PDA

View Full Version : EAC GENERALS - UCAA 4PEAT BOUND

The General
07-18-2007, 04:40 PM
History is at stake! EAC Generals will defy all the odds! Go for Four!

anghusay
07-19-2007, 04:44 AM
preview of a possible final four match up will be the EAC vs. ACSAT game on opening day August 25.

The General
09-22-2007, 11:58 PM
dont count the eac generals out. a lot of things can still happen. upsets by eliminated teams dlsu-d to acsat and ucn to sfacs will definitely make the standings go crazy...

the generals will have to work as a unit and stop complaining to referees calls. its time to play to win.

i hope the eac generals can read this. i also hope you can also spread this message to all your teammates.

its hard to see the one of the greatest team in the ucaa and ncraa lose its luster and pride. i believe that there is no problem with the way you guys are being handled. its all about accepting your mistakes. its all about having the balls to keep your sanity in the dying minutes of the game. its all about character that will make you realize that staying with and believing in the tested generals system will keep the winning tradition going.

SEARCH YOUR HEART! LISTEN WELL! AND FOLLOW!

theres no other way, but the GENERALS WAY! no turning back, no pointing fingers, no complaining..

when you read this, after the ucaa 6th season, you will talk about how hard you guys worked and faced so much trouble to get this 4th straight championsip. it will be nice to reminisce how you won the championship? huh ... the team will not be remembered as 2nd place, you will be remembered for unprecedented 4TH STRAIGHT UCAA TITLE!

GO GENERALS!

SUGOD HENERAL!.

nastrans
09-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Is it true that some of the EAC players were suspended by the school while coach Gino was suspended by the UCAA folllowing that brawl against La Salle Dasma?

The General
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
yes, head coach nomar isla suspended nino lapuz, jurel jose and bryan borja for their extreme aggression vs. dlsu dasma. coach gino manuel was suspended by ucaa board for lambasting the basketball chairman of ucaa during the eac vs. dlsu-dasma brawl.