Kevin Alas

Height - 5'11
HS Position - SG/SF
Potential College Position - SG
School/Team - Letran Squires
Best Case Scenario - Chris Tiu meets JV Casio
Worst Case Scenario - Migs de Asis

Strengths:
Prolific scorer with a wide array of offensive skills. Very effective facing the basket from 12-18 feet. Gets his shot off with ease with his quick release. Has the ability to create offense for himself off the dribble. Armed with basic and effective spin moves and drop steps.

Weaknesses:
Needs to get stronger and bulk up, shows an excellent frame, but still needs to add strength. He needs to put up more weight to his frame. Far too often settles for 3 point shots or any kind of shots for himself instead of trying to create a better shot overall.* Struggles finishing after getting hit. Defense is a bit of concern. Still a very young and raw player with a lot to work with other than shooting the ball.

mighty_lion
09-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Arvie Bringas

Height - 6'4
HS Position - C/PF
Potential College Position - PF/C
School/Team - San Sebastian Staglets
Best Case Scenario - Jervy Cruz
Worst Case Scenario - JR Taganas

Strengths:
Bringas has tremendous strength at the power forward position and possesses sound post moves and excellent touch around the basket. Physically dominant center/forward who uses his size and girth to overpower opponents. A beast in high school level who loves contact inside the paint. He fights for position and understands how to box out and use his lower body strength to get rebounds. He has solid athletic ability and a nose for scoring. Possesses excellent hands and good touch within 10 feet of the basket. Lately his passing ability vastly improved since Buenafe left the Staglets.

Weaknesses:
Not that tall. Barely 6'3, could be 6'4 on a good day.

mighty_lion
09-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Kieth Agovida

Height - 6'3
HS Position - C/PF
Potential College Position - SF/PF
School/Team - JRU Light Bombers
Best Case Scenario - Jim Viray
Worst Case Scenario - Martin Urra

Strengths:
Ball handling ability is above average and uses a number of spins, hesitation moves and wild jumps to gain separation from his defender towards the basket. Highly creative player who makes even the most difficult shots look easy. Great finisher when he drives to the basket. Fearless player with a great deal of confidence in his ability. Above average rebounder for his position thanks to his long arms and quick first step.

Weaknesses:
He is too thin to play 4/5 in college. Needs to convert his game to 3 in college. Outside shooting needs polishing.

Joescoundrel
09-04-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm not absolutely certain of ALL of the kids I shall mention are with the class of 2009 but here goes:

Raffy Gusi, 5'8" 135 pounds, Point Guard, San Sebastian

Not necessarily the best perimeter player on the Staglets (Almond Vosotros is that guy in my opinion) but is argubaly the best pointguard they have; can slash, handles well, passes willingly, good trap guy on their version of the fullcourt press but not really a stopper on the ball, streaky shooter, needs to find his range, hell of a transition guy, is the engine of the Staglets' early offense; could transition well enough into a college pointguard even if he doesn't grow any bigger, is naturally strong and well built, can take the best of hits

Louie Vigil, 6'2" 165 pounds, Swingman, Jose Rizal

Plays in the shadow of Keith Agovida, might actually be the better player between the two of them; not quite the runner and jumper Agovida is but is close, can create his own shot or set up others, displays solid fiundamentals, good mechanics on his jumpshot, can handle and slash, can shoot but is not really a big gun like say Kevin Alas, good on-ball defender, gets key stops, needs to get stronger or he won't have a college roster spot, should take a cue from Mapua's Ian Mazo because he's that kind of player

Jeff Ongteco and Glenn Kobuntin, 6'3" 170 pounds, Forward-Center, Letran

In a league that has Arvie Bringas they are hardly noticed, multi-skilled solid, hardworking high school centers; get after rebounds, move very well and find seams in the scrum in the lane to position themselves well, good instincts blocking shots, know how to use quick spin moves, pivots and drop steps, have the complete package as high school post players, if they stop growing now though they will have to adjust and learn how to be fulltime small forwards, get quicker, develop longer range on their jumpshots, most of all defend against the mega-athletes in college

Mikee Reyes, 5'7" 130 pounds, Pointguard, Lasalle Greenhills

Might be the best pure pointguard in the high school ranks now; not as strong or as tough as Gusi but has a way better game at the 1 spot, knows how to lead a team and leads by example, superb slasher, solid shooter who can get on a roll in a hurry, excellent handles, great recognition, knows how to find his teammates in good scoring position, a bit on the brash side though and sometimes forces the action when he doesn't have to, will be at least the first pointguard off the bench for any UAAP Senior team, might be a starter on an NCAA team in dire need.

Juami Tiongson, 5'10" 155 pounds, Guard, Ateneo De Manila

A middle class man's Chris Tiu; solid leader on a championship program, excellent fundamentals, has all the skills for his position in the high school game, may or may not be able to adjust for the college game if he stops growing at his present size, solid built, can run all game long, can play both guard spots and even some small forward, very good trap man on their fullcourt press, will get a good, long look from his own college program and maybe get a couple of solid offers from rival colleges

Get_Blazed
09-04-2008, 09:05 PM
^The Alas brothers are most definitely going to Letran. While the Reyes boys from LSGH, well, we would kiss their asses just for them to come to Benilde! Kahit si Franco man lang!

Anyway, is it worth it to scout Tiong Lian? Madami dami narin namang stars from Tiong Lian schools na naging ok naman if not stand-outs sa college eh.

eg. Xavier has Joseph Yeo & TY Tang of DLSU, Chris Tiu of ADMU, Woody Co of UP
Chiang Kai Shek produced Justin Chua of ADMU, Sean Co of Mapua, Garri Sevilla of CSB
St. Stephen has Kish Co of DLSU, Christian Luanzon of UST, Jason Pascual of Mapua

Out_Of_The_Blue
09-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Medyo mababaw ang talento ngayon sa Tiong Lian. Sila Justin Chua at Woody Co ang huling mga magagaling. Pero teka, puede pa rin si Jeric Teng ng Xavier.

Get_Blazed
09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Medyo mababaw ang talento ngayon sa Tiong Lian. Sila Justin Chua at Woody Co ang huling mga magagaling. Pero teka, puede pa rin si Jeric Teng ng Xavier.

