PDA

View Full Version : Batricevic not to play this year due to ACL injury?

casual_observer
06-29-2007, 01:27 PM
hi guys! :)

i just read in ubelt.com (http://www.ubelt.com/uaap/mbb/story.aspx?id=1291) that Marko Batricevic would be out this year due to an ACL injury early this week. ang masama pa nito, hindi na pwedeng palitan ng DLSU si Batricevic dahil naka-submit na ang official line-up nito for this year.

any word on this? ???

bigmicoy
06-29-2007, 02:46 PM
this means more load for our big men...

sayang naman, bata pa nagka-acl na...

Wang-Bu
06-29-2007, 05:20 PM
Ito ba ay confirmed na o hindi pa?

Ang huling balitang nasagap ko nung isang linggo partial MCL tear lang daw, or hyperextension yata, tipong kaya namang makabalik ni Batricevic mga bandang second round at the latest.

So out na ba talaga si Marko?

casual_observer
06-29-2007, 07:42 PM
^ ito yung eksaktong sinabi ni Sid Ventura sa ubelt.com (http://www.ubelt.com/uaap/mbb/story.aspx?id=1291):

"1. La Salle’s Serbian big man Marko Batricevic, who had waited two agonizing years to make his UAAP debut, will have to wait one more year after suffering a partially torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) early this week. And since La Salle’s line-up had already been submitted when he was injured, the Green Archers can’t replace him. Talk about a double whammy: not only does he get injured barely two weeks before the season starts, but his being in the line-up consumes one year of eligibility. Poor guy."

Fried Green Tomato
06-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Nothing sure as of this time.

Howard the Duck
06-30-2007, 04:43 PM
di ba ito yung nasa LSGH dati?

Sam Miguel
07-03-2007, 10:01 AM
di ba ito yung nasa LSGH dati?

Marko Batricevic did indeed play for the Lasalle Greenhills Greenies.

So has been lineup up or not?

shyboy
07-03-2007, 10:21 AM
^ Huh?

batangueño
08-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Any news on Marko?

Bennie Bangag
08-09-2007, 03:18 PM
inoperahan na sya. he's always in the bench in civvies for la salle games, at nagpakalbo na nga eh. a quick and complete recovery to marko.

batangueño
08-09-2007, 03:29 PM
inoperahan na sya. he's always in the bench in civvies for la salle games, at nagpakalbo na nga eh. a quick and complete recovery to marko.

I see. That's good. :)

So, can Marko come back to play basketball at the latter part of the second round or his UAAP debut will come next year?

flsfnoeraekadad
08-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Next year na si makakapaglaro si Marko.

He only has 3 years of eligibility left starting next season.

batangueño
08-09-2007, 09:14 PM
3 years of eligibility is still long. Maybe in those 3 years, Marko can prove himself worthy of being called an Archer. ;)

irateluvmachine
08-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Next year na si makakapaglaro si Marko.

He only has 3 years of eligibility left starting next season.

tsk. sayang pa naman, i think he played very briefly in one of DLSU's earlier games, i was hoping he'd recover to make it to the 2nd round...

so that means we have to stick with brian ilad and "DLSU Ferdinand" who haven't been too impressive so far, as our backup big men...oh well. hope marko could make an impact in '08 and make a quick recovery! ;D

flsfnoeraekadad
08-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Marko actually did a good job in the preseason for LS. Too bad he aggravated his already-existing ACL problem.

mighty_lion
08-11-2007, 12:24 PM
It would have been interesting to see how UAAP counterparts would react thier defenses on a team with 6'6 center that can shoot it out from the 3pt line. Medyo sayang talaga.

bigfreeze_bibby
08-12-2007, 01:46 PM
It would have been interesting to see how UAAP counterparts would react thier defenses on a team with 6'6 center that can shoot it out from the 3pt line. Medyo sayang talaga.

Well, I guess we just have to wait and see next year (sana). I also think that Marko is one of our best post defenders. No offense meant to the Bedan die hards/supporters but I see it that he does a good job in defending Sam at the post kaya nakakahinayang tignan this season what would have been if Marko was playing for our cause. Mas malalim na big man rotation and added luxury for us to play minimal double team coverage with teams na may magagaling na post players.