PDA

View Full Version : Nike Summer League '07

taurus_pride
04-18-2007, 11:56 AM
ADU Falcons will be joining the Nike Summer League 2007. In fact, they already have their 1st scheduled game on Friday against PCU Dolphins to be held at the FEU Gy. Time of the game is yet to be announced.

kaybee07
04-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the info mareng taurus :)

Kamusta ang lineup ni Coach Bogs for the Summer League? I heard tagilid daw sina Arold and Mark Agustin?

Good luck to the Falcons on Friday!

kaybee07
04-22-2007, 12:38 PM
New recruits Jason Salvado and Kerby Sellado have joined the Falcons in the Nike Summer League. Both kids are graduates of Ken Bono's alma mater Iloilo Central Commercial High School and former participants of the Nike Elite Basketball Camp.

5FootCarrot
04-23-2007, 08:01 AM
New recruits Jason Salvado and Kerby Sellado have joined the Falcons in the Nike Summer League. Both kids are graduates of Ken Bono's alma mater Iloilo Central Commercial High School and former participants of the Nike Elite Basketball Camp.
Interesting news! Admin issues aside, I'm interested to find out how the new blood will contribute to Adamson's performance this year :)

Sam Miguel
04-23-2007, 12:02 PM

Are these the same kids who saw action in the Black versus White all star game of the Nike camp a few weekends ago?

I heard references to "Ken Bono's high school" from Alex Compton but did not quite get the gist of what he was saying.

kaybee07
04-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Yes Sam I think they are the same kids you saw at the Nike camp. I hope the Adamson admin takes care of these players. Both guys are talented daw talaga and are set to follow in the footsteps of former schoolmates Ken Bono and James Yap. :)

JonarSabilano
04-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Yes Sam I think they are the same kids you saw at the Nike camp. I hope the Adamson admin takes care of these players. Both guys are talented daw talaga and are set to follow in the footsteps of former schoolmates Ken Bono and James Yap.* :)

What positions do they play?

kaybee07
04-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Hi Jonar!

I saw both guys at the PBL games recently because they came to support Ken.

Salvado looks tall for his age, so my guess is he's going to play 3 or 4 come UAAP time. If he gets taller pa through the years baka mag-center pa sya. Sellado on the other hand reminds me of a young Mike Yong. Guard ang laro nya.

Dark Knight
05-15-2008, 10:44 PM
You guys just defeated the mighty La salle 44-41. Congrats. :)

ryanniex
05-16-2008, 01:14 AM
You guys just defeated the mighty La salle 44-41. Congrats.* :)

nag laro ba c alfred vitug yung fil.am? nasa team a na ba c acha? kumusta ang laro ni jerrick?