PDA

View Full Version : its been three months

ricms
03-03-2008, 09:20 PM
last december, i attended the pbl championship game between harbor and happee held in rizal memorial coliseum. it was during this game that my name was chosen as the "lucky" winner of a suzuki smash motorcycle. my son and i were very happy that day as several of my friends, officemates and my inlaws texted or called me congratulating me as they were able to watched the raffle on their televisions. even the guards in our place were extending congratulatory handshakes and asking blowouts for "winning" the raffle that day.

almost three months have now passed, yet i havent received my motorcycle. only assurance that coordination with suzuki's accounting department is still ongoing for the delivery of the motorcycle. what is irritating is that i was told that there is no definite period yet for the solution of the problem with the suzuki people ( a signatory was refusing to affix his approval for the release because of audit concerns )....

calling the office of the good commissioner,sir chino trinidad for your assistance on this... as i was told even the unit won by a pbl referee is still not yet delivered...

gameface_one
03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
^^^PM me your true name and contact info. I will relay this to the office of the commissioner. Thanks.

ricms
03-04-2008, 08:26 PM
sww

ricms
03-04-2008, 08:40 PM
sir:

gameface_one
03-04-2008, 11:29 PM
^^^ We already relayed the message to Commissioner Chino. Expect a call from the PBL. Thanks.

bchoter
03-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Mr. Saņada you might want to edit out your name from your post for your own privacy.

OT: If you've been listening ot Paquiao updates don't expect the Commissioner to give you a call as he's been giving Paquiao training updates on site

ricms
03-07-2008, 12:40 AM
OT: If you've been listening ot Paquiao updates don't expect the Commissioner to give you a call as he's been giving Paquiao training updates on site