PDA

View Full Version : Main man next season?

jpmalpas
09-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Sino sa tingin nyo ang magdadala sa Stags next season? Para sakin, malaki parin ang pagasa ng Stags next season, madami parin naman returning players eh dba? Si Viray lang ata tsaka si Jason ang mawawala, pwedeng mag step up si Bringas, si Najorda naman pwede nating gawing center, or kung totoo yung tungkol sa JDG guy nayon. :D

LION
09-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Jericho de Guzman was spotted at the SBC vs. SSC game last Wednesday. Tall but thin and needs a one-year supply of appeton to gain weight. Scouts say that he is a poor man's version of Francis De Leon. Is he really 6'11? I think he is just about 6'8.

razor
09-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Jericho de Guzman was spotted at the SBC vs. SSC game last Wednesday. Tall but thin and needs a one-year supply of appeton to gain weight. Scouts say that he is a poor man's version of Francis De Leon.* Is he really 6'11?* I think he is just about 6'8.

That bad? ;D

jpmalpas
09-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Jericho de Guzman was spotted at the SBC vs. SSC game last Wednesday. Tall but thin and needs a one-year supply of appeton to gain weight. Scouts say that he is a poor man's version of Francis De Leon.* Is he really 6'11?* I think he is just about 6'8.

Oh my? Poor man's version ni De Leon? May masisasama paba yun? :o D ko pa sya nakikita, may mga pics ba kayo dyan?

LION
09-05-2008, 06:51 PM

That bad?* ;D

But you can't teach height. ;D Remember that Ekwe has zero basketball skills when he arrived at the den. But physically he was strong and knew how to rebound and block shots.

If de Guzman can contribute defensively like what Ballesteros is doing now for the Stags, I think the Stags will be lucky enough to have a serviceable big man.

Big Bro
09-05-2008, 07:12 PM
According to FEU insiders de Guzman is still very raw for a physical game in the NCAA. This guy tried out for the Tamaraws, placed in the Team B and after went to the US for a supposed personal training to improve his low basketball skills.

But LION is correct, you can't teach height. If this guy would really play for SSC the coaching staff must work triple time since the review on him is not really very nice to hear. Remember Ballesteros only shine this year which is his last playing year after consuming his 5 playing years. So I believe it will be a long and winding road for this kid.

untamed
09-05-2008, 07:31 PM
^^^
nagka ACL injury rin kasi si jason kaya parang balewala yung 2 years nya..

King_stag
09-05-2008, 07:36 PM
According to FEU insiders de Guzman is still very raw for a physical game in the NCAA. This guy tried out for the Tamaraws, placed in the Team B and after went to the US for a supposed personal training to improve his low basketball skills.

But LION is correct, you can't teach height. If this guy would really play for SSC the coaching staff must work triple time since the review on him is not really very nice to hear. Remember Ballesteros only shine this year which is his last playing year after consuming his 5 playing years. So I believe it will be a long and winding road for this kid.

Actually, Jason Was A good back-up center during his sophomore years, he got injured and the team went down with him. Last Season he was named DPOY and was the leading rebounder and 2nd in shot blocking in the PBL, he was ncaa-ready after his rookie season, Maybe it's not obvious because he doesnt score that much. And aside from rebounding and shot blocking, he also alters the shot of opposing teams.

wolfy
09-05-2008, 09:30 PM
king_stag, what can you say about Jericho de guzman? ;)

King_stag
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM

If he stays in baste I think we need a new trainer for him. Wala na si coach bernz. Coach Jolly is focused on our forwards and Coach george focuses on D. Coach Jack is useless, puro lagay lang alam. De Guzman is a project player, if he can add 30 lbs. in his frame it would really help. When he was in FEU the only upside is his height, they told he's a legit 6'11". Nobody knows where he's going to play. Recruiting is heating up and i hope the coaching staff is aggresive.

untamed
09-05-2008, 10:42 PM
First things first recruit first Arvie Bringas for the next season...

jpmalpas
09-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Sakin, siguro si Mark Bringas, malaki ang maicocontribute next season. Kapag nakikita ko syang maglaro, talagang may potential eh, na injured lang kasi kaya hindi binababad, I hope 100% na sya next year, Tsaka sana si Bartolo magpataba ng konti, bata pa yun dba? Kung satin mapupunta si JDG, malaking tulong yan, kahit na hindi sya umiscore, basta rebound lang tsaka defense, yun naman talaga ang gameplay ng Stags eh, ang huli kong natatandaang center ng Stags na scorer ay si Pep Moore pa... :D

