PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Crazy - Exclusive Basketball Show for Gamefacers on Channel 76

Joescoundrel
06-18-2008, 09:19 PM
There are plenty of basketball shows out there like NBA Live, House of Hoops, Hardball, etc-etc...

I see them and I see a lot of the same things: game recaps, latest news, analysis, top 10 plays, ad infinitum.

Comes now the question: If YOU had a basketball show what would you be featuring on YOUR show?

I'd like to see more of these:

1. Highlight reels and plays: dunks, blocks, handles, threading the needle, etc-etc...

2. No holds barred interviews: "So, did you really fake your papers just to play college ball...?"

3. Investigative features: "We traveled to Samar and Leyte and found out that the hottest Fil-Am in the L does not have a drop of Filipino blood..."

4. Hoops 101 with different coaches: "What do we want to happen on a fastbreak? First, to get a basket. Second, to get a foul. Third, to take freethrows..."

5. Hoops jokes: "You got six guys, five block one white, what do you call the white guy... Coach!" "What do you call a seven-foot tall black guy with a basketball... A millionaire!"

6. Projections on games: "We like FEU over UE in their game this Saturday at the Big Dome! FEU is coming off back to back wins including an overtime thriller over Ateneo and that means m-o-m - mentum. UE on the other hand split its last two games, the last being a loss to surging Adamson. FEU has been playing smart ball while UE seems to be in a funk. We see FEU over UE by 6-8 points..."

7. Rookie / newcomer watch: what high school a guy came from, what school he transferred from, what position he plays, how you think he'll do..."

How about you guys? What would you like to see in a basketball show?

Dark Knight
06-18-2008, 09:34 PM
An educational debate (for about 10 minutes) between the representatives of two teams, about whos better between their respective teams.

And a muse of the week feature. ;)

Joescoundrel
06-18-2008, 09:37 PM
^ I like the second idea better Dark. ;D

How about a cheerdancer of the week feature as well. 8)

bluewing
06-18-2008, 11:49 PM
or a "player's girlfriend of the week"

5FootCarrot
06-19-2008, 08:28 AM
Or a "Girls Dribble, Boys Drool" segment on women's basketball to show that the sistahs play, too!

reforms
06-19-2008, 08:37 AM
i like to have:

1. Lots of Gorgeous girls segments!!!

- female cheerleader of the week
- school chick/muse of the week
- baller's girlfriend of the week
- female courtside reporter of the week
- pretty athlete of the week (denise tan.. hehe)

*a la slumbook or better yet, a la FHM interview for each girl. BWAHAHAHA!!!

2. I also like to have a sort of flashback game segment, where the viewers will be able to see clips from an exciting or historical game, and hear some trivia about it.

3. Interview with players, coaches, school officials, or MANCOM and referees with Lie Detector tests!!!

"totoo bang nagppower trip lang kayo at hindi pinayagan maglaro itong si *toot*?"

"ah e, hindi po totoo yan.. may rule po tayong ganyan dito sa section... section, san nga ba un banda?"

**eeeennnk!!!**

"ref, may foul ba talaga dun sa play na un. sa tingin mo ba tama ang tawag na ginawa mo dun sa pagkakataon na un?"

"aahhhh"

**heart beating faster and faster...

isip pa ko...

Dark Knight
06-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Since we're at it, i would like to include

Dumb Referee Of The Week. ;D

trencher_k
06-19-2008, 10:12 PM
How about the following segment: "Most idiotic/delayed/what-other-malicious-accusation-can-I-think-of rule or decision?"

I'm sure the NCAA MANCOM would be constant feature. >:(

Jaco D
06-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Bloopers caught on tape, similar to the classic "T@ng 'nang buuulah 'yan, di ma-i-shoht-shoht". Similary, audio-visual recordings of on-court trash talking and other exchanges of sweet-nothings. Now that I'd like to see.

