PDA

View Full Version : Martial Law na ba sa FEU?

go_tams
07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
I was at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium yesterday during the match of FEU and DLSU. And during the half time break I was really surprised by the very courageous and creative performance of the FEU Boosters For the first time, I saw them perform with great confidence after showing the DLSU crowd that they too can come up with their own "pang-aasar" ways. I think the entire FEU supporters were delighted to see that for the first time except for some people who dont understand the word "fun" and I am talking about none other than the President of FEU considering that right after the stint of the FEU Boosters I saw her talking to a P.E. department representative and from the looks of the president she was probably questioning and making the representative of the PE department explain as to why such actions were made by the FEU Boosters?! My gosh! Anu ba yun! Napaka Kill Joy ng president ng FEU!

And right after the game the expected thing happened! Nasabon ang FEU Boosters and they were no longer allowed to perform during half time. Is that fair? I really dont think so! If DLSU and other teams in the UAAP can make a direct "pang-aasar" to the FEU crowd, why not FEU too? After all its just a game. If the president of FEU was thinking that violence might erupt then she has underestimated the composure of the DLSU crowd and cheering team because in the first place the DLSU cheering squad has done this kind of tactic (e.g. a member/members of the DLSU cheering squad will make an action na pinapana nila ang FEU crowd) every now and then since time in memorial. My point is that kung sino ang nagsimula dapat huwag silang pikon!

Hindi ba galing ng DLSU ang presidente ng FEU? Does that mean that she does not like the idea of those particular actions which are done by the DLSU Cheering Squad? If that is so, then she should make a statement saying that while she was in DLSU she did not agree to this kind of tactics thus, as president of FEU she is discouraging students from doing these things. And for the longest time that I have watched the UAAP ngayon ko lang nakitang umasta ng ganun ang FEU Boosters, tapos napagalitan pa! Bwisit!

To all the students, alumni and concerned faculty and staff who are reading this please pass this information. Makiramay tayo sa ginawang pang-aabuso sa karapatan ng mga kapwa natin tamaraw na magsaya (our version of fun and not of the extremely conservative heads of FEU) while watching UAAP!

The president of the FEU is the source of abuse. I believe that this was not called for and I think that there was a better way to handle this incident.

As of the moment, I am still gathering more information from reliable sources from FEU. I will update you fellow tamaraws as soon as possible. Let us talk about this more freely.

Wang-Bu
07-20-2007, 11:27 AM
^^^ 'Igan ano na ba 'yan? Mahilig din ako sa mga ganitong huntahan pero baka naman ibang agenda na 'yan na wala ng kinalaman sa basketball. Pero sige, mahilig ako sa huntahan.

cub
07-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I was at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium yesterday during the match of FEU and DLSU. And during the half time break I was really surprised by the very courageous and creative performance of the FEU Boosters For the first time, I saw them perform with great confidence after showing the DLSU crowd that they too can come up with their own "pang-aasar" ways. I think the entire FEU supporters were delighted to see that for the first time except for some people who dont understand the word "fun" and I am talking about none other than the President of FEU considering that right after the stint of the FEU Boosters I saw her talking to a P.E. department representative and from the looks of the president she was probably questioning and making the representative of the PE department explain as to why such actions were made by the FEU Boosters?! My gosh! Anu ba yun! Napaka Kill Joy ng president ng FEU!

And right after the game the expected thing happened! Nasabon ang FEU Boosters and they were no longer allowed to perform during half time. Is that fair? I really dont think so! If DLSU and other teams in the UAAP can make a direct "pang-aasar" to the FEU crowd, why not FEU too? After all its just a game. If the president of FEU was thinking that violence might erupt then she has underestimated the composure of the DLSU crowd and cheering team because in the first place the DLSU cheering squad has done this kind of tactic (e.g. a member/members of the DLSU cheering squad will make an action na pinapana nila ang FEU crowd) every now and then since time in memorial. My point is that kung sino ang nagsimula dapat huwag silang pikon!

Hindi ba galing ng DLSU ang presidente ng FEU? Does that mean that she does not like the idea of those particular actions which are done by the DLSU Cheering Squad? If that is so, then she should make a statement saying that while she was in DLSU she did not agree to this kind of tactics thus, as president of FEU she is discouraging students from doing these things. And for the longest time that I have watched the UAAP ngayon ko lang nakitang umasta ng ganun ang FEU Boosters, tapos napagalitan pa! Bwisit!

To all the students, alumni and concerned faculty and staff who are reading this please pass this information. Makiramay tayo sa ginawang pang-aabuso sa karapatan ng mga kapwa natin tamaraw na magsaya (our version of fun and not of the extremely conservative heads of FEU) while watching UAAP!

The president of the FEU is the source of abuse. I believe that this was not called for and I think that there was a better way to handle this incident.

As of the moment, I am still gathering more information from reliable sources from FEU. I will update you fellow tamaraws as soon as possible. Let us talk about this more freely.

baka nagalit dahil nalaman ni Montinola na combination ng "Halikinu" at "Rektikano" ung Saligadu. :D

Dark Knight
07-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Asus, asaran lang. Mas gusto ko yung ganun para mas exciting.

Ok din yung di na mag perform ang FEU sa halftime, para di ma i scout yung gagawin nila sa CDC.

Howard the Duck
07-23-2007, 04:42 PM
baka masisi nanaman si mama tiger dito ;D

Dark Knight
07-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Echauz = Killjoy ;D