-insane-
09-06-2008, 08:55 AM
sana nga si bringas para hindi mabawasan ang magagaling na players sa ncaa pagalis ni gagamboy may kapalit na din agad

wolfy
09-06-2008, 09:52 AM

If he stays in baste I think we need a new trainer for him. Wala na si coach bernz. Coach Jolly is focused on our forwards and Coach george focuses on D. Coach Jack is useless, puro lagay lang alam. De Guzman is a project player, if he can add 30 lbs. in his frame it would really help. When he was in FEU the only upside is his height, they told he's a legit 6'11". Nobody knows where he's going to play. Recruiting is heating up and i hope the coaching staff is aggresive.

HMmmm seems like the rumors are true... sadly, including the negative ones...
sana maka recruit ng tall players from south... balita ko madami daw dun e.

The_Big_Cat
09-06-2008, 10:07 AM
First things first recruit first Arvie Bringas for the next season...

Agreed.
He is the best big man in the juniors (NCAA & UAAP) right now. If San Sebastian is serious with its program, they need to get Arvie secured for the future.

King_stag
09-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Sakin, siguro si Mark Bringas, malaki ang maicocontribute next season. Kapag nakikita ko syang maglaro, talagang may potential eh, na injured lang kasi kaya hindi binababad, I hope 100% na sya next year, Tsaka sana si Bartolo magpataba ng konti, bata pa yun dba? Kung satin mapupunta si JDG, malaking tulong yan, kahit na hindi sya umiscore, basta rebound lang tsaka defense, yun naman talaga ang gameplay ng Stags eh, ang huli kong natatandaang center ng Stags na scorer ay si Pep Moore pa... :D

Si Jam Alfad, makeshift center na scorer ;D

jpmalpas
09-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Si Pamboy ba lalaro pa satin next year? Laki ng improvement nya ngayon ha. ;D

King_stag
09-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Si Pamboy ba lalaro pa satin next year? Laki ng improvement nya ngayon ha.* ;D

oo, 2 more season for Pamboy ;D

jpmalpas
09-07-2008, 09:38 AM
2 seasons pa? Wow! Matagal pa pala, sana mas mag improve pa sya! Tingin ko underrated 3 point shooter sya eh. :)

wolfy
09-07-2008, 05:28 PM
the Bringas brothers!! ;D

LION
09-08-2008, 09:35 AM

I agree that Mark Bringas is potentially a future star player for the Stags. Physically he is ready. At 6'2 - 6'3 he can be a better version of Dino Daa. He just needs to work on his perimeter offense and improve his ballhandling because at his present height, he has to earn his points facing the basket.

bchoter
09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Bartolo doesn't really need to bulk up in college because he relies more on his positioning, footwork, and timing rather than on his physicality. He just needs to add a few more just to be able to withstand the banging. His game is similar with the older Najorda's. Incidentally, both are Ilocanos.

wolfy
09-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Bartolo doesn't really need to bulk up in college because he relies more on his positioning, footwork, and timing rather than on his physicality. He just needs to add a few more just to be able to withstand the banging. His game is similar with the older Najorda's. Incidentally, both are Ilocanos.

wow, a 6'5 najorda... sounds promising...

jpmalpas
09-08-2008, 12:23 PM
OO, bata panga yun si Bartolo, pati din si Taha, sana mag improve pa sila para next season kayang kaya natin, madami din naman kasing mawawala sa ibang teams next season. :D Tsaka sana makuha si JDG, sayang rebounds din yun. :D

untamed
09-08-2008, 08:35 PM
sayang kung nandyan pa rin sana si ka turing di malayong maglaro yan si Arvie sa seniors.... pero promising din yung pamboy, may laro...

wolfy
09-08-2008, 09:26 PM
sayang kung nandyan pa rin sana si ka turing di malayong maglaro yan si Arvie sa seniors.... pero promising din yung pamboy, may laro...

well, its now coach gallents turn to prove his "resourcefulness"
so far he's able to recruit a good pointguard named maconocido...

jpmalpas
09-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Dba hindi 5 years maglalaro si Maconocido satin? Kasi ang alam ko nakalaro na sya sa ibang liga ng mga ilang taon eh, hindi ko lang sigurado. 8)

The_Big_Cat
09-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Dba hindi 5 years maglalaro si Maconocido satin? Kasi ang alam ko nakalaro na sya sa ibang liga ng mga ilang taon eh, hindi ko lang sigurado.* 8)

Maconocido came from EAC.

