PDA

View Full Version : UAAP TICKET SCALPERS GETTING RICHER EACH SEASON

bluefelix90
10-13-2007, 07:13 PM
its getting annoying.. imagine in the rubber match of ateneo and dlsu, i paid P 2,500 (patron actual value P 300 - P350) for each tickets that i bought (6 pcs.) a total of P 15,000.

tickets should not be sold on a bulk numbers so as to avoid scalping.

sana may season tickets.. yun advance reservation sa mga legitimate na spectators. hindi ginagawang negosyo ng iba.

just to finally end my connections with my asset, which i really regret, he got the ticket from one of the ust coaching staff na lesbian... i dont know her..... pero grabe ang presyo na binigay sa akin...

even the people around uaap are joining the scalping scam..

sana mapag aralan ng uaap ito.... on line ticketing so that this will be more transparent.....

at yun ticket eh registered to a legitimate buyer... hindi yun binibenta lang na may super marked up...

please, share us your opinion in setting up a real ticketing system for the uaap... next season mas mabenta na talaga... ang dami promising players... so definitely it will draw a lot of crowds...

flsfnoeraekadad
10-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Suggestion ko lang dapat mag-require ng ID o alumni card yung Araneta Center sa mga buying patrons para hindi ma-yari ng mga scalpers

OR

Give all the ticket allocations to the schools who will play on a certain day.

Kaso... I think they would not do that. Eh maski mga bouncer dun sa Araneta kumikita out of scalpering tickets e.

KuyaDanny
10-16-2007, 11:49 AM
I've often advocated an online auction conducted exclusively by the league. The price of tickets could go up to millions of pesos, for all I care, as long as the proceeds go to the league.

pablohoney
10-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Ano kaya ang pakay ng threadstarter? ???
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................... ;D

eightyfiver
10-16-2007, 12:30 PM
eh iisa lang naman ang lesbian sa coaching staff ng UST. So what else is new ???

bchoter
10-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Puro second hand information. Parang PEX na dito ah.

KuyaDanny
10-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Don't say bad words.

oca
10-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Naniniwala ako na walang systema na pwedeng ipatupad para matigil ang scalping. Deterent, pwede pa. Pero pag hawak na na isang individual ang ticket he can do whatever he wants at mahirap na yang i-control.

Unless, there are ordinances that will penalize scalping and IF it will be enforced, pwede pa siguro. Pero sino ba ang natakot sa enforcement ng ordinances at batas dito?

Ang sa akin lang, dahil itong usapin ay patungkol sa kaganapan sa isang collegiate league, dapat maprotektahan ang students and alumni. Lalo na ang students.

Dapat 90 percent ng tickets are diretsong ibigay sa mga paaralan, yung 10 percent ay maiwan sa ticket booth ng venues. At kung sa Araneta ang laro, all numbered seats must be allocated to the schools.

The league's main responsibility is with its members and their respective communities. The public cannot demand the same rights in availing of the tickets. Dahil segunda lang sa priority ang public, paghatian na nila ang 10percent.

Yung 90% should then be distributed equitably among the schools playing on that day. And the host school should make an effort to inform all member schools of the serial number of the tickets given to each school. Simpleng 00001-00999 lang yan. Then, bahala na bawat member school sa pagpapatupad ng systema paano ibebenta ito sa sarili nilang students and alumni.

Kung hindi ka makakuha ng ticket mula sa iyong alma mater, aba, malinaw kung sino ang pwede mong murahin at hindi yung magtatatalak ka sa isang public forum. ;D ;D ;D

At kung na-scalp ka sa ticket, at ang serial number ay yaong naka-allocate sa isang paaralan, alam mo na rin kung taga-saan ang mumurahin mo. ;D ;D ;D

bluefelix90
10-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Puro second hand information. Parang PEX na dito ah.

well you can say that its second hand... to tell you the real story about the tickets.... someone in the tigers was in charge of distributing the tickets to the players.... of course coming from the allocations given to all the schools. that person would take all the prime seats (patron, lower box) and sell it to scalpers at a crazy rate.... this has deprived the players of choiced seats.... kahit wala ng games ang tigers... ang ginagawa ng taga tigers.... eh buys tickets at face value rate and sell it again to scalpers......

im sure you are very much attached to the tigers.. kaya parang denial stage ka that someone inside have been doing this for some time and even conspire with the one you worship... i can pm this to you if you want...

pablohoney
10-27-2007, 05:58 PM
@bluefelix: I thought of something better...
Let's go to IPEA and confront this suspect of yours.
So we could hear their side of the story.

Ano, call? ;D

bluefelix90
10-27-2007, 06:05 PM

Ano, call? ;D

sounds cool.. but no thanks... its up to the ust admin to clean their ranks...

pablohoney
10-27-2007, 06:17 PM

Ano, call? ;D

sounds cool.. but no thanks... its up to the ust admin to clean their ranks...

Just as I expected. ;)