PDA

View Full Version : FEU Tamaraws roster for Season 71

paul_tamaraws
10-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Here's my possible team roster for FEU next season in spite the core remains intact and with the addition of some players from Team B:

Barroca
Baracael
Kave
Fernandez
Adolfo
Sanga
Cawaling
Knuttel
Alisbo
Cervantes
Ramos
Tanuan
Cabagnot
Abaring
plus some player/s from Team B

Dark Knight
10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
since we will have a maximum of 15 players, bring in Paguia.

Adolfo, i want you out!!! ;D

mighty_lion
10-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Kobe rocks! ;D

paul_tamaraws
10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
hey mighty_lion, anung pangalan nung 6'9 na fil-chinese player for FEU Team B na maglalaro together with Kave next year?

mighty_lion
10-07-2007, 07:14 PM
hey mighty_lion, anung pangalan nung 6'9 na fil-chinese player for FEU Team B na maglalaro together with Kave next year?

Hindi ko yata alam yang 6'9. Emeka is 6'7 and the tallest player na nakita ko kahapon from FEU is an inch or two shorter kay Emeka. If he is that fil-chinese guy hindi ko rin alam yong pangalan. ;D Pasensya na. Si Kave at Pipo lang ang kilala ko. That #10 PG was also good. Ang tangkad. Ala-Jonas in the making.

paul_tamaraws
10-07-2007, 07:21 PM

Hindi ko yata alam yang 6'9. Emeka is 6'7 and the tallest player na nakita ko kahapon from FEU is an inch or two shorter kay Emeka. If he is that fil-chinese guy hindi ko rin alam yong pangalan.* ;D Pasensya na. Si Kave at Pipo lang ang kilala ko. That #10 PG was also good. Ang tangkad. Ala-Jonas in the making.

ah, di bale makikilala ko rin siya pag nag-laro na ang FEU sa mga off-season tournaments like Filoil, HAIL at NSL...

Leeanna20
10-09-2007, 06:35 PM
kelan po open try out??

Schortsanitis
10-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Wrong post.

LION
10-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Who are the Team B players wearing jerseys number 10 (PG), 11 and 17. They should be included in FEU's UAAP team, in addition to Kave and Pipo.

gfy
10-11-2007, 09:52 AM
#10 is Garcia. He might replace Alisbo. #11 is Mangahas, RB's younger brother. He has improved a lot. And #17 is Aguiluz - he's ready as center or pf. Pipo will be eligible in 2009 yet.

LION
10-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Thanks gfy.

paul_tamaraws
10-11-2007, 11:15 AM
it's still a mystery for me kung sino yung 6'9 na center na naglalaro sa FEU...

ross
10-11-2007, 11:55 PM
#10 is Garcia. He might replace Alisbo. #11 is Mangahas, RB's younger brother. He has improved a lot. And #17 is Aguiluz - he's ready as center or pf. Pipo will be eligible in 2009 yet.
where is alisbo going? thnx

gfy
10-12-2007, 06:33 AM
^Just my opinion because they have Barroca and Knuttel. Garcia is really good as LION mentioned earlier.

Schortsanitis
10-12-2007, 01:41 PM
^Just my opinion because they have Barroca and Knuttel. Garcia is really good as LION mentioned earlier.

That guy can play. 'Payat lang,' but other than that, looks like a pretty solid player. Don't know about his consistency, though, since I saw only 1 game.

Hooplover
10-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Are Garcia and Aguiluz from FERN?or they are also transferees from where?

gfy
10-13-2007, 06:17 AM
^They're transferees. Don't know from where. Mangahas is from FERN. Anthony Paulino (if he doesn't join his brother in UP) is a prospect together with the 6'6" guy from Horacio Lim's team B jrs.

Hooplover
10-13-2007, 01:39 PM
^They're transferees. Don't know from where. Mangahas is from FERN. Anthony Paulino (if he doesn't join his brother in UP) is a prospect together with the 6'6" guy from Horacio Lim's team B jrs.
Thanks for the info, GFY!

Dark Knight
11-07-2007, 12:22 PM
According to my colleague at FEU, sure na si Kave na maglalaro next season. May isa raw sa current roster na matatangal.

