PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL AND FINAL UAAP SCHEDULE OF THE DLSU BASKETBALL TEAMS FOR THE 1st ROUND

GreenArrows
06-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Here is the FINAL and OFFICIAL schedule of the DLSU Basketball teams:

MEN'S TEAM:

July 7, SATURDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. UP - Araneta Coliseum

July 14, SATURDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. ADAMSON - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 19, THURSDAY, 4:00 PM DLSU vs. FEU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 22, SUNDAY, 4:00 PM DLSU vs. UE - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 26, THURSDAY, 4:00 PM DLSU vs. ADMU - Araneta Coliseum

July 29, SUNDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. UST - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

Aug. 5, SUNDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. NU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

WOMEN'S TEAM:

July 12, Thursday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. UE - AdU Gym

July 15, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. UP - UE Gym

July 21, Saturday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. AdU - AdU Gym

July 26, Thursday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. ADMU - FEU Gym

July 28, Saturday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. FEU - UST Gym

Aug. 2, Thursday, DLSU vs. UST - FEU Gym

Aug. 5, Sunday, DLSU vs. NU - UST Gym

JUNIOR'S TEAM:

July 8, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. UE - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 15, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. UP - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 21, Saturday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. UST - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 26, Thursday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. AdU - Araneta Coliseum

July 28, Saturday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. FEU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

Aug. 2, THURSDAY, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. ADMU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

Aug. 5, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. NU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

Well, there you have it! The COMPLETE AND OFFICIAL schedule of the DLSU basketball teams for the first round of the UAAP! The venues and times are now FINAL. Now, you can schedule your various leaves from work.

Note: ALL DLSU vs. ADMU games are on a Thursday! I wonder what scheduling genius made this schedule. Obviously, he/she is unaware of the draw a DLSU-ADMU game brings. He/she could not see it fit to schedule these games on a weekend. Tsk tsk tsk.

bluewing
06-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Note: ALL DLSU vs. ADMU games are on a Thursday!* I wonder what scheduling genius made this schedule.* Obviously, he/she is unaware of the draw a DLSU-ADMU game brings.* He/she could not see it fit to schedule these games on a weekend. Tsk tsk tsk.

o baka naman one of those from "the UAAP is NOT JUST ADMU and DLSU" camp. you know, scheduling the game on a thursday to make a statement.

while i wouldn't care to comment on the "the UAAP is NOT JUST ABOUT, blah blah blah..." angle, i will say that it's a silly move on the part of the schedule-maker since the legue would've realized maximum income had those sure-fire blockbuster games been set on a weekend.

pero bahala sila. kahit anong araw naman nila i-set yan, kikita pa rin kahit papaano...

flsfnoeraekadad
06-05-2007, 01:48 AM
Note: ALL DLSU vs. ADMU games are on a Thursday! I wonder what scheduling genius made this schedule. Obviously, he/she is unaware of the draw a DLSU-ADMU game brings. He/she could not see it fit to schedule these games on a weekend. Tsk tsk tsk.

o baka naman one of those from "the UAAP is NOT JUST ADMU and DLSU" camp. you know, scheduling the game on a thursday to make a statement.

while i wouldn't care to comment on the "the UAAP is NOT JUST ABOUT, blah blah blah..." angle, i will say that it's a silly move on the part of the schedule-maker since the legue would've realized maximum income had those sure-fire blockbuster games been set on a weekend.

pero bahala sila. kahit anong araw naman nila i-set yan, kikita pa rin kahit papaano...
Baka pakana na naman ni Don Anton Monkeynola. Pero wala pa ding paki. Kahit gawin pa nilang Lunes ng umaga yan! SUGOD ha ha ha! :D

Joescoundrel
06-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Perhaps we can ask the, uhm, host school about it...

Er, maybe not...

;D

GreenArrows
06-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Perhaps we can ask the, uhm, host school about it...

Er, maybe not...

;D

I personally have no qualms about moving some of the games to another venue. But let's set these games for the second round or wait for the host school to assess the public reception to the venues.

As for the dates and venues of some 'big' games, oh well, what else is new?

LION
06-05-2007, 10:03 AM
I can understand the frustration of the La Sallians. One year nga namang di nakapag laro tapos walang weekend games against Ateneo. *

If it's any consolation, pang first round lang naman yung schedule. Second round I'm sure mas maganda na ang schedule ng laro ninyo against the Blue Eagles.

After all, business is business. *

Good luck to the Green Archers and the rest of the UAAP teams.

GreenArrows
06-05-2007, 10:37 AM
I can understand the frustration of the La Sallians. One year nga namang di nakapag laro tapos walang weekend games against Ateneo.

If it's any consolation, pang first round lang naman yung schedule. Second round I'm sure mas maganda na ang schedule ng laro ninyo against the Blue Eagles.