Schortsanitis
06-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Lots of stats, presented by graphics, and cutting edge news regarding developments in the teams, whether in the big or collegiate leagues, just like Gameface.

mighty_lion
06-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Top 10 Plays of the Week
Top 10 Assist of the Week
Top 10 Dunks of the Week
Top 10 Blocks of the Week
Top 10 Clutch Plays of the Week
Top 10 Blooper Plays of the Week
Top 10 Hot Chicks in the Gallery for the Week ;D

Small chitchat section with Andi and Sharon ;D

JonarSabilano
06-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Isa lang ang kailangan ko:

Si Gretchen Fullido ang isa sa mga host.

chocoks77
06-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Isa lang ang kailangan ko:

Si Gretchen Fullido ang isa sa mga host.

Si ;DQuinito ayaw mo?

The_Big_Cat
06-20-2008, 01:48 PM
"Tattoo of the Week !!"

JonarSabilano
06-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Puwede rin siguro kung may mala-Beavis and Butthead o Mystery Science Theater na eksena sa show. 'Yung mag-rereview sila ng play tapos sasabihan nila ng "This sucks" kapag di nakursunadahan.

The_Big_Cat
06-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Kung may "KFC Assist Delivery of the Game", I would love to see a "LACOSTE Buwaya Player of the Game". ;D

JonarSabilano
06-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Addendum: OK sana kung may music video, something like the ESPN 1999 year-ender featuring Aerosmith's "Dream On", but with basketball highlights only.

aircanda
06-21-2008, 09:59 AM
ladies with balls! ;D

The_Big_Cat
06-21-2008, 01:39 PM
"Alumnus of the day!"

"Gay Fan of the day", the winner will get a kiss from the 'Player of the Game". ;D

Joescoundrel
06-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Coaching antics and histrionics of the week.

I'm sure Jamike Jarin, Asiong Lim and Ato Tolentino will be constant features.

Joescoundrel
06-23-2008, 02:48 PM
Would the ladies like to see any special features...? 8)

thadzonline
06-26-2008, 12:38 AM
celebrity look alike feature

gameface_one
07-12-2008, 07:32 PM
GET BASKETBALL CRAZY: MAKISIG NETWORK, GAMEFACE.PH TIE-UP FOR A NEW EXCLUSIVE BASKETBALL SHOW

Finally, a TV show that will give the country's most beloved and popular sport the special attention it deserves.

This in essence is the leading idea behind one of the most talked about shows set to debut on the 21st of July 2008.

Cable TV network Makisig Channel 76 and Gameface.ph, the country's online hardcore hoops authority, have combined forces to bring all hardcore hoops fanatics the country's first truly comprehensive all-basketball show – HARBOUR CENTRE BASKETBALL CRAZY.

For all the fans who love the game and cannot get enough of the hardcourt action, HARBOUR CENTRE BASKETBALL CRAZY is set to become the one immovable and nonnegotiable thing on your calendar. Tune in and find out all of the latest hardcore hoops news, developments, updates and buzz every Monday beginning July 21, 2008 at 10:00 PM on Sky Cable channel 76.

Funny man Bill Cosme, gorgeous courtside reporter and FM radio personality Tracy Abad, and hardcore hoops pundit Joe Buduan will bring basketball fans both here and abroad all of the hottest basketball developments and action from the pros to the amateurs to the commercial and corporate to the collegiate circuit every week. Guests from in and around the local and international hoops circuit will also be livening things up, bringing you the world of basketball in a whole new light.

"This is yet another wonderful development not just for Makisig and Gameface but more so for every one who loves the game of basketball. HARBOUR CENTRE BASKETBALL CRAZY is sure to become one of those shows you will never want to miss," declared Henry Abes, President and Chief Executive Officer of Gameface.ph, The Philippines’ First and Only Media Portal For Hardcore Basketball. "We are very proud of our new partnership with Makisig 76 and we hope to bring all the fans the same kind of high quality basketball discussions and topics you've gotten used to online."

Makisig Network President, Jonathan Ruby, further acknowledged, “This new Basketball Show will definitely be for the hardcore fans of the game with a unique non-traditional twist of reportage, analysis, and features only Bill Cosme, Tracy Abad, and Joe Buduan can deliver. This will also showcase Makisig’s full support and commitment to the number one sport in the country.”

HARBOUR CENTRE BASKETBALL CRAZY is also brought to you by Krispy Kreme, Men of Substance, LG TV, and Abenson’s My Home.

