PDA

View Full Version : How do we join NAASCU?

Anjelei
10-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Our school is interested in joining NAASCU. May I know the details of how to do this? Please send me a private message at charlyne.ebetuer@yahoo.com

Thanks! :)

AnthonyServinio
10-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Our school is interested in joining NAASCU.* May I know the details of how to do this?* Please send me a private message at charlyne.ebetuer@yahoo.com

Thanks!* :)

* * *LOOKS like we have a looming "Triple Threat" cyber war between reigning NAASCU champion STI College, its archrival AMA Computer University and this NAASCU applicant.

* * *I do gather from some officials that the NAASCU is indeed looking at adding to its membership next season . . . something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue!

JonarSabilano
10-03-2007, 10:46 AM
The question is, which campus will represent this school?

joelex
11-12-2007, 02:04 AM
any news of INFORMATICS is indeed fileding a team next year?

Mhel_Garrido
11-13-2007, 12:45 AM
We have met with Informatics..sa palagay ko wala naman kokontra pero mukhang they might be admitted to the league. Just wait for the formal announcement since the board will still meet pa.

Joescoundrel
01-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I hope this does push through, and I hope Informatics will field a competitive team.

Mhel_Garrido
02-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Just an update. Informatics is now the 11th Team of the NAASCU. Since they have the time and resources on their side we believe that they will come out with a strong team this coming 8th season of the NAASCU.

AnthonyServinio
02-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Just an update. Informatics is now the 11th Team of the NAASCU. Since they have the time and resources on their side we believe that they will come out with a strong team this coming 8th season of the NAASCU.*

* * *NAKS, and Game Face served as the "bridge" for this to happen if I may say!* Good luck to the Informatics (insert nickname here) in the coming NAASCU wars.* The Triple-Threat Cyber War is now in effect!

* * *By the way, what happened to the application of the Blue Birds Team from the North side so the league can have an even dozen members?* Sayang if ever, they have a history of winning championships and producing next-level quality players.

JonarSabilano
02-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Just an update. Informatics is now the 11th Team of the NAASCU. Since they have the time and resources on their side we believe that they will come out with a strong team this coming 8th season of the NAASCU.*

* * *NAKS, and Game Face served as the "bridge" for this to happen if I may say!* Good luck to the Informatics (insert nickname here) in the coming NAASCU wars.* The Triple-Threat Cyber War is now in effect!

* * *By the way, what happened to the application of the Blue Birds Team from the North side so the league can have an even dozen members?* Sayang if ever, they have a history of winning championships and producing next-level quality players.

Ang tinutukoy niyo ba ay ang University of the Assumption - Pampanga Blue Pelicans, Sir Anthony?

Mhel_Garrido
04-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Well, there is another school that has just been approved to join the 8th NAASCU as its 12th School.
So Informatics is in and so is Dr. Carlos Lanting College

Just awaiting other details regarding Lanting College

GHRanger
04-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Mhel,
Dr Lanting College is the nursing school near SM North EDSA diba?
Thanks.

silent_killer
04-11-2008, 02:37 PM
may narinig ako sasali ba ang TIP sa NAASCU kasi nag-drop na sila sa CUSA.....???

Mhel_Garrido
04-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Mhel,
Thanks.

Honestly I am not that familiar. Will get back to this post once I got to talk to them or ask their location and course offerings.

AnthonyServinio
04-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Mhel,
Thanks.

Honestly I am not that familiar. Will get back to this post once I got to talk to them or ask their location and course offerings.

Dr. Carlos S. Lanting College
16 Tandang Sora Avenue
Novaliches, Quezon City

Mhel_Garrido
04-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Mhel,
Thanks.

16 Tandang Sora Avenue
Novaliches, Quezon City

GH Ranger,
Now i can get back to you, just read the post of Anthony.
Thanks

Anthony,
Thanks din hehe

izon
05-18-2008, 08:43 PM
We have met with Informatics..sa palagay ko wala naman kokontra pero mukhang they might be admitted to the league. Just wait for the formal announcement since the board will still meet pa.

Wala bang probationary period?

Mhel_Garrido
05-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Two years ang probationary period. Hopefully if all things go well then they are accepted as a regular member.
As of now Informatics is the 11th Team in the NAASCU while Lanting College dropped out. Gusto talaga ni Lanting magka Basketball team, problema ng school is walang magaasikaso. For the meantime, baka maging 12th Team ang Colegio de San Lorenzo.

AnthonyServinio
05-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Gusto talaga ni Lanting magka Basketball team, problema ng school is walang magaasikaso.

Ako nalang . . . volunteer ako. ;D

Mhel_Garrido
05-20-2008, 08:08 PM
:D ;D ::) aba' loko ano :'(

D_I_A
05-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Two years ang probationary period. Hopefully if all things go well then they are accepted as a regular member.
As of now Informatics is the 11th Team in the NAASCU while Lanting College dropped out. Gusto talaga ni Lanting magka Basketball team, problema ng school is walang magaasikaso. For the meantime, baka maging 12th Team ang Colegio de San Lorenzo.

Colegio de San Lorenzo? di ba former UCAA member ito?

nastrans
05-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Former UCAA and NCRAA member ang San Lorenzo. I believe they backed out in 2005 but too bad Chito Jaime is now with AMACU.

D_I_A
05-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Former UCAA and NCRAA member ang San Lorenzo. I believe they backed out in 2005 but too bad Chito Jaime is now with AMACU.

buti na rin yun na umalis sila ng UCAA/NCRAA parang may jinx ang mga liga na ito, nag-aalisan ang member schools at mukhang di stable...

confirm na ba ito? hopefully they'll have a good season and stay permanently with NAASCU

JonarSabilano
06-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Mhel,
Thanks.

16 Tandang Sora Avenue
Novaliches, Quezon City

I'm familiar with this school. My lolo once taught Rizal there and was the college registrar before he passed away.

BTW, Lanting doesn't just offer nursing. It has its own hospital and has maritime courses too.