Sino kaya?

tamarawz_14
11-07-2007, 01:55 PM
^^^^i hope sila cabagnot,tanuan,reyes,alisbo ung mga matatangal...

wantok007
11-07-2007, 02:49 PM
According to my colleague at FEU, sure na si Kave na maglalaro next season. May isa raw sa current roster na matatangal.

Sino kaya?

Based on very reliable source, I agree with Dark Night, tuloy na si Kave for next season. Interesting! sino kaya ang papalitan?

Dark Knight
11-07-2007, 09:57 PM

Sino kaya?

Based on very reliable source, I agree with Dark Night, tuloy na si Kave for next season. Interesting! sino kaya ang papalitan?

I think Kave will replace the position vacated by Gerilla.

Yug isa namang papalitan, sana si Arthur Reyes or Adolfo na lang for Mangahas.

marmand
04-06-2008, 11:40 PM

Sino kaya?

I think Kave will replace the position vacated by Gerilla.

Yug isa namang papalitan, sana si Arthur Reyes or Adolfo na lang for Mangahas.

Wish granted, Arthur Reyes will be replaced.

Joescoundrel
04-07-2008, 12:58 PM

The three mentioned above by GFY should be joined by twins Yenz Knuttel and Andy Barroca, Mac Baracael, JR Cawaling, Paul Sanga, Sani Abaring and - if he is still eligible - Reil Cervantes. Kave should also be assured a slot.

That makes 11 players, good enough for a deep regular rotation. I think Paulino will still have to fight for his slot at present, which makes this summer critical for him.

marmand
04-07-2008, 02:03 PM
^ Cervantes will play for the Tams this season.

marmand
04-09-2008, 10:39 PM
The Nike Summer League starts this sat. If you want to get a glimpse of the Team A of FEU, they will be playing against Lyceum at 1 PM at the FEU Gym.

Dark Knight
04-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks coach!! Libre naman ang entrance no? specially alumni? ;D

ross
04-10-2008, 02:09 PM
si cabagnot anjan pa ba? hope he makes good this season. go tamz!!!

marmand
04-10-2008, 04:39 PM
He is still there pero not yet sure if he will make the final cut. 18-19 players pa yata ang team A. They have to narrow it down to the 15 player team line up of the UAAP.

marmand
04-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks coach!! Libre naman ang entrance no? specially alumni? ;D

Libre para sa lahat. ;D

Joescoundrel
04-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Two new guys named Romero and Macanas were on the FEU team that beat the shit out of Lyceum Calamba yesterday, both are around 6'2" and seem to be utility players doing duty mostly as defensive 3's.

Robert Kave of New Guinea and Pipo Nuondoo of Cameroon saw action and seemed to be on the business side of 6'5" and were both athletic, strong and swift. Both however also seemed to be still feeling their way around the game. Kave is even more raw than Hans Thiele of UE when Thiele was just an FMC player. Nuondoo plays like a smaller Sam Ekwe but also seems to have better touch with the ball than Ekwe at the same learning stage.

All of the other usual suspects were there: Cervantes, Cawaling, Baracael, Fernandez, Alisbo, Barroca, Knuttel, Adolfo, Ramos, Tanuan.

Paul Sanga is still recuperating from his ACL injury.

Sani Abaring was in summer class.

marmand
04-13-2008, 09:59 AM
They hope that Sanga can see his first action by May and get himself in game shape by July.

ross
04-14-2008, 11:37 AM
was cabagnot around?

marmand
04-14-2008, 12:07 PM
He is still playing and is part of the 18 to 19 player pool that will be narrowed to 15 for the UAAP.

tamarawz_14
04-14-2008, 07:29 PM
i hope rafael mangahas will be included this comig UAAP wars.. mangahas is the bright prospect from our team B

Joescoundrel
04-14-2008, 07:37 PM
was cabagnot around?

This could be Cabagnot's year if he makes his shots more consistently and improves on his on-ball defense. He is effective as a trap man but plays too matador on his own. His shot comes and goes and he may want to spend more time shooting rather than hitting the weights.

Mhel_Garrido
04-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Sino ang mga FEU Players na ito? Are they on the Team A na?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z155/mhelpogi/IMG_1301.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z155/mhelpogi/IMG_1248.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z155/mhelpogi/IMG_1148.jpg

Dark Knight
04-14-2008, 10:03 PM
I can only name the last pic. Thats Pipo Noonduo from Cameroon.