MonL
07-13-2008, 12:00 AM
^Will this be a program exclusive to Skycable only? Or will this be availble to other carriers such as Royal Cable which serves Laguna, and to which I subscribe?

gameface_one
07-13-2008, 07:04 AM
^^^Unfortunately, this will first be available only thru Skycable or thru other affiliate cable providers where the Makisig Network is also available.

gameface_one
07-13-2008, 08:38 AM
We will also upload the shows on Gameface TV so that Gamefacers can access them anytime after the live airing of the show.

Howard the Duck
07-13-2008, 01:04 PM
dapat may interviews among prominent gamefacers ;D

john_paul_manahan
07-13-2008, 06:59 PM
sana may replay sked din. nasa gimikan ako nito. :)

anyway, cheers!

Schortsanitis
07-13-2008, 08:35 PM
'Dapat me libre pabati from gameface posters.' ;D ;D ;D

nicksy
07-13-2008, 10:04 PM
WOW, first magazine, and now TV airing, good progress, keep it up.

gameface_one
07-13-2008, 10:27 PM
'Dapat me libre pabati from gameface posters.'* *;D ;D ;D

Why not?

Joescoundrel
07-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Hulaan niyo sino sa hosts si gameface_one. ;D

Schortsanitis
07-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Why not?

Yeeessss ...... teka, let me draw up my list. :D

The_Big_Cat
07-14-2008, 10:16 AM
I will be looking forward to this. Congrats!

danny
07-15-2008, 01:42 AM

;D

Nice!

bluewing
07-15-2008, 02:55 AM

si tracy abad? ???

bluewing
07-15-2008, 02:58 AM
Uy, kasama pala sa hosts si hardcore hoops pundit Joseph Buduan. His insights and commentaries have always been very informative and eye-opening. And finally, maririnig ko na ang boses nya. Di ko ito palalampasin.

gameface_one
07-15-2008, 07:18 AM
See photos of the trio and logo of the show posted in the Gameface homepage.

Wang-Bu
07-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Sana lang totoong nakatutok nga sa larong busluan ang bagong palabas na ito. Sa lahat ng ayoko nagsasabi na basketball show daw sila tapos kung ano-anong kabadingan lang ang ginagawa, kesyo may mga slumbook segment pa at kung ano-anong walang kinalaman sa laro.

Bakit nga pala "Basketball Crazy" ang tawag sa palabas? Hango ba ito sa "Football Crazy" ng Nokia? Eh hindi ba channel ng karera ang Makisig? So dapat pala "Dividendazo Crazy" naman ang tawag sa mga palabas nila tungkol sa karera? ;D

Sana tinawag na lang nilang mas hardcore, kunwari "Baller Nation" o kaya "Hardcourt" o para mas matindi "Basketbolista TV", o ha!

Sana lang makasabay ang aming napakagandang courtside reporter sa dalawang barako. At sana rin lang alalayan naman nina Garrido at Buduan si Ate Tracy.

chba_dude
07-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Uy, kasama pala sa hosts si hardcore hoops pundit Joseph Buduan. His insights and commentaries have always been very informative and eye-opening. And finally, maririnig ko na ang boses nya. Di ko ito palalampasin.

Bagong love team: Buduan-Abad. :D

gameface_one
07-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Slight change in time slot: it will be 10 pm to 11 pm starting on Monday, July 21, 2008 Channel 76.

thanks.

gameface_one
07-15-2008, 02:58 PM

Bagong love team: Buduan-Abad.* :D

Baka love triangle sila? ;D

gelaibabydoll
07-16-2008, 12:48 AM
Would the ladies like to see any special features...? 8)

uh, eligible bachelor of the week? hahaha... pampakilig sa mga girls... at para naman makita rin kung may personality/intelligence ang player pag na-interview about something other than basketball...

and a feature on women's basketball as well!

gabriel
07-16-2008, 02:50 AM
dapat meron din birthday greetings, yahooo!!! ;D

Schortsanitis
07-16-2008, 06:49 AM
'Teka, NET TV yung Channel 76 sa cable namin, yung INC channel.' I don't think dun yung show. Ano ba ang ID ng channel na iyon na paglalabasan ng "Basketball Crazy", ng mahanap?'

