PDA

View Full Version : Eliminations Second Round Game 10: Adamson

bigfreeze_bibby
08-21-2007, 07:19 AM
We breezed through the San Marcelino boys back in the first round. Can we do this again this Thursday? The Falcons are now more dangerous opponent due to the fact that they are playing as spoliers as of the moment. Playing without pressure can ease up their performance on-court as compared to those teams chasing up for an F4 spot. I think we can pull this one off if we play again our team basketball.

Your thoughts on this one folks.

anghusay
08-21-2007, 08:56 AM
We shouldn't take any team lightly regardless of their standing or how badly we beat them during the first round. I'm confident of a Green Archer victory though. Just stick to our system.

LION
08-21-2007, 10:44 AM
DLSU by 10 - 15 points only because I see Franz giving longer playing time to his second and third stringers like Atkins, Ferdinand and Malabes.

batangueño
08-21-2007, 12:38 PM
If Jing Ruiz will again coach the Falcons on Thursday, the Archers should be more vigilant and should never be too complacent. We've seen how Adamson almost killed FEU early in the second round with Jing at the helm and Bogs at the sidelines so Franz and the boys should be aware of that.

ewe_rach
08-21-2007, 04:23 PM
again, defensive stops on cabahug and hugnatan, of course with the emphasis on cabahug.
from my observation, even if the defense is anchored on him, he still manages to score. kaya ingat lang, we dont want those 3s to find its hole.

JonarSabilano
08-21-2007, 04:33 PM
again, defensive stops on cabahug and hugnatan, of course with the emphasis on cabahug.
from my observation, even if the defense is anchored on him, he still manages to score. kaya ingat lang, we dont want those 3s to find its hole.

At this point, Cabahug is simply a scoring monster who feeds on the defense that's thrown at him. I say, let Cabahug get his points and make him try to win the game on his own, then focus your defense on Hugnatan and the point guards.

batangueño
08-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Si Cabahug lang ba ang dapat bantayan? Nandyan pa din sina Hugnatan at Canuday na sigurado ding gagawa kahit na wala si Cabahug. ???

GHRanger
08-23-2007, 04:07 PM
DLSU 75 AdU 55
JVee 12 pts
Rico 12 pts 7 rbs

Cabahug i think was 4/17 from the field.

batangueño
08-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Just like that, our boys won the game by doing a walk in the park. Good job in effectively cuffing Cabahug. Great job by the Archers.

ewe_rach
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
now that is a good cushion for the team standing.
very good archers!
very good rico! ;)

irateluvmachine
08-24-2007, 07:49 PM
DLSU 75 AdU 55
JVee 12 pts
Rico 12 pts 7 rbs

Cabahug i think was 4/17 from the field.

very balanced scoring from the archers, and cabahug had his worst showing so far this season. if you'd look at the game stats at ubelt.com, everybody got a chance to play at least 5 minutes...jv and rico played only 19 and 17 minutes respectively...which should keep them well-rested for the upcoming games.

keep it up, boys! ;D