PDA

View Full Version : adamson having imports for next year?

sosyal
08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
cno2 kaya ung kasama nila bogs adornado at ung isang asst coach na my bigote (not Jing Ruiz) na parang slovenian o arabic look na players. kaybee do u know anything about this? and GOBOT?

stat
08-28-2007, 08:54 PM
update ko lang. based on my source, may import talaga ang falcons next year. di ko lang alam kung eligible to play ang dalawang to na galing guam. and sources say that al solis may be the coach next year

kaybee07
08-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Ang alam ko, may mga nakiki-train na Fil-foreigners sa Adamson. I'm not aware though of their true status in the team and if the school will have the initiative to offer these kids a reason to stay. I hope the AdU higher ups will take care o these boys.

Marami ding nag-aapply sa head coaching position at Adamson, which is normal for any team na nangungulelat. I don't know who will replace him but based on his performance, I'm pretty sure Bogs Adornado will not be coming back as head coach of the Falcons next year.

GHRanger
08-29-2007, 09:28 AM
^ Agreed, I believe that coach Bog's value is in skills training, shooting, etc.

stat
08-29-2007, 09:06 PM
kaybee sino-sino ang mga nag aaply ha. give us names. one is al solis diba

batangueño
08-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Bakit naman naghahanap pa ng ibang pwedeng maging head coach ang Adamson eh nandyan naman si Jing Ruiz? Ruiz's appointment as Adamson head coach is long overdue IMHO. ::)

stat
08-30-2007, 06:28 PM
tignan nalang natin alam ko ang contract nila e mag eexpire na kasi nga diba hindi nila tayo nakapasok sa final 4. i think i want to see a trillo comeback. he is good in scouting players.

THE ONLOOKER
02-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Adamson already has two imports.

They stand about 6'4"-6'5", almost the same height as Junard Yambot. The curly haired guy is a wingman + high flyer type of guy and the Vlade Divac facial hair dude is an inside penetrator.

They will have 2 years residency, unless Montinola squashes that rule. :lol:

razor
02-17-2008, 09:13 PM
^ Eastern europeans?

THE ONLOOKER
02-17-2008, 09:22 PM
^ Eastern europeans?

No, they are from Guam. The Adamson Falcons had scrimmages with their team and surprisingly, this two guys willingly offered their services to play here.

After that two guys, Adamson is now finding new countries much nearer to our homeland for recruits.

Now that's what I called a loooooooooong term program. :D

stonecold316
02-17-2008, 11:40 PM
Pati Adamson nakisama na sa pag recruit ng mga imports. Darating ang araw mawawala na ng Pinoy college players dahil sa nangyayari na ito. LOL :D ;D ;D

stonecold316

mangtsito
02-18-2008, 05:11 AM
tignan nalang natin alam ko ang contract nila e mag eexpire na kasi nga diba hindi nila tayo nakapasok sa final 4. i think i want to see a trillo comeback. he is good in scouting players.

With Trillo's win-loss record, I'm sure other teams also want him to come back as head coach of Adamson. ;D

bchoter
02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
stonecold pare, i think the one foreign-bred athlete at a time rule will discourage teams from filling up their line ups with them ;). And we really can't do away with them. Ika nga nila, they are as much pinoys as we locally breds are so they should have the same rights even it they have better diets and better training programs ;). I see this a the badly needed shot in the arm for the Falcons to jump start their basketball program after their dismal performance last season and the exit of their two better players (Bono and Cabahug).

stonecold316
02-18-2008, 12:28 PM
stonecold pare, i think the one foreign-bred athlete at a time rule will discourage teams from filling up their line ups with them ;). And we really can't do away with them. Ika nga nila, they are as much pinoys as we locally breds are so they should have the same rights even it they have better diets and better training programs ;). I see this a the badly needed shot in the arm for the Falcons to jump start their basketball program after their dismal performance last season and the exit of their two better players (Bono and Cabahug).