animoateneo
07-16-2008, 06:50 AM
Ayos to a. Sang channel to mahahanap? I'm assuming Channel 76 is for Sky Cable subcribers? thanks.

gider
07-16-2008, 07:46 AM
when im at a game venue, i see alot of people with digital cameras, maybe you can have photos of the week, ? as long as the pics did not went in extensive post processing that totally changed the pic

gameface_one
07-16-2008, 07:54 AM
'Teka, NET TV yung Channel 76 sa cable namin, yung INC channel.'* I don't think dun yung show.* Ano ba ang ID ng channel na iyon na paglalabasan ng "Basketball Crazy", ng mahanap?'

Makisig channel 76.

gameface_one
07-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Ayos to a. Sang channel to mahahanap? I'm assuming Channel 76 is for Sky Cable subcribers? thanks.

Yes

gameface_one
07-16-2008, 07:55 AM
when im at a game venue, i see alot of people with digital cameras, maybe you can have photos of the week, ? as long as the pics did not went in extensive post processing that totally changed the pic

Good idea Gider. Will relay this to our Exec Producer.

gelaibabydoll
07-16-2008, 01:26 PM
For those subscribed to cablelink (Las Piñas Cable, Parañaque Cable etc...)

Makisig Channel can be found on Channel 99...

I just found out 10 minutes ago when I woke up to find our house help watching the Shakey's V-League on that channel :)

I just hope that Basketball Crazy has a replay on weekends or weekday afternoons. I work the afternoon-night shift kasi eh...

gameface_one
07-16-2008, 02:54 PM
^^^We are exploring the possibility of uploading the entire show on Gameface TV. We are just checking the technical side of things.

The_Big_Cat
07-16-2008, 03:01 PM
^^^We are exploring the possibility of uploading the entire show on Gameface TV. We are just checking the technical side of things.

This is great news for me. Because I travel a lot in visayas and mindanao.

I look forward to this.

Schortsanitis
07-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Don't know if it will apply, but I suggest allowng torrent downloads also of the show, for those who prefer to download them by torrents.

gider
07-16-2008, 07:48 PM

game ako dyan, ano price?

gelaibabydoll
07-16-2008, 10:32 PM

that would be great! That way, i can watch it during my long breaks at work!

Joescoundrel
07-17-2008, 09:10 AM

Win an all-expense paid game date with gameface_one! ;D

Raging Blue
07-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Basketball Crazy with Tracy Abad and the REAL Aga Muhlach and the REAL Richard Gomez. WOW :o

bluewing
07-17-2008, 10:50 AM

Win an all-expense paid game date with gameface_one! ;D

kasama ba dinner dyan pagkatapos?

Sam Miguel
07-17-2008, 12:37 PM
With gameface_one its the full treatment: pick you up, pregame lunch or meryenda, patron seats, post-game supper, after-dinner drinks, after that, well ... 8)

flsfnoeraekadad
07-17-2008, 12:49 PM
How about a show with University Rock (NU 107.5) on TV?

Throw Sharon and Kamae in the mix, we're in for a viewing pleasure.

Just imagine a lineup of George, Lia, Kamae and Sharon.

bluewing
07-17-2008, 01:09 PM
With gameface_one its the full treatment: pick you up, pregame lunch or meryenda, patron seats, post-game supper, after-dinner drinks, after that, well ...* 8)

big time na talaga si tracy abad. :)

chba_dude
07-17-2008, 03:42 PM
With gameface_one its the full treatment: pick you up, pregame lunch or meryenda, patron seats, post-game supper, after-dinner drinks, after that, well ...* 8)

big time na talaga si tracy abad.* :)

Teka si gameface_one ba o si tracy ang prize?

Baka mag-enroll ako sa photog class ng di oras. Haha.

Joescoundrel
07-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Why not?

Yeeessss ...... teka, let me draw up my list. :D

Where's the GREET LIST of members? MEMBERS ha! NOT friends, family and girls of members!

chocoks77
07-19-2008, 09:20 PM
chocoks77 syempre iskawndrel

bluewing
07-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Why not?

