PDA

View Full Version : ei.. i need help..

Junneliza
10-17-2007, 01:48 PM
can anybody give me the eligibility rules for a university to join UAAP? Please??!! :'(

Junneliza
10-17-2007, 01:54 PM
an anybody give me the eligibility rules for a university to join UAAP? Please??!! :'(

toti_mendiola
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
mods paki move out sa NCAA ito papuntang UAAP. Salamat.

Jump_Shooter
10-17-2007, 09:24 PM
ei..kumusta? You know, even if you create 100 similar threads, that's not gonna prompt people to reply faster to your inquiry. I've deleted the three other threads you created that contained the very same message. Nagkaiba lang sa level of smiley abuse.

As for your question, I don't know if there are any "eligibility" rules for a university to apply for UAAP membership. I think the league looks more at a university's track record and ability to form competitive teams for the various disciplines. Hope this helps. And please don't create any more redundant threads.

nel
10-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Common sense dictates that anyone interested should communicate directly with the UAAP or its member schools. Why ask that in a forum which has no official relationship with the league?

Or maybe common sense isn't so common after all.

GHRanger
10-18-2007, 09:30 AM
UP will be next year's hosts, followed by Ateneo and NU. Kindly contact the people in these universities. It takes a few years for the board to review and approve membership.

BTW: Kindly put in the appropriate title for your thread.

dude17
03-23-2008, 09:33 PM
can anybody give me the eligibility rules for a university to join UAAP? Please??!! :'(

is this for a project or something? well first of all it must be just that: A UNIVERSITY. common sense aside, i dont think the uaap is looking for new member schools at the moment. if ever, a long application process would have to take place.