PDA

View Full Version : UAAP and NCAA re-scheduling tournaments..

pachador
03-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Is it true that the UAAP and NCAA holds their tournaments in the 1st semester ? The problem with this is that the FIBA tournaments is during july to september. If this is the case , the school leagues should switch their tournaments to the 2nd semester. so we can field stronger junior national teams.

freak
03-28-2007, 03:46 AM
The UAAP has different sports scheduled for the first and second semesters. The basketball tourney is one sport held during the first sem while teh football and volleyball tournaments are some of the sports held during the second sem. Rescheduling the basketball tourney would mean rescheduling of other sports as well.

Kid Cubao
03-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Is it true that the UAAP and NCAA holds their tournaments in the 1st semester ?

matagal na. kahit kailan di naman naging problema ito.

GHRanger
03-28-2007, 10:29 AM
I think there was a precedent where the UAAP lent some of its players during a scheduled international tournament... I think it was with UST. The UAAP just arranged the schedules of the games. (correct me if i'm wrong.)

bchoter
03-28-2007, 05:08 PM
Tanong pala ito :D

LION
03-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Akala ko naman may bagyo. :)

freak
03-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Tanong pala ito :D

oo nga.. sagot pa naman ako! ;D

5FootCarrot
03-29-2007, 11:39 AM
All I want is for Ateneo to have the day off on July 21, 2007, so I can spend the day reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

The previous book came out on the day of Ateneo's first-round game against UST in 2005. Of course I had to watch the game and eat with my friends afterwards. I finished the book at 3 AM (it took me five hours to read from start to finish.)

pablohoney
03-29-2007, 09:37 PM
kwela ng mga replies dito ... ;D

anyway, hindi lang naman sa uaap at ncaa pwedeng kumuha ng players.. maraming collegiate leagues jan.. para mabigyan ng wider exposure ang ibang players ng ibang liga....

Joescoundrel
04-13-2007, 04:22 PM
kwela ng mga replies dito ... ;D

anyway, hindi lang naman sa uaap at ncaa pwedeng kumuha ng players.. maraming collegiate leagues jan.. para mabigyan ng wider exposure ang ibang players ng ibang liga....

Like when PCCr lent its Crimebusters led by new Green Archer Brian Ilad to the national team cause in the 2004 (?) FIBA-Stankovic Cup...