Yeeessss ...... teka, let me draw up my list.* :D

Where's the GREET LIST of members? MEMBERS ha! NOT friends, family and girls of members!

ako rin manong joe. pero please greet me using my slave name which i will not mention here. :)

Schortsanitis
07-20-2008, 11:06 AM
Tracy, is not "A-bad" looking girl.* *;D

http://bp2.blogger.com/_GUrPBxqQu6k/R_DOYl1qfKI/AAAAAAAAAu0/ytnstujdneQ/s400/tracy_abad.jpg

BigBlue
07-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Tracy, is not "A-bad" looking girl.* *;D

^eh hindi naman si tracy yan eh!

gameface_one
07-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Guest list for tomorrow's pilot epsode:

1. JV Casio
2. Rico Maierhoffer (for confirmation)
3. PJ Walsham
4. Pong Escobal
5. Ogie Menor
6. Wesley Gonzales (for confirmation)
7. Mac Mac Cardona (for confirmation)

Post your questions gamefacers! We will try to ask them all in the show.

mighty_lion
07-20-2008, 04:13 PM
To Pong and Ogie - Mag-aaply ba kayo sa PBA draft this year?

Schortsanitis
07-20-2008, 06:44 PM

'Hindi ba? Sabi ng google images, sya daw. Medyo kahawig dun sa ibang pics, akala ko ibang angle lang kaya medyo iba ng konti. Palitan natin.'

chba_dude
07-20-2008, 06:46 PM
What time does it air?

gameface_one
07-20-2008, 06:50 PM
What time does it air?

10 pm to 11 pm every Monday starting tom.

cub
07-20-2008, 07:38 PM
if Rico will be there, pls ask him if he'll join the PBA draft next year.

gameface_one
07-21-2008, 03:15 PM
There's a last minute pull out of the San Beda players because of their early Tuesday practise. Our apologies for the miscues. We will try to get more DLSU players in the guest list.

Thanks.

BigBlue
07-21-2008, 03:24 PM

'Hindi ba? Sabi ng google images, sya daw. Medyo kahawig dun sa ibang pics, akala ko ibang angle lang kaya medyo iba ng konti. Palitan natin.'

yaaan. si tracy na nga yan :)

The_Big_Cat
07-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Post your questions gamefacers! We will try to ask them all in the show.

1. Who are their top 5 collegiate basketball teams today?
2. For the college kids: If they were to join the PBA, which team would they like to join?
3. Are they in favor of a UAAP-NCAA merger?

gameface_one
07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
We may have some more guests tonite. Everybody can ask questions as the show progresses. Just post them all here.

Joescoundrel
07-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Thanks to all of those who watched, kahit na mga dalwa, tatlo lang kayo, we had a lot of fun last night on the show, and we have 12 more episodes to go, providing we don't get axed before then ... ;D

nicksy
07-22-2008, 01:01 AM
i've watched the show, ang ganda ng mga hirit nung isa (i don't know his name, but he is so called "some what relative to Sam Ekwe, from Ghana) the other one is a proud supporter of Ginebra and Tracy sometimes out of place coz of the hirits. but it was a good start, Geronimo!

gelaibabydoll
07-22-2008, 03:11 AM
may daytime replay ba? I was at work when it aired (and will be when it airs again, and again, and again... :'()

gameface_one
07-22-2008, 07:22 AM
I was told that there will be a replay today at 9 am and same time on Saturday. Paki-check na lang po. Salamat.

salsa caballero
07-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Major constructive comment ko lang is I hope something can be done about the audio. Are there enough mikes in place? Or are the mikes placed in the best possible spots?

Props out to the guest line-up. That deserves an A.

All in all, a promising start.

gameface_one
07-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Major constructive comment ko lang is I hope something can be done about the audio. Are there enough mikes in place? Or are the mikes placed in the best possible spots?

Props out to the guest line-up. That deserves an A.

All in all, a promising start.

Yup, we had technical glitches on the audio. We'll make sure that this won't happen again in the next episode.

chba_dude
07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks to all of those who watched, kahit na mga dalwa, tatlo lang kayo, we had a lot of fun last night on the show, and we have 12 more episodes to go, providing we don't get axed before then ...* ;D

Pang apat ako? :D

Congrats sa pilot episode.

gelaibabydoll
07-22-2008, 01:35 PM
I was told that there will be a replay today at 9 am and same time on Saturday. Paki-check na lang po. Salamat.

thanks, I'll check on Saturday, I just woke up! hehehe!

gameface_one
07-22-2008, 09:31 PM

Try na rin on Thursday noon.