The first two, maybe sir Joescoundrel can provide us the name.

Mhel_Garrido
04-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks Dark Knight
If that is Pipo,
then is the dark guy wearing jersey # 25 KAVE?
can we assume that?

Joescoundrel
04-15-2008, 08:51 AM
^ The foreigner in the first pic is Robert Kave form Papua New Guinea, Mhel. And yes, the more burly looking one is Pipo Nuondoo from Cameroon. Those two Pinoys are most probably Macanas and Romero, new guys elevated from FEU's Team B, bale nasa Team A na sila for the Nike.

The_Big_Cat
04-15-2008, 11:24 AM
This is why I rate FEU ahead of Ateneo. But behind UST and La Salle. I love their make-up this year.

These are my top 3 for the UAAP this season:
1. UST
2. La Salle
3. FEU

batangueño
04-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Talagang nabwisit na si Señor Anton na wala ang team niya sa Final Four ng UAAP men's basketball competitions for the last two years, ano? ;D

bchoter
04-15-2008, 12:18 PM
^ DLSU is not no. 1?

At this point I would rank FEU tied with ADMU at # 3 behind DLSU (#1) and UE (#2).

lekiboy
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM
bchoter,
i have not seen the other UAAP teams except for ADMU, NU, DLSU and FEU but if the rest will field their same team just like last year, FEU will be the strongest.... MALAKAS at MABILIS...you have to watch these guys play.

FEU ako pupusta this UAAP season. :)

The_Big_Cat
04-15-2008, 02:51 PM
^ DLSU is not no. 1?

At this point I would rank FEU tied with ADMU at # 3 behind DLSU (#1) and UE (#2).

Easily, UST and DLSU has the more complete lineup from the PG, SG,SF,PF and Center. Kumpleto sila and the bench, they have more depth in the bench (UST & DLSU).

But I like UST more because mga beterano na. The composition of the team are intact from the 2006 champion team. La Salle has the better tactician pero marami silang mga bata.

I am predicting na ang mag champion sa UAAP this coming season ay manggagaling either sa UST or DLSU.

I picked FEU above ADMU because of their young sophomores. Mga rookies sila last season pero mga beterano na yan. Gusto ko yung make-up ng team. You have to give credit to Mark Molina three years ago on how he built this team.

Before the start of the 2007 UAAP season, Molina said that similar itong team sa team nila Arwind at Denok. Molina predicted that Cawaling will be the ROY and he was right.

marmand
04-15-2008, 03:04 PM
bchoter,
i have not seen the other UAAP teams except for ADMU, NU, DLSU and FEU but if the rest will field their same team just like last year, FEU will be the strongest.... MALAKAS at MABILIS...you have to watch these guys play.

FEU ako pupusta this UAAP season. :)

I agree with you. Throw in chemistry and experience gained from season 70.

Joescoundrel
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
FEU may have it all athletically especially with Kave and Nuondoo, but then again so did UE last season and look where that got them even after a 14-0 elims sweep.

I believe pointguard is where FEU is still deficient. By deficient I do not mean weak, simply not strong enough to compete with UST who has a fifth-year pointguard in Japs Cuan and the likes of JV Casio and - nabanggit na rin lang ang UE - Marcy Arellano. Mark Barroca and Yenz Knuttel just aren't in the same high level as these other UAAP pointguards.

That means Benedict Fernandez and Jonjon Alisbo will be carrying a part of the pointguard load, something these two are not altogether looking forward to. Fernandez can play the point, but he is not a fulltime pointguard and not some one you want running the offense when the game is on the line. Unfortunately the Tamaraws do not seem to have any one right now who can. JR Cawaling seems to be the next best thing they have as a point forward type, although Cawaling will be more scorer than passer this season. Maybe when the offense breaks down he and Mac Baracael can work out a two-man game or a triangle with Aldrech Ramos or Reil Cervantes.

Their best bet is still to try to overwhelm opponents early with their advantages in size, strength and athleticism, try to bust out early and build a big lead quickly then hold it as best they can. Because if they have to get into a war of attrition against the more intelligent or better-coached teams like Ateneo or Lasalle their so-so pointguard play will be the death of them.

batangueño
04-16-2008, 09:23 AM
Saw Kave practicing at the FEU Gym earlier today (since the UE vs UP NSL game seems to have not pushed through). Seems like a very athletic and very lean guy. I do not have that much of an idea about this guy's basketball but he sure looks to be a gem for the team of Señor Anton.