Syempre si Gab Banal din. Ay teka, may nakauna naba sakanya?

batangueño
09-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Syempre si Gab Banal din. Ay teka, may nakauna naba sakanya?

Fellow Lasallian Get_Blazed, Gab is already a frosh in DLSU. :)

On LSGH, graduating na ba si Martin Reyes this year?

Aside from those already listed here, are there still other graduating high school players who might be able to make a crack into the seniors next year? :)

BLUE HORSE
09-04-2008, 10:33 PM
You guys are forgetting the players on the national youth team. A bunch of them are graduating seniors like Marata and Tolentino formerly of UPIS. Are the players committed to the Pumaren brothers? I heard that the central luzon and Visayan players are suppose to be playing for FEU and UE. Where will Papot Paredes play?

Get Blazed, Franco is not yet a graduating senior. To refresh your memory, Franco split one or two of his summer time practicing with both LSGH and AHS before the family deciding on him playing for LSGH. Selling point for LSGH over AHS was the 2 year residency requirement of the UAAP while the NCAA only has a 1 year requirement. Look at the "imports" that played for LSGH in the past; Marko and Ferdinand, they had a direct route to DLSU varsity. I am not saying it will be the same case for Franco because he plays guard but there are precedence. Same case may be true for de la Paz of Zobel. The family entertained offers from both Zobel and AHS but AHS was slow to react compared to Zobel.

Are there any graduating players from the other UAAP schools who are worth recruiting? The are suppose to be a number of very tall players in FEU, UST and Adamson. Capacio of Zobel is still a junior and the big men of AHS except for Enriquez are all underclassmen as in juniors and sophomores.

bchoter
09-05-2008, 11:14 AM
^ UST doesn't really have tall players. What they have are tall athletic wingmen led by Kyle Neypes.

razor
09-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Where will Papot Paredes play?

Is he enrolled in any High School this school year?

We heard that Papot did not finish 3rd* year HS in CDO last year as he moved to Manila before the school year was over. So he may not be eligible for college next year. Then again, miracles can happen.

lekiboy
09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
^ may bubuwit na nagsabi sa akin na sa DLSU na maglalaro ang bata... sinuway ang utos ng mga nakakatanda sa kanya at di tumanaw......ewan ko lang kung totoo.

canmaker
09-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Reportedly, Jun Sy of Nokia-Tao wants the Youth Team players to commit to 3 years, so tingnan na lang natin kung kailan sila makaka-kalas doon ...

bluegirl
09-05-2008, 04:28 PM

jeric teng would probably be the most promising. and you're right. the talent pool is kinda shallow this year compared to the previous years. but we'll see, tiong lian season is still a few months away. the fil-chi federation tournament should be a good backgrounder since most of the teams who participate in the tiong lian also play in this league. haven't had a chance to watch a game though. hehe

jpmalpas
09-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Yung Govida magaling, altough sa Nike ko lang sya napanood, may balita na La Salle daw sya maglalaro next year eh. :D

bchoter
09-05-2008, 05:04 PM
^ Agovida?

Get_Blazed
09-05-2008, 05:29 PM
You guys are forgetting the players on the national youth team. A bunch of them are graduating seniors like Marata and Tolentino formerly of UPIS. Are the players committed to the Pumaren brothers?

Get Blazed, Franco is not yet a graduating senior. To refresh your memory, Franco split one or two of his summer time practicing with both LSGH and AHS before the family deciding on him playing for LSGH. Selling point for LSGH over AHS was the 2 year residency requirement of the UAAP while the NCAA only has a 1 year requirement. Look at the "imports" that played for LSGH in the past; Marko and Ferdinand, they had a direct route to DLSU varsity. I am not saying it will be the same case for Franco because he plays guard but there are precedence.

Speaking of RP Youth members, makapaglalaro na ba ang mga ito sa respective squads nila by next year? With Sevilla going out for CSB, we desperately need firepower we can find in Joel De Guzman. May history din naman kami ng mga players from UPIS going to Benilde, like team-captain Jacob Manlapaz. Sana maka-score din kami kahit isa pa.

Oo nga pala, I forgot about that. (More time for us to woo him) Sa tingin mo saan pupunta si Franco after graduating? :-\

Get_Blazed
09-05-2008, 05:40 PM

jeric teng would probably be the most promising. and you're right. the talent pool is kinda shallow this year compared to the previous years. but we'll see, tiong lian season is still a few months away. the fil-chi federation tournament should be a good backgrounder since most of the teams who participate in the tiong lian also play in this league. haven't had a chance to watch a game though. hehe

If shallow ang sa Tiong Lian, what more sa Fed'? Kung mediocre lang kami(St. Stephen's) sa Tiong Lian, dun naman kami powerhouse sa Fed'. Kita mo na kung gano ka layo ang level of play? CKSC and SSHS are the powerhouse teams sa Fed, since XS is not a member.

Get_Blazed
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
^ Agovida?

This Keith Agovida kid must be a ballhog. Imagine scoring 82 points earlier today? Baliw din yung coach ng JRU Jrs. ::)

bluegirl
09-05-2008, 05:53 PM
^ Agovida?

This Keith Agovida kid must be a ballhog. Imagine scoring 82 points earlier today? Baliw din yung coach ng JRU Jrs. ::)

careful with your words. napanood mo ba ung game? i'm assuming hindi. i know the coach personally. and i am offended by your statement.

perhaps it would be wiser if silipin mo muna ung stat sheet nung game.

Wang-Bu
09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Ma'am Bluegirl napanood ko po ang laro, at pati na din ang ilang laro ng NCAA Juniors, pati na ang pagkakatalo ng Light Bombers sa Squires na tinapos ng 103-all sa regulation may dalawang linggo ng nakalipas. Nagwagi ang Letran kontra JRU dito na 119-117 yata. Hanep sa score ano?

Ewan ko lang ha, pero sa mga laro ni Agovida mula pa nung summer sa Nike sadya yatang hinahayaan lang siyang dumiskarte ng coach niya. Kung titignan natin ang sistema ng Light Bombers mukhang style-Chicago Bulls sila, kumbaga may mga tinatakbo silang mga play, pero kapag gustong dumiskarteng sarili ni Agovida hinahayaan lang siya.

