1. Jake Agleron/Nino Manansala/Jun Cortez - Second string guards. Severely mismatch against bigger players. Slow. Inconsistent.
2. Jun Dizon - Human Pumpfaker. He fakes even himself ::)
3. Christian Luanzon - Ballhog. Inuuna porma bago laro thus prone to turnovers. Warren De Guzman also comes to mind to a lesser extent.

and from season 71...

Francis Allera - Big time chucker. 'nuff said.

mangtsito
09-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Ateneo:

Dom Banal - freeloader during the 2002 champion team

Paul Tan-Chi - Nice guy, model student; but all his talent during practices does not show at all during actual games

Bajjie del Rosario - has some value as an enforcer; as a basketball player? ::) ; is undersized for a player with a PF-mentailty

bchoter
09-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Jun Cortez won't be on my list because he has bailed UST out for more than a couple of games with his steady FT shooting and jumper. He served his purpose. I'd put the del Rosario brothers, instead. Others include:

1. Iago Raterta. Showed glimpses of potential in his rookie year but never was really beyondf a serviceable big man
2. Mark Naninga. Raterta II

For DLSU
1. Marc Benitez. Never reached his potential. Worse, he of the PEPTest bruhaha
3. Tim Gatchalian. A bench filler. PEP Test.
4. Mark Kong. Height and nothing more.

AdU
1. Marlou Aquino. I'm sure his teammates would rather forget him for causing their suspension from the UAAP
3. Mark Kong

joelex
09-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Definitely Ken Baracosso of ADMU.

Some guys might argue that they were never given the breaks to shine. This guy had all of it, getting siginificant minutes and was a starter for some time. Jrs MVP never adjusted to the college game and made a fool out of coach Black for giving him PT. Cant blame him for deciding to forego his final playing year, im sure he himself knew he would be going nowhere already in a bball career.

Mateen Cleaves
09-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Si ano... si... kwan... ahhh... nakalimutan ko e! ;D

eightyfiver
09-07-2008, 09:16 PM
^ ako rin nasa dulo lang ng dila ko eh. :P

*Mods pa-move na lang po sa Pex itong thread na ito. Thanks.

mangtsito
09-07-2008, 09:19 PM
^ Er.... bakit? What's wrong with the thread?

Dark Knight
09-07-2008, 10:10 PM
FEU

Chris Conlu

bossman
09-07-2008, 11:02 PM
DLSU-Martin Urra
UST-Luanzon
Ateneo-del Rosario

bchoter
09-07-2008, 11:09 PM
magtsito maybe eightyfiver is just concerned that this thread may easily become a bashing thread

mangtsito
09-07-2008, 11:34 PM
^ No basis thinking like that if we judge the thread with the posts immediately preceding his.

As long as anyone is willing to present an opinion in a calm, well-explained manner (or at the very least, a non-inflammatory manner) then there's no reason why this thread should be stopped.

tigerman
09-08-2008, 12:01 AM
I think eightyfiver's apprehension to this thread has something to do with the threadstarter's nick. alternick?

USTE LO MEJOR!
VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

coreytaylor
09-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Ateneo - Barracoso, Del Rosario, Quimson, Nazareno

eightyfiver
09-08-2008, 07:49 AM
^ No basis thinking like that if we judge the thread with the posts immediately preceding his.

As long as anyone is willing to present an opinion in a calm, well-explained manner (or at the very least, a non-inflammatory manner) then there's no reason why this thread should be stopped.

If you would notice sir, all the players mentioned by the starter were from UST. And just to give you a background, he's been doing that in UST threads. Hindi na lang namin pinapanasin kaya dito naman nagkakalat. Sooner or later bashing thread na rin ito ng players from other schools. So, there.

Growling.Fish
09-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Off Topic: Im from UST so why should I list players from other teams. Its like asking a Ginebra fan to enumerate players who have donned the Alaska jersey. Simply put, I dont care about players from the other team ::) Besides, this is a valid thread to discuss our least favorite UAAP players. I really dont understand why I should be be banned just because some over-sensitive prick hates the way I criticize some personalities in the UST lineup. There will always be two kinds of sports fans - those who nitpick and those who idolize. I chose to be on the critic's corner so live with it. ;)

@ Bchoter: Yeah, Raterta, Sumalinog, Luanzon etc -- Players from UST's dark ages. Something not really nice to reminisce. Only good thing is they jumpstarted UST's preference for tall lanky players.

