PDA

View Full Version : Liga Pilipinas Team Rosters

argelralph
03-08-2008, 03:00 PM
what teams are applying this new league?

joelex
03-09-2008, 11:23 AM
a cagayan de oro based team is said to have inked former red bull DON CAMASO for Liga Pilipinas.

does anyone know the salary cap for this league? and the average monthly salary? baka naman mawala na ng tuluyan ang PBL nito ha, sa PBL we are seeing players play for 6k a month!

thadzonline
03-09-2008, 09:14 PM
balita ko somewhere near 30000pesos daw ang maximum salary for the initial run...i dunno if they adopted this from MVBA

joelex
04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
an update on the partcipating teams, their head coaches, and the prospective lineups would be highly appreciated. :)

ichibang
04-18-2008, 01:07 PM
paki update naman po kami kung sino sino ang players at coaching staff ng bawat teams at kung saan ang homecourt nila....
at syempre meron yang mga monicker anu kaya sa cavite,
ok tong liga na to sna maging succsesfull....

bchoter
04-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Wala pa ring Region II representative :(

joelex
04-19-2008, 03:19 AM
several names have been mentioned but i have no recollection as to what cities the represent.

Lou Gatumbato, JA Coching, Paul Reguerra, among others, are signed up. Ronnie Zagala from PSBA and FEU, as well as Marvin Poloyapoy of adamson. Taguig is coached by Jude Roque?, not confirmed though. Scattered info at best.
Hopefully more updates come as the opening draws closer.

D_I_A
04-21-2008, 03:32 PM
several names have been mentioned but i have no recollection as to what cities the represent.

Lou Gatumbato, JA Coching, Paul Reguerra, among others, are signed up. Ronnie Zagala from PSBA and FEU, as well as Marvin Poloyapoy of adamson. Taguig is coached by Jude Roque?, not confirmed though. Scattered info at best.

may recruitment pa ba? anyone here who knows someone from any of the teams? i have a cousin who plays in Fil-Am Basketball circuits in the US West Coast he plays point guard and he's willing to try out in any team. Jus pm me.

thanks

Joescoundrel
04-23-2008, 09:27 AM

Lots of recycled names here. How very Earth Day. ;D

Seriously though, lots of the usual suspects here. At P30,000 max salary a month they won't be taking away any of the top players from the PBL much less the PBA. MVBA and NBC might see some players leave for the new Liga though.

I can hardly wait to see the likes of Chris Nicdao, Rysal Castro, Noynoy Falcasantos, Ruel Buenaventura, Leo Vilar, JR Estrada, Jun Catalan, Wowie Ibanez, Alvin Zuniga, Miko Roldan, Marlon Basco, Marc Victoria, Derek Canlas, Marlon Piodo, Bryan Gahol and a lot of the other usual suspects doing the provincial circuit.

coreytaylor
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Sana makuha din nila si mark abadia. im wondering where he is right now.

thadzonline
04-24-2008, 08:50 PM

Lots of recycled names here. How very Earth Day. ;D

Seriously though, lots of the usual suspects here. At P30,000 max salary a month they won't be taking away any of the top players from the PBL much less the PBA. MVBA and NBC might see some players leave for the new Liga though.

I can hardly wait to see the likes of Chris Nicdao, Rysal Castro, Noynoy Falcasantos, Ruel Buenaventura, Leo Vilar, JR Estrada, Jun Catalan, Wowie Ibanez, Alvin Zuniga, Miko Roldan, Marlon Basco, Marc Victoria, Derek Canlas, Marlon Piodo, Bryan Gahol and a lot of the other usual suspects doing the provincial circuit.

merger naman ng MVBA and NBC ang La Liga so in effect pocket tourneys na lang ang pwede i hold ng NBC and MVBA, so no conflict there

marmand
04-28-2008, 03:39 PM
Any official word on the Team Rosters? The opening is slated to be in a month and by now rosters should be in the finalizing stages.

CrossOver
04-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Siguro isasabay na nila yun sa pag open ng website ng Liga Pilipinas.

joelex
05-06-2008, 08:06 PM
The PAMPANGA based team has in its lineup several former UST TIGERS, namely, Allan Evangelista, Jemal Vizcarra, Chris Luanzon, and a few others, and other former UAAP players such as Howard Flor. COACHED by, yes you guessed it right, former PAMPANGA DRAGON and UST TIGERS head coach, ARIC DEL ROSARIO.

A LAGUNA based team is coached by EAC head coach NOMAR ISLA, and not surprisingly, brought with him EAC standouts Alain Musni and John Valderama. Several top notch PBL players are also offered to play for this and other LIGA teams after the duration of their PBL conference.

ILOCOS has in its fold notables such as former CSB BLAZERS Mark Magsumbol and Unik Reyes, former NU wingman Dave Catamora, and MLQU court general Marlon Kalaw.

marmand
05-06-2008, 10:45 PM
The PAMPANGA based team has in its lineup several former UST TIGERS, namely, Allan Evangelista, Jemal Vizcarra, Chris Luanzon, and a few others, and other former UAAP players such as Howard Flor. COACHED by, yes you guessed it right, former PAMPANGA DRAGON and UST TIGERS head coach, ARIC DEL ROSARIO.

A LAGUNA based team is coached by EAC head coach NOMAR ISLA, and not surprisingly, brought with him EAC standouts Alain Musni and John Valderama. Several top notch PBL players are also offered to play for this and other LIGA teams after the duration of their PBL conference.

ILOCOS has in its fold notables such as former CSB BLAZERS Mark Magsumbol and Unik Reyes, former NU wingman Dave Catamora, and MLQU court general Marlon Kalaw.

Looks like the rosters of the team are slowly being finalized. Can you give as a glimpse of the rosters of the Visayan teams?

Liga Pilipinas
05-08-2008, 04:38 PM
TEAM LAGUNA of Liga Pilipinas will conduct open try-outs on May 9 and 10 (Friday and Saturday) at the Trace College Gym in Los Banos, Laguna.* Sessions will begin at 9:00 AM sharp on both days.

Interested players should report at the venue before the said start time and look for assistant coach Mitch Tolentino.

Head coach of Team Laguna is the multi-titled Nomar Isla, a native of the province's capital town of Santa Cruz.* His other assistants are Beaujing Acot and Gino Patricio Manuel.

erichubert
05-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Isla is the coach of EAC right? while Acot is with UST. Interesting to see how they divide their time between the two leagues.

nastrans
05-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Actually madaming kinocoach si Beaujing, dalawa diyan ay ang junior teams of BIS and RTU.

ichibang
05-09-2008, 02:32 PM

================================

good luck kay coach nomar sa laguna at kay coach aric s pampanga....alam ko they can produced future star sa basketball dito s liga....congarts and again godd luck....

jhe03
05-09-2008, 02:46 PM
wow c coach nomar..hehe...gudluck...mglng mgmotivate ng players yan c coach...kaya nga nakakuha ng mraming championships yan sa eac eh..and isa sya sa nag motivate sa future pba star na si RONJAY BUENAFE...gudluck...

nastrans
05-09-2008, 02:48 PM
This will be a big break for John Valderama, he has proven to be a stellar outside shooter and a reliable offensive weapon during his days with EAC.

jhe03
05-09-2008, 02:58 PM
wula na poh ba sya asa roster ng eac ngayon...

nastrans
05-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Tapos na eligibility ni Valderama, same goes for Gester Ebuen, na tingin ko isasama sa Laguna squad ni coach Nomar.

Liga Pilipinas
05-10-2008, 12:53 AM
TEAM QUEZON, the newest member of Liga Pilipinas, will conduct open try-outs on May 12, 2008 (Monday) at the Quezon Convention Center in Lucena City.* Sessions will begin at 6:00 PM sharp.

