PDA

View Full Version : MVBA and Liga Pilipinas

MVBA
03-17-2008, 02:33 AM
* * *WE WOULD like to inform all the fans that your MVBA will continue to exist despite the creation of Liga Pilipinas (Pinoy Basketball Incorporated).* We will continue to stage pocket tournaments throughout the year in select areas over the Visayas and Mindanao, most likely during fiestas or during the break between Liga's two conferences.

* * *The 2008 MVBA Sinulog Cup was successfully staged last January.* We are looking forward to staging and managing similar tournaments in the coming months so see you all at the live venues.

thadzonline
03-17-2008, 10:08 AM
thats good becoz I was thinking with the creation of a national league like Liga Pilipinas, dapat may local developmental leagues and I am so hoping they would revive the Cebu Basketball Federation and similar orgs in other parts of the country

nastrans
03-29-2008, 10:25 AM
thats good becoz I was thinking with the creation of a national league like Liga Pilipinas, dapat may local developmental leagues and I am so hoping they would revive the Cebu Basketball Federation and similar orgs in other parts of the country

BTW, what happened to the Cebu Basketball Federation? I remember seeing delayed games of that tournament some years back with the likes of Hapee Sparkling Knights' Reed Juntilla and Ian Saladaga and Skygo's Baby Shaq, Neil Raneses and Ronald Bucao?

thadzonline
03-31-2008, 09:06 AM
folded up perhaps, Im hoping to see a revival