Matagal na din po akong naging player at naging team management, marami na akong nakitang mga high school players gawa ng pag-recruit namin. Kapag may nababalitaan kaming kumakana ng ganyan na nakagawa ng 82 points sa isang laro, dyosme itaga po ninyo sa bato: walang sistema ang coach, tinataya ang kapalaran ng buong koponan sa kanyang superstar. Mawalang-galang na lang pero ganun ang tancha ko sa coach ni Agovida ngayon, at bagama't medyo masakit ang katagang ginamit ni Kasamang Get-Blazed may punto naman po siya.

jpmalpas
09-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Yes! Agovida pala, sorry mali yung Govida... ;D Kasi nung nanonood kami ng Nike game sa FEU Gym, yung kakilala namin na nagtratrabaho sa NSL(Tagabigay ng Gatorade) eh sabi samin baka kunin daw ng DLSU next year si Agovida, pero hindi ako sigurado, dba sya yung mapayat na dumadunk ng dalawang kamay? :-\

Get_Blazed
09-05-2008, 07:52 PM
^ Agovida?

careful with your words. napanood mo ba ung game? i'm assuming hindi. i know the coach personally. and i am offended by your statement.

..marami na akong nakitang mga high school players gawa ng pag-recruit namin. Kapag may nababalitaan kaming kumakana ng ganyan na nakagawa ng 82 points sa isang laro, dyosme itaga po ninyo sa bato: walang sistema ang coach, tinataya ang kapalaran ng buong koponan sa kanyang superstar.

Excuse my statement, perhaps that was a little too harsh.

But Sir Wang Bu has already explained it. Lamang ka na ng malake, hahayaan mo parin bang magbabad ang "star" ng team mo para magscore pa ng malake? Imposibleng hindi siya nag a la Kobe, imagine 127-49 ang final score, 82 kanya? 57 score nya nung first round versus Malayan din. Habitual na yata yan. If I were the coach kung obvious blow-out, ilaro na ang second stringers. For the benefit of everybody. Sabihin mong mali ako? ::)

tigerman
09-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Agovida is the better scorer than Kobe. 82 > 81

USTE LO MEJOR!
VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

bluegirl
09-06-2008, 09:06 AM
^ Agovida?

..marami na akong nakitang mga high school players gawa ng pag-recruit namin. Kapag may nababalitaan kaming kumakana ng ganyan na nakagawa ng 82 points sa isang laro, dyosme itaga po ninyo sa bato: walang sistema ang coach, tinataya ang kapalaran ng buong koponan sa kanyang superstar.

Excuse my statement, perhaps that was a little too harsh.

But Sir Wang Bu has already explained it. Lamang ka na ng malake, hahayaan mo parin bang magbabad ang "star" ng team mo para magscore pa ng malake? Imposibleng hindi siya nag a la Kobe, imagine 127-49 ang final score, 82 kanya? 57 score nya nung first round versus Malayan din. Habitual na yata yan. If I were the coach kung obvious blow-out, ilaro na ang second stringers. For the benefit of everybody. Sabihin mong mali ako? ::)

you said baliw sya. that was what i found offensive. sabihin mo nang walang sistema, mahina sa strategy or whatever ang sistema ng coach. yan basketball analysis, matatanggap ko pa yan. kasi basketball ang usapan dito.

and not that i'm defending what his (the coach) strategy was, but he's not exactly the first nor the last to do such a thing. hindi rin bago sa akin ang pag usapan ang recruitment, strategy, game plan at plays ng isang team. hindi ko ring sinasabing tama ang naging plano nya.

redlion123
09-06-2008, 09:28 AM
si boy de vera pa din ba coach ng light bombers?

bluegirl
09-06-2008, 09:47 AM
si boy de vera pa din ba coach ng light bombers?

afaik, yes.

Rektikano
09-06-2008, 10:24 AM
As far as I know," malabo" si Keith Agovida sa La Salle. And for that matter, I don't think La Salle recruiters will try to recruit him.

Get Blazed,

Si Alex Wong niyo galing ng CKSC yan. He got to be teammates with Justin Chua before.

Again, as far as I know, si Mark Franco, nakatoka na sa La Salle. But if the point guard situation in La Salle gets overcrowded, depende na. In the next two years, two promising point guards are joining the Green Archers. Wag lang sanang maudlot. ;D

Get_Blazed
09-06-2008, 11:49 AM
you said baliw sya. that was what i found offensive. sabihin mo nang walang sistema, mahina sa strategy or whatever ang sistema ng coach. yan basketball analysis, matatanggap ko pa yan. kasi basketball ang usapan dito.

and not that i'm defending what his (the coach) strategy was, but he's not exactly the first nor the last to do such a thing. hindi rin bago sa akin ang pag usapan ang recruitment, strategy, game plan at plays ng isang team. hindi ko ring sinasabing tama ang naging plano nya.

I already asked for you to excuse my statement. Isnt that enough? We're all mature individuals here. Please. Dont drag this any further. Let it end here.

Get_Blazed
09-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Get Blazed,

Si Alex Wong niyo galing ng CKSC yan. He got to be teammates with Justin Chua before.

Again, as far as I know, si Mark Franco, nakatoka na sa La Salle. But if the point guard situation in La Salle gets overcrowded, depende na. In the next two years, two promising point guards are joining the Green Archers. Wag lang sanang maudlot. ;D

Alex Wong is far from impressive even as our rookie. He averages only 4.3 minutes and 0.33 points in the three games that he has played for us. Not to mention he had only made 1 point at the stripe. Got to give him a chance though.

With Franco, umaasa pa naman kami. But oh well. :'( Sino yung two promising PGs na yan? Pengeng isa!

bluegirl
09-06-2008, 11:58 AM

I already asked for you to excuse my statement. Isnt that enough? We're all mature individuals here. Please. Dont drag this any further. Let it end here.

i'm sorry mods, i know this is way off-topic already. but one last post from me na lang, promise.

you are right. we are all mature individuals here, supposedly. you asked that your statement to be excused. but then made further comments. so i explained why i found your post offensive. yun lang yun. di kelangan ng masyadong drama.

mangtsito
09-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Living in this country for the past 30 years, I would have interpreted the word "baliw" as a mild negative expression that is not meant to be taken too seriously.

coreytaylor
09-06-2008, 12:58 PM
jv dumrique got to be on this list. tanong lang po, when will mikee reyes and martin reyes graduate? when will gusi graduate? sa letran squires naman, when will otengco, khobuntin, and tampus graduate? how about ayala, moralde, and dela cruz of sbc?

last question: lock na ba talaga si ryan roose garcia sa feu?