The_Big_Cat
04-16-2008, 10:13 AM
I still like the Tamaraws. They are the "sleeper" in this upcoming UAAP season.

batangueño
04-16-2008, 10:26 AM

Definitely. ;)

However, if I were to be asked, I would rate the Tamaraws after the La Salle Green Archers but above the Ateneo Blue Eagles this season. Señor Anton definitely has what it takes this seasons after being frustrated for the last two seasons. ;D

The_Big_Cat
04-16-2008, 10:41 AM

Definitely. ;)

However, if I were to be asked, I would rate the Tamaraws after the La Salle Green Archers but above the Ateneo Blue Eagles this season. Señor Anton definitely has what it takes this seasons after being frustrated for the last two seasons. ;D

My picks:
1. UST
2. DLSU
3. FEU
4. ADMU

Next year maraming mawawala sa UST (Cuan, Espiritu, Taylor, Canlas, Allera) ??? at La Salle (Casio, Maierhoffer, Cua, Walsham). ???
So expect FEU, ADMU and probably UP as contenders next year.

batangueño
04-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Kabayang The_Big_Cat, kung ngayon pa lang ay parang matibay na ang bid ng FEU for a comeback in Season 71 with the entry of Señor Anton's import, Kave, plus some of their local recruits, what more in Season 72 when Noonduo enters the equation. This season, FEU seems to be stronger than UST despite the presence of the JJ tandem (Japs Cuan and Jervy Cruz) and the tall and athletic 4's (Mirza, Canlas) in España given the material that Señor Anton has in preparation for Season 71.

My picks:

1. DLSU (benefit of the defending champs + good basketball program under Coach Franz)
2. FEU
3. ADMU
4. UST/UE/UP (if things will improve in Diliman)/Adamson (if the comebacks of Coach Leo Austria and Mark Agustin can make things improve there)

The_Big_Cat
04-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Kabayang The_Big_Cat, kung ngayon pa lang ay parang matibay na ang bid ng FEU for a comeback in Season 71 with the entry of Señor Anton's import, Kave, plus some of their local recruits, what more in Season 72 when Noonduo enters the equation. This season, FEU seems to be stronger than UST despite the presence of the JJ tandem (Japs Cuan and Jervy Cruz) and the tall and athletic 4's (Mirza, Canlas) in España given the material that Señor Anton has in preparation for Season 71.

My picks:

1. DLSU (benefit of the defending champs + good basketball program under Coach Franz)
2. FEU
3. ADMU
4. UST/UE/UP (if things will improve in Diliman)/Adamson (if the comebacks of Coach Leo Austria and Mark Agustin can make things improve there)

Good picks. :)
The reason I chose UST above DLSU and FEU is because UST's guys are now seasoned veterans.
I expect FEU to be a serious contender next season. Ayan ang timetable nila sa FEU with Mark Molina. Molina even made a bold prediction last 2007 that 5 or 6 players from this roster will soon be playing in the PBA. That's how high their expectation is sa mga batang ito.

batangueño
04-16-2008, 11:09 AM
Kabayang The_Big_Cat, Mark Molina or even Señor Anton can be that bold in making such a declaration because FEU has a proven basketball program that can make any player wearing the Tamaraw jersey a potential recruit for the PBA. Given the frustrations of Seasons 69 and 70, I expect Anton and Mark to earmark Season 71 as FEU's bid to make a comeback in the UAAP elite.

It seems to me though that the programs of FEU and UST seem to be running parallel to each other. Both teams have almost the same types of players- tall and athletic big men who can be strong underneath the basket and, at the same time, have decent shooting from even the outside. Ewan ko kung tama ako but that is just my opinion. :)

The_Big_Cat
04-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Kabayang The_Big_Cat, Mark Molina or even Señor Anton can be that bold in making such a declaration because FEU has a proven basketball program that can make any player wearing the Tamaraw jersey a potential recruit for the PBA. Given the frustrations of Seasons 69 and 70, I expect Anton and Mark to earmark Season 71 as FEU's bid to make a comeback in the UAAP elite.