King_stag
09-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Dba hindi 5 years maglalaro si Maconocido satin? Kasi ang alam ko nakalaro na sya sa ibang liga ng mga ilang taon eh, hindi ko lang sigurado.* 8)

Sir, galing yata sa Olivarez college si ray-mac ;)

The_Big_Cat
09-10-2008, 03:14 PM

Sir, galing yata sa Olivarez college si ray-mac* ;)

Thanks for the correction. You're correct.

Si Soc Rivera, how is he doing?

jpmalpas
09-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Sino si Soc Rivera? Maglalaro ba sya sa Stags next season? Kungirarate ang performance nya? Magaling ba? :)

wolfy
09-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Si soc rivera.. balita ko MVP sya sa UAAP juniors, Taga FEU.
maglalaro daw dapat sya sa UP kaso lng kailangan pa magbayad ng UP sa FEU kaya, yun.
sa baste sya napunta.

as to how he plays.. di ko alam e. sana magaling! :D

jhan12
09-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Soc Rivera played for UP last season.

The_Big_Cat
09-11-2008, 10:39 AM
maglalaro daw dapat sya sa UP kaso lng kailangan pa magbayad ng UP sa FEU kaya, yun.
sa baste sya napunta.

Bacon Austria of the Blue Eaglets was the UAAP Jrs MVP (2006). Mythical Five member si Rivera.
Rivera is around 6'4 to 6'5.

wolfy
09-11-2008, 11:00 AM
sa baste sya napunta.

Bacon Austria of the Blue Eaglets was the UAAP Jrs MVP (2006). Mythical Five member si Rivera.
Rivera is around 6'4 to 6'5.

Thanks for correcting me, The_Big_Cat (mali lang siguro pagkakaintindi ko sa nabasa ko) ;D
Baliktad na yata talaga ang mundo ngayon, yung mga mgagaling sa NCAA juniors napupunta sa UAAP tapos yung magagaling sa UAAP juniors napupunta sa NCAA... ::)

jpmalpas
09-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Pero sigurado nabang maglalaro satin si Soc Rivera? Nagprapractice naba sya sa Stags? :D

pusongbaste
09-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello mga repapips! 8) 1st post ko to dito. Hehe so anong position niyan ni Soc Rivera?

wolfy
09-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Uy pareng PB, nandito kanadin!!! ;D
di kopa napapanuod si soc rivera e.
baka power forward? dahil 6'4 daw sya e

pusongbaste
09-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Uy pareng wulpgang! Hehe Tagal mo nawala sa PEx ah. Siguro nga power forward siya. Mas ok yun kasi ok pa naman ang stags sa guards e! Medyo full na ang mga positions dun. Hindi pa kailangan ng new recruit for guard position.

-insane-
09-13-2008, 12:26 AM
soc rivera is a uaap jrs mvp nung sa feu pa siya naglalaro then naglaro siya sa UP last year playing as Powerforward... ngayon hindi siya naglalaro sa ncaa and uaap hindi ko alam kung san napunta

soc rivera is like a gabby espinas maglaro kaya siguradong malakas siya kung magkakaroon ng magaling na point guard na teammate

bchoter
09-13-2008, 04:24 AM
Soc Rivera might as well be stuck in the PF role inspite having the mobility and athleticism that are good enough for a SF/SG. He relies too much on his athleticism and has not shown any court smarts. And if he stays the PF he s to bulk up because that lack of court smarts plus his slight frame makes it easy to push him out of position. Sayang ka bata. Madami ka sanang natutunan kay Jerry Codinera.

jpmalpas
09-13-2008, 09:05 AM
San naman nakuha yung balita na maglalaro sya sa Stags next season?

ankle breaker
09-15-2008, 10:48 PM
i think soc rivera is sittin out this season since he's a transferree from UP of UAAP. so he will be available next season in time of the departure of viray and ballesteros. sila na ngayon ni dave najorda ang focal point ng baste kasama si pamboy raymundo.

jpmalpas
09-16-2008, 07:32 AM
Nakaenroll naba si Soc Rivera? Totoo bang maglalaro sya satin next season o hindi pa sigurado?

razor
09-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Nakaenroll naba si Soc Rivera? Totoo bang maglalaro sya satin next season o hindi pa sigurado?