Interested players should report at the venue before the said start time and look for coaches Oliver Bunyi and Dondi Roque.* Bunyi and Roque are professional league veterans.* Roque had a one-year PBA stint with Alaska in 1989 while Bunyi toiled two seasons in the MBA with Cagayan de Oro and Nueva Ecija from 2000 to 2001.

Team owner of Team Quezon is the province's governor Rafael "Raffy" P. Nantes.* Quezon thus raises the community-based league’s membership to 13 teams.* The other Liga teams are located in Ilocos Sur, Pampanga, Laguna, Taguig, Iloilo, Negros, Cebu, Zamboanga, Davao, Ozamiz, Pagadian and Misamis Oriental.

marmand
05-10-2008, 11:22 AM
TEAM QUEZON, the newest member of Liga Pilipinas, will conduct open try-outs on May 12, 2008 (Monday) at the Quezon Convention Center in Lucena City. Sessions will begin at 6:00 PM sharp.

Interested players should report at the venue before the said start time and look for coaches Oliver Bunyi and Dondi Roque. Bunyi and Roque are professional league veterans. Roque had a one-year PBA stint with Alaska in 1989 while Bunyi toiled two seasons in the MBA with Cagayan de Oro and Nueva Ecija from 2000 to 2001.

Team owner of Team Quezon is the province's governor Rafael "Raffy" P. Nantes. Quezon thus raises the community-based league’s membership to 13 teams. The other Liga teams are located in Ilocos Sur, Pampanga, Laguna, Taguig, Iloilo, Negros, Cebu, Zamboanga, Davao, Ozamiz, Pagadian and Misamis Oriental.

Are Bunyi and Roque former Archers? I remember Bunyi in the MBA. Big guy but somewhat slow.

Liga Pilipinas
05-19-2008, 06:56 PM
TEAM BAGUIO, the newest member of Liga Pilipinas, will conduct open try-outs on May 20, 2008 (Tuesday) at The Arena in San Juan City.* Sessions will begin at 8:00 AM sharp.

Interested players should report at the venue before the said start time and look for head coach D'jalma Arnedo.

ankle breaker
05-22-2008, 03:40 AM
im sure the other teams from mindanao are preparition are also taking players in.

cam_fortalejo
05-25-2008, 06:32 AM
NCAA star Bryan Faundo is playing for the Misamis Oriental Meteors.

thadzonline
05-25-2008, 09:42 PM
former Alaska Ace and Sam Miguel Beerman Mark Kong and journeyman pro player Peter Naron saw some action for the Zamboanga Amores...

ankle breaker
05-28-2008, 12:17 AM
nice to see ronald saracho back in cebu after awhile. he's still has his deadly form when he was still playing for SWU and chowking in the PBL.

ankle breaker
05-28-2008, 09:46 PM
do we have the complete names of the teams with their monickers?
i only know few of them and most of them from the south.

thadzonline
05-29-2008, 08:26 AM
those that joined the Cebu preseason leg:
Cebu Niños(they don't seem like babies, name is probably in reverence to Cebu's patron saint)
Iloilo Warriors(oh really now? didn't see them fight too well :P)
Zamboanga Amores(lol...sounds romantic)
MisOr Meteors(wishing on shooting stars? but seriously, quite a solid team)
Pagadian Explorers(exploring for a backup point guard..lol)

dieseldust
05-29-2008, 12:04 PM
murag Our Lady of Guadalupe man ang patron saint...pero sikat gyud ang Sto. Nino...hehehe

GHRanger
05-29-2008, 02:03 PM
^ Volts actually sounded nice for Iloilo at one time. Until it became Megavolts. :) Meteors and Explorers have a nice ring to it. Yung Batang Global medyo gaya lang ng kaunti (at least it's better than mangbabaluts. :) )

Ideally, monickers should have something that the people can easily associate with.

coreytaylor
05-29-2008, 07:08 PM
from what i have read from the other thread, ang lakas ng line-up ng cebu ninos. mukhang sila na mag-chachampion sa 1st season ng liga pilipinas.

ankle breaker
05-29-2008, 09:32 PM
from what i have read from the other thread, ang lakas ng line-up ng cebu ninos. mukhang sila na mag-chachampion sa 1st season ng liga pilipinas.

im from cebu, yeah i agree with you but that will only good for the south. look at the lineup of pampanga buddies. they are all vets and for sure will give the niños a good fight. i think i'll go for pampanga as the inaugural champ.

ankle breaker
05-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Meet the pre-season champs of Liga Pilipinas

PAMPANGA BUDDIES Northern Conference

JOHN PAUL ALCARAZ - LETRAN - 5'11" PG
BILLY BANSIL - PAMPANGA - 6'4" C/F (MBA veteran)
EDSEL DEL ROSARIO - UST - 5'9" PG
ALLAN EVANGELISTA - UST - 6'2" F
HOWARD FLOR - STI - 6'5" C/F
MARLON LEGASPI - 6'6" C (PBA veteran)
ROLOF LIANGCO - PAMPANGA - 6'1" G/F (MBA veteran)
CHRISTIAN LUANZON - UST - 6'5" G/F (PBA veteran)
KHIEL MISA - UPHSD - 5'11" PG
CHRISTIAN NICDAO - UST - 6'4" C/F (PBA veteran)
EMMERSON ORETA - UST - 6'3" F (PBL veteran)
DON REZ VILLAMIN - UST - 6'3" F (PBL veteran)
JEMAL VIZCARRA - UST - 6'2" G

CEBU CITY NIÑOS Southern Conference

IAN SALADAGA - USJR - 6'2" G/F (PBL veteran)
WOODROW ENRIQUEZ - CDU - 5'7" PG
MICHAEL LUGA - UV - 6'4" F
STEPHEN PADILLA - UV - 5'9" PG (MBA and PBA veteran)
MARLON BASCO - UM - 6'7" C (MBA and PBA veteran)
DANILO AYING - SWU - 6'3" G/F (PBA Veteran)
RONALD CAPATI - NU - 6'3" F (PBL veteran)
JERRY CAVAN - CIT - 6'3" G
JAYFORD RODRIGUEZ - UV - 5'11" SG (PBL veteran)
BRUCE DACIA - UV - 6'3" (MBA and PBA veteran)

THE ONLOOKER
05-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Minor correction: Khiel Misa is from UPHSD Altas. ;)

However, I'd be happy to see Christian Guevarra, Joferson Gonzales, Jeff Martin and Nat Cruz to head Liga's former MIT players. :)

dieseldust
05-30-2008, 06:17 AM
is Nelon Asaytono still playing? He played for NBC last year right?

at bakit daming ex-pros ng Cebu...d ba limited lang sa 2 players?

GHRanger
05-30-2008, 09:56 AM
is Nelon Asaytono still playing? He played for NBC last year right?

at bakit daming ex-pros ng Cebu...d ba limited lang sa 2 players?

You're allowed to do that for as long as you can trace the roots of a person back to the home city. Altough, I know that this is just for the initial season.

The_Big_Cat
05-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Minor correction: Khiel Misa is from UPHSD Altas. ;)

However, I'd be happy to see Christian Guevarra, Joferson Gonzales, Jeff Martin and Nat Cruz to head Liga's former MIT players. :)

Christian Guevarra is now based in the middle east.

The_Big_Cat
05-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Meet the pre-season champs of Liga Pilipinas

PAMPANGA BUDDIES Northern Conference
CHRISTIAN NICDAO - UST - 6'4" C/F (PBA veteran)
CEBU CITY NIÑOS Southern Conference
RONALD CAPATI - NU - 6'3" F (PBL veteran)

Christian Nicdao played for FEU while Ronald Capati played for CSB.

thadzonline
05-30-2008, 04:05 PM
may FIBA rules regarding uniforms di ba?