It seems to me though that the programs of FEU and UST seem to be running parallel to each other. Both teams have almost the same types of players- tall and athletic big men who can be strong underneath the basket and, at the same time, have decent shooting from even the outside. Ewan ko kung tama ako but that is just my opinion. :)

Good analysis.
Medyo lamang lang ng kaunti ang FEU with regards sa recruitment. Especially from the provinces. Now they even have a pair of 6'6" who are part of our RP Youth Team.

bchoter
04-16-2008, 12:27 PM
^ UST could have had a pair of tall Youth campaigners kung hindi pinaghatian ng magkapatid. Ooops... pag 'tsimis thread' yata ito.

Dark Knight
04-16-2008, 03:51 PM
http://nikebasketball.com.ph/nsl2007/nike/general/images/gallery/NSL2K8Open40.JPG

Whos no. 8?

nastrans
04-16-2008, 08:18 PM
#8 is Mark Romero

Sam Miguel
04-17-2008, 09:03 AM
^ Romero. Solid if unspectacular utility player who can do duty at the 3 and 2 spots to spell stars and starters. Stands around 6-foot-3.

Joescoundrel
04-18-2008, 12:03 AM
I think unti-unting nagiging magkahawig sina Knuttel and Barroca, probably because they hang out so often... ;D

Dark Knight
04-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Akalain mo, umitim si Knuttel.......at naging mestiso si Barocca? :P

The_Big_Cat
04-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Akalain mo, umitim si Knuttel.......at naging mestiso si Barocca? :P

Parang si Nicholas Cage at John Travolta sa movie FACE-OFF. ;D

stonecold316
04-20-2008, 04:30 AM
FEU will be the team to beat this year.

stonecold316

wantok007
04-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Musta performance ng mga rookies sa FIL OIL game FEU v NU?

Dark Knight
04-24-2008, 04:30 PM
Kave and Pipo scored 2 points apiece against JRU.

Joescoundrel
04-29-2008, 12:58 AM
Coach Glenn Capacio relied on unassuming guards Jon Alisbo, Mark Barroca and Yenz Knuttel to bring FEU to a 61-54 pull-away win over Ateneo in the Fil-Oil today. Alisbo made the key baskets in the end game to pull FEU away from a close 54-50 count with plenty of help from Barroca and Knuttel. FEU's athletic frontline found the going tough against the equally tall timber of Ateneo. Foreigner rookies Robert Kave and Pipo Nuondoo looked a bit out of synch although Nuondoo had a key layup and a couple of big rebounds in the last 1:30 to help preserve the FEU lead.

King_stag
04-29-2008, 04:14 PM
-Barroca is a steady ball handler. doesnt commit too many mistakes.
-I like alisbo's set shot, his high arching shot is quite effective.
-ramos is an athletic wiry forward that has a soft touch, it wouldnt hurt if he gains a few more lbs.

The_Big_Cat
04-29-2008, 04:18 PM
-Barroca is a steady ball handler. doesnt commit too many mistakes.

Just like Miranda. Come to think of it, they almost play the same way.

King_stag
04-29-2008, 04:21 PM
and their shooting mechanics is similar :D

The_Big_Cat
04-29-2008, 04:56 PM

Medyo magka mukha sila in some TV angles. Mas lamang siguro ng ilang paligo si Denok. ;D

marmand
04-29-2008, 05:18 PM

Medyo magka mukha sila in some TV angles. Mas lamang siguro ng ilang paligo si Denok. ;D

Magagalit si Denok niyan. ;D

King_stag
04-29-2008, 09:45 PM
They both look like a tamaraw. hehe i mean they are proud tams! ;D

The_Big_Cat
04-30-2008, 02:00 PM

Yes. But at least I got my observations and analysis right when I said FEU is better than ADMU
but below UST and DLSU.
Si Baroca parang magka-hawig sila ni Melegrito ng Letran?? Parehong pogi. ;D

marmand
04-30-2008, 02:15 PM

Yes. But at least I got my observations and analysis right when I said FEU is better than ADMU
but below UST and DLSU.
Si Baroca parang magka-hawig sila ni Melegrito ng Letran?? Parehong pogi. ;D

Base on the depth of the team, FEU should be considered the favorites in the UAAP.