The_Big_Cat
09-06-2008, 01:25 PM
jv dumrique got to be on this list. tanong lang po, when will mikee reyes and martin reyes graduate? when will gusi graduate? sa letran squires naman, when will otengco, khobuntin, and tampus graduate? how about ayala, moralde, and dela cruz of sbc?

last question: lock na ba talaga si ryan roose garcia sa feu?

Naka enroll na nga this semester.
Dela Cruz is only 3rd year.

batangueño
09-06-2008, 10:28 PM
I hope that we can get a list of this year's graduating high school seniors from the UAAP Juniors, NCAA Juniors and other leagues. :)

Get_Blazed
09-07-2008, 11:39 AM
3 pages na itong thread pero wala pang nagd-drop ng names ng "unscouted" na potential rookies for next year from smalelr leagues and the provinces. Baka yan nalang din pag-asa namin. :-\

Schortsanitis
09-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Kieth Agovida

Height - 6'3
HS Position - C/PF
Potential College Position - SF/PF
School/Team - JRU Light Bombers
Best Case Scenario - Jim Viray
Worst Case Scenario - Martin Urra

Strengths:
Ball handling ability is above average* and uses a number of spins, hesitation moves and wild jumps to gain separation from his defender towards the basket. Highly creative player who makes even the most difficult shots look easy. Great finisher when he drives to the basket. Fearless player with a great deal of confidence in his ability. Above average rebounder for his position thanks to his long arms and quick first step.

Weaknesses:
He is too thin to play 4/5 in college. Needs to convert his game to 3 in college. Outside shooting needs polishing.

From your report, mighty_lion, it sees Keith already has the tools necessary to switch to three in college.

However, is he really already 18 years old, as one news report pointed out? If so, then that would somewhat dampen my opinion of him, since he is older and more mature than the players he is playing against.

coreytaylor
09-08-2008, 06:46 AM
3 pages na itong thread pero wala pang nagd-drop ng names ng "unscouted" na potential rookies for next year from smalelr leagues and the provinces. Baka yan nalang din pag-asa namin. :-\

punta ka ng xavier university ateneo de cagayan sa cagayan de oro city. may dalawang 6-4 players don. champion sila kahapon sa COSAA, a collegiate league here in cdo. di ko lang nakita championship game nila kahapon.

mighty_lion
09-08-2008, 08:23 AM
From your report, mighty_lion, it sees Keith already has the tools necessary to switch to three in college.

However, is he really already 18 years old, as one news report pointed out?* If so, then that would somewhat dampen my opinion of him, since he is older and more mature than the players he is playing against.

I think one thing you guys need to consider about him is that he is super deadly when it comes to transition baskeball (usually off turnovers and long rebounds) but quite average on half-court offenses. This is where you see the value of guys like Bringas, Vosotros, Gusi and Alas who can play both transition and half-court basketball on a high level.

As to the Reyeses of LSGH, hindi ko pa nakikita maglaro.

Wang-Bu
09-08-2008, 08:38 AM
^ Sir Mighty sagutin ko na po si Martin Reyes yaman rin lang natalakay na si Mikee Reyes.

Si Martin Reyes nasa 6'2", baka lampas ng konti pa nga, tancha ko nasa 175 pounds, maganda kilos, marunong gumamit ng parehong paa sa pwestuhan at sa depensa. Mataas ding tumalon pero hindi kasintindi ni Agovida. Walang pukol ang batang ito, kahit sa freethrow medyo 50-50. Magaling na sentro siya kung pang-high school, pero mukhang matutulad kay Harry Hipolito ito, kung maglaro man hanggang Team B na lang, pwera lang kung sadyang mahina ang mapasukan niyang koponan at ma-lineup siya kagad gawa ng matinding pangangailangan.

Kina Kobuntin, Ongteco, Andrada at Bringas nga hirap na siya, papano na lang kung katapat niya sina Pari Llagas at Hans Thiele namin? O sa tryout na lang sa Lasalle mabangga siya kina Ferdinand o Maui Villanueva.

Pwera na lang bilang tumangkad ng hanggang 6'5" si Martin Reyes o biglang matutong maglaro ng Dos o Tres na may pukol mahihirapan siyang mag-varsity sa college.

The_Big_Cat
09-08-2008, 10:00 AM

I see Keith Agovida as another Rogemar Menor in the making.

bchoter
09-08-2008, 10:33 AM
^ Minus the strength of Ogie

Get_Blazed
09-08-2008, 06:53 PM

punta ka ng xavier university ateneo de cagayan sa cagayan de oro city. may dalawang 6-4 players don. champion sila kahapon sa COSAA, a collegiate league here in cdo. di ko lang nakita championship game nila kahapon.

Parang hindi wise investment because depending on their age, sayang nanaman ang 1 year na residency at 3 years lang max nila. Sana HS players. On the topic: Nakuha namin dati si Kris Robles from Ateneo de Davao.

Get_Blazed
09-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Si Martin Reyes nasa 6'2", baka lampas ng konti pa nga, tancha ko nasa 175 pounds, maganda kilos, marunong gumamit ng parehong paa sa pwestuhan at sa depensa. Mataas ding tumalon pero hindi kasintindi ni Agovida. Walang pukol ang batang ito, kahit sa freethrow medyo 50-50. Magaling na sentro siya kung pang-high school, pero mukhang matutulad kay Harry Hipolito ito, kung maglaro man hanggang Team B na lang, pwera lang kung sadyang mahina ang mapasukan niyang koponan at ma-lineup siya kagad gawa ng matinding pangangailangan.

Kina Kobuntin, Ongteco, Andrada at Bringas nga hirap na siya, papano na lang kung katapat niya sina Pari Llagas at Hans Thiele namin? O sa tryout na lang sa Lasalle mabangga siya kina Ferdinand o Maui Villanueva.

Pwera na lang bilang tumangkad ng hanggang 6'5" si Martin Reyes o biglang matutong maglaro ng Dos o Tres na may pukol mahihirapan siyang mag-varsity sa college.