More add-ons from the past:

Manching - Nothing against the guy. Heckler's delight, i guess.
Gelig - He has everything what Cyrus Baguio have but not quite. Redundant. If only trades are allowed in the UAAP, we could ship him out for a big man.

bchoter
09-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Manching had some good games under Onel. Could have had more if only he had a couple of eligibilities. Luanzon also had a "reneissance" of sorts under Parado, who gave him some playmaking responsibilites due to, as you mentioned earlier, not so stellar backcourt during his time. This probably lessened his shot attempts although it made him look like a ballhog to some. I also have no problems with Rene de Guzman because the kid gave 101% every game. Uner a stronger lineup he could have been a perfect utility guy.

@ G.fish, calling a gamefacer "prick" can merit a warning :D. I do encourage you to do your share in makng sure the thread doesn't go down to PEX-level of flaming.

A-boy97
09-09-2008, 01:34 AM
OT: Grabe, ang dami ng isda dito sa gameface, pero malamang iisang tao lang yan. evil-fish, wicked-fish, growling fish... Ano naman kaya susunod? Kalalabasan nito fish ball! ;D

To Mr. Fish, try reading and understanding the threads here at gameface. Controlled ang posts dito. Kawawa naman mga ginagawang mong e-mail accounts para lang makapag register sa gameface. Your style of posting may be tolerable in other forums. Try PEX. Mabait and normal pa ang post mo kumpara sa mga ibang tao don! ;)

aircanda
09-09-2008, 06:45 PM
sa mga taga Adamson...

pasensya na pero naiinis ako kay Polyapoy.. patalo lang sa inyo date yun eh

-insane-
09-09-2008, 10:47 PM
OT:* Grabe, ang dami ng isda dito sa gameface, pero malamang iisang tao lang yan. evil-fish, wicked-fish, growling fish...* Ano naman kaya susunod?* Kalalabasan nito fish ball! ;D

To Mr. Fish, try reading and understanding the threads here at gameface.* Controlled ang posts dito.* Kawawa naman mga ginagawang mong e-mail accounts para lang makapag register sa gameface.* Your style of posting may be tolerable in other forums.* Try PEX.* Mabait and normal pa ang post mo kumpara sa mga ibang tao don! ;)

fish fillet or fisher na susunod jan

a_ron
09-10-2008, 09:24 AM
No.1 in the list would be Mark walang kwenta Abadia,

Joescoundrel
09-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Forgettable UAAP players now have their own thread. Does that make them UN-forgettable after all...? ;D

gameface_one
09-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Off Topic: Im from UST so why should I list players from other teams. Its like asking a Ginebra fan to enumerate players who have donned the Alaska jersey. Simply put, I dont care about players from the other team ::) Besides, this is a valid thread to discuss our least favorite UAAP players. I really dont understand why I should be be banned just because some over-sensitive prick hates the way I criticize some personalities in the UST lineup. There will always be two kinds of sports fans - those who nitpick and those who idolize. I chose to be on the critic's corner so live with it. ;)

@ Bchoter: Yeah, Raterta, Sumalinog, Luanzon etc -- Players from UST's dark ages. Something not really nice to reminisce. Only good thing is they jumpstarted UST's preference for tall lanky players.

More add-ons from the past:

Manching - Nothing against the guy. Heckler's delight, i guess.
Gelig - He has everything what Cyrus Baguio have but not quite. Redundant. If only trades are allowed in the UAAP, we could ship him out for a big man.

There's a better way of saying them perhaps. Concentrate on issues not on personalities and emotions. Further, avoid use of abrasive and vulgar words specially if you are in a non-partisan forum. If you are in a partisan forum like UST, control mostly rests on the mod of that forum so his rules (which is subservient to the general gameface rules) govern.

This is not just any typical website. We exert all our efforts to make it the hardcore fans' home. You should adjust to us instead, otherwise, your IP address will be banned forever. One cannot do anything he/she wants to do. It should always be subject to rules and guidance of etiquette and order.

pusong atenista
09-13-2008, 03:11 PM
sa mga taga Adamson...

i really can't remember how well (or unwell) he played during his years. all i can remember of him is his shoes... agaw pansin. heheh.

greenblade
09-15-2008, 12:53 AM
DLSU-Martin Urra (Jr.)
UST-Luanzon
Ateneo-del Rosario

Martin Urra Sr. is now deceased and was a good ball player during his days =)

THE ONLOOKER
09-16-2008, 01:18 AM
sa mga taga Adamson...

i really can't remember how well (or unwell) he played during his years. all i can remember of him is his shoes... agaw pansin. heheh.

