PDA

View Full Version : Mapua Red Robins on the other college teams

tigerman
07-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Like San Beda HS, Mapua HS also had its fair share of players who have played or at present playing in other college teams.

DLSU - Telan
Adamson - Galinato, Tiongco
UST - Ballesteros, D. Hubalde, Ortiguerra, Ong
UE - P. Hubalde
Ateneo - Aguilar
UP - Gumatay

Sino-sino pa ba?

USTE LO MEJOR!
VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

christian
07-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Japeth Aguilar played for ADMU Blue Eagles.

aircanda
07-28-2008, 08:54 PM
Like San Beda HS, Mapua HS also had its fair share of players who have played or at present playing in other college teams.

DLSU - Telan
UE - P. Hubalde
Ateneo - Aguilar
UP - Gumatay

Sino-sino pa ba?

USTE LO MEJOR!
VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

Galinato was also part of the 2004 DLSU team.. the next season nawala na siya.. and then I saw him once playing for San Beda at a summer league? What happened at naalis siya sa DLSU?

aircanda
07-28-2008, 09:07 PM

DLSU - Telan
UE - P. Hubalde
Ateneo - Aguilar
UP - Gumatay

Sino-sino pa ba?

USTE LO MEJOR!
VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

ngayon eh Western Kentucky na.. :D

joelex
07-28-2008, 09:38 PM
both erwin (Mapua) and Adonis Sta Maria ( DLSU) were part of the mapua jrs team iirc

bossman
07-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Alvin Magpantay, Gherome Ejercito, Madrid Twins.

The_Big_Cat
07-29-2008, 08:52 AM

One of the Madrid brothers, Dennis Madrid played college ball for the San Beda Red Lions.

GHRanger
07-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Galinato was also part of the 2004 DLSU team.. the next season nawala na siya.. and then I saw him once playing for San¬*Beda at a summer league. What happened at naalis siya sa DLSU?

Academics.

Rektikano
07-29-2008, 12:30 PM

Alvin Magpantay played for the Letran Squires and was the 1990 NCAA juniors mvp. He went to La Salle for college.

Rektikano
07-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Some Red Robins who went to La Salle are Mark Telan (1992 NCAA juniors mvp), DonDon Valerio (1993 NCAA juniors mvp) and Adonis Sta. Maria

michaelangelo_kid
07-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Galinato was also part of the 2004 DLSU team.. the next season nawala na siya.. and then I saw him once playing for San¬*Beda at a summer league. What happened at naalis siya sa DLSU?

Academics.

This is quite interesting. Galinato is a legitimate graduate from Mapua High but had to leave DLSU allegedly due to academics.

On the other hand, Gatchalian and Benitez who are not even HS graduates were doing great academically in DLSU before the whole shenanigan was uncovered.

The_Big_Cat
07-29-2008, 01:34 PM
.. and then I saw him once playing for San¬*¬*Beda at a summer league?¬*

Galinato played for San Beda in the 2006 FIL-OIL HOMEGROWN CUP.

dioning
07-29-2008, 05:09 PM
johnny revilla - ue & crispa
rudy kutch - ue, crispa & u/tex

jack_doe
09-12-2008, 07:40 AM

Academics.

This is quite interesting. Galinato is a legitimate graduate from Mapua High but had to leave DLSU allegedly due to academics.

On the other hand, Gatchalian and Benitez who are not even HS graduates were doing great academically in DLSU before the whole shenanigan was uncovered.¬*

how about mac mac cardona??

-insane-
09-12-2008, 11:44 PM
lagi naman ganun lahat ng magagaling sa ncaa jrs tinatapatan ng uaap ng pera