Camaso, Egay Echavez and Mark Magsumbol playing for Ozamis Cotta?

ankle breaker
05-30-2008, 09:07 PM
di ba si egay echavez is still with brgy. ginebra while camaso is with alaska or red bull? anyway, that's sounds to interesting. ozamis skipped the pre-season tourney maybe to hide their lineup?

dieseldust
05-31-2008, 06:48 AM
Echavez was signed by Coke during PBA's offseason

thadzonline
05-31-2008, 11:26 AM
could he be released mid-season? mukha namang wala siya masyadong playing time sa PBA eh

Liga Pilipinas
05-31-2008, 11:11 PM
ANNOUNCING THE OFFICIAL LIST OF PARTICIPATING TEAMS IN THE INAUGURAL CONFERENCE OF LIGA PILIPINAS!

ILOCOS SUR BRAVEHEARTS
BAGUIO VICTORY
PAMPANGA BUDDIES
TAGUIG BATANG GLOBAL
LAGUNA STALLIONS
TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
LIPA BARAKOS
QUEZON RED OILERS

ILOILO WARRIORS
CEBU NINOS
ZAMBOANGA AMORES
PAGADIAN EXPLORERS
OZAMIZ COTTA
MISAMIS ORIENTAL METEORS

thadzonline
06-01-2008, 01:04 PM
ayun 14 teams pala, 8 from the North and 6 from the South(only 2 from the Visayas)

jordan
06-01-2008, 07:33 PM
im just wondering,may makakasagot ba kung bakit walang DAVAO MONTANA??? thank u

dieseldust
06-02-2008, 06:09 AM
ano nangyari sa Negros at Davao?

thadzonline
06-02-2008, 03:04 PM
probably withdrew?

dieseldust
06-02-2008, 03:55 PM
sabi ni Eala na walang pull-out na nangyari..sayang yun, Negros VS. Cebu rivalry na namn

ankle breaker
06-02-2008, 11:08 PM
nobody pulled out from the league. it was just that their applications are still under review. hopefully by next season or 2, mandaue, davao and negros will be added. or at least 2 more teams in the south to balance the league. north has 8 teams compared to the south's 6.

jordan
06-03-2008, 01:17 AM
hu knows if rey guevarra is playing???

and can anyone post yung complete team roster?? para malaman naman natin hu to look forward sa mga games ;D :) :P ::)

ankle breaker
06-03-2008, 10:17 PM
is he the one playing for letran? the slam dunking guy?

jordan
06-03-2008, 11:04 PM
is he the one playing for letran? the slam dunking guy?

yep dats him, yung naglaro sa Bacchus sa PBL. alam mo saan???

la pa rin idea mga peeps sa line-up ng mga teams?? :-\ :-[ :-\ :-[

ankle breaker
06-04-2008, 10:06 PM
haven't heard about rey guevara. i think he's still eligible to play for the knights in the NCAA.

D_I_A
06-05-2008, 10:55 PM
ok na rin kahit 14 teams. it's a good start na lagpas 10 teams. Good Luck.

jordan
06-06-2008, 11:26 PM
wla pa rin bang update kung sino sino ang rosters ng mga team??? ;D

cam_fortalejo
06-07-2008, 03:21 AM
rey would still play for the knights this coming season.
i know some pbl players who are now playing for liga pilipinas.
there's bryan faundo, chito jaime and erwin sta. maria to name a few.

tagal ng rosters!!!!!!

itatanong ko na lang sa mga players!

hahaha

thadzonline
06-07-2008, 11:41 PM
those I remembered sa South during the preseason hosted by Cebu

Cebu Niños:
4 forward 6'4" Richard Ian Saladaga
5 guard 5'9" Woodrow Enriquez
6 forward 6'3" Michael Luga
9 guard 5'9" Stephen Padilla
10 center 6'6" Marlon Basco
12 center 6'3" Danilo Aying
13 center 6'5" Ron Capati
14 guard 6'2" Gerry Cavan
16 guard 6'2" Jayford Rodriguez
21 forward 6'2" Bruce Dacia
new additions(did not play in the preseason)
center 6'7" Rino Berame
forward 6'3" Ariel Mepaña
guard 5'10" Mark Ababon
guard 5'10" Earn Saguindel

MisOr Meteors:
center Brian Faundo
center Franklin Nailon
forward Dex Micutuan
forward Marjun Apepe
forward Alano Caputolan
forward Jerome Numeran
forward Jerome Paterno
forward Weng Farochillen
guard Dennis Concha
guard Ramil Tagupa
guard Ronnie Zagala
guard Dondon Tadena

Pagadian Explorers:
center Jojo Omandam
center Erian Daja
forward Mark Yee
forward Jojo Villaver
guard Orville Saludson
guard Robert Labagala
guard Sinco
guard Sinegdas

Iloilo Warriors:
center Ruel Balgos
forward Edcelf Sina-on
forward Jojo Laborte
forward John Guangco
forward Garrido
forward Bautista
guard Tex Pelopero
guard Elvin Leonida
guard Jeff Dosado(reportedly trying out for other teams)
guard Eldrin Senieres
Sencil

Zamboanga Amores:
center Mark Kong
center Edterk Chua
forward Caindoy
forward Jeffrey France
forward Joemie Alvarez
forward Ronald Saracho
forward Peter Naron
guard Tantan Parreño(this kid has potential)
guard Junie Navarro
guard Chris Concepcion

jordan
06-08-2008, 02:56 AM
thanks sa preview ng line-up... anyone care to post yung sa north teams????
parang ang labo pa kasi kung sinu mga lalaro... hahahahahahaha

Liga Pilipinas
06-08-2008, 05:04 AM
HERE ARE THE submitted official rosters of the five teams that participated in the recent ML Kwarta Padala Liga Pilipinas Preseason-South Tournament held from May 24 to 27, 2008 at the New Cebu Coliseum.* Please take note that the teams are sure of undergoing a lot of roster changes for the upcoming regular season opening games.

CEBU NIÑOS (CHAMPION)
4 Richard Ian SALADAGA
5 Woodraw ENRIQUEZ
6 Michael LUGA
9 Stephen PADILLA
10 Marlon BASCO
12 Danilo AYING
13 Ronald Allan CAPATI
14 Jerry CAVAN
16 Jayford RODRIGUEZ
21 Bruce Jeffrey DACIA
Coach: Raul ALCOSEBA

PAGADIAN EXPLORERS (2nd Place)
0 Eric QUILO
1 Perseus SINCO
4 Emmanuel UNABIA
5 Roberts Raymond LABAGALA
6 Noel CORTEZ
7 Jolito OMANDAM
8 Jan Philip VILLAVER
9 Romulo MARATA
10 Arian DAJA
14 Orville SALUDSOD
22 Kenneth SINEGDAS
23 Rene PAMARAN
48 Mark YEE
53 Brian Michael ORQUILLAS
Coach: Eric SAMSON

MISAMIS ORIENTAL METEORS (3rd Place)
4 Jerome PATERNO
5 Franklyn NAILON
6 Ramil Rey TAGUPA
7 Mark APEPE
9 Dexter Angelo MICUTUAN
10 Donald TADENA
11 Norberto FAROCHILLEN
12 Bryan FAUNDO
13 Dennis CONCHA
14 Alano CAPUTOLAN
15 Jerome NUMERAN
17 Ronnie Francis ZAGALA
Coach: Agripino NOEL

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
1 Timothy James BASCAR
2 Edter Wayne CHUA
3 Glen CAINDOY
5 Alvin John MUNIO
6 Vincent SALVADOR
11 Joemie ALVAREZ
14 Rolando NAVARRO
15 Mark Joseph KONG
16 Jeanard CLIMACO
18 Jonathan PARRENO
24 Christopher CONCEPCION
31 Peter NARON
33 Jeffrey FRANCE
73 Ronald SARACHO
Coach: Ronald RICO

ILOILO WARRIORS
2 John GUANCO
4 Loreto BAUTISTA
5 Jojo LABORTE
8 Tex PELOPERO
9 Joemel GARRIDO
10 Henry SENCIL
11 Jeffrey DOSADO
15 Ruel BALGOS
16 Denself SINA-ON
17 Elben LEONIDA
23 Eldrin SENIEREZ
Coach: Jerry JARANILLA

ankle breaker
06-10-2008, 12:23 AM
when are they going to post the complete list of lineups for each team plus their respective height.

jordan
06-10-2008, 10:48 PM
di pa ba ma release official line up at stats ng respective teams for the regular season itself???

