View Full Version : Basketball Crazy BET OF THE WEEK

07-29-2008, 11:17 AM
Every episode, Bill Kosme and I will make a bet on a given game. This week we bet on the Air 21 - Magnolia semifinals Game 5.

I picked Air 21 and Bill picked Magnolia - Bill is a huge Olsen Racela fan.

YOU GUYS get to pick what the loser of the bet will do.

A few guidelines:

1. Remember that although we are on cable TV we are still trying to be a family show, so please nothing that entails nudity. Come to think of it, I doubt any one would want to see either Bill or my self in ANY state of nudity.

2. This is BASKETBALL CRAZY and not Fear Factor, so although we are not averse to eating exotic stuff, we will draw the line on anything still alive. We will do SHT (not that one, I mean Stupid Human Tricks).

3. Try as much as possible to make the bet consequences as non-gender specific as possible - Tracy Abad may have to do side bets from time to time so she has to be able to do the consequence as well.

This is a challenge to every one's creativity, so keep those ideas coming. We will read the member's name on the show if your suggestion is picked. We will even call out your slave name if you wish. ;D

07-29-2008, 11:26 AM
sing your least favorite team's alma mater song with passion.

07-29-2008, 11:28 AM
loser wears a jersey (that the winner chooses)

08-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Stand at the foot of Mendiola bridge and shout left-wing inspired agit-prop with a hardcore basketbolista twist.

For the UAAP:

"Commissioner Narvasa! Ibagsak!"

For the NCAA:

"Henry Atayde!
Pulbusin! Pulbusin!

08-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Mag-panhandle sa Serendra. ;D

08-01-2008, 10:38 PM
^ Call ako diyan. 8)

08-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Sha-shot ng isang jigger ng sukang sinamak ang talo. Alam ko may katabing chicken inasal ang studio ng Makisig, hingi na lang kayo dun ng sukang sinamak.

08-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Lugi, hindi naman sukang sinamak na-shot ni Sir Mhel.

O sige, yaman rin lang championship ng napanalunan sa pustahan ng Ginebra-Air 21 ngayon tatlong buong berdeng sili na pang-sinigang ang ngangasabin ni Sir Mhel. ;D

08-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Muwahaha panalo ako this week muwahahaha

09-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Muwahaha panalo ako this week muwahahaha

si tracy naman gumawa ng consequence!!!!!!! haha.,

09-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Naalala ko hindi lang tama napili ni Sir Joe na mananalo, pati lamang napili niya, "Ateneo by 6-8" ang sinabi niya bilang pagsang-ayon na din sa guest nilang si Ginoong GG Gonzalez ng Ateneo.

Dapat espesyal ang pagawa kay Sir Mhel dahil dito. ;D