Wang-Bu
07-23-2008, 02:22 AM
OK naman pala kinalabasan nung show, kwela talaga si Sir Mhel. Sana lang mas maraming mga totoong usaping basketball ang ginawa nila sa show. Channel 76 ka na nga lang parang pilit pa silang nag-aambisyon magpaka-showbiz. Tancha ko lang puro tayo-tayo lang dito nanuod nung palabas, wala naman 'yung mga puro hiyaw lang ang alam sa laro, puro mga alam ang larong basketball ang nagsubaybay, sana mas marami pang pinakita tungkol dun sa mga mismong laro.

Kasi naman nung nag-interview na sila nung mga player parang ganun rin lang naman ang makikita sa mga ibang show. Sana lang mas tinutukan nila 'yung aspetong basketball na talaga. Kunwari tinanong nila 'yung Alex Crisano o si Kuya Ronald kung anong klaseng depensa ba nakita nilang umubra sa Red Bull, sona ba o tao-tao? Sana mga ganun klaseng usapin.

Oo, kwela na napasayaw nila mga player, pero ano naman kinalaman ng sayaw sa laro? Tutukan na lang sana nila ang laro. Para ke pang naging basketball show sila. Wala na ngang kwenta palabas nung Bill Velasco at Bobby Yan at bitin na bitin sa usapang laro nakigaya pa itong palabas na ito. Basketball na lang sana usapan, tama na 'yung pagpapa-cute at showbiz. Para tuloy silang naging pinahabang PBA o UAAP halftime show lang.

gelaibabydoll
07-23-2008, 03:41 AM

Try na rin on Thursday noon.

great! buti na lang at may makisig Network sa cable namin... channel 99 nga lang ;)

gameface_one
07-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Replay today at 12 noon on Channel 76.

u2
07-23-2008, 09:32 AM
gamegace_one, baka puwedeng ilagay yung show sa youtube para mapanood ng mga tao. alanganin kasi yung mga replays

gameface_one
07-23-2008, 11:07 AM
gamegace_one, baka puwedeng ilagay yung show sa youtube para mapanood ng mga tao.* alanganin kasi yung mga replays

We are just waiting for Makisig's edited CD. We will upload it to Gameface TV.

dioning
07-24-2008, 02:04 PM
the show is a rip-off
its a poor imitation of star tv's football crazy
hindi orig ang concept
parang JoJo A all the way na basketball show
corny pero masarap panoorin kasi nakakainis at masarap maasar
pang third world ika nga
pero ok na rin
panonoorin ko pa rin

medyo trying hard to be funny si bill cosme sa pilot episode
but he really is a funny guy
napapanood ko na yan sa tropang turumpo dati
nakakatawa talaga
i believe he is from ateneo
mag-batch ba kayo sa loyola brother salsa
am sure sa mga susunod na episode e riot na siya

palitan na nila si tracy at yung isang kelot
lalo na si tracy mukhang out of place siya
super dooper pa naman ang alindog niya
ipalit nalang sa kanila si angelica jones at hyubs
para jologs to the bones na ang show

pero manonood pa rin ako

gameface_one
07-24-2008, 03:03 PM
^^^Thanks for the "candid" feedback. Keep them coming.

We'll improve on it don't worry. :)

salsa caballero
07-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Brother Dioning,

Hayaan mo, one day pakikilalala ko sa iyo iyung "isang kelot". Kwela rin yun, hindi siya out of place sa Magallanes Gillage, promise.Kakulitan ko rin yun paminsan. Pero, hindi ako agree na dapat palitan si Tracy with Angelica Jones. Oks na oks ang Tracy, kita mo naman, may alam naman kahit papaano sa basketball atsaka diretso ang English :) Sayang naman kung mapunta pa iyun kay Bobby Yan. At least bro, every Monday night may fiesta pataranta ka pag medyo pa-meme na ang tama mo. Hahahaha ;D (...knowing you, mag-aabot ka na ng T-shirt... ;D)

Anyway, hope all's well with you bro. Btw, tatlo't kalahati na tayo dito ni Lucindo. Yung kalahati nagpapanggap via p-mail. Pang-"project" minsan. Good luck sa review!

pepman
08-01-2008, 08:18 PM
This show is really crazy!
Imagine a show with an Aga, a glamorous, and a Gamefacer..WOW!