Liga Pilipinas
06-19-2008, 10:25 AM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week One:

BAGUIO VICTORY
Rogelio Basto
Arnel Calimag
Renato Carino
Mark Fampulme
Allan Gamboa
Arnold Gamboa
Reynor Lujero
RB Mangahas
Nicho Pupos
Erwin Sta. Maria
Jason Tiongson
Edbert Ton
Coach D’jalma Arnedo

CEBU NINOS
4 Richard Ian Saladaga
6 Michael Luga
7 Jerry Cavan
8 Jayford Rodriguez
9 Stephen Padilla
10 Marlon Basco
12 Danny Aying
13 Ron Capati
14 Bruce Dacia
15 JR Atablanco
16 Mark Jonas Ababon
17 Ariel Mepana
18 Rino Berame
5 Woodraw Enriquez (injured)
Coach Yayoy Alcoseba

ILOCOS SUR BRAVE HEARTS
5 Gilbert Malabanan
6 Eder Saldua
8 Mario Reyes
10 Arden Guiyab
11 Roel Hugnatan
13 Marlon Kalaw
14 Ryan Ico
15 Christian Cabatu
20 Jun Balares
21 Rysal Castro
22 Jerry Prado
23 Tristan Codamon
26 Randy Lopez
31 Rolly Basilides
Coach Jun da Jose

LAGUNA STALLIONS
Rommel Aclon
Alex Angeles
Nat Cruz
Floyd Dedicatoria
Richard Dorado
Jerwin Gaco
Raymond Lingal
Leomer Losentes
Victor Medina
Angelus Raymundo
JR Retaga
Ricky Ricafuente
Marc Roldan
Kristian San Luis
Abby Santos
John Valderama
Coach Nomar Isla

MISAMIS ORIENTAL METEORS
Mark Apepe
Alano Caputolan
Dennis Concha
Eric de la Cuesta
Weng Farochillen
Bryan Faundo
Dexter Micutuan
Frank Nailon
Jerome Numeran
Jerome Paterno
Earn Saguindel
Donald Tadena
Ramil Tagupa
Ronnie Zagala
Coach Jun Noel

QUEZON RED OILERS
4 Dennis Casino
5 Junar Mendoza
6 Rhyan Panzo
9 Ian Garrido
12 Jerome Chua
15 Jorel Canizarez
17 Chico Manabat
18 Larry Oabel
21Joseph Lingao-Lingao
23 Kristian Alcala
24 Hafer Mondragon
25 Cris Bolado
29 Kim Macanig
35 Ramsey Williams
11 Mark Magsumbol (reserve)
Coach Oliver Bunyi

PAGADIAN EXPLORERS
Noel Cortez
Arian Daja
Rob Labagala
Bong Marata
Jojo Omandam
Mike Orquillas
Dong Pamaran
Eric Quilo
Orville Saludsod
Perseus Sinco
Kenneth Sinegdas
Emmanuel Unabia
Jan Villaver
Mark Yee
Coach Eric Samson

TAGUIG BATANG GLOBAL
3 Jeff Bombeo
6 Boyet Bautista
7 Marvin Ortiguerra
8 Nino Marquez
9 Marco Fajardo
10 Erick Rodriguez
12 Francis de Leon
15 Mixson Ramos
16 Noy Javier
17 Mel Latoreno
18 Paul Reguera
20 Ronnie Matias
21 Rob Ripalda
24 Lou Gatumbato
26 Ervic Vijandre
Coach Jude Roque

nastrans
06-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Wala pa bang lineup ng mga inactive teams?

ankle breaker
06-20-2008, 08:44 PM
what do you mean by inactive teams? teams who haven't played yet?

nastrans
06-21-2008, 08:48 AM
Yup yung mga wala pang games like Lipa, Cavite, etc.

jordan
06-24-2008, 08:53 PM
walang update ng line up ng ibang teams????
tnx!!!

ankle breaker
06-24-2008, 10:37 PM
darating rin yan bro. antay lang tayo. ;D

jordan
06-24-2008, 10:38 PM
darating rin yan bro. antay lang tayo. ;D

haha salamat bro!

Lyna
06-25-2008, 09:47 AM
^bakit? hinihintay mo pangalan mo sa line up? hehehehe.... ::)

jordan
06-25-2008, 05:57 PM

wa man pud. its nice to see familiar names sa line up. ;D

ankle breaker
06-25-2008, 09:47 PM

wa man pud. its nice to see familiar names sa line up.* ;D

who do you expect to be in the lineups of some teams?

jordan
06-25-2008, 10:40 PM

like wat teams??? sa cebu ninos i was expecting dale singson o kaya c manigo...
hmmm nothing comes to mind as of now.. heheh
kaw???

thadzonline
06-26-2008, 12:23 AM
manigo is actually from davao

Liga Pilipinas
06-26-2008, 12:58 AM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week Two (June 25 to 29, 2008):

ILOILO MANG INASALS
4 Ferdinand Go
5 Francis Barcellano
7 Jojo Laborte
15 Johmel Garrido
17 Elben Leonida
19 Nestor David
21 Chito Jaime
23 Eldrin Senierez
26 John Guanco
27 Denself Sina-on
28 Henry Sencil
33 Eugene Tan
-- Tex Pelopero (reserve)
-- Ruel Balgos (reserve)
Coach Jerry Jaranilla

PAMPANGA BUDDIES
2 Jared Dillinger
3 John Paul Alcaraz
4 Khiel Misa
5 Larry Rodriguez
8 Christian Nicdao
9 Christian Luanzon
14 Marlon Legaspi
15 Francis Mercado
18 Jemal Vizcarra
21 Allan Evangelista
27 Emmerson Oreta
28 Don Rez Villamin
33 Rolof Liangco
41 Billy Bansil
-- Edsel del Rosario (reserve)
-- Howard Flor (reserve)
Coach Aric del Rosario

TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
2 Norby Santos
3 Marvin Yambao
4 Jeffrey Tajonera
6 JC Docto
8 Haddi Porto
9 JR Gerilla
10 Lawrence Bonus
12 Jonathan Rivera
14 Ernani Epondulan
15 Mark Benitez
16 Frederick Canlas
18 Fritz Bauzon
20 Ian Pellejera
25 Louie Genido
Coach Yong Garcia

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
1 Unik Reyes
3 Glenn Caindoy
11 Joemie Alvarez
14 Rolando Navarro
18 Jonathan Parreno
20 Emrey Ramirez
21 Larry Necesito
24 Christopher Concepcion
25 Michael Lozano
31 Peter Naron
33 Jeffrey France
37 Ronald Saracho
47 Charleston Bolias
49 Jojo Omandam
Coach Ronald Rico

ankle breaker
06-26-2008, 04:41 AM

wa man pud. its nice to see familiar names sa line up.* ;D

kaw???

reports that came out before the start that dale singson was released so that he can play for mandaue-land masters since he's from mandaue. same as bat-og who was expected to suit for negros occidental/bacolod. i haven't heard about mike manigo.

ankle breaker
06-26-2008, 04:42 AM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week Two (June 25 to 29, 2008):

