PDA

View Full Version : UCAA 7TH Season

The General
08-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Will this be the year of the Generals?

whiplash
09-13-2008, 10:48 PM
congratulations on being the number 10 ranked team in collegiate basketball in the country

this speaks well of your program being spoken in the same breath as UAAP and NCAA schools..

your school deserves to be in the bigger leagues, both for the benefit of your school and so that other schools can learn of your programs!

kudos!

ricodgame
09-16-2008, 06:41 PM
hey how good is aryaya or ariaia i dont know the correct spelling ng pangalan nia e.. pero sabi mgaling dw?

bluefelix90
09-25-2008, 03:44 PM
hey how good is aryaya or ariaia i dont know the correct spelling ng pangalan nia e.. pero sabi mgaling dw?

rusell yaya.... the younger brother of lowell yaya. he was a former junior tamaraws....

he is 6'4" wing man... he has a decent touch... watch out for this young general!

ricodgame
09-28-2008, 12:57 PM

rusell yaya.... the younger brother of lowell yaya. he was a former junior tamaraws....

he is 6'4" wing man... he has a decent touch... watch out for this young general!

well napanood cia ng kabarkada ku sa olivarez gym.. grabe daw tumalon... pagka cross over daw, sabay dunk 2 sumabay.. i hope mapanood cia si PCCL