I'm gong to watch this always and relax all-time..

Yessir!

atenean_blooded
08-20-2008, 11:14 PM
I got to catch the episode featuring Willie Miller and two of the Blue Eagles.

The show's interesting, but there's just some stuff that I think the production would like to fix:

- Audio. There are times when you can hardly hear what the hosts are saying, and what the guests are saying. I suppose this is due to the kind of equipment used (boom microphones instead of lapel mics)? Dapat mas lakasan nina Mhel este Bill at Joe yung pagsalita nila. Alam naman nating lahat na kaya nila. :)

- Segment length. I like the Trash Talk segments, but sometimes, they seem to go on forever.

Joescoundrel
09-02-2008, 01:14 PM
TFC Global is now showing BASKETBALL CRAZY to Europe, the Middle East and parts of Asia and Oceania.

Thanks to TFC Global for spreading the hardcore hoops gospel. ;D

danny
09-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Wala bang paraan para libreng makapanood? Ayaw kong magbayad ng TFC Global. Pati nga internet connection ko free. ;D

JumpShot
09-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Hi im new here sa forum taga rizal ako ang cable dito samin ay skyline hindi ko alam if mayron makisig channel ang cable namin* ???
more power sa basketball crazy sana mkapanood ako nyan

biboy
09-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi im new here sa forum taga rizal ako ang cable dito samin ay skyline hindi ko alam if mayron makisig channel ang cable namin* ???
more power sa basketball crazy sana mkapanood ako nyan

sana may updates din ng juniors divisions.,.

bossman
09-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Tracy is the BOMB

Wang-Bu
09-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Sana lang dere-derecho na ang Basketball Crazy. Yaman rin lang international na pala sina Sir Mhel, Sir Joe at Ate Tracy gawa ng TFC Global, sana naman dere-derecho na ang palabas.

Paging Boss Hermie Esguerra, Boss Mikee Romero, pati na din lahat ng mga iba pang nagmamagandang-puso para sa ating pinagpipitagang palabas! ;D

Pinananawagan ko na din sina Boss Danding Cojuangco, Boss MVP at mga Boss Lucio at Bong Tan, at lahat ng mga mahihilig sa larong busluan na nag-uumapaw ang salapi, sumanib-pwersa na tayong lahat para sa Basketball Crazy! ;D

bchoter
09-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Hindi ba magkakaroon ng Basketball Crazy sa Destiny?

biboy
09-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Hindi ba magkakaroon ng Basketball Crazy sa Destiny?

wag na., daya inagaw nyo basketball tv ng skycable eh., hehe..

Get_Blazed
09-05-2008, 09:28 PM
I move that Basketball Crazy showed upload past episodes for us to view online.

At saka sana mas updated to the last minute ng taping yung standings. Naalala ko mali yung update nung last monday regarding NCAA results. Pero Ok lang. All good. :)

I-guest nyo nalang si Coach Gee at ang Blazers(para swertehin next season :o). ;)

bchoter
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Is Basketball Crazy shown live or taped? Is there a space for "audience"? If yes saan yung studio? Maraming groupie dito :D

gelaibabydoll
09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
I move that Basketball Crazy showed upload past episodes for us to view online.

Amen! para mapanood ko naman pag may long break ako sa office ;)

Joescoundrel
10-14-2008, 02:50 AM
Thank you all for being with us in Season 1, hope you stick around for Season 2!

u2
10-14-2008, 09:08 AM
congrats for a successful season1! here's to more!

Joescoundrel
10-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Fans and viewers we would also like to inform you that Makisig Network has already signed a deal with ESPN Asia, so watch out for further developments, BASKETBALL CRAZY may become the flagship show of ESPN PHILIPPINES.