Does this improve our chances of landing him? Or hindi parin? We really need scorers. :-X

BLUE HORSE
09-08-2008, 09:08 PM
CSB has never been the first or second choice school of LSGH or Zobel products. Those schools would be DLSU or UP. Look at the roster for the last couple of years. A number of the players were transfers from UP and DLSU. The DLSU transfers like Cabatu and Urra played for CSB because they failed to make DLSU varsity or in the case of the Urra brothers disagreed with the coaching staff and team management. Current CSB players from the LaSalle high schools came to CSB after realizing that they had no chance of making DLSU varsity and still wanted to play college ball.

In essence, the top players from Zobel and LSGH are like AHS varsity players. If the AHS player can not make ADMU varsity and was not recruited by UP, ie. Mike Gamboa, they prefer to play in obscurity in ADMU's team B. With hard work, they may eventually get the call up like Gonzaga and Nazareno. The top players of LSGH and Zobel end up in UP if they are not recruited or have no chance of making Taft varsity.

Get_Blazed
09-08-2008, 09:42 PM
CSB has never been the first or second choice school of LSGH or Zobel products. Those schools would be DLSU or UP. Look at the roster for the last couple of years. A number of the players were transfers from UP and DLSU. The DLSU transfers like Cabatu and Urra played for CSB because they failed to make DLSU varsity or in the case of the Urra brothers disagreed with the coaching staff and team management. Current CSB players from the LaSalle high schools came to CSB after realizing that they had no chance of making DLSU varsity and still wanted to play college ball.

In essence, the top players from Zobel and LSGH are like AHS varsity players. If the AHS player can not make ADMU varsity and was not recruited by UP, ie. Mike Gamboa, they prefer to play in obscurity in ADMU's team B. With hard work, they may eventually get the call up like Gonzaga and Nazareno. The top players of LSGH and Zobel end up in UP if they are not recruited or have no chance of making Taft varsity.

No need to rub the sad truth right up our faces, sir. We are very much aware of the situation and trend. :)
But we never stopped hoping that we might still get what is left from the pool of players that DLSU would choose from, provided that these players would agree to play for us. Year in, year out. At least, until we finally mature into a winning program. Given a situation that the Archers would not need the services of a certain player, that even only as a second option, we would still be glad to have them(if they fit our needs also). We never stopped believing that one day, we would also get there. Kaya nga right now, nagttyaga parin kami sa transferees and sa pa-isa isang pumapasok samin from DLSZ and LSGH.

Joescoundrel
09-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Get_Blazed, Martin Reyes is not too high on the priority list of the bigger college programs mainly due to his lack of size and only average ability to score at his position. I totally agree with Wang-bu, he has solid fundamentals and great attitude but he simply has not shown enough game to merit a serious look from bigger programs. I'd say he's a poor man's John Noble at present, which means if he goes to say Ateneo or Lasalle he may wind up on the B Team for at least three years.

What I like about Reyes is that he's got plenty of upside. Any body can work on improving a jumpshot, a jab step, dribbling north-south, passing more instinctively, and with his kind of attitude Reyes will take to improvement very well I reckon. In effect he will actually need the two or three years of seasoning on a B Team to become college varsity ready. I do not think he needs to grow any taller, although of course that would make things a whole lot easier. If he grows to at least 6'4" before his first school day as a college freshman he may be on the regular UAAP or NCAA varsity by his sophomore year.

As to your chances of him becoming a Blazer, that depends almost entirely on coaches Gee Abanilla, Mon Jose and Richard Del Rosario. They need to have a serious sit-down with him and convince him to give St Benilde a chance. I believe more than anything Reyes needs to be convinced that Benilde is a good academic environment for him, that he does not need to go to Ateneo or UP or Lasalle to get the great education he and his family want. When they talk to him they should tell him about the quality and standards of St Benilde as an educational institution, sell him the school so to speak, and not sell him a varsity spot. Push comes to shove it ultimately boils down to the kind of education he will get in college.

Get_Blazed
09-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Get_Blazed, Martin Reyes is not too high on the priority list of the bigger college programs mainly due to his lack of size and only average ability to score at his position. I totally agree with Wang-bu, he has solid fundamentals and great attitude but he simply has not shown enough game to merit a serious look from bigger programs. I'd say he's a poor man's John Noble at present, which means if he goes to say Ateneo or Lasalle he may wind up on the B Team for at least three years.

What I like about Reyes is that he's got plenty of upside. Any body can work on improving a jumpshot, a jab step, dribbling north-south, passing more instinctively, and with his kind of attitude Reyes will take to improvement very well I reckon. In effect he will actually need the two or three years of seasoning on a B Team to become college varsity ready. I do not think he needs to grow any taller, although of course that would make things a whole lot easier. If he grows to at least 6'4" before his first school day as a college freshman he may be on the regular UAAP or NCAA varsity by his sophomore year.

As to your chances of him becoming a Blazer, that depends almost entirely on coaches Gee Abanilla, Mon Jose and Richard Del Rosario. They need to have a serious sit-down with him and convince him to give St Benilde a chance. I believe more than anything Reyes needs to be convinced that Benilde is a good academic environment for him, that he does not need to go to Ateneo or UP or Lasalle to get the great education he and his family want. When they talk to him they should tell him about the quality and standards of St Benilde as an educational institution, sell him the school so to speak, and not sell him a varsity spot. Push comes to shove it ultimately boils down to the kind of education he will get in college.

As far as selling the school as a whole is not entirely hard, as many people flock to Benilde because of the quality of education we offer, and the courses we have. Maybe kelangan din nila i-sell ito sa parents nya?

We're still hoping to land him.

jack_doe
09-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Get_Blazed:

hindi kaya bitter ka lang kasi alam mo na hindi pupunta sa CSB si Agovida?
Ballhog? i think he finished #7 in Assist, puro guard ang mga nasa top 10. So does that mean na 6 players lang sa junior division ang hindi ballhog?

