PDA

View Full Version : An OLYMPIC Year, STI in Season 8

Sam Miguel
08-11-2008, 11:59 AM
STI played like every bit the defending champion in disposing of the UM Hawks on opening day.

They quickly followed that by acting UNLIKE a champion and letting rival AMA beat them 74-63 in their most recent game. Mike Cabangon served a suspension while Ramon Mabayo decided not to come to the game on time.

Mhel_Garrido
08-11-2008, 11:17 PM
The way the Olympians played was very lackadaisical and AMA played the game of their lives.
Bottomline, AMA deserved to win, if the Olympians will play like this the whole season unlike their win against
UM then they will have a hard time returning to the finals.

Joescoundrel
08-12-2008, 08:37 AM
Mhel could you tell us more about your new guy from STI Cagayan, Semillino. (Did I get the name right?) With his style of blue collar play he looks like he has a bright future.

Joescoundrel
08-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Defending champion STI played off-kilter basketball and fell into a mess of errors in the end game and bowed to San Sebastian Cavite in ongoing Round 1 action 84-78. STI is now at 1-2 in the standings.

erollangbeja
08-15-2008, 03:50 PM
i've watched that game STI vs. SAN SEBASTIAN... they lost a lot of chances.... but they are good.... and it was a nice game ive witnessed...

Mhel_Garrido
08-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Brrrrrrreaakkkkzzzz of da game.........di bale oki laang sayang lang at olats

chinito_guy
09-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Wow dito pala ang forum ng mga hardcore fans ng Olympians tulad ko* ;D
karamihan nga eh bago ang players ng STI, dami na nawala pero i think they are doing fine basing sa standings ngaun, maaga pa nman ang liga...

Gone are the PointGods. Yun siguro ang hinahanap ko sa laro ng STI nung mga huli, si Macabasco n lang naiwang beterano court general, ung iba i think marami pang pagdadaan para mas lalo mahinog although i have seen potential in them.

Mabayo is one hell of a player hehehehe, mas lalo lumakas. Mendoza, hmmm i think may igagaling pa, i think makukuha sa hardwork yan. Vasallo, well i believe malaki improvement, maging consistent lang. Cabangon, im glad anjan parin siya kac STI is really missing the services of Porto, Balneg and Micutuan.

Last years line up was really the team to beat, this year malaking puwang ang kailangan punuan ng mga bago...

Go Olympians!!! I will be cheering for you in the Finals!!!* ;D ;D ;D

chinito_guy
09-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Syanga pala anong nangyari sa GAME vs St Claire 2008-09-01 ang sched nun??? Monday kac di ako nakapunta. pa post nman result sa mga nakapanood ???

nastrans
09-01-2008, 08:38 PM
STI won 106-66 as seven or so players scored in double figures.

Mhel_Garrido
09-02-2008, 12:37 AM
GO OLYMPIANS!!!!

chinito_guy
09-02-2008, 10:16 AM
STI won 106-66 as seven or so players scored in double figures.

Kewl!!! Thnks for the update, so ano na standings ngaun?? Mukhang mababago na ang Power Ranking ng Metro Manila College Basketball ;D ;D ;D

Mhel_Garrido
09-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Its now the start of the Quarterfinals and the STI College Olympians will face the Lyceum of Subic Sharks on
its first game tomorrow at the Makati COliseum 10:30 Am
GO OLYMPIANS

chinito_guy
09-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Go Go Go Olympians! Pakipost na lang po result.. thanks! ;D ;D ;D

Mhel_Garrido
09-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Here is a nice article about the STI COLLEGE OLYMPIANS written by Business Mirror Columnist Rick Olivares.

http://www.businessmirror.com.ph/09222008/sports05.html

Hail to the Olympians

Joescoundrel
10-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Ten thousand thanks to Mhel Garrido and the rest of the STI Management for their gracious invitation to their after-season party last night.

Play of the day at the party came from rookie Maclean Sabellina who was a constant triple threat all throughout the evening: singing, rapping, dancing. ;D

Mhel_Garrido
10-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Ten thousand thanks to Mhel Garrido and the rest of the STI Management for their gracious invitation to their after-season party last night.

Play of the day at the party came from rookie Maclean Sabellina who was a constant triple threat all throughout the evening: singing, rapping, dancing. ;D

The pleasure is ours. Am happy coz the players enjoyed and that's the least we can do considering the way they practiced and toiled the whole season. Masaya sila at nag enjoy sa kaka kanta.