Shoes? His shorts is the eye catcher. ;)

bchoter
09-16-2008, 01:53 AM
^ Poloyapoy reminds me of Hec Calma... or shall I say those pair of shorts remind me of Hector Calma when the latter was a Falcon :D

wilhelm
09-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Forgettable UAAP players now have their own thread. Does that make them UN-forgettable after all...? ;D

I was about to say the same thing! ;D

bg_eagle
09-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Just the wrong title for the thread... its not forgettable but those we would rather forget.

Definitely for Ateneo (as earlier mentioned) - Badjie del Rosario

I thought he would never graduate.

Potchi_coolwhip55
12-06-2008, 08:48 PM
FEU- Conlu, Chavez,
AdU- Gandarosa, Catabay, Capati, Yong, Pacheco
ADMU- Del Rosario, Benitez, Andrew Cruz, Sison
UST- Sumalinog, Gelig, Raterts, the late JL Apil
DLSU- Vainio, the late Migs Gozum
UP- Arnaiz, Ferrer, the late Jon Tabique
UE- Alminario
NU- Napa

^^

RuckuS
12-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Definitely for Ateneo (as earlier mentioned) - Badjie del Rosario

I thought he would never graduate.

just like Cholo Villanueva. ;D

paul_theking
12-21-2008, 05:28 AM
??? Chester Taylor...promising player during his early years tapos biglang naglaho..sayang,he has range though for his position..ganda sana tandem nila ni jervy

:o Marcy Arellano..great UAAP season when they swept the elims then choked in the finals until next season..idol pa naman

bchoter
12-23-2008, 08:02 PM
^ Parang unforgettable yata ang pinatutunguhan mo brother ;)

dude17
01-11-2009, 02:03 PM
this is a truly idiotic post.

all players that have been mentioned here were good enough to make their respective teams and that is already an achievement in itself.

although it IS sad that many of these players did not reach their potential and/or were lazy. those are the people who you should bash, not just people who worked very hard but just werent as talented as the stars of the league.

irateluvmachine
04-16-2009, 05:34 PM
maybe we need to rename this thread to "disappointing UAAP players"...it's actually a good thread, but the title must go. musta na kaya ang threadstarter? :D baka naghahasik na ng lagim sa PEx...

anyway, here's my list. these would be players who either a) gave their school a bad name, b) didn't live up to the hype, and/or c) sold out to the evils of pinoy showbiz.

DLSU - mark benitez, tim gatchalian (a and b), brian ilad (a)
ADMU - zach estoesta (b)
UST - mark nanninga, jun cortez (b)
ADU - steven rolan (b)
UP - bruce quebral (c)

kung may spin-off thread ito para sa NCAA, isasama ko na si survivor philippines winner/SSC-R benchwarmer jc tiuseco... :D

bchoter
04-17-2009, 12:19 AM
^ I beg to differ with Jun Cortez. He's won a handful of games for UST with his steely nerves in the end game. Maybe you meant the other Jun(e)... Dizon.

irateluvmachine
04-17-2009, 02:48 AM
^ I beg to differ with Jun Cortez. He's won a handful of games for UST with his steely nerves in the end game. Maybe you meant the other Jun(e)... Dizon.

true, but looking at the big picture, i expected more from a former UAAP juniors MVP who was quite highly-regarded and anticipated coming out of high school...

bchoter
04-24-2009, 01:21 PM
^ He had his way in the Juniors because he was a little bit more mature than the other players. When he moved to the UAAP he had a hard time adjusting to bigger opponents because he was, in reality, a shooting guard trapped in a PG's body at 5'9". He never developed his handles to be a top flight PG.

maroonmartian
06-21-2009, 01:32 PM
NU- Napa
AdU-Abadia, Agustin, Polyapoy
UP-Almeda, Ferrer, Cervantes
UST-De Guzman

bowtoBLUE
06-23-2009, 06:43 AM
how come no one from admu has mentioned Johan Uichico. he was a promising call-up from the eaglets (i think he was a jrs mvp as well) but never really got going in srs play.