Wang Bu:

why criticize his coach? every coach has their own system. have you been a coach at that level? or maybe a coach at any level? they must have their own reason for letting him score those many points. respetuhin nalang natin.

jack_doe
09-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Vosotros ng SSC-R could be a good point guard at college level. good court awareness and a thinking player. commits few turn overs
Sumang of CSJL is a good point guard too but needs to improve outside shooting. great one on one player

Get_Blazed
09-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Get_Blazed:

hindi kaya bitter ka lang kasi alam mo na hindi pupunta sa CSB si Agovida?
Ballhog? i think he finished #7 in Assist, puro guard ang mga nasa top 10.* So does that mean na 6 players lang sa junior division ang hindi ballhog?*

Wang Bu:

why criticize his coach? every coach has their own system. have you been a coach at that level? or maybe a coach at any level? they must have their own reason for letting him score those many points.* respetuhin nalang natin.

Watch it noob. Do some backreading and you would realize that not one gamefacer showed interest in acquiring your precious kid Agovida for their team. If he's that good, people wouldve gone head over heels chasing him. And no, we at Benilde never considered even wanting him. So, that answers your accusation of me being bitter. Sorry kid, pero walang dating samin yan. Ask around.

And again, Wang Bu is right about pretty much everythin. He was just being true and stated what we most of us think here in gameface.

LION
09-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Heard somewhat shout at Agovida - AKO BIDA ;D* *

bigfreeze_bibby
09-10-2008, 10:03 PM
As for CSB's recruitment since napapagusapan lang din naman ito, I would like to suggest that CSB also recruit from the provinces. Remember that the 2000 champion team did not have to rely that much on sikat na high school players. Use that approach muna to build up the program, to make it stronger, and a winner at that. Once settled na yan and ang perception ng high school kids is that they can have a double hit combo playing for CSB varsity and education-wise, then that's the time high school standouts will take a look in considering CSB.

Right now, CSB should establish a winning program, then the recruits will follow later on.

mighty_lion
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Heard somewhat shout at Agovida - AKO BIDA* * ;D* *

Baka chinese. ;D

Wang-Bu
09-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Jack, Gameface ito, ok lang mag-criticize basta hindi personalan. Hindi ko kilala ng personal ang coach ni Agovida kaya wala akong dahilan na gawing personal na batikos ang mga napupuna ko. Siguro naman hindi kawalan ng respeto kung ihayag ng isang tao ang kanyang opinyon sa isang online forum kung saan hayagan ng opinyon ang pangunahing gawain.

Para mo na din sinabing kapag nambatikos ka ng ibang tao hindi mo na nirerespeto ang tao na binatikos mo. Kung ganun ibig sabihin pala lahat na lang ng kalahok dito sa Gameface pulos mga walang respeto kasi nambatikos sila.

Kinwento ko ang napanood ko at nakita ko sa laro ni Agovida at sa diskarte ng coach niya, at base dun naghayag ako ng opinyon. Kung hindi ka sangayon sa opinyon ko ayos lang, pero wag mong sabihing walang respeto ang hinayag ko. Iba ang batikos sa kawalan ng respeto.

pio_valenz
09-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Hanep ang NU. Sa Mall of Asia ang tryouts nila. :D

LION
09-11-2008, 06:22 PM
^ At least hindi Tiendesitas.

King_stag
09-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Hanep ang NU. Sa Mall of Asia ang tryouts nila.* :D

OT:
Big Improvement ;D
Dati nakaka-laro ko 'tong mga bulldawgs na 'to sa sulucan(sampaloc). Hardcore, hehe
Atleast 4 of their pups came from this court.
Borgie Hermida and Jobe Nkemakolam(Kids call him "bakulaw" in Sulucan) Also plays here because they live nearby.

ericgordon
09-13-2008, 02:44 AM
if there's someone who i think will be effective and would be a great addition in college.it has to be Almond Vosotros.. the best guard for me in high school hoops in the country..only played this year for the SSC-R juniors team but already has won the mvp in the nike summer league and producing efficient numbers in points rebounds assists and steals for a guard in the ncaa..he might be overshadowed by bringas and gusi as far as popularity is concerned but this kid is the heart of the team..i'd say college hoops ready already. ;D

oca
09-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Kasama ako sa mga naniniwala na dapat ligawan ng mga college coaches si Vosotros.

Over a five year collegiate playing career, he can be a contributor over the same number of years. Unlike some hs recruits na kailangan pahinugin ng isa o dalawang taon. Ilan lang ang ganyang klaseng player, those who are currently in the college ranks, we know who they are and we can count them with the fingers of our hands, pinagsama na yang NCAA at UAAP.

Schortsanitis
09-14-2008, 01:09 PM
What about this Mark Juruena guy, is he a legit college prospect, or another guy playing with kids, who will have problems playing with other guys in the seniors?

http://www.philstar.com/scripts/article_print.php?PhilStar&id=20080913155&type=2

Eaglets Drop Baby Falcons; Jr Archers Fall

By Joey Villar
Sunday, September 14 2008 (www.philstar.com)

Ateneo threw a defensive blanket on leading MVP contender Mark Juruena as the Blue Eaglets clobbered the Adamson Baby Falcons, 78-45, to barge into the finals of the 71st UAAP juniors basketball tournament at The Arena in San Juan yesterday.

The Eaglets, last year’s runners-up, held the 16-year-old phenom Juruena to 11 points — a far cry from his 20.3-point average.

“For me, (Mark) Juruena is the MVP so our game plan was to limit his scoring and we also pressed Adamson hard,” said Ateneo coach Jamike Jarin.

Earlier, Far Eastern U stunned defending champion La Salle-Zobel, 72-70, in double overtime to force a do-or-die playoff in their own Final Four duel.

Sixth man Arwin Albano led the Baby Tams in scoring with 20 points.

“We didn’t have that much firepower and we compensated in playing tough defense,” said FEU coach Horry Lim.

Matthew Capacio, son of former PBA star and now FEU seniors coach Glen, paced the Junior Archers with 22 points and 12 rebounds but struggled in the face of FEU’s sticky defense in second overtime.

In women’s action, Adamson edged top seed FEU, 57-56, and State U humbled No. 2 Santo Tomas, 52-39, to force a pair of sudden death playoffs on Wednesday also at The Arena.

Copyright 2007. Philstar Global Corp. All rights reserved. This article cannot be published or redistributed without the permission of the publisher.