Hindi ba pumapasok sa school?

jpmalpas
09-16-2008, 11:26 AM

Hindi ba pumapasok sa school?

D ko lang alam. Hehe! Totoo ba yung balita dito? Baka naman hindi ha? :)

untamed
09-16-2008, 10:47 PM
kung totoo nga yung rumors soc will be a good replacement kay viray....

pusongbaste
09-17-2008, 08:09 PM
San ba nakuha yung balita na sa Baste na maglalaro si Soc?

bchoter
10-12-2008, 04:48 AM
Soc Rivera has been practicing for Baste for a long time now but he's a fixture in UST games in the FMC. Thinking of what cold have been? :D

Somebody has confirmed that Jericho is really in San Sebastian. Who brought him there? Will he leave with coach Jorge?

Joescoundrel
10-12-2008, 10:43 AM
So IF Bringas and the rest of the high-profile Staglets stay on with San Sebastian this is what the rotation for Season 85 MIGHT look like:

Yutien Andrada - 6'6" center
Soc Rivera - 6'5" forward-center
Arvie Bringas - 6'4" center-forward
David Najorda - 6'4" power forward
Mark Bringas - 6'3" forward
Jimbo Aquino - 6'2" small forward
Jon Semira - 6'1" swingman
Marco Cam - 5'10" small forward
Raffy Gusi - 5'8" guard
Almond Vosotros - 5'8" guard
Pamboy Raymundo - 5'8" pointguard

Not bad at all, in fact pretty good. If the Stags can bring in one more post player in the 6'4" to 6'5" range they should be pretty good.

I take it Gilbert Bulawan and Froilan Saquillo are both gone along with Jason Ballesteros and Jim Viray? How about Mon Maconocido and Franz Delgado?

pusongbaste
10-12-2008, 10:54 AM
So IF Bringas and the rest of the high-profile Staglets stay on with San Sebastian this is what the rotation for Season 85 MIGHT look like:

Raffy Gusi - 5'8" guard

Not bad at all, in fact pretty good. If the Stags can bring in one more post player in the 6'4" to 6'5" range they should be pretty good.

I take it Gilbert Bulawan and Froilan Saquillo are both gone along with Jason Ballesteros and Jim Viray? How about Mon Maconocido and Franz Delgado?

2nd year player palang si Maconocido. Si Bulawan may 1 taon pa yata siya. And alam ko may isa pang addition from the other team of coach Turo. Si Michael Juico from Olivarez College, the other team of coach Turo.

bchoter
10-12-2008, 11:38 AM

Raffy Gusi - 5'8" guard

Roert Bartolo - 6'4"-5" C/PF

jpmalpas
10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
May tanong lang ako? Dba galing si Soc sa UP? Pwede ba syang mag transfer sa ibang UAAP team? Kasi ang pagkakaalam ko na may rule ang UAAP na nagpapabawal sa ganon dba?* ??? By the way, 4 pala ang mawawala sa Baste, si Viray, Ballesteros, Delgado. Si Saquillo din mawawala na kahit 2 years palang sya naglaro. Matanda na kasi. ;D

bchoter
10-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Hindi yon bawal. Kaya lang may mga batas na naka-dikit doon. Kung transferee ka galing sa isang UAAP team o galing ka sia hindi UAAP team. Kung naglaro ka ba sa UAAP school na pinanggalingan mo o hinde.

jpmalpas
10-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Ah, I see. ;D

Wang-Bu
10-15-2008, 09:29 AM
Ang totoong main man ay kung sino man ang magiging head coach ng Stags ngayong nagbitiw na sa tungkulin si Jorge Gallent upang tutukan ang Harbor sa PBL.