from other schools:
UP- rob bornancin? - the son of the braziliam ambassador/consul who left after a couple of years playing
adamson- mark abadia - most of you know why
UE- arnold booker - the fourth guy in the tubid, yap, artadi recruitment year
UST- (my least fave tiger) warren deguzman - man he got into a lot of jaw-offs with alvarez/gonzales
NU - pretty much everyone except ildefonso, asoro, tugade and a few others
FEU - Jonas Villanueva's brother - yes he was on that team

and of course DLSU - benitez, gatchilian (you know why) bj manalo (you also know why aside from his inconsistency) and ilad

mangtsito
06-23-2009, 07:10 AM
^Sayang si Bornancin, hindi pa uso yung Bossa Nova, Capoeira at Havaianas dito nung naglaro siya. Malamang kung ngayon siya naglaro, marami na siyang endorsements and TV guestings. ;D

pepman
06-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Danny Pribhdas, Jr.

maroonmartian
06-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Danny Pribhdas, Jr.

Buti me nakakaalala sa kanila :) I think malas siya nun sa USTe.
Well, as a person from UP idol ko dati si Toti Almeda. Problem is di na niya tinuloy ang pro career.

fujitsu
06-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Danny Pribhdas, Jr.

Buti me nakakaalala sa kanila :) I think malas siya nun sa USTe.
Well, as a person from UP idol ko dati si Toti Almeda. Problem is di na niya tinuloy ang pro career.
:'(

canmaker
06-28-2009, 10:57 PM
hahahaha, pati samba corned beef!

=====

^Sayang si Bornancin, hindi pa uso yung Bossa Nova, Capoeira at Havaianas dito nung naglaro siya. Malamang kung ngayon siya naglaro, marami na siyang endorsements and TV guestings. ;D

KuyaDanny
07-14-2009, 05:27 PM
c) sold out to the evils of pinoy showbiz.

UP - bruce quebral (c)

Wasn't Bruce's UAAP career already over when he joined PBB? I think even his entire basketball career ended due to injury.

Outlander
07-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Yes, the final year of Bruce Quebral with UP was in 2005. He joined the Big Brother show in 2007.

KuyaDanny
07-15-2009, 03:36 PM
At least he found Wendy. :D

ross
07-18-2009, 07:02 PM
RON CABAGNOT--FEU

maexpac711
09-19-2009, 02:30 PM
BADER MALABES!!!

wahsuck
09-20-2009, 06:28 PM
ALLEIN MALIKSI..

missing in action for 5 years

fujitsu
09-20-2009, 07:22 PM
tops si batresvic ;D

Growling.Fish
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM
ALLEIN MALIKSI..

3 years lang dahil transferee yata siya. Good riddance to him. He simply didnt live up to the hype bestowed on him by the UST.net regulars.

Isama na rin natin si Kasim Mirza - another injury prone player. Kapag di naman siya injured eh napaka-inconsistent. ::)

MrGotti
09-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Badeeeeer Malabes.

sa_pula
09-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Former ust jr na naglaro sa ue warriors, kasabayan nila marcy arellano.Kaso unang laro palang na ACL na.Hindi na sya nakabalik. Sabi magaling daw yun. Sayang..Nakalimutan ko pangalan. ;D

MonL
09-23-2009, 08:57 AM
Former ust jr na naglaro sa ue warriors, kasabayan nila marcy arellano.Kaso unang laro palang na ACL na.Hindi na sya nakabalik. Sabi magaling daw yun. Sayang..Nakalimutan ko pangalan. ;D

You are definitely on-topic. :D

shyboy
09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Jobe Nkemakolam. ;D

amdgc82
09-23-2009, 09:58 AM

Jay Raymond Leyga

wahsuck
09-23-2009, 10:04 AM
ALLEIN MALIKSI..

3 years lang dahil transferee yata siya. Good riddance to him. He simply didnt live up to the hype bestowed on him by the UST.net regulars.

