View Full Version : FEU-DLSU Rd 2

eightyfiver
08-15-2007, 10:20 AM
The main game of Blockbuster Sunday....

Who will win?

Strategy? Advantage?

Dark Knight
08-15-2007, 01:19 PM
FEU almost defeated the Archers the first time around. La Salle has been losing games. The problem here is, La salle will definitely make the adjustments. Although FEU has been winning, they cant seem to get La Salle's numbers. Experience will play big this coming snday wherein the Archers have the advantage.

If Casio wont play, FEU will win. ;D

Howard the Duck
08-15-2007, 11:04 PM
LS would win with ot without casio

john_paul_manahan
08-17-2007, 12:41 AM
out of my own ignorance... (sorry about that), what about jvee?

flsfnoeraekadad
08-17-2007, 01:50 AM
2 DLSU games called off in a span of four days? Tsk, talaga itong si Egay.

Dark Knight
08-17-2007, 08:15 AM
out of my own ignorance... (sorry about that), what about jvee?

I thought JV is goig to have a long healing injury he suffered during their game against UST. But it seems he's ok now.

KuyaDanny
08-17-2007, 12:06 PM
2 DLSU games called off in a span of four days? Tsk, talaga itong si Egay.

DLSU alumnus yata yang Egay na yan, eh.

flsfnoeraekadad
08-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Walang game cancellations. Tuloy ang ligaya. ;D

oreo
08-20-2007, 12:27 AM
La Salle should win.

Imagine this:

Knuttel was in Grade 7 when Tang played his first game UAAP game.

Knuttel was only in Grade 6 when Cholo Villanueva played his first game in the UAAP seniors level. :o

Macky Escalona was a 2nd year HS student when he was playing against Cholo Villanueva, then a 4th year HS student in San Agustin. Escalona is already in the PBA and Cholo is still in the UAAP showcasing his talent against boys 6 yrs his junior. :D

flsfnoeraekadad
08-20-2007, 01:13 AM
Well thank you for reposting and reposting such excuses in pex and in here.

Howard the Duck
08-20-2007, 10:08 AM
muntikan nang masilat ang LS ah... buti na lang pinigilan ng mga refs ang sarili nila ;D

flsfnoeraekadad
08-20-2007, 11:33 AM
muntikan nang masilat ang LS ah... buti na lang pinigilan ng mga refs ang sarili nila ;D
May sumisigaw nga eh...

"REFS, GIVE IT UP!!! HINDI NA KAYA YUNG SPREAD!!!" ;D

Dark Knight
08-20-2007, 02:18 PM
parang benta yung laro ni Marlon Adolfo. ;D

atenean_blooded
08-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Baka dun nagreferee si Maalac sa kabilang game. :)

Howard the Duck
08-20-2007, 04:01 PM
akala ko pa naman magaling sa counter-betting (naks) si boss anton ah...

bananafrap
08-20-2007, 04:14 PM
La Salle should win.

Imagine this:

Knuttel was in Grade 7 when t@ng played his first game UAAP game.

Knuttel was only in Grade 6 when Cholo Villanueva played his first game in the UAAP seniors level. :o

Macky Escalona was a 2nd year HS student when he was playing against Cholo Villanueva, then a 4th year HS student in San Agustin. Escalona is already in the PBA and Cholo is still in the UAAP showcasing his talent against boys 6 yrs his junior. :D

that my friend is archerpride! cholo didn't play for 2 years that's why he's able to play his last year this season. he knows he is needed by lasalle that is why he stayed with lasalle. not because he wants to showcase his talent against boys 6 years younger than him. plain and simple. kahit nga suspended lasalle last year eh, di pa rin nya iniwan ang lasalle dba.. and for that i salute cholo!

Scout
08-27-2007, 08:38 AM
La Salle should win.

Imagine this:

Knuttel was in Grade 7 when t@ng played his first game UAAP game.

How about Zion Laterre? How old is he?

bluetruck
08-27-2007, 06:33 PM
that my friend is archerpride! cholo didn't play for 2 years that's why he's able to play his last year this season. he knows he is needed by lasalle that is why he stayed with lasalle. not because he wants to showcase his talent against boys 6 years younger than him. plain and simple. kahit nga suspended lasalle last year eh, di pa rin nya iniwan ang lasalle dba.. and for that i salute cholo!

pride huh!* isama nyo na rin sina salgago and benitez sa pride nyo.* pati na rin si orbeta.

flsfnoeraekadad
08-27-2007, 06:46 PM
How I wish FEU beat Ateneo.

Sayang.

bananafrap
08-28-2007, 12:10 AM

pride huh! isama nyo na rin sina salgago and benitez sa pride nyo. pati na rin si orbeta.

ang ibig ko pong sabihin sa archerpride ay green loyalty. si cholo yun tinutukoy ko at hindi La Salle. loyal si cholo kc di nya kmi iniwan!

flsfnoeraekadad
08-28-2007, 12:11 AM

pride huh! isama nyo na rin sina salgago and benitez sa pride nyo. pati na rin si orbeta.

ang ibig ko pong sabihin sa archerpride ay green loyalty. si cholo yun tinutukoy ko at hindi La Salle. loyal si cholo kc di nya kmi iniwan!
Don't try to explain anymore. It will just never understand you.

bananafrap
08-28-2007, 12:20 AM
hehe kc nman eh, ang simple lng nman ng sinabi ko. kun hindi nya naintindihan ang ibig ko sabihin sa 'archerpride' ok lng pero nman ano ang koneksyon ng mga sinabi ko tungkol kay cholo kila salgado, benitez and orbeta dba? ohwell, papel! :)

davrub2003
08-28-2007, 05:07 AM
at saka hindi naman ibig sabihin kung may pagkakamali ka sa nakaraan, hindi na puwedeng bumangon at itaguyod muli ang archerpride.
inamin naman ng la salle ang pagkakamali and i think that's what make us standout from the rest.