ILOILO MANG INASALS
4 Ferdinand Go
5 Francis Barcellano
7 Jojo Laborte
15 Johmel Garrido
17 Elben Leonida
19 Nestor David
21 Chito Jaime
23 Eldrin Senierez
26 John Guanco
27 Denself Sina-on
28 Henry Sencil
33 Eugene Tan
-- Ruel Balgos (reserve)
Coach Jerry Jaranilla

PAMPANGA BUDDIES
2 Jared Dillinger
3 John Paul Alcaraz
4 Khiel Misa
5 Larry Rodriguez
8 Christian Nicdao
9 Christian Luanzon
14 Marlon Legaspi
15 Francis Mercado
18 Jemal Vizcarra
21 Allan Evangelista
27 Emmerson Oreta
28 Don Rez Villamin
33 Rolof Liangco
41 Billy Bansil
-- Howard Flor (reserve)
Coach Aric del Rosario

TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
2 Norby Santos
3 Marvin Yambao
4 Jeffrey Tajonera
6 JC Docto
8 Haddi Porto
9 JR Gerilla
10 Lawrence Bonus
12 Jonathan Rivera
14 Ernani Epondulan
15 Mark Benitez
16 Frederick Canlas
18 Fritz Bauzon
20 Ian Pellejera
25 Louie Genido
Coach Yong Garcia

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
1 Unik Reyes
3 Glenn Caindoy
11 Joemie Alvarez
14 Rolando Navarro
18 Jonathan Parreno
20 Emrey Ramirez
21 Larry Necesito
25 Michael Lozano
31 Peter Naron
33 Jeffrey France
37 Ronald Saracho
47 Charleston Bolias
49 Jojo Omandam
Coach Ronald Rico

where's jeff dosado in iloilo's lineup? is he gone and went back to the states?

thadzonline
06-26-2008, 07:03 AM

taga Davao na si Manigo and he last played for Montana supposedly was also interested in fielding a team basin next year or next season ba kaha

kaw???

reports that came out before the start that dale singson was released so that he can play for mandaue-land masters since he's from mandaue. same as bat-og who was expected to suit for negros occidental/bacolod. i haven't heard about mike manigo.

nastrans
06-26-2008, 08:13 AM
TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
2 Norby Santos
3 Marvin Yambao
4 Jeffrey Tajonera
6 JC Docto
8 Haddi Porto
9 JR Gerilla
10 Lawrence Bonus
12 Jonathan Rivera
14 Ernani Epondulan
15 Mark Benitez
16 Frederick Canlas
18 Fritz Bauzon
20 Ian Pellejera
25 Louie Genido
Coach Yong Garcia

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
1 Unik Reyes
3 Glenn Caindoy
11 Joemie Alvarez
14 Rolando Navarro
18 Jonathan Parreno
20 Emrey Ramirez
21 Larry Necesito
25 Michael Lozano
31 Peter Naron
33 Jeffrey France
37 Ronald Saracho
47 Charleston Bolias
49 Jojo Omandam
Coach Ronald Rico

Some sort of homecoming for Haddi Porto, as he used to play for La Salle-Dasma before transfering to STI in 2006.

Louie Genido is a former DLSU-D Patriot, but currently is one of the team's assistant coaches. He has been a regular fixture for every team Bambol Tolentino forms.

Joemie Alvarez is from Ateneo de Zamboanga, he put on an impressive showing when the Azul Aguilas participated in the Nike Summer League last season.

jordan
06-26-2008, 09:02 PM
manigo is actually from davao

yep he's from davao. and db there was supposedly a davao team.. anu nangyari???

ankle breaker
06-26-2008, 09:17 PM
maybe next year meron. wala siguro funding. di ba may duterte agilas at montaña davao?

thadzonline
06-26-2008, 09:17 PM
im not sure whatever happened to Montaña-Davao

ankle breaker
06-26-2008, 09:18 PM
bitaw no, kalit lang nawagtang. purdoy na siguro si armando quibod. hehehehe

jordan
06-26-2008, 09:22 PM
bitaw no, kalit lang nawagtang. purdoy na siguro si armando quibod. hehehehe

kalit mulang. ni duwa pa gud to sila ug sinulog cup. mangutana tag montana pawnshop ug unsay nahitabo nila???
maygale c arden guiyab naka balhin ug ilocos sur.

ankle breaker
06-26-2008, 09:25 PM
tsk tsk tsk. ah basin balik ra na sila. nagtigom pa ug kwarta. sige dawat prenda nya remate dayon.

jordan
06-26-2008, 09:35 PM
tsk tsk tsk. ah basin balik ra na sila. nagtigom pa ug kwarta. sige dawat prenda nya remate dayon.

haha ok raman pud ug di cla mamalik... kta ba ka sa sinulog cup? aw taga cebu ra ba ka anklebreaker????
di man kyu potential ilang team ato

thadzonline
06-26-2008, 10:01 PM
aw pero kung Iloilo Mang Inasals siguro ila kontra, basin sad litsonon oi

ankle breaker
06-27-2008, 09:46 PM
kinsay litsonon thadz, ang taga montaña?

thadzonline
06-27-2008, 10:17 PM
dili ang Mang Inasals lol

Mhel_Garrido
07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
2 Norby Santos
3 Marvin Yambao
4 Jeffrey Tajonera
6 JC Docto
8 Haddi Porto
9 JR Gerilla
10 Lawrence Bonus
12 Jonathan Rivera
14 Ernani Epondulan
15 Mark Benitez
16 Frederick Canlas
18 Fritz Bauzon
20 Ian Pellejera
25 Louie Genido
Coach Yong Garcia

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
1 Unik Reyes
3 Glenn Caindoy
11 Joemie Alvarez
14 Rolando Navarro
18 Jonathan Parreno
20 Emrey Ramirez
21 Larry Necesito
25 Michael Lozano
31 Peter Naron
33 Jeffrey France
37 Ronald Saracho
47 Charleston Bolias
49 Jojo Omandam
Coach Ronald Rico

Some sort of homecoming for Haddi Porto, as he used to play for La Salle-Dasma before transfering to STI in 2006.

Louie Genido is a former DLSU-D Patriot, but currently is one of the team's assistant coaches. He has been a regular fixture for every team Bambol Tolentino forms.

Joemie Alvarez is from Ateneo de Zamboanga, he put on an impressive showing when the Azul Aguilas participated in the Nike Summer League last season.

GO HADDI PORTO!!!! He is the only 6'2 player na 4'2 este Portoo

jordan
07-03-2008, 03:44 PM
wala bang line-up sa taguig at lipa teams??

Lyna
07-03-2008, 03:52 PM
meron na yun.. hanapin mo lang..

jordan
07-03-2008, 03:58 PM
talaga?? di ko nakita e... sure ka??
feel ko wla kasi dis week lang cla umpisa ng laro...