Isama na rin natin si Kasim Mirza - another injury prone player. Kapag di naman siya injured eh napaka-inconsistent. ::)

3 years lang ba? sorry my bad.. kasi nun nasa UST pa ako parati kong naririnig si Maliksi daw ang second coming ni Cyrus Baguio. ayun parating injured.. nun maglalaro na sana. nainjure ulit. nun naglaro na inconsistent naman at puro pacute tapos biglang nagkasakit nagkasipon ata ayun di ulit nakalaro pagbalik puro turnover. :))

lenzero
09-24-2009, 09:16 PM
bkit nsama c jeff napa dito?halimaw nmn un at dnala nya ung nu sa final fpur..minalas lng sa draft hehe

mangtsito
09-24-2009, 11:14 PM
^ Whether as a player or as a courtside reporter, Jeff Napa is definitely not forgettable. ;D

zoom2k7
09-25-2009, 02:05 AM

You are definitely on-topic. :D

jay raymond leyga. . . . kasama sya sa line up 2004 agile 6'3-6'4 guy. . . na ACL injury...naglalaro sa STI ata yun nun mga 2005-2007i

bchoter
09-25-2009, 02:17 AM
ALLEIN MALIKSI..

3 years lang ba? sorry my bad.. kasi nun nasa UST pa ako parati kong naririnig si Maliksi daw ang second coming ni Cyrus Baguio. ayun parating injured.. nun maglalaro na sana. nainjure ulit. nun naglaro na inconsistent naman at puro pacute tapos biglang nagkasakit nagkasipon ata ayun di ulit nakalaro pagbalik puro turnover. :))

Dengue po. NAgkasipon na rin dahil nanghina ang katawan.

wahsuck
09-25-2009, 09:15 AM
ALLEIN MALIKSI..

Dengue po. NAgkasipon na rin dahil nanghina ang katawan.

Dengue pala. ouch.

erichubert
09-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Ateneo- Ken Barracoso (former juniors MVP, college bust), Zach Estoeta? ( high profile Cebuano recruit)
UP- Rob Bornancin, Kenneth Robin
UST- Maliksi, Jun Cortez, Pribdhas
UE - Toto Bandaying,
Adamson- Mark Abadia, Roel Hugnatan, Poloyapoy, Canuday

fujima04
09-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Pwede din siguro idagdag si Arnulfo Tuadles Jr. sa UST.

mhafoxy
10-11-2009, 01:02 AM
ADMU- Nico Salva, Jai Reyes
UE- Elmer Espiritu
CEU- James Pacia, Kim Chua
SBC- Bam Gamalinda
SSC-R- Jimbo Aquino

those players are very active when it comes to the games..i think they have a big future in basketball..

nico salva and jai reyes they play as a tough defender of their school..additionally rabeh al hussaini..
elmer espiritu is one of the veteran this season in Ue..he play agrresive..
james pacia and kim chua new names in basketball but i saw their quickness and skills in basketball..CEU coach mon jose gave them a long playing time because of their skills..they have also a big future in basketball..
bam gamalinda of sbc and jimbo aquino of ssc-r are the players who play for their schools..go hard always..

sanlo
10-11-2009, 01:12 AM
ADMU- Nico Salva, Jai Reyes
UE- Elmer Espiritu
CEU- James Pacia, Kim Chua
SBC- Bam Gamalinda
SSC-R- Jimbo Aquino

those players are very active when it comes to the games..i think they have a big future in basketball..

nico salva and jai reyes they play as a tough defender of their school..additionally rabeh al hussaini..
elmer espiritu is one of the veteran this season in Ue..he play agrresive..
james pacia and kim chua new names in basketball but i saw their quickness and skills in basketball..CEU coach mon jose gave them a long playing time because of their skills..they have also a big future in basketball..
bam gamalinda of sbc and jimbo aquino of ssc-r are the players who play for their schools..go hard always..

Excuse me...but are you drunk or what? ???

duphaR007
10-11-2009, 01:35 AM
^^^hahaha you nailed it bro! akala ata niya UNforgettable players in college basketball ang tinatanong.

mangtsito
10-11-2009, 01:56 AM
^^Probably a Rookie mistake. Welcome to Gameface mhafoxy!!! ;D

mhafoxy
10-11-2009, 11:56 PM
yeah i thought..im sorry...but those players are now moving to the stepping stone in big future..

wahsuck
10-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Ateneo- Ken Barracoso (former juniors MVP, college bust), Zach Estoeta? ( high profile Cebuano recruit)
UP- Rob Bornancin, Kenneth Robin
UST- Maliksi, Jun Cortez, Pribdhas
UE - Toto Bandaying,
Adamson- Mark Abadia, Roel Hugnatan, Poloyapoy, Canuday

di pwede isama si Jun Cortez dito sa Forgettable Players. maganda pinakita nito nun sa UST.steady PG nice shooting nice D. baka ibig mong sabihin e si JUN DIZON :D

erichubert
10-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Jun Cortez was hyped a lot when he entered UST, probably because of his great high school career, but though he did contribute, I think he was a big disappointment overall.