Joescoundrel
09-15-2008, 09:24 AM
^ Mark Juruena looks like a legit 6'4" and about 175 pounds, with long limbs and a great overall game. He can handle the ball, passes willingly, rebounds, can shoot form the perimeter and drive in. Unfortunately his defense is an afterthought, i.e. 95% of his blocks come mainly on size, considering this is the high school level a guy 6'4" and athletic should have no trouble getting blocks. In fact aside from his 11 points he had 20 rebounds and seven blocks against Ateneo in their Final 4 encounter. I note however that he was stopped dead in his tracks by the Ateneo scrambler press. He only made double digits in scoring with some garbage freethrows towards the end.

If Juruena stops growing now he could easily move to the 3/2 or even 3/4 spots in college; of course it would be better if he makes it all the way to say 6'6" without losing any skill or ability, and I know he's only 16. Should he decide to go straight to the Senior Falcons he could take a legitimate stab at being a taller Patrick Cabahug because of his perimeter game, or he could try to become the next Willie Johnston or Mark Agustin, one of those unassumlingly athletic forwards. He has that kind of potential. I only say potential though because ultimately it is up to him, working with Coach Leo Austria, where he wants to take his game.

I'd be mighty surprised if I don't see him in at least two tryouts at Ateneo over the off-season.

Joescoundrel
09-15-2008, 10:53 AM
San Sebastian guard Almond Vosotros is an intriguing prospect. He looks only around 5'7" and is on the thin side, maybe no more than 120 pounds. But he has a hell of a game including trigger and range within Kevin Alas. Unlike Alas though he is underrated at the 1 position, displays a lot of good handles and an extra motor when chasing down loose balls and converting on transition. I'd say although he may not necessarily be a fulltime 1 in coach Ray Valenzona's scheme of things, he has given fulltime points like Mikee Reyes of Lasalle and even Joseph Sumang of Letran a run for their substantial baller money.

Schortsanitis
09-16-2008, 12:08 AM
^^^
* I hope the NBTC powers-that-be would put Juruena into the training pool, if he isn't there yet.

* As for Almond Vosotros, is he again, another 18-year-old guy playing against kids? There has been some rumors to such about him on an international forum. If so, again, that would lessen his stock a bit.

mighty_lion
09-16-2008, 08:58 AM
From San Beda Red Cubs:

Garrick Ayala - 6'3 C/F

An undersized C with skills set of a PF. If he can improve his dribble and outside shooting he should be able to convert his game to 3 in college. Not that spectacular but can execute the job on both ends of the court. Needs to bulk up a bit in college.

Player Outlook: If he can replicate his learning curve since last year for the next two years, he could become the poormans version of Yousif Aljamal.

Nico Magat - 6'0 SF/PF/SG

Red Cubs starting SF. Can score inside and out with his shooting range and dribble drive skills. Needs to put some consistency on his outside shooting. Above average rebounder for his size. Able perimeter and post defender.

Player Outlook: If he continues to work hard he could be the next Gege Castillo.

Others:
Wendell Mozo - 5'7 PG - Serviceable point guard.
Luis Pujante - 5'10 SG - Serviceable combo guard.

bchoter
09-16-2008, 02:00 PM
^ Related to Tonichi Pujante?

LION
09-16-2008, 04:49 PM
^Most probably.

canmaker
09-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Tonichi's younger Bro, LEO is an Asst Coach with SBC, I think. This must be the son. Leo played in Mapua, nagpang-abot sila ni Junel Baculi doon.

=====

^ Related to Tonichi Pujante?

Joescoundrel
09-16-2008, 07:28 PM
^^^
* I hope the NBTC powers-that-be would put Juruena into the training pool, if he isn't there yet.

* As for Almond Vosotros, is he again, another 18-year-old guy playing against kids? There has been some rumors to such about him on an international forum. If so, again, that would lessen his stock a bit.

Aldrin Juruena's Baby Falcons teammate Russel Dix is another player who should be of interest to college recruiters. Dix is the same size as Juruena, in the 6'4" 175 pounds mold. Dix is more of a post player than Juruena though, and does not seem to have the same skills at the same relatively high levels as Juruena. He lacks the handles and the perimeter shot that seem to come more naturally to Juruena. Dix is actually closer to being a taller version of Lasalle Greenhills forward-center Martin Reyes. Both of them are above-average to superior high school 5/4 types who will find the going tough playing the same position in college. Dix however has the advantage of being a legitimate 6'4" whereas Reyes is closer to 6'2".

The bottomline however is that Dix needs to gain at least 20 pounds of meaningful muscle to keep playing the 5/4 position in college, either that or he miraculously becomes as wiry-strong as Arwind Santos over the next couple of months. If he doesn't gain the muscle then he needs to expand his range, improve his handles and passing, as well as his movement off the ball, even more so than Juruena.

mighty_lion
09-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Luis Pujante is the son of Leo Pujante. Assistant coach ng Red Cubs si Leo Pujante.

bchoter
09-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the response. You know what, it was Leo who I had in mind because Luis sounds close to Leo. However, I, subconsciously, typed Tonichi.

mighty_lion
09-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Nasa San Beda Alabang ang older brother ni Luis. Former red cub din. Btw, baka mahirapan kayo ireconcile na mag-ama si Coach Leo and Luis. Ang masasabi ko lang, maganda ang lahi nung nanay. :D

canmaker
09-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Mukhang mahusay ang recruiter ng FEU sa Zamboanga ... Si Baby Face Barroca, Jens Knuttel, at ngayon si Tolomia ng FERN (nakababatang kapatid ni pro Chester) ... Pakyaw ata nila ang magagaling na player galing Zamboanga ...

Pero may balita na nakuha ng SBC HS ang pinakamagaling na player ng Ateneo de Zamboanga HS. AMIN ata ang apelyido ...

sanlo
09-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Mukhang mahusay ang recruiter ng FEU sa Zamboanga ... Si Baby Face Barroca, Jens Knuttel, at ngayon si Tolomia ng FERN (nakababatang kapatid ni pro Chester) ... Pakyaw ata nila ang magagaling na player galing Zamboanga ...*

Pero may balita na nakuha ng SBC HS ang pinakamagaling na player ng Ateneo de Zamboanga HS. AMIN ata ang apelyido ...

Jens Knuttel from Zamboanga? What was a german doing over there? So marunong siya mag-chabakano?

mighty_lion
09-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Naglaro si Al Amin this season 84.

canmaker
09-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Onga raw Mighty Lion.* INYO na pala, di na AMIN ... Hehehe

=====

canmaker
09-17-2008, 11:34 PM
Jawohl Mein Herr ... Jens was also from Ateneo de Zambo ...