Lyna
07-03-2008, 04:31 PM
i've been reading Taguig Batang global so many times.. i couldn't remember.., bka sa pex meron..

jordan
07-03-2008, 05:39 PM
didnt notice jud. haha

ankle breaker
07-03-2008, 09:40 PM
i think it was posted in some threads. i can't rememer where and i also didn't seem to recognize some of its members.

whiplash
07-04-2008, 10:07 AM
its nice to see jerwin gaco and abby santos in the laguna line up

i would have though coach isla would field in alain musni and gester ebuen (a good pointguard)

Liga Pilipinas
07-08-2008, 08:51 PM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week Three (July 2 to 6, 2008):

CEBU NINOS
4 Richard Ian Saladaga
6 Michael Luga
7 Jerry Cavan
8 Jayford Rodriguez
9 Stephen Padilla
10 Marlon Basco
12 Danny Aying
13 Ron Capati
14 Bruce Dacia
15 JR Atablanco
16 Mark Jonas Ababon
17 Ariel Mepana
18 Rino Berame
Coach Yayoy Alcoseba

LAGUNA STALLIONS
1 Leo Losentes
5 JR Retaga
7 Alex Angeles
8 Nat Cruz
10 Jerwin Gaco
11 Marc Roldan
12 John Valderama
14 Gester Ebuen
15 Floyd Dedicatoria
19 Ricky Ricafuente
21 Abby Santos
33 Angelus Raymundo
Coach Nomar Isla

LIPA-BATANGAS BARAKOS
1 Jeff Sanders
7 Jam Alfad
10 Ariel de Castro
13 Bonbon Custodio
14 Billy Moody
15 Rommel David
17 Jay-Arr Estrada
18 Gilbert Neo
19 Al Vergara
28 Braulio Lim
34 Ismael Junio
-- Harry Habit
-- Leo Lustestica
-- Bonlex Magcawas
Coach Junel Mendiola

MISAMIS ORIENTAL METEORS
4 Jerome Paterno
5 Frank Nailon
6 Ramil Tagupa
7 Mark Apepe
8 Anthony Espiritu
9 Dexter Micutuan
10 Donald Tadena
11 Weng Farochillen
12 Eric de la Cuesta
13 Dennis Concha
14 Alano Caputolan
16 Earn Saguindel
18 Bryan Faundo
19 Alfie Grijaldo
15 Jerome Numeran (reserve)
Coach Jun Noel

PAGADIAN EXPLORERS
1 Noel Cortez
5 Rob Labagala
7 Orly Alvarado
8 Mark Yee
10 Ian Daja
11 Elbert Alberto
13 Perseus Sinco
14 Orville Salusod
15 Eric Quilo
17 Jan Villaver
22 Kenneth Sinegdas
27 Mark Kong
38 Mike Orquillas
Coach Eric Samson

PAMPANGA BUDDIES
2 Jared Dillinger
3 John Paul Alcaraz
4 Khiel Misa
5 Larry Rodriguez
8 Christian Nicdao
9 Christian Luanzon
14 Marlon Legaspi
15 Francis Mercado
18 Jemal Vizcarra
21 Allan Evangelista
27 Emmerson Oreta
28 Don Rez Villamin
41 Billy Bansil
-- Howard Flor
33 Rolof Liangco (reserve)
Coach Aric del Rosario

QUEZON RED OILERS
4 Dennis Casino
5 Junar Mendoza
6 Rhyan Panzo
9 Ian Garrido
11 Mark Magsumbol
12 Jerome Chua
15 Jorel Canizarez
17 Chico Manabat
18 Larry Oabel
21 Joseph Lingao-Lingao
24 Hafer Mondragon
25 Cris Bolado
29 Kim Macanig
35 Ramsey Williams
23 Kristian Alcala (reserve)
Coach Oliver Bunyi

TAGUIG BATANG GLOBAL
3 Jeff Bombeo
6 Boyet Bautista
7 Marvin Ortiguerra
8 Nino Marquez
9 Marco Fajardo
10 Erick Rodriguez
12 Francis de Leon
15 Mixson Ramos
16 Noy Javier
17 Mel Latoreno
18 Paul Reguera
20 Ronnie Matias
24 Lou Gatumbato
26 Ervic Vijandre
21 Rob Ripalda (reserve)
Coach Jude Roque

thadzonline
07-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Did Jerry Cavan change his jersey number? He used to wear jersey #14 in the MLKP squad

ankle breaker
07-09-2008, 10:00 PM
based on the list posted, i think he did changed his jersey #. he was listed here with #7.

Liga Pilipinas
07-15-2008, 02:47 PM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week Four (July 9 to 13, 2008):

BAGUIO VICTORY
4 Rogelio Basto
5 Arnold Gamboa
7 Erwin Sta. Maria
8 Edbert Ton
9 Jason Tiongson
10 Allan Gamboa
11 Nicho Pupos
12 Renato Carino
14 RB Mangahas
15 Reynor Lujero
16 Arnel Calimag
19 Ronnie Zagala
Coach D’jalma Arnedo

ILOCOS SUR BRAVE HEARTS
5 Gilbert Malabanan
6 Eder Saldua
8 Mario Reyes
10 Arden Guiyab
11 Roel Hugnatan
13 Marlon Kalaw
14 Ryan Ico
15 Christian Cabatu
20 Jun Balares
21 Rysal Castro
22 Jerry Prado
26 Randy Lopez
31 Rolly Basilides
34 Remington Chun
23 Tristan Codamon (reserve)
Coach Beaujing Acot

ILOILO MANG INASALS
4 Ferdinand Go
5 Francis Barcellano
7 Jojo Laborte
15 Johmel Garrido
17 Elben Leonida
19 Nestor David
21 Chito Jaime
23 Eldrin Senierez
26 John Guanco
27 Denself Sina-on
28 Henry Sencil
33 Eugene Tan
-- Ruel Balgos (reserve)
Coach Jerry Jaranilla

LIPA-BATANGAS BARAKOS
1 Jeff Sanders
7 Jam Alfad
10 Ariel de Castro
12 Harry Habit
13 Bonbon Custodio
14 Billy Moody
15 Rommel David
17 Jay-Arr Estrada
18 Gilbert Neo
19 Al Vergara
21 Leo Lustestica
28 Braulio Lim
34 Ismael Junio
-- Bonlex Magcawas
Coach Junel Mendiola

PAGADIAN EXPLORERS
1 Noel Cortez
5 Rob Labagala
7 Orly Alvarado
8 Mark Yee
10 Ian Daja
11 Elbert Alberto
12 Ata Ayuk
13 Perseus Sinco
14 Orville Salusod
15 Eric Quilo
17 Jan Villaver
22 Kenneth Sinegdas
27 Mark Kong
38 Mike Orquillas
Coach Eric Samson

TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
2 Norby Santos
3 Marvin Yambao
4 Jeffrey Tajonera
6 JC Docto
8 Haddi Porto
9 JR Gerilla
10 Lawrence Bonus
12 Jonathan Rivera
14 Ernani Epondulan
15 Mark Benitez
16 Frederick Canlas
18 Fritz Bauzon
20 Ian Pellejera
25 Louie Genido
28 Ato Morano
Coach Yong Garcia

TAGUIG BATANG GLOBAL
3 Jeff Bombeo
6 Boyet Bautista
7 Marvin Ortiguerra
8 Nino Marquez
9 Marco Fajardo
10 Erick Rodriguez
12 Francis de Leon
16 Noy Javier
17 Mel Latoreno
18 Paul Reguera
20 Ronnie Matias
21 Rob Ripalda
24 Eiven Lou Gatumbato
26 Ervic Vijandre
15 Mixson Ramos (reserve)
Coach Jude Roque

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
3 Glenn Caindoy
10 Edter Chua
11 Jay Tan
18 Jonathan Parreno
20 Tim Bascar
21 Larry Necesito
23 Rodney Depamaylo
25 Michael Lozano
31 Peter Naron
33 Jeffrey France
37 Ronald Saracho
47 Charleston Bolias
49 Jojo Omandam
Coach Ronald Rico

trigun_08
07-15-2008, 06:28 PM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week Four (July 9 to 13, 2008):

BAGUIO VICTORY
4 Rogelio Basto
5 Arnold Gamboa
7 Erwin Sta. Maria
8 Edbert Ton
9 Jason Tiongson
10 Allan Gamboa
11 Nicho Pupos
12 Renato Carino
14 RB Mangahas
15 Reynor Lujero
16 Arnel Calimag
19 Ronnie Zagala
Coach D’jalma Arnedo

ILOCOS SUR BRAVE HEARTS
5 Gilbert Malabanan
6 Eder Saldua
8 Mario Reyes
10 Arden Guiyab
11 Roel Hugnatan
13 Marlon Kalaw
14 Ryan Ico
15 Christian Cabatu
20 Jun Balares
21 Rysal Castro
22 Jerry Prado
26 Randy Lopez
31 Rolly Basilides
34 Remington Chun
Coach Beaujing Acot

