PDA

View Full Version : PBL Selects Gameface.ph as its Official Media Portal

gameface_one
10-09-2007, 10:42 PM
This is to announce that the PBL has just selected Gameface.ph as its Official Media Portal for its coming season.

As its Official Media Portal, Gameface.ph shall develop, maintain, and host the PBL website, www.mypbl.com. Gameface.ph shall likewise provide the media forum for everybody who wants to discuss and inquire about the league.

Dark Knight
10-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Congratulations to the Administrators, Moderators and evryone here on this site. I know that this is the best site for local amateur basketball tournaments.

I hope the UAAP will do the same. :)

oca
10-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Congratulations to the Administrators, Moderators and evryone here on this site. I know that this is the best site for local amateur basketball tournaments.

I hope the UAAP will do the same. :)

With the way the UAAP Board has been pilloried here, brutal yet intelligent* ;D, mukhang malabo. ;D ;D

Congratulations sa lahat ng bumubuo ng gameface!

Jeep
10-10-2007, 02:00 PM
congrats to the people behind gameface! it's good to know our burgeoning online community is finally getting the recognition it deserves.

mabuhay kayo! :)

batangueño
10-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Congratulations to the Gameface team. :)

greenarcher
10-12-2007, 11:20 PM
its been a while since new news has been posted in mypbl.com....

tsaka sana mas marami (and mas malaki) na yun mga photos...

gameface_one
10-12-2007, 11:31 PM
The new website will have a new look and feel but of course it will still retain some of its old content.

We are rushing it to be up before the new season starts.

gameface_one
10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
The new Philippine Basketball League website is now up. Pls access www.mypbl.com. We would appreciate your comments since it is only 90% complete.

We can still improve on it. Thanks.