King_stag
04-30-2008, 02:25 PM
and their shooting mechanics is similar* :D

but below UST and DLSU.
Si Baroca parang magka-hawig sila ni Melegrito ng Letran?? Parehong pogi.* ;D

U mean kokak.. kojak melegrito pala. ;D they both use mr.clean when taking a bath aun kutis b****. Sorry, i cant help it, i just hate melegrito's antics.

-about their depth, yes i admire FEU's versatility. These guys can play multiple positions

marmand
04-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Come July, ( maybe earlier ) the Tams will have another shooter in their fold. Paul Sanga.

The_Big_Cat
04-30-2008, 03:40 PM
I know Fernandez will be on his final year this season.

Can someone very this:
Adolfo - final year din?? ???
Baracael - 1 year left?? ???

Thanks in advance.

marmand
04-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Baracael is on his last year.

Dark Knight
04-30-2008, 05:14 PM
If im not mistaken, Adolfo's rookie year is 2004. That makes hima 5th year this coming season.

Baracael meanwhile is on his 4th year.

I could be wrong.

bchoter
04-30-2008, 06:56 PM
I think he played at least 2 years with Team B. If he was a true freshman when he joined FEU then he still has 2 years, including this upcoming season, before the 7-years-out-of-HS will exhaust his eligibility (2 years in team b + 2 UAAP playing years + this upcoming season + season 72)

The_Big_Cat
04-30-2008, 07:13 PM
I remember definitely Fernandez from the 2004 Finals where he used to guard Cardona.

Adolfo and Baracael, I'm not quite sure about their remaining eligibility. ???

marmand
05-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Fernandez, Baracael and Adolfo are all in their final year. Cabagnot if he makes the team is also on his final year.

Dark Knight
05-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Just wanna share the following pictures courtesy of Ian of FEUAdvocate.com. These pictures were taken during FEU's game against ADMU at the FilOil Flying V Cup.

PIPO NOONDUO
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/Pipo1.jpg

JOHN ALISBO
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/Alisbo1.jpg

BENEDICT FERNANDEZ
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/Fernandez1.jpg

In Huddle KNUTTEL, FERNANDEZ, CABAGNOT, NOONDUO, CERVANTES
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/Huddle1.jpg

ALDRECH RAMOS
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/Ramos1.jpg

Joescoundrel
05-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Great great great pics Dark Knight. If your source does not mind just keep posting them.

blueatheart
05-02-2008, 08:29 PM
is pipo going to play in 71?

marmand
05-02-2008, 10:15 PM
^ No.

Dark Knight
05-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Great great great pics Dark Knight. If your source does not mind just keep posting them.

I always asks for permission and my source allowed me so there you go. ;)

Dark Knight
05-04-2008, 10:09 AM
http://images.ianevasco.multiply.com/image/7/photos/31/500x500/1/Adolfo1.jpg?et=Hi63bCp2gFlJn076v3i0rQ&nmid=93987806

ADOLFO

http://images.ianevasco.multiply.com/image/5/photos/31/500x500/3/Alisbo3.jpg?et=JJw1knSPATY2NgxHXe1Z8Q&nmid=93987806

ALISBO

http://images.ianevasco.multiply.com/image/5/photos/31/500x500/4/Barroca.jpg?et=IPMV151vjndexVMBUd6i0g&nmid=93987806\

CERVANTES

http://images.ianevasco.multiply.com/image/5/photos/31/500x500/8/Kave1.jpg?et=jbQGfdRLPwm20Mztuzt%2Baw&nmid=93987806

KAVE

http://images.ianevasco.multiply.com/image/5/photos/31/500x500/13/Coaches1.JPG?et=cZRQS8b8HD1cHzi2ooyXYg&nmid=93987806

COACHING STAFF

Joescoundrel
05-04-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm getting confused with Kave and Nuondoo. When last I spoke to Mark Molina in FEU Gym during a Nike game day he said BOTH Kave and Nuondoo will be lined up for UAAP Season 71. And yet I am quite sure Nuondoo has at least one more year to sit out.

So what's the REAL score? FEU's athletics director says he's good to go, while simple arithmetic says he is not... ???

Dark Knight
05-04-2008, 11:23 AM
I bumped into Bert Flores last March at SM Marilao (free plugging). His wife owns an optical shop there at the second floor.