After all, business is business.

Good luck to the Green Archers and the rest of the UAAP teams.

My friend, if there are any frustrations on our end to the schedule of the DLSU-ADMU games, think about the frustrations of our good buddies from Loyola! I am sure any 'frustrations' regarding our schedule of these games, is mutual.

Btw, the Red Lions are really starting to pick up from where they left of from last year. Good luck!

LION
06-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Indeed, the frustration is mutual. A game between DLSU and ADMU deserves a weekend schedule, in the same way that a UST vs. DLSU or UST vs. ADMU game also deserves a weekend schedule.

After all, NCAA fans like me also watch your weekend games. May pustahan pa. ;D

JonarSabilano
06-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Note: ALL DLSU vs. ADMU games are on a Thursday!* I wonder what scheduling genius made this schedule.* Obviously, he/she is unaware of the draw a DLSU-ADMU game brings.* He/she could not see it fit to schedule these games on a weekend. Tsk tsk tsk.

Pustahan tayo. Maraming, uhm, "magkakasakit" sa mga date na iyon. ;D

bluewing
06-05-2007, 11:10 AM

Pustahan tayo. Maraming, uhm, "magkakasakit" sa mga date na iyon.* ;D

at maraming mga estudyanteng magmamakaawang mag-postpone ng exams o long test na scheduled sa day na to. and the more... uh... enlightened profs will see the wirting on the wall and just announce a free cut.

Bentot Jr
06-05-2007, 11:44 AM
And this season's host is ..... ;)

flsfnoeraekadad
06-05-2007, 12:58 PM
And this season's host is ..... ;)
Hahahahahahahahah. ;D

glock23
06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
And this season's host is .....* ;)

The best yang hirit mo bentot! hahahaha! Cant wait for the season to start, but i have this weird feeling that there will be controversies hounding the host school!.....wag naman sana ::)

bigfreeze_bibby
06-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Feeling ko maysakit na ko ng July 26.

Joescoundrel
06-12-2007, 10:46 AM
I think I'll have malaria only for HALF A DAY. After all the only truly important game is the Women's matchup at 10AM.

Wouldn't you guys want to see Kady Wilson and Cassy Tioseco going at it? ;D

wolverine78ph
06-22-2007, 10:43 PM
I think I'll have malaria only for HALF A DAY. After all the only truly important game is the Women's matchup at 10AM.

Wouldn't you guys want to see Kady Wilson and Cassy Tioseco going at it? ;D

ummmm that would be nice hehehe ;)

Howard the Duck
06-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Which brings me, when was the last ADMU-DLSU elmination round match which was not held on a weekend?

Kid Cubao
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
^^ in 2005.

Howard the Duck
06-26-2007, 09:28 PM
^^ in 2005.

First round: Sunday July 10
Second round: Sunday September 25

Accdg. to U-Belt

GreenArrows
06-27-2007, 05:13 AM
We were informed that a slight revision was made to our schedule. Our July 29 game against UST will be at the Araneta Coliseum and NOT in the NAS. Thus, here is the REVISED OFFICIAL schedule of the DLSU Basketball teams:

MEN'S TEAM:

July 7, SATURDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. UP - Araneta Coliseum

July 14, SATURDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. ADAMSON - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 19, THURSDAY, 4:00 PM DLSU vs. FEU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 22, SUNDAY, 4:00 PM DLSU vs. UE - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 26, THURSDAY, 4:00 PM DLSU vs. ADMU - Araneta Coliseum

July 29, SUNDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. UST - Araneta Colisuem (REVISED)

Aug. 5, SUNDAY, 2:00 PM DLSU vs. NU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

WOMEN'S TEAM:

July 12, Thursday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. UE - AdU Gym

July 15, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. UP - UE Gym

July 21, Saturday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. AdU - AdU Gym

July 26, Thursday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. ADMU - FEU Gym

July 28, Saturday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. FEU - UST Gym

Aug. 2, Thursday, DLSU vs. UST - FEU Gym

Aug. 5, Sunday, DLSU vs. NU - UST Gym

JUNIOR'S TEAM:

July 8, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. UE - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 15, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. UP - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 21, Saturday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. UST - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

July 26, Thursday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. AdU - Araneta Coliseum

July 28, Saturday, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. FEU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

Aug. 2, THURSDAY, 10:00 AM DLSU vs. ADMU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

Aug. 5, Sunday, 8:00 AM DLSU vs. NU - Ninoy Aquino Stadium

anghusay
06-28-2007, 03:50 AM
What about the DLSU-UE and DLSU-FEU matchups? Sa NAS pa din ba? I hope they move this to a better venue. IMHO, the NCAA has a better venue by using The Arena in San Juan. Definitely much better than the NAS.