May point ka rin basta ang sakin lang limited lang para hindi mag mukhang PBA ang UAAP. hehehe

stonecold316

thadzonline
02-18-2008, 01:48 PM
what team did those players play for in Guam? were they coach by Apet Jao? mixed-blood ba or talagang alien?

ryanniex
05-16-2008, 01:16 AM
nandito na ba c alfred vitug? fil am?

thadzonline
05-16-2008, 08:58 AM
coach Ry, I dont think Adamson's Guam guys include Vitug, they seem to be big men

deej_adu
05-20-2008, 05:12 PM
kung totoo lahat ng balita niyo, di hamak na mas lalakas line-up ng AdU.. nakiuso na rin pala sila a... hehehe... dati ateneo at las salle yung mga kilalang malakas ang recruitment ng foreign players... well, improvement for the long term run.. ayos! :D

stat
05-22-2008, 03:16 PM
nasa line up ng nike si vitug diba

thadzonline
05-22-2008, 05:54 PM
hindi updated ang rosters nakapost sa website nila..I got word Vitug is already heading for Cebu in the next few days

THE ONLOOKER
06-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Adamson acquired another set of imports. I'm pretty sure that one of them is "black". ;)

thadzonline
06-06-2008, 11:02 PM
the Vitug in Adamson is a high school grad from the country while USC's is a fil-for...so there goes the confusion...good luck to you guys

THE ONLOOKER
06-09-2008, 02:49 PM
the Vitug in Adamson is a high school grad from the country while USC's is a fil-for...so there goes the confusion...good luck to you guys

AJ Vitug = Adamson
Alfred Vitug = USC

Raging Blue
06-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Sana may kamag-anak silang magaling magbasketbol na may pangalan Johnny para may cheer, "Go Johnny Go Go! Johnny Vi-tug!" :D

thadzonline
06-09-2008, 03:50 PM

AJ Vitug = Adamson
Alfred Vitug = USC

any relations?>

biboy
06-27-2008, 10:00 PM
update ko lang. based on my source, may import talaga ang falcons next year. di ko lang alam kung eligible to play ang dalawang to na galing guam. and sources say that al solis may be the coach next year

;D ung isa kamukha i gasoL..

thadzonline
06-27-2008, 10:08 PM

Al Solis? current UV assistant and napakaimportante niya sa Lancers, I doubt if bibitawan ni Gullas yan

stat
06-28-2008, 03:34 PM
tatanggalin na si leo? e 5 yr contract yun ha. baka assistant siya. magkamukha pa naman si solis at austria

The_Big_Cat
06-30-2008, 11:32 AM
tatanggalin na si leo? e 5 yr contract yun ha. baka assistant siya. magkamukha pa naman si solis at austria

OT: They played together in the PBA for Formula Shell. Nauna lang si Leo ng two years.

bchoter
06-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Stat, check the timeline. Thadzonline quoted a post that's almost one year old.

OT: Parang malabong nagkasabay si Alo Solis at si Leo Austria sa Shell.

The_Big_Cat
06-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Stat, check the timeline. Thadzonline quoted a post that's almost one year old.

OT: Parang malabong nagkasabay si Alo Solis at si Leo Austria sa Shell.

OT: Austria was a rookie then in SHELL AZODRIN in 1985. Solis came in 1987 when they were called FORMULA SHELL/SHELL RIMULA-X together with Allan Caidic (Great Taste). Austria was the '85 ROY while Caidic was '87 ROY.

thadzonline
06-30-2008, 02:33 PM
oops, di ko napansin yun ah hehehe

biboy
06-30-2008, 07:15 PM

AJ Vitug = Adamson
Alfred Vitug = USC

meron pang isang Vitug sa highschooL diba?? kapatid ni aj??

biboy
08-26-2008, 06:51 PM
cno2 kaya ung kasama nila bogs adornado at ung isang asst coach na my bigote (not Jing Ruiz) na parang slovenian o arabic look na players. kaybee do u know anything about this? and GOBOT?

i heard na nakabuzzer beater daw ung taga guam nung game nila sa fr. martin's cup versus ateneo B..

Joescoundrel
12-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Too bad I haven't seen any Adamson games in the Fr Martin yet, would love to see Austin Manara strut his stuff again.

Potchi_coolwhip55
12-30-2008, 08:20 PM
OT: Si Gonzalgo ba lalaro pa nxt year o di na niya ilalaro ang last niya??

Oi, wow!! may import?? kakaexcite naman yan!! :D

crees
01-04-2009, 04:00 PM
ka-excite nga..kaso graduating na ako this year.. pero i'll continue supporting my alma mater..manonood pa rin ako ng live!!!

yung tungkol sa mga imports, madalas ko silang makita twing t-th sa st canteen at madalas silang um-order sa santy's. minsan nga akala ko kung sino yung malaking anino sa likod ko sila pala. hehehe