PDA

View Full Version : UCAA vs NAASCU vs CUSA

joelex
09-23-2007, 02:02 AM
if all of the 3 league's member schools are in one league, which teams would probably rank in the top 5-10?

How are their respective champions better or worse than their counterparts?

who would be the ten best players? MVP?

joelex
09-23-2007, 02:03 AM
if all of the 3 league's member schools are in one league, which teams would probably rank in the top 5-10?

How would an all star cast of the players from these leagues probably fare of they were one team in the UAAP or NCAA?

nastrans
09-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Hmmm...I guess for me the top five for are as follows:

- EAC
- STI
- SFACS
- ACSAT
- UM/MLQU/AMACU

whiplash
09-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Hmmm...I guess for me the top five for are as follows:

- EAC
- STI
- SFACS
- ACSAT
- UM/MLQU/AMACU

looks like a good top 5 to me... i dont know about ACSAT though, they might be good only for this season.. i mean unlike SFACS and EAC and UM who have basketball programs that have a good farm/follow up system...

anghusay
09-26-2007, 03:11 PM
ACSAT is only in its 3rd year of competition both in the UCAA and NCRAA. Out of the 15 players in the current line-up, only 2 hail from Metro Manila. The rest are from the Vis/Min area. Currently ACSAT will be either rank 1 or 2 in the UCAA semis with their lopsided victory over PSBA earlier and depending on the result of the SFAC-EAC game.

izon
05-18-2008, 08:14 PM

Did I read it right? UCAA, NAASCU and CUSA Leagues have the same member schools on all these leagues? Hypothetically, it is like saying all team members of UAAP league are also the team members of the NCAA and CCL leagues? Why then do they have 3 leagues with the same team members? What is the purpose?

nastrans
05-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Nope.

It's actually the UCAA and NCRAA who has almost the similar member of schools due to the fact that the former holds tournament in the first semester while the latter operates in the second semester.

As for NAASCU and CUSA, they hold tournaments at the same time (around August-September) so they have a different set of members.

D_I_A
05-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Nope.

It's actually the UCAA and NCRAA who has almost the similar member of schools due to the fact that the former holds tournament in the first semester while the latter operates in the second semester.

As for NAASCU and CUSA, they hold tournaments at the same time (around August-September) so they have a different set of members.

napakalabo rin ng roster ng teams ng NCRAA parang may duplication mula sa UCAA and i think yung champion team ng SCUAA

nastrans
05-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Kung PUP ang paguusapan wala na sila sa NCRAA I think mas nagconcentrate na sila sa mga lesser known leagues at the SCUAA.

D_I_A
05-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Kung PUP ang paguusapan wala na sila sa NCRAA I think mas nagconcentrate na sila sa mga lesser known leagues at the SCUAA.

ang alam ko pag nag champion ka sa SCUAA-NCR may berth ka na sa NCRAA, kaya ata nakapasok ang RTU eh.. pero may nabasa din ako dito na nagkaproblema sa documents ang PUP.

sayang din itong university na ito.