Kung sa manlalaro naman sa ayaw niya at sa ayaw niya si Pamboy Raymundo na ang main man next season, pwera na lang kung umangat nga si Arvie Bringas.

jpmalpas
10-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Nung tumawag ako sa Baste nung isang araw, tinanong ko dun sa gym kung nagprapractice pa din ba si Soc Rivera hanggang ngayon sa Stags, ang sabi nung nakausap ko. OO daw. ::)

King_stag
10-15-2008, 02:57 PM
If Jimbo shows consistency he might lead the stags, he's a scorer. His shots are a bit predictable. He must improve his catch and shoot skills, most of the errors he commited last season is off the dribble. Needs to be a lil' patient.

OT: jpmalpas, si scarface pa din ba 'yung SA ni Gusi? player ng tennis yun diba?

abcdef
10-15-2008, 03:00 PM
nice to hear that Soc Rivera is just a bridge away from Mendiola. ;D

jpmalpas
10-16-2008, 04:35 PM
@ King_Stag, ewan ko lang. :D

duphaR007
10-17-2008, 07:36 PM
i hope arvie bringas stays with the stags.

parang confirmed na kasi ng mga blue boys that arive is with them na. nag attend pa daw ng bonfire celeb.

i really hope he plays for the stags

jpmalpas
10-18-2008, 02:29 PM
i hope arvie bringas stays with the stags.*

parang confirmed na kasi ng mga blue boys that arive is with them na.* nag attend pa daw ng bonfire celeb.*

Si Bringas umattend ng Bonfire Celeb ng Ateneo? San mo naman nakuha yan? ::)

duphaR007
10-20-2008, 09:31 AM
i hope arvie bringas stays with the stags.*

parang confirmed na kasi ng mga blue boys that arive is with them na.* nag attend pa daw ng bonfire celeb.*

Si Bringas umattend ng Bonfire Celeb ng Ateneo? San mo naman nakuha yan?* ::)

sabi ng mga atenista invited by buenafe

tulf
10-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Baka susunod nyan eh naka ADMU shirt na si Arvie inside Baste Campus! Wag naman sana!

jpmalpas
03-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Jimbo Aquino... :D

untamed
03-02-2009, 09:04 AM

last year na ni jimbo and bulawan kaya dapat pakitang gilas sila. ;)

but for me pamboy will be the leader of the team.

pusongbaste
03-02-2009, 11:14 AM

Ako rin sa tingin ko si Jimbo Aquino magiging main man next season! Pero maraming magagaling na bago. Magaling daw maglaro yung Pascual tsaka Abueva! Tapos sila Najorda, Bulawan and Pamboy nagimprove daw. Buti na lang maraming veterans natira satin unlike sa San Beda! ;D Intact pa rin line up ng Baste plus some new good recruits! ;D At ito pa watch out for Sanggalang and Dexter from Pampanga! Pagraduate pa lang sila this March. Maglalaro daw sila this coming Fil-Oil Flying-V season. :)

christian
03-02-2009, 11:43 AM

Ako rin sa tingin ko si Jimbo Aquino magiging main man next season! Pero maraming magagaling na bago. Magaling daw maglaro yung Pascual tsaka Abueva! Tapos sila Najorda, Bulawan and Pamboy nagimprove daw. Buti na lang maraming veterans natira satin unlike sa San Beda!* ;D Intact pa rin line up ng Baste plus some new good recruits!* ;D At ito pa watch out for Sanggalang and Dexter from Pampanga! Pagraduate pa lang sila this March. Maglalaro daw sila this coming Fil-Oil Flying-V season.* :)

Madami pa din namang veterans ang natira San Beda, nasa bench nga lang.

tamarawz_14
03-03-2009, 09:23 PM

Ako rin sa tingin ko si Jimbo Aquino magiging main man next season! Pero maraming magagaling na bago. Magaling daw maglaro yung Pascual tsaka Abueva! Tapos sila Najorda, Bulawan and Pamboy nagimprove daw. Buti na lang maraming veterans natira satin unlike sa San Beda!* ;D Intact pa rin line up ng Baste plus some new good recruits!* ;D At ito pa watch out for Sanggalang and Dexter from Pampanga! Pagraduate pa lang sila this March. Maglalaro daw sila this coming Fil-Oil Flying-V season.* :)

Ian Sangalang and Dexter Maiquez????? commited na yata yung tong dalawang to sa FEU... naguguluhan yata ako.. si arwind santos ang nagdala sa kanila sa FEU.....

tamarawz_14
03-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Two tall cagers join RP youth

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coach Franz Pumaren has added two new finds in the Nokia RP Youth training pool from where he’ll get his team for the 2008 SEABA youth championship in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in May.