Get_Blazed
10-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Fans and viewers we would also like to inform you that Makisig Network has already signed a deal with ESPN Asia, so watch out for further developments, BASKETBALL CRAZY may become the flagship show of ESPN PHILIPPINES.

Wow. Exciting yan ah. :D

Joescoundrel
10-22-2008, 12:12 PM
It was a great honor to share a table with Harbour Centre boss Dr Mikee Romero and Eric Arejola at the Collegiate Basketball Awards last night. As usual the indefatigable Bill Kosme had the whole table in stitches with his patented one-liners and biting witty repartee. Also with us were producer Marlo Rustia, super agent and coach Charlie Dy, the gorgeous Miss RJ of STI headquarters, BASKETBOLISTA managing editor John Imperial, and player honorees Rico Maierhofer and JV Casio of Lasalle.

"Dapat itong dalawa parati natin kasama, para tayong walang problema," declared Dr Romero in between guffaws to Arejola who was also unabashedly into the laugh trip the whole evening. Even Dy was in stitches practically the entire evening.

All told the table may as well have been called the HARBOUR CENTRE BASKETBALL CRAZY table. ;D

bchoter
10-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Oi sayang I would have sent my gratitude to the Harbour big boss for not hesitating when UST-Magnolia requested for the release of Dylan and Chuck.

bossman
10-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Oi sayang I would have sent my gratitude to the Harbour big boss for not hesitating when UST-Magnolia requested for the release of Dylan and Chuck.

Si Dr. Mikee Romero talaga basta for the advancement of basketball kahit yun team nya mawalan ready mag help. If we have all the stakeholders of local basketball like him, champion tayo ulit sa Asia.

Sam Miguel
10-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Hopefully in Season 2 there will be more accurate graphics on-screen, it seems the technical people do not know their basketball and this wind up pasting wrong graphics.

thadzonline
10-25-2008, 11:43 AM
sana shown on a free channel as well para mas marami makapanood ;D

The_Big_Cat
10-25-2008, 12:24 PM
sana shown on a free channel as well para mas marami makapanood ;D

Agree ako dito. :)

bchoter
10-25-2008, 02:39 PM
^ Me three.

Or kahit sa BTV (yabang ng mga tiga Destiny :D)

gameface_one
11-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Season 2 starts on Monday, November 10, 2008 at 9 pm in Channel 76!

Wang-Bu
11-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Parang naiba yata ang format ng show kanina. Bakit sina Bill Kosme at Ate Tracy na lang ang nandun? Tsaka parang alangan ang dating ng dalawa kanina, parang nangangapa. Hindi ba dapat plantsado na 'yon at pangalawang largahan na?

pepman
11-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Oy, Season 2 na!

Ganda graphics ah!

Sir Joe, mali ka sa sinabi mong:

Chauncey Bilups started playing in the NBA with the Nuggets

Something like that.

Actually, Chauncey Billups started his career with the Celtics in 1998.

bossman
11-11-2008, 09:47 PM
This is the only best college basketball show in the country. Period!

Wang-Bu
11-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Nung unang episode, WALA ang Air 21 sa PBA standings. Nung pangalawang episode, nandun ng Air 21, pero SIYAM LANG ang standings na nakalagay.

Kagabi ang nakalagay sa ilalim nina Chris Tiu at Dr Cecilio Pedro nung interview nila kay Sir Joe HAPPY Toothpaste.

Pangalawang season na, bakit naman ganun pa din ang mga sablay?

Tsaka bakit naman pinapakanta pa mga guest? Hindi naman ito showbiz talk show o tsismis show. Sana tutukan naman ulit ang laro imbes na mga pagpapa-cute.

jieun17
01-07-2009, 04:36 PM
gamegace_one, baka puwedeng ilagay yung show sa youtube para mapanood ng mga tao.* alanganin kasi yung mga replays

We are just waiting for Makisig's edited CD. We will upload it to Gameface TV.
[/quo

i just wanaa ask where did you guys posted the BC episodes, i cant seem to find it in Gameface tv.. please help! i missed some of the episodes that you guested my favorite players! like the racela brothers episode! i am dying to watch that one! i'm a huge huge fan of Olsen Racela!!!

rowenlo
08-17-2009, 03:14 PM
DELETED.