PDA

View Full Version : what do you think about this conference's imports?

Hoops McCann
03-19-2007, 08:54 AM
i created this thread for the purpose of allowing the regulars to weigh in on the current crop of PBA imports. does anyone capture your fancy? which team do you think has the best import? which one is in desperate need of a replacement? post it here.

cub
03-19-2007, 10:50 AM
as of now, i would say the best import is Anthony Johnson of the Tigers. he's a do-it-all import and i think he averages 30points a game.

SMB already dispatched their import, and i think, wala na siguro dapat palitan.

Joescoundrel
03-29-2007, 02:28 PM
James Penny and Rod Nealy have so far been the standouts for me this conference. Penny is easily the best of the lot, able to score in bunches, rebound well, defend and pass, just like the first time he came to these shores.

As a big Ginebra fan I was sceptical of Nealy in his first three games, especially the opening game loss. But he has proven to be a very capable all-around type of import with great size and athleticism.

Marquin Chandler of Purefoods does not seem to be the same Q Chandler who first strutted his stuff here a couple conferences ago, seems to have lost a step and hasn't gotten his basketball legs back after his injury.

joelex
03-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Sullinger of TNT is good as advertised too. He plays with a lot of charisma which makes watching tnt games more entertaining.