The new additions are 6-foot-5 Ian Paul Mendoza Sangalang and 6-foot-6 John Dexter Elfante Maiquez both from Lubao, Pampanga.

Pumaren advised the BAP-Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas leadership of his new recruits before leaving for the United States Friday.

If the SBP can expedite the necessary arrangements, Sangalang and Maiquez would be able to join the pool in its two-week training in Carson City, California.

Members of the pool were to follow Pumaren in the US yesterday. Sangalang and Maiquez are committed to play for Far Eastern U. They’re offered to youth team by SBP regional director Gil Cortez.

“The two players impressed coach Franz and they’re now part of the youth pool. My initial analysis is that the team needs a good shooter, too,” said SBP executive director Patrick Gregorio.

The youth team has gained some exposure in the ongoing PBL Lipovitan Amino Sports Cup. – Nelson Beltran

l

tamarawz_14
03-03-2009, 09:36 PM
well its not yet final pa naman... pinag-aagawan yata ng baste at FEU yung dalawang bigs from pampanga.... lets see na lang this coming summer leagues....

Lemuel M.
03-04-2009, 08:58 PM
well its not yet final pa naman... pinag-aagawan yata ng baste at FEU yung dalawang bigs from pampanga.... lets see na lang this coming summer leagues....
8)
Feu n lng kau mga tol.mas may future kau dun.

LION
03-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Uh oh. We have another tropang texter here.

jpmalpas
03-05-2009, 09:09 AM
8)
Feu n lng kau mga tol.mas may future kau dun.

??? :-X ::)

pusongbaste
03-08-2009, 09:54 AM

Ian Sangalang and Dexter Maiquez????? commited na yata yung tong dalawang to sa FEU... naguguluhan yata ako.. si arwind santos ang nagdala sa kanila sa FEU.....

Yeah! Nabasa ko nga rin yang article na yan tungkol sa kanila na pinost mo! But that was a year ago. That time hindi pa si Mayor Dennis Pineda ang team manager ng Baste. Ang pagkakaalam ko kasi Sangalang and Maiquez together with Arwind Santos are scholars of Mr. Pineda kaya siguro nagkaron ng balita na samin na mapupunta si Maiquez at Sangalang. Pero nothing's final yet hanggang hindi pa sila nakaenroll sa Baste. ;)

Lemuel M.
03-08-2009, 12:17 PM

Yeah! Nabasa ko nga rin yang article na yan tungkol sa kanila na pinost mo! But that was a year ago. That time hindi pa si Mayor Dennis Pineda ang team manager ng Baste. Ang pagkakaalam ko kasi Sangalang and Maiquez together with Arwind Santos are scholars of Mr. Pineda kaya siguro nagkaron ng balita na samin na mapupunta si Maiquez at Sangalang. Pero nothing's final yet hanggang hindi pa sila nakaenroll sa Baste.* *;)

FEu p din cla. s friendster n Sangalang feu p din nklagay.tsaka d cgro yan ppkwlan n Montinola.

jpmalpas
03-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Malalaman natin this April. :D

Ranger
03-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Wala na si Sangalang at si Maiquez sa FEU. Last year pa sila umalis. Nag enrol ng 4th year sa Pampanga. Sa Baste na sila maglalaro. It's final!

tamarawz_14
03-08-2009, 09:44 PM
one of the FEU staff told me na naguguluhan daw sila sangalang and maiquez kung san sila maglalaro this coming college season... pwede naman tig-isa na lang ang FEU at baste..hahahaha... hindi pa naman enroll yung dalawa lets wait na lang this coming summer leagues...

fujima04
03-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Baka kamukat-mukat niyan asul at berde na naman ang suot ng mga bata pagdating ng July.

Wag naman sana. ;D

Lemuel M.
03-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Feu yan.

King_stag
03-10-2009, 10:57 PM

Yeah! Nabasa ko nga rin yang article na yan tungkol sa kanila na pinost mo! But that was a year ago. That time hindi pa si Mayor Dennis Pineda ang team manager ng Baste. Ang pagkakaalam ko kasi Sangalang and Maiquez together with Arwind Santos are scholars of Mr. Pineda kaya siguro nagkaron ng balita na samin na mapupunta si Maiquez at Sangalang. Pero nothing's final yet hanggang hindi pa sila nakaenroll sa Baste.* *;)

FEu p din cla. s friendster n Sangalang feu p din nklagay.tsaka d cgro yan ppkwlan n Montinola.

i'll edit this for you sir. Follow the proper format next time.

