PDA

View Full Version : Missing Stags

untamed
08-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Once in their Lives they wear the Red and Gold jersey with pride and help the Stags win couple of championship. Most of them had a colorful NCAA career and eventually play in the Amateur Leagues & Pro Ranks but most of them are not that successful.

So after their brief stint in the Amateur Leagues & Pro Ranks what happen to them? and where are they now?

e.g

Eugene Quilban
Steven Solomon
Toying Teves
Django Rivera
Cris Bade
Nap Hatton
Aldrin Morante
Jessie Bardaje
Romy Basilides
Edgar Macaraya
Saturnino Garrido
Rommel Daep
Buboy Tanigue
Banjo Calpito
Alvin Pua
Cholo Medina
Brix Encarnacion
Jerome Barbosa
Dejon Lee
Nicole Uy
Pep Moore
Mike Gonzalez
Red Vicente
Falcasantos

You can add also.... thank you! ;D

BRAVO BASTE!

cub
08-29-2008, 10:51 PM
there's a certain Michael Gonzales who applied for the PBA draft this year. that might be Mike Gonzales. as for Pua, i believe he's a practice player for Sta. Lucia in the PBA.

Sam Miguel
08-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Last I spoke to Bong Solomon's relatives in Project 2 they said he is now an OFW in Dubai, working in one of the posh hotels, forgot what work specifically. Sometimes he sees action in the Dubai Filipino Community leagues.

lionbanker
09-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Brixter Encarnacion, is based in USA not sure kung sa L.A. and iba ang pangalan niya dun. Aldrin Morante last time I heard he's coaching in San Beda Alabang. Jessie Bardaje, last I heard he migrated to Australia. Rommel Daep is in Bicol, looking for a job. Egay Macaraya, handles SSC-R Cavite.

a_ron
09-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Just want to Add Ukysis Boboy Tanigue saw him way back 2006 when he is playing together with tony boy Espinosa with the North Cotabato Braves..where is boboy tanigue?

bossman
09-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Once in their Lives they wear the Red and Gold jersey with pride and help the Stags win couple of championship. Most of them had a colorful NCAA career and eventually play in the Amateur Leagues & Pro Ranks but most of them are not that successful.

So after their brief stint in the Amateur Leagues & Pro Ranks what happen to them? and where are they now?

e.g

Eugene Quilban
Steven Solomon
Toying Teves
Django Rivera
Cris Bade
Nap Hatton
Aldrin Morante
Jessie Bardaje
Romy Basilides
Edgar Macaraya
Saturnino Garrido
Rommel Daep
Buboy Tanigue
Banjo Calpito
Alvin Pua
Cholo Medina
Brix Encarnacion
Jerome Barbosa
Dejon Lee
Nicole Uy
Pep Moore
Mike Gonzalez
Red Vicente
Falcasantos

You can add also.... thank you! ;D

BRAVO BASTE!

Last time I heard about Cholo is when we played for the John O Team in Cagayan before the 2004 election. He is just around the corner.

wolfy
09-02-2008, 06:08 PM
si jasper ocampo.
if I remembered it right nanalo pa sya sa 3-point shoot out sa pba.
tpos bigla nalang nawala.

si Pep moore, the last thing that i remember about him is that he played for the national team, Cebuana lhuillier yata ung team, along with KG canaleta and ricky calimag? sabi dati fil-am daw sya?

untamed
09-02-2008, 06:23 PM
i believed he tried to be a movie star. the last time i saw him play was in the star olympics... ::)

Last time I heard about Cholo is when we played for the John O Team in Cagayan before the 2004 election. He is just around the corner.

wolfy
09-02-2008, 11:39 PM
there's a certain Michael Gonzales who applied for the PBA draft this year. that might be Mike Gonzales. as for Pua, i believe he's a practice player for Sta. Lucia in the PBA.

yup sya po yun si michael "speedy" gonzalez, sayang, bakit ganun, parang wlang nangyayari sa career ng stags pagkatapos nila sa ncaa? parang si brixter, idol ko un e, mgaling, may size, shooter, pero di nagtagal sa PBA... hay, di konaman masabing overrated lng sya, ksi IIRC, about 18 ppg ang average nya sa sunkist ba un or pop....

untamed
09-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Brixter Encarnacion, is based in USA not sure kung sa L.A. and iba ang pangalan niya dun. Aldrin Morante last time I heard he's coaching in San Beda Alabang. Jessie Bardaje, last I heard he migrated to Australia. Rommel Daep is in Bicol, looking for a job. Egay Macaraya, handles SSC-R Cavite.

and i think his team is doing good in their league....

untamed
09-16-2008, 10:55 PM

yup sya po yun si michael "speedy" gonzalez, sayang, bakit ganun, parang wlang nangyayari sa career ng stags pagkatapos nila sa ncaa? parang si brixter, idol ko un e, mgaling, may size, shooter, pero di nagtagal sa PBA... hay, di konaman masabing overrated lng sya, ksi IIRC, about 18 ppg ang average nya sa sunkist ba un or pop....

sayang din si gonzalez, may edad na sya. if im not mistaken kabatch nya rin at galing din sya sa juniors team together with coronel and macapagal.... kaso late na sya napunta sa seniors team ng stags....

Emon74
10-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Past San Sebestian College players

Joacquin De Guia - he stands only 5'3"
Reggie Santos
Anthony Gabaldon
Armoni Llagas
Peter Martin
William Marasigan
Celso Pile
Jasper Ocampo
Mark Macapagal
Michael Robinson
Homer Se

Regular Grey
10-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Yung De GUia malupit yun. Maliit Mabilis at nababago talga ang laro ng baste pag pinasok na yun. Go De Guia go go De guia

Liga Pilipinas
10-23-2008, 12:44 AM
THE following one-time members of the San Sebastian Stags in the NCAA played in the maiden conference of Liga Pilipinas held from June 18 to September 18 of this year.* We hope that they are not deemed "missing" from now on.

Rolly Basilides - Ilocos Sur Bravehearts
Christopher Baluyot - Ilocos Sur Bravehearts
Jam Alfad - Lipa-Batangas Barakos
Paul Reguera - Taguig Batang Global
Francis de Leon - Taguig Batang Global

wolfy
11-13-2008, 09:59 PM
si Ram Sagad daw ay former stag? (contestant sa pinoy fear factor)
mag kamag anak kaya sila ni jay sagad ng csb?

King_stag
11-14-2008, 01:36 AM
si Ram Sagad daw ay former stag? (contestant sa pinoy fear factor)
mag kamag anak kaya sila ni jay sagad ng csb?

Yes. Sylvester "ram" Sagad played for 1 season with the stags.

untamed
03-30-2010, 10:22 AM
i just saw this message in the fb account of baste and if this is true this is a sad sad news. he is the spark of that 1997 team. >:(

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4384/19926597.png

Poging Baste
04-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Yung De GUia malupit yun. Maliit Mabilis at nababago talga ang laro ng baste pag pinasok na yun. Go De Guia go go De guia
--- REMEMBER THE CHEER " IBIBIGAY SA BATA... IBIBIGAY SA BATA... DE GUIA..."