PDA

View Full Version : Baby Falcons Acibar and Olalia to go to La Salle?

casual_observer
04-22-2007, 01:33 AM
hi! :)

i'm lurking in PEx and in atenista just minutes ago and happened to read from both message boards rumors that former Adamson Baby Falcons Ken Acibar and Jeff Olalia were recruited by La Salle Green Archers.

is there any truth to those rumors? ???

Joescoundrel
04-24-2007, 11:57 AM
I ran into Coach Bogs Adornado at the mall and he said Ken Acibar and Toto Olalia are still with Adamson. Of course knowing the cutthroat recruiting game of UAAP basketball I would not be surprised if there are other schools hotly after these two great Baby Falcons. I know UST and UP were very interested in Acibar because of his length and ability to play the 3 and 4 spots.

flsfnoeraekadad
04-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Acibar is already in the DLSU lineup for the Nike Summer League. He's playing with the Team A.

So your guess is as good as mine.

admu14
04-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Acibar is already in the DLSU lineup for the Nike Summer League. He's playing with the Team A.

So your guess is as good as mine.

yup, nasa line up sila pero di pa sila naglalaro dahil wala pang laro ang dlsu.

baka mala graham na nasa line up at nakapaglaro pero nawala after some game at bumalik sa pcu.

flsfnoeraekadad
04-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Malalaman natin yun. Wala pa naman game La Salle eh.

kaybee07
04-24-2007, 07:24 PM
My source from Adamson says the two kids were afraid that the school admin would do to them what it did to former Falcon Ken Bono kaya nag-try out sila sa La Salle. Baka pagdating kasi ng araw tatanggalan na lang din sila ng allowance nang walang pasabi. :'(

casual_observer
04-25-2007, 06:49 PM

kaybee07, nakakalungkot naman kung ganun nga ang motivation nina Acibar at Olalia kaya sila nag-tryout sa La Salle. Adamson would have been able to keep these two kids in its camp if only the university's management is stable. ::)

sosyal
05-05-2007, 06:52 PM
bumagsak daw sila olalia at acibar sa entrance nila sa DLSU, sana bumalik na sila sa adamson

professor
05-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Acibar is in the training pool and practices daily in the AdU gym with the team. He hits the weights gym at 8 am and practices at 5 pm.

kaybee07
05-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Hi professor, that's good news. I guess the kid received the assurance he asked for from the school.

casual_observer
05-06-2007, 01:41 PM

if we already have news about Acibar, how about Olalia? is he coming back to Adamson? ???

sosyal
05-06-2007, 05:18 PM
oo nga asan si olalia pag nag try out siya e pasok siya for sure

taurus_pride
05-10-2007, 11:38 AM
from what i heard from the other players of adu, both acibar and olalia are now with them. di lang nakapaglaro last time si olalia sa nike summer league kase di pa gawa unform nila. but they are now practicing with the team. di daw kase nakapasa sa entrance ng dlsu.