We could also add for La Salle- James Mangahas and Mika Vainio.

maroonmartian
05-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Dahil malapit na magsimula ang UAAP Season 73 at hindi na raw maglalaro ng last year ang mga players na ito, idadagdag ko lang sa listahan.

From UP:

Migz de Asis (DLSZ)
Mike Gamboa (AHS)
Andrew Marfori (UPIS)

From UP dati: ;D

Soc Rivero (FEU FERN)

biboy
05-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Jun Cortez was hyped a lot when he entered UST, probably because of his great high school career, but though he did contribute, I think he was a big disappointment overall.

We could also add for La Salle- James Mangahas and Mika Vainio.

Jun Cortez .. galing naman 2..., laging off the glass ung tira...,

biboy
05-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Adu- jojo hate,
UE- rj masbang., arnold booker,
FEU- Ragnee sinco?? Rob sierra , (2003 championship) GERARD JONES , Don Yabut...
DLSu- tim gatchalian,
ADMU- ken baracoso,
UP- Jino Ferrer
NU- Howard Flor
UST- jemal vizcarra.,

*forgettable juniors
UE- julius porlaje 2004 juniors MVP
UST- mark panahon?? hector badua, roel banquincio?? randef cunanan..
ADMU- gian chiu (napabalita dati US NCAA na din.. la na latest news...)
FEU- soc rivera, pbb jolas paguia,

kerouac82
05-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Adu- jojo hate,
FEU- Ragnee sinco?? Rob sierra , (2003 championship) GERARD JONES , Don Yabut...
DLSu- tim gatchalian,
ADMU- ken baracoso,
UP- Jino Ferrer
NU- Howard Flor
UST- jemal vizcarra.,

*forgettable juniors

Gian Chiu is in Division III Oberlin College, and was out this past season due to injury.

oca
05-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Di ko talaga lubos maisip paano naging forgettable ang mga nabanggit dito. Obviously, hindi sila forgettable dahil naalala niyo mga pangalan nila.

Yung mga forgettable sa akin, talagang forget ko na. ;D

wahsuck
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
UST - Derek Hubalde, Oscar Crisostomo, Warren de Guzman.

UP - MIgs de Asis (probably he's more known as the lucky bastard who got Frances Fleta)

NU - (the partner of Jewel Ponferrada 2 seasons ago)

FEU - Mark Barroca ;D

maroonmartian
05-30-2010, 03:58 PM

Is that Edwin Asoro or Raymund "Cheesedog" Aguilar? ???

Anyway unless sumikat sila sa PBA eh forgettable pareho.

wahsuck
05-31-2010, 07:30 AM
no not asoro or aguilar. the other one. :) yun kalbo na mukhang preso.

Mel
05-31-2010, 07:45 AM
^ could be Lingaolingao

zoom2k7
05-31-2010, 05:05 PM
Adu- jojo hate,
DLSu- tim gatchalian,
ADMU- ken baracoso,
UP- Jino Ferrer
NU- Howard Flor
UST- jemal vizcarra.,

*forgettable juniors

si jojo hate naman di naman forgettable un dahil maganda naman pinakita nun on court during his playing years same din kitala rj masbang and arnold booker they played a good role on their team naman...

un tinutukoy nyo na tatooed guy from NU maybe its ryan delacruz..

wahsuck
05-31-2010, 05:07 PM
^ could be Lingaolingao

yun!!!!!!!!! lingaolingao...

biboy
05-31-2010, 09:30 PM

UP - MIgs de Asis (probably he's more known as the lucky bastard who got Frances Fleta)

FEU - Mark Barroca ;D

si DErek hubalde dame commercial ngaun.....

wahsuck
06-01-2010, 08:33 AM

FEU - Mark Barroca ;D

si DErek hubalde dame commercial ngaun.....

globe at gatorade diba?

nagawa ba niya yun mga game winning shot nun nasa UST pa siya? ;)