======

Mukhang mahusay ang recruiter ng FEU sa Zamboanga ... Si Baby Face Barroca, Jens Knuttel, at ngayon si Tolomia ng FERN (nakababatang kapatid ni pro Chester) ... Pakyaw ata nila ang magagaling na player galing Zamboanga ...*

Jens Knuttel from Zamboanga?* What was a german doing over there?* So marunong siya mag-chabakano?

viesca
09-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Mukhang mahusay ang recruiter ng FEU sa Zamboanga ... Si Baby Face Barroca, Jensl, at ngayon si Tolomia ng FERN (nakababatang kapatid ni pro Chester) ... Pakyaw ata nila ang magagaling na player galing Zamboanga .. Knutte.*

isama mo na dyan ang sinasabing pinakamagaling sa lahat RR Garcia

BLUE HORSE
09-18-2008, 01:17 AM

Does Anton Montinola and Mark Molina know an insider in the basketball program of ADZU? ADMU should be familiar with the top players from the other Ateneo schools because they play against each other during the annual Ateneo games. All I know is that the ADDU boys gravitate to Katipunan, hangang sa kabilang dulo in the case of Christian. ;)

ilovedhay
09-18-2008, 07:59 AM
He should have a local version of McDonald's High School All-American or Jordan Classic All-Star High School Basketball. Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Kobe Bryant and etc. was played there before entering the college and pro-ranks. All College Team in the country has a view of this young boys.

BigBlue
09-18-2008, 09:45 AM
He should have a local version of McDonald's High School All-American or Jordan Classic All-Star High School Basketball. Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Kobe Bryant and etc. was played there before entering the college and pro-ranks. All College Team in the country has a view of this young boys.

i think our local version of this is the Nike Summer Camp. although, its still relatively new, and who knows how long it will be in existence?

canmaker
09-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Horse,

Well, Mark Molina used to be with admu, so baka may connect dun sa ADZU. And Chester Tolomia used to be with the Coke team in the pba. In fact, when Chot Reyes was with Coke, the pba/pbl teams controlled by smc/coke had a pipeline and support system with feu, with players (arwind, jones, chan, rizada, et. al.) and coaches (Koy, Glen, Aboy) involved, probably because SMC President Ramon Ang is an FEU alumnus (?) ...

Papot Paredes seems to be the next big hot prospect out of Mindanao (CDO). Seems like DLSU is the favorite to recruit him.

=====

Does Anton Montinola and Mark Molina know an insider in the basketball program of ADZU?* ADMU should be familiar with the top players from the other Ateneo schools because they play against each other during the annual Ateneo games.* All I know is that the ADDU boys gravitate to Katipunan, hangang sa kabilang dulo in the case of Christian.* *;)

mighty_lion
09-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Onga raw Mighty Lion.* INYO na pala, di na AMIN ... Hehehe

=====

Reminds of a young JR Tecson. Only bulkier and less athletic.

ricodgame
09-28-2008, 12:24 PM

i think our local version of this is the Nike Summer Camp. although, its still relatively new, and who knows how long it will be in existence?

pero dapat yung mga all stars lang.. para mkita tlga kung cno ung mggling..

The_Big_Cat
11-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Papot Paredes, Sam Marata and Joel Tolentino were guests last night at ANC's HardBall.
All three said that they will go to La Salle.

coreytaylor
11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
i wonder where will the "other" rp youth boys will end up:

mark joel de guzman
jaypee mendoza
jerome ramos
jhon rey sumido

nash_bedista
11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
yung jp mendoza nasa DLSU na, kasama sya sa roster ng season 71

The_Big_Cat
11-06-2008, 03:53 PM

mark joel de guzman
jaypee mendoza
jerome ramos
jhon rey sumido

As mentioned previously by Get_Blazed, De Guzman is already enrolled at CSB.

bigfreeze_bibby
11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
yung jp mendoza nasa DLSU na, kasama sya sa roster ng season 71

Sir, JP Mendoza is different from Mark Jovet Mendoza, MJ is the one who is on our roster.

Regular Grey
11-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Papot Paredes, Sam Marata and Joel Tolentino were guests last night at ANC's HardBall.
All three said that they will go to La Salle.

Balita ko yung Papot Paredes, nauna ang San Beda diyan. E napili sa RP youth, youth na na BRAINWASH - sa DLSU na lalaro. Sayang. Pero Good Luck sa yo Papot!

toti_mendiola
11-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Papot is fair game pare. Yes, he was supposed to play for the cubs a year ago but had a change of heart.

sa_pula
11-07-2008, 12:42 PM

mark joel de guzman
jaypee mendoza
jerome ramos
jhon rey sumido

diba sa UE nato maglalaro?

Wang-Bu
11-14-2008, 10:58 AM
Sana 'yung JEROME RAMOS ang mapuntang UE at kailangang-kailangan namin ng big man.

LION
11-18-2008, 06:39 PM
All this talk about Arvie Bringas is really intriguing.

Ateneo used to be in love with the kid but now they say that they are no longer interested in getting him. Let's wait and see if there is any truth to this.

Now, DLSU saw an opening and there are talks that he's going to DLSU and the greens are very excited, which means that they no consider him a "mercenary".

I just hope that the kid's reputation is not unfairly damaged by some spin doctors if ever he ends up in a school not located in Katipunan or Taft.

mighty_lion
11-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Sana mag-stay na lang sya sa San Sebastian. Madami na rin nawala sa kanila. Ang sakit isipin ganito sana ang starting five ng Baste next season.

PG - Salamat
SG - Lee
SF - Buenafe
PF - Mark Bringas
C - Arvie Bringas

My two cents worth. Anyway back to the topic.

Growling.Fish
11-18-2008, 09:29 PM
^
I dont think anyone is reading your post. Deym those hooters ;D

paul_theking
01-02-2009, 01:30 PM
what happened to this thread?? ???

LION
01-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Moot and academic.

Nakuha na lahat ng prospects. Wala ng natira. ;D

Semenelin
04-15-2009, 11:41 AM
mawalang galang na po, pero nasan na po si marco yulo?