PDA

View Full Version : The offseason

flsfnoeraekadad
10-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Dito natin pag-usapan ang recruits, offseason leagues and offseason team matters ng DLSU Green Archers.

What's next for them? The Collegiate Champions League, diba?

batangueño
10-08-2007, 02:03 AM
flsfnoeraekadad, I guess the CCL will be the first of the many off-season competitions that the Archers will be participating into. We'll see how our boys will fare against the NCAA Champions, the San Beda Red Lions.

Hello nga pala kina mighty_lion, lekiboy, toti_mendiola at iba pang mga kaibigan natin sa Mendiola. ;D

We're back. We're one. We're the 2007 UAAP Men's Basketball Champions. WE ARE LA SALLE.

ANIMO LA SALLE!

flsfnoeraekadad
10-08-2007, 05:44 AM
I hope we join. Let's bag this offseason crown so we can go the full route.

Filoil, NSL, UAAP and then CCL.

mighty_lion
10-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Congrats sa inyo ulit. Good luck sa CCL. Sana nga SBC-DLSU sa dulo. Medyo lugi nga lang kami kasi wala na si Jamal. Pero tingin ko UE magchachampion dito sa CCL.

easter
10-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Wag na antayin CCL! SBC vs DLSU na! NCAA vs UAAP champion special! Ganda nyan one game trophy!

bigfreeze_bibby
10-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah I think UE will be out for a vengeance to redeem lost pride in CCL. Anyone who knows the schedule for this one?

LION
10-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah I think UE will be out for a vengeance to redeem lost pride in CCL.* Anyone who knows the schedule for this one?

If the UAAP finals is DLSU territory, the off-season leagues is UE terrain. And JRU too. ;D

Fried Green Tomato
10-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I don't know about the CCL but since our boys played 19 games (i think same number of games we had in 2004) this season and most of them were hard-fought games, a very long vacation is in the horizon.

Nobody's talking about the CCL yet and expect the whole month of october reserved for different victory parties in honor of the Green Archers... in short, PARTY TIME!

flsfnoeraekadad
10-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Don't we have a second team in hand or a training pool to compete in the CCL in case they decide to party all month (maybe 2 months) long?

oca
10-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Don't we have a second team in hand or a training pool to compete in the CCL in case they decide to party all month (maybe 2 months) long?

Sa pagkakaalam ko, per CCL rules, when you are invited and you accept, your line up must be the same as the one you fielded in your home league. Replacements are not even allowed for any player who cannot play regardless of reason.

Fried Green Tomato
10-08-2007, 05:35 PM
As far as i know, we have 3 players practising with the team; bagatsing, guiao & liwarg. I don't know if you could consider the 3 as team b, kulang pa ng 2 to make a 1st 5... puro guard pa yan.

nnr_lexer
10-08-2007, 09:15 PM
TY Tang and CHolo Villanueva are graduating. Will JV Casio come back for a a final stint? Who are DLSU's possible recruits aside from Joshua Webb? How about Buenafe and Bringas of SSC?

flsfnoeraekadad
10-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Well if you listened to Green Archer Radio, 50-50 daw ang Archers for the Champions League

bigfreeze_bibby
10-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Buenafe is already a lock for Ateneo. Medyo malabo na yan. I am not sure on Bringas but if we talking of the "older" Bringas, wala rin akong balita dyan. The "younger" one (damn, I can't even believe I am saying this haha) still has one more playing year for the Staglets. Siya na main man dun next year.

batangueño
10-09-2007, 11:20 AM
bigfreeze_bibby, ang sabi sa ibang threads dito ay nasa Baste pa daw yung older Bringas (Anthony) pero hindi na daw pwedeng maglaro sa NCAA dahil sa age while the younger Bringas (Arvie) is still a junior. With the departure of Ryan Buenafe to Katipunan, Arvie Bringas will be the man for the Staglets next year. :)

mighty_lion
10-09-2007, 01:00 PM
bigfreeze_bibby, ang sabi sa ibang threads dito ay nasa Baste pa daw yung older Bringas (Anthony) pero hindi na daw pwedeng maglaro sa NCAA dahil sa age while the younger Bringas (Arvie) is still a junior. With the departure of Ryan Buenafe to Katipunan, Arvie Bringas will be the man for the Staglets next year. :)

Pacorrect na lang kung mali ako. Overage na si Arvie Bringas para maglaro sa NCAA Juniors next year.

batangueño
10-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Teka mighty_lion pero hindi ba si Anthony yung overaged na? Ilang taon na ba si Arvie? ???

bigfreeze_bibby
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Si Anthony yung overage na sa NCAA juniors. Sa case ni Arvie, hindi ko alam kung overage na din siya next year sa NCAA juniors.

shyboy
10-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Saka na yung CCL. Kahit ako pagod pa with all of the games. We had 3 DLSU-ADMU and 2 DLSU-UE games in a span of 3 weeks. Finding and lining up for tickets for 2-3 hours every 3-4 days is damn tiring!

batangueño
10-10-2007, 01:27 PM
shyboy, may UAAP-NCAA Bantay Bata All-Star Games pa sa Sabado. We might as well see some of the Archers, Junior Archers and Greenies strut their stuff there. ;D