He specifically told me that only Kave will play this season 71. Noonduo at 72. Maybe Montinola made some hocus pocus again for Noonduo. ;D

The_Big_Cat
05-04-2008, 12:55 PM
^Maybe, they have made an ammendment in the rulebook on the residency of foreign students? ???
Perhaps, we should take the word of the FEU Athletics Director Mark Molina.

marmand
05-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Most of the coaching staff and personnel said Pipo will play in Season 72 pa.

wantok007
05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Kave and Pipo scored 2 points apiece against JRU.

Kave was told to concentrate on defense than offense. kaya mapapansin mabilis bumaba sa depensa.

The_Big_Cat
05-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Kave was told to concentrate on defense than offense. kaya mapapansin mabilis bumaba sa depensa.

He doesn't really have to score for the Tamaraws. They have so many weapons on this squad. All they need from him is his presence in the painted area (defense & rebounding).

Dark Knight
05-07-2008, 08:33 AM
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5376/0424csbfeu14fk3.jpg

PIPO!!!!!!!

The_Big_Cat
05-07-2008, 12:22 PM
^A Samuel Dalembert look-alike. Without the mohawk.

marmand
05-07-2008, 01:00 PM
^ He looks like Carl Landry of the Rockets. :)

christian
05-07-2008, 09:43 PM
^ He looks like Carl Landry of the Rockets. :)

Medyo hawig din nya yung foreigner-student ng JRU.

Schortsanitis
05-08-2008, 09:50 AM
What happened to Pippo's bright, multi-colored headband?

Dark Knight
05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
I dunno where to put this

FEU vs UE in the NSL

(courtesy of Ian of FEUadvoacate.com)

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/CSC_0355.jpg

Cawaling

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/CSC_0342.jpg

Knuttel

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/CSC_0328.jpg

Noonduo

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/CSC_0364.jpg

Baracael

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/DSC_0322.jpg

Alisbo, Best Player of the Game

Dark Knight
06-04-2008, 08:08 PM
FilOil Flying V FEU vs UE. FEU won -84-82

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/DSC_0111.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/DSC_0108.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i257/ianski_31/CSC_0241.jpg

Thanks to IAN fof FEUtambayan.com

gfy
06-05-2008, 11:18 AM
FEU is very dangerous when their shooters, and there are many. are connecting. It would be interesting to know how many treys they made in the game against UE. Sanga played for a few minutes and he made two treys.

mighty_lion
06-05-2008, 11:53 AM
^ Ive seen enough FEU games this summer and I agree with that observation. However I think that could aslo be thier albatross. They dont have enough slashers or guys who can "consistently" penetrate inside. Most of thier inside incursions are based on cutting plays pero sobrang bihira.

One thing I admire about them is how they control thier interior lately. Dont be surprised if FEU will lead the UAAP in terms of rebounding and blocked shots this season. Its not just because of thier height but how they seal thier interior.

oca
06-06-2008, 10:50 AM
^ Ive seen enough FEU games this summer and I agree with that observation. However I think that could aslo be thier albatross. They dont have enough slashers or guys who can "consistently" penetrate inside. Most of thier inside incursions are based on cutting plays pero sobrang bihira.

One thing I admire about them is how they control thier interior lately. Dont be surprised if FEU will lead the UAAP in terms of rebounding and blocked shots this season. Its not just because of thier height but how they seal thier interior.

ABUDA!

stonecold316
06-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Mag champion kaya ngayon sila? Anyway, malakas talaga FEU this year. katakot kalaban.

stonecold316

The_Big_Cat
06-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Mag champion kaya ngayon sila? Anyway, malakas talaga FEU this year. katakot kalaban.

Earlier I have picked UST to win it all but with the current injuries, FEU will now be the team to beat in the coming UAAP wars.

oca
06-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Kung labanan mga line-ups, I think FEU ang may pinakamalakas on paper.

Pero ang sukatan ng malakas ng koponan ay kung paano lumaban ng dikitan sa isang "do or die" game. For all the good things about this FEU team, hindi pa ito subok sa isang Final 4 scenario. Kahit ang coach nilang si Glen ay hindi pa. They were a win away from making the F4 last season, but they failed that test. Yes, a year after, thing may be get better.

This team is capable of making a good run in the elims. Dapat tiyakin nilang makuha ang twice to beat advantage. Dahil malaking cushion yan para sa isang team na unang lalaro sa F4.