ILOILO MANG INASALS
4 Ferdinand Go
5 Francis Barcellano
7 Jojo Laborte
15 Johmel Garrido
17 Elben Leonida
19 Nestor David
21 Chito Jaime
23 Eldrin Senierez
26 John Guanco
27 Denself Sina-on
28 Henry Sencil
33 Eugene Tan
-- Ruel Balgos (reserve)
Coach Jerry Jaranilla

LIPA-BATANGAS BARAKOS
1 Jeff Sanders
7 Jam Alfad
10 Ariel de Castro
12 Harry Habit
13 Bonbon Custodio
14 Billy Moody
15 Rommel David
17 Jay-Arr Estrada
18 Gilbert Neo
19 Al Vergara
21 Leo Lustestica
28 Braulio Lim
34 Ismael Junio
-- Bonlex Magcawas
Coach Junel Mendiola

PAGADIAN EXPLORERS
1 Noel Cortez
5 Rob Labagala
7 Orly Alvarado
8 Mark Yee
10 Ian Daja
11 Elbert Alberto
12 Ata Ayuk
13 Perseus Sinco
14 Orville Salusod
15 Eric Quilo
17 Jan Villaver
22 Kenneth Sinegdas
27 Mark Kong
38 Mike Orquillas
Coach Eric Samson

TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
2 Norby Santos
3 Marvin Yambao
4 Jeffrey Tajonera
6 JC Docto
8 Haddi Porto
9 JR Gerilla
10 Lawrence Bonus
12 Jonathan Rivera
14 Ernani Epondulan
15 Mark Benitez
16 Frederick Canlas
18 Fritz Bauzon
20 Ian Pellejera
25 Louie Genido
28 Ato Morano
Coach Yong Garcia

TAGUIG BATANG GLOBAL
3 Jeff Bombeo
6 Boyet Bautista
7 Marvin Ortiguerra
8 Nino Marquez
9 Marco Fajardo
10 Erick Rodriguez
12 Francis de Leon
16 Noy Javier
17 Mel Latoreno
18 Paul Reguera
20 Ronnie Matias
21 Rob Ripalda
24 Eiven Lou Gatumbato
26 Ervic Vijandre
Coach Jude Roque

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
3 Glenn Caindoy
10 Edter Chua
11 Jay Tan
18 Jonathan Parreno
20 Tim Bascar
21 Larry Necesito
23 Rodney Depamaylo
25 Michael Lozano
31 Peter Naron
33 Jeffrey France
37 Ronald Saracho
47 Charleston Bolias
49 Jojo Omandam
Coach Ronald Rico

do u have list of fil-ams playing in liga pilipinas... any news about jackson??

MykelV
07-16-2008, 05:59 PM
I heard a rumor that jojo laborte the power forward for iloilo was shot dead last week or so.. is there any truth to this rumor.

Liga Pilipinas
07-19-2008, 12:24 PM
I heard a rumor that jojo laborte the power forward for iloilo was shot dead last week or so.. is there any truth to this rumor.

THIS is not true, Jojo Laborte is alive and well and will play next week when Iloilo City takes its turn to host a Liga Pilipinas Leg.

All subsequent reaction posts to this original post have been deleted.

By Order.

THE MODERATOR

Liga Pilipinas
07-21-2008, 08:17 PM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week Five (July 16 to 20, 2008):

BAGUIO VICTORY
4 Rogelio Basto
5 Arnold Gamboa
8 Edbert Ton
9 Jason Tiongson
10 Allan Gamboa
12 Renato Carino
14 RB Mangahas
15 Reynor Lujero
17 Bryan Faundo
18 Earn Saguindel
19 Ronnie Zagala
Coach D’jalma Arnedo

CEBU NINOS
4 Richard Ian Saladaga
6 Michael Luga
7 Jerry Cavan
8 Jayford Rodriguez
9 Stephen Padilla
10 Marlon Basco
12 Danny Aying
13 Ron Capati
14 Bruce Dacia
15 Jay-R Atablanco
16 Mark Jonas Ababon
17 Ariel Mepana
18 Rino Berame
Coach Yayoy Alcoseba

ILOCOS SUR BRAVE HEARTS
5 Gilbert Malabanan
6 Eder Saldua
8 Mario Reyes
10 Arden Guiyab
11 Roel Hugnatan
12 Bryan Duay
13 Marlon Kalaw
14 Ryan Ico
15 Christian Cabatu
20 Jun Balares
21 Rysal Castro
22 Jerry Prado
26 Randy Lopez
31 Rolly Basilides
Coach Gino Manuel
Coach Tony Madarang (acting coach, 7/16 to 18)

LAGUNA STALLIONS
1 Leo Losentes
3 Mitch Tolentino
5 JR Retaga
7 Alex Angeles
10 Jerwin Gaco
11 Marc Roldan
12 John Valderama
14 Gester Ebuen
15 Floyd Dedicatoria
19 Ricky Ricafuente
20 Bernard de Guia
21 Abby Santos
22 Glen Bolocon
26 Joseph Lingao-Lingao
8 Nat Cruz (injured)
Coach Nomar Isla

MISAMIS ORIENTAL METEORS
3 Mark Moreno
4 Jerome Paterno
5 Frank Nailon
6 Ramil Tagupa
7 Nicho Pupos
9 Dexter Micutuan
10 Donald Tadena
11 Weng Farochillen
12 Eric de la Cuesta
13 Dennis Concha
14 Alano Caputolan
19 Alfie Grijaldo
20 Bernzon Franco
15 Jerome Numeran (reserve)
Coach Jun Noel

PAMPANGA BUDDIES
2 Jared Dillinger
3 John Paul Alcaraz
4 Khiel Misa
5 Larry Rodriguez
8 Christian Nicdao
9 Christian Luanzon
11 Howard Flor
14 Marlon Legaspi
15 Francis Mercado
18 Jemal Vizcarra
21 Allan Evangelista
27 Emmerson Oreta
28 Don Rez Villamin
41 Billy Bansil
33 Rolof Liangco (reserve)
Coach Aric del Rosario

QUEZON RED OILERS
5 Junar Mendoza
6 Rhyan Panzo
9 Ian Garrido
11 Mark Magsumbol
12 Jerome Chua
15 Jorel Canizarez
16 Alex Orias
17 Chico Manabat
24 Hafer Mondragon
25 Cris Bolado
29 Kim Macanig
33 Angelus Raymundo
35 Ramsey Williams
45 Jonathan Pinera
Coach Oliver Bunyi

ZAMBOANGA AMORES
3 Marvin Mercado
10 Edter Chua
11 Jay Tan
14 Junnie Navarro
18 Jonathan Parreno
19 Reynold Morales
20 Emray Ramirez
31 Peter Naron
33 Jeffrey France
47 Charleston Bolias
49 Jojo Omandam
-- Glenn Caindoy
Coach Ednie Morones

ankle breaker
07-21-2008, 10:33 PM
what happened to ronald saracho of the amores? he's not listed in their new lineup.