FEU pa din sila. Sa friendster ni Sangalang feu pa din ang nakalagay. at saka hindi siguro 'yan papakawalan ni Montinola.

regarding your last post. I really dont care where they land. Let's just wait. Wont assume anything, Manghula ka lang ng manghula.

jpmalpas
03-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Friendster? ;D ;D ;D

Lemuel M.
03-11-2009, 06:04 PM

i'll edit this for you sir. Follow the proper format next time.

FEU pa din sila. Sa friendster ni Sangalang feu pa din ang nakalagay. at saka hindi siguro 'yan papakawalan ni Montinola.

regarding your last post. I really dont care where they land. Let's just wait. Wont assume anything, Manghula ka lang ng manghula.
[/quote

La din ako pakialam sayo.just mind ur own business. >:(

kingtut
05-13-2009, 02:53 AM
How is the Canadian Kid - Semira progressing ??

kingtut
07-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Semira may not be the main man this year but he maybe the surprise of ths team!

Derrick_Rose
07-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Semira may not be the main man this year but he maybe the surprise of ths team!

Malaki ang improvement ng outside shooting ni Semira. Mas confident na sya pag tumitira unlike before.

Joescoundrel
12-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Fr Martin Action was typically hot on a warm December day yesterday at the La Consolacion gym in Manila. Unfortunately it was a very bad day for NAASCU teams.

NCAA newcomer Arellano came back from a listless first half to down NAASCU power STI College 75-61 for their third straight victory. STI played very solid on-ball defense in the first half only to succumb to the dreaded press of Arellano in the second half.

Miggy Maniego and Mike Silungan led a balanced attack for State University as the Fighting Maroons beat up Informatics 77-57. It was no contest right from the get-go as UP moved the ball way to good for the sluggish Informatics halfcourt defense. A few more transition baskets put the game away for the Maroons. Maniego had 13 points to lead all scorers while Silungan added 11.

NCAA champion San Sebastian leaned on their two super rookies - Calvin Abueva and Ian Sangalang - to rip Centro Escolar 90-69. It was the second straight blowout victory for the mighty Golden Stags. CEU was never really in this game as the veteran Stags didn't let the Pink Scorpions put up a fight. Abueva had 23 points and nine boards while Sangalang added 22 with 10 rebounds and three blocks.

Adamson took home their first victory of this tournament as they out-steadied Fatima University 77-66. 6'6" African import Austin Manara pretty much had his way with the much smaller Phoenix frontline to lead the Falcons with 23 points and 11 rebounds.

Gameface is Philippine Basketball

pusongbaste
12-20-2009, 07:08 AM
Wala sigurong main man next season! It will be the trio of Sangalang, Pascual, and Abueva that will make it for Baste next season! :)

Joescoundrel
01-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Somebody has to step up and be the leader for any team, especially one defending a championship. Jimbo Aquino languished as a deep end reserve when the likes of Red Vicente and Jim Viray were around. When his turn to shine came he took full advantage of it in Season 85. Aquino is gone and the leadership mantle should go to someone else. My vote goes to Pamboy Raymundo, undoubtedly the most underrated pointguard in the NCAA. He knows how to run this team, and he was the second steadying influence behind Aquino in this championship campaign. If he can tone down the antics like the cheapshots and the playing dumb with officials he could actually be the main man for the Stags in their title defense in Season 86.

Derrick_Rose
01-12-2010, 02:38 PM
My vote also goes to Pamboy Raymundo.

Poging Baste
03-27-2010, 03:15 PM
I go for BULAWAN... I believe this should be his YEAR!

However, whoever that "MAIN MAN" be, may the whole team unite as one as these would be very essential in their BACK TO BACK TITLE BID!

GOD BLESS THE WHOLE TEAM...

maroonmartian
03-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Congrats to Excolroof for winning the MVP plum.

As for the Stags main man, my vote goes to Gilbert Bulawan. Beside from being the most senior Stag player, he is also the most consistent player. I also admired his toughness in the court. Di lang nakikita pero maasahan ito sa depensa at sa rebound.