Liga Pilipinas
07-29-2008, 05:10 PM
HERE ARE the rosters for the participating teams in Week Six (July 23 to 27, 2008):

CEBU NINOS
4 Ian Saladaga
6 Michael Luga
7 Jerry Cavan
8 Jayford Rodriguez
9 Stephen Padilla
10 Marlon Basco
11 Mark Ababon
12 Danny Aying
13 Ron Capati
14 Bruce Dacia
15 Jay-R Atablanco
17 Ariel Mepana
18 Rino Berame
Coach Yayoy Alcoseba

ILOILO MANG INASALS
4 Ferdinand Go
5 Francis Barcellano
6 Hussein Dumot
7 Jojo Laborte
9 Joel Solis
15 Johmel Garrido
17 Elben Leonida
19 Nestor David
21 Chito Jaime
23 Eldrin Senierez
26 John Guanco
27 Denself Sina-on
28 Henry Sencil
33 Eugene Tan
8 Tex Pelopero (reserve)
Coach Jerry Jaranilla

LIPA-BATANGAS BARAKOS
1 Jeff Sanders
5 Mitchell Lodia
7 Jam Alfad
10 Ariel de Castro
12 Harry Habit
13 Bonbon Custodio
14 Billy Moody
15 Rommel David
17 Jay-Arr Estrada
18 Gilbert Neo
19 Al Vergara
21 Leo Lustestica
28 Braulio Lim
34 Ismael Junio
-- Bonlex Magcawas (reserve)
Coach Junel Mendiola

MISAMIS ORIENTAL METEORS
3 Mark Moreno
4 Jerome Paterno
5 Frank Nailon
6 Ramil Tagupa
7 Nicho Pupos
9 Dexter Micutuan
10 Donald Tadena
11 Weng Farochillen
12 Eric de la Cuesta
13 Dennis Concha
14 Alano Caputolan
15 Egay Echavez
19 Alfie Grijaldo
20 Bernzon Franco
Coach Jun Noel

PAGADIAN EXPLORERS
1 Noel Cortez
5 Rob Labagala
7 Orly Alvarado
8 Mark Yee
10 Ian Daja
11 Elbert Alberto
13 Perseus Sinco
14 Orville Salusod
15 Eric Quilo
17 Jan Villaver
18 Leo Bat-og
22 Kenneth Singedas
27 Mark Kong
38 Mike Orquillas
Coach Eric Samson

QUEZON RED OILERS
5 Junar Mendoza
6 Rhyan Panzo
9 Ian Garrido
11 Mark Magsumbol
12 Jerome Chua
15 Jorel Canizarez
16 Alex Orias
17 Chico Manabat
18 Larry Oabel
25 Cris Bolado
29 Kim Macanig
33 Angelus Raymundo
35 Ramsey Williams
45 Jonathan Pinera
24 Hafer Mondragon (injured)
Coach Oliver Bunyi

TAGAYTAY-CAVITE HEROES
3 Marvin Yambao
4 Jeffrey Tajonera
6 JC Docto
8 Haddi Porto
10 Lawrence Bonus
11 Gilbert Malabanan
12 Jonathan Rivera
14 Ernani Epondulan
15 Mark Benitez
16 Frederick Canlas
18 Fritz Bauzon
28 Ato Morano
88 Arden Guiyab
9 JR Gerilla (injured)
Coach Yong Garcia

TAGUIG BATANG GLOBAL
3 Jeff Bombeo
5 Jeremiah de Leon
6 Boyet Bautista
7 Marvin Ortiguerra
8 Nino Marquez
9 Marco Fajardo
10 Erick Rodriguez
12 Francis de Leon
16 Noy Javier
17 Mel Latoreno
18 Paul Reguera
20 Ronnie Matias
24 Eiven Lou Gatumbato
26 Ervic Vijandre
21 Rob Ripalda (reserve)
Coach Jude Roque

m_14
07-29-2008, 09:00 PM
hugnatan played with the mis or team in the tagaytay leg diba??

Liga Pilipinas
08-23-2008, 03:58 AM
HERE are the submitted 14-player rosters of the eight teams seeing action in the quarterfinal round.* No more changes can be effected henceforth.

CEBU NINOS
4 Richard Ian Saladaga
6 Jercules Tangkay
7 Jerry Cavan
8 Jayford Rodriguez
9 Stephen Padilla
10 Marlon Basco
11 Mark Jonas Ababon
12 Danilo Aying
13 Ronald Allan Capati
14 Bruce Jeffrey Dacia
15 Ronaldo Bucao
17 Ariel Mepana
18 Rino Berame
Coach Raul Alcoseba

ILOILO MANG INASALS
4 Ferdinand Go
5 Francis Barcellano
6 Hussein Dumot
7 Johrnel Laborte
9 Joel Solis
15 Johmel Garrido
17 Erwin Rommel Sta. Maria
19 Nestor David
21 Chito Jaime
23 Eldrin Senierez
27 Denself Sina-on
28 Henry Sencil
33 Eugene Tan
Coach Jerry Jaranilla

LIPA-BATANGAS BARAKOS
1 Jeffrey Tyrone Sanders
7 Nurjanjam Alfad
8 Boyet de Roxas
10 Ariel de Castro
12 Harald Habit
13 Bonifacio Custodio
14 William Moody
15 Rommel David
16 Celedon Camaso
17 Jay-Arr Estrada
18 Gilbert Neo
19 Al Vergara
28 Braulio Lim
34 Ismael Junio
Coach Roger Sia

LAGUNA STALLIONS
1 Leomer Losentes
5 Ramon Retaga
7 Alexander Angeles
8 Nathaniel Cruz
10 Jerwin Gaco
11 Marc Christian Roldan
12 John Valderama
14 Gester Ebuen
15 Floyd Dedicatoria
19 Ricky Ricafuente
20 Bernard de Guia
21 Abraham Santos
22 Glen Bolocon
26 Joseph Lingao-Lingao
Coach Nomar Isla

MISAMIS ORIENTAL METEORS
3 Mark Moreno
4 Jerome Paterno
5 Franklyn Nailon
6 Ramil Rey Tagupa
7 Nicho Robinson Pupos
9 Aaron Abril Aban
10 Donald Tadena
12 Patrick Jan Cabahug
13 Dennis Concha
14 Alano Caputolan
15 Edgar Echavez
19 Alfie Grijaldo
20 Bernzon Franco
21 Roel Hugnatan
Coach Agripino Noel

PAMPANGA BUDDIES
2 Jared Dillinger
3 John Paul Alcaraz
4 Khiel Misa
5 Larry Rodriguez
8 Christian Nicdao
10 Jonathan de Guzman
14 Marlon Legaspi
15 Francis Albert Mercado
18 Jemal Vizcarra
24 Nino Greggy Gelig
27 Emmerson Oreta
28 Don Rez Villamin
36 Gilbert Lao
41 Billy Bansil
Coach Januario del Rosario

PAGADIAN EXPLORERS
1 Noel Cortez
5 Roberts Raymond Labagala
7 Orly Alvarado
8 Mark Yee
10 Erian Daja
11 Elbert Alberto
13 Perseus Sinco
14 Orville Salusod
15 Eric Quilo
17 Jan Philip Villaver
18 Leo Genaro Bat-og
22 Kenneth Roy Singedas
27 Mark Joseph Kong
38 Brian Michael Orquillas
Coach Eric Samson

TAGUIG BATANG GLOBAL
3 John Jeffrey Bombeo
5 Jeremiah de Leon
6 Boyet Bautista
7 Marvin Ortiguerra
8 Nino Marquez
9 Marco Polo Fajardo
10 Frederick Rodriguez
12 Anthony Cuevas
17 Melchor Latoreno
18 Paul Gerard Reguera
20 Ronnie Matias
21 Jonathan Aldave
24 Eiven Lou Gatumbato
26 John Ervic Vijandre
Coach Jude Ericson Roque

amamangloy
09-01-2008, 07:13 PM
ei any insiders here pls help, i want to know if makakapaglaro ba si Bonbon Custodio bukas sa Cebu Coliseum? because i want to see him live.... pls pls pls

m_14
09-03-2008, 10:03 AM
sana next conference ma implement na talaga ang league rules na 8 homegrown players and only 2 ex pros.

ankle breaker
09-03-2008, 09:32 PM
custodio played both games in cebu.

amamangloy
09-03-2008, 10:12 PM

who won game 2?

ankle breaker
09-04-2008, 09:06 PM

who won game 2?

cebu won game 2. the score is 83-72. best player was jayford rodriguez with 17 points.