PDA

View Full Version : Koy Banal Departure from San Beda

full battle gear
02-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Banal tipped to be replaced as San Beda Lions mentor

By Jasmine W. Payo
Inquirer
Last updated 02:05am (Mla time) 02/22/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- Plans are afoot to replace San Beda College basketball coach Koy Banal, the tactician who steered the Red Lions to the end of a 28-year title drought last year, knowledgeable sources told the Philippine Daily Inquirer Wednesday.

The sources -- members of the school alumni, a basketball personality close to some players of San Beda and an official with a direct link to one of the decision-makers of the Red Lions basketball program -- told the Inquirer of Banal’s impending departure.

They cited Banal’s concurrent tenure as head coach of Magnolia in the Philippine Basketball League and as assistant coach of Purefoods in the Philippine Basketball Association as reasons.

The Inquirer tried but could not reach Banal for comment.

San Beda officials refused to confirm or deny the story, veiling the plans behind vague responses.

“We don’t know yet,” said San Beda athletic director Ato Badolato.

Two sources told the Inquirer that a new coach has already been tapped to replace Banal on a “caretaker” basis.

Although no name was mentioned, the source said the incoming mentor was part of a short list of former Red Lions, including Talk ‘N Text team manager Frankie Lim, San Beda team manager Mike Advani, Purefoods assistant coach Ronnie Magsanoc and former PBA mentor Eric Altamirano.

Lim and Advani have been seen handling the practices of the Red Lions the past two days while Banal has not been showing up in these sessions since Monday.

“Nothing’s final,” said Advani when sought for comment.

San Beda is holding a party on Thursday and several alumni have said that the school might use the occasion to make the coaching announcement.

Telecommunications tycoon Manny Pangilinan, the school’s top patron, and San Beda rector-president Fr. Anscar Chupungco, OSB, have reportedly been requesting Banal to give up his other coaching jobs and focus on the Lions’ campaign.

Banal, who also called the shots in Far Eastern University’s 2003 UAAP title run, joined the Lions mid-season of 2005 as replacement for Nash Racela.

In last year’s Finals, San Beda nipped the Philippine Christian University, 2-1, in a best-of-three series.

Drawing a huge boost from 6-foot-8 Nigerian Sam Ekwe, the Lions dominated the elimination-round and finished with a 13-1 win-loss record. That lone loss came when Banal missed the match to work at the bench of Purefoods, which played a crucial match that same day.

full battle gear
02-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Banal: I did not resign, I don’t want to leave Lions

By Jasmine W. Payo
Inquirer
Last updated 02:07am (Mla time) 02/23/2007

MANILA, Philippines – Multi-titled mentor Koy Banal Thursday admitted that a “disagreement on principles” has put his coaching job at San Beda College on the line.

“I received a text message from the group running the basketball program that it’s time to part ways,” Banal told the Inquirer Thursday.

“I did not come to an agreement on some principles with the group running the basketball program. They feel I need to focus. I’m trying to convince the group that I can still do the job.”

Talk is rife about the impending dismissal of Banal, who steered the Red Lions to the end of a 28-year NCAA title drought last year. His concurrent tenure as head coach of Magnolia in the Philippine Basketball League and as assistant coach of Purefoods in the Philippine Basketball Association has been cited as one of the reasons.

“I don’t mind having three teams,” said Banal. “I have the energy. I can put my mind and heart into it.”

Banal noted that his coaching contract with San Beda will end in May.

“I’m just waiting for the decision, or a letter from San Beda,” he said. “It (the dismissal) is not yet official. I did not resign, I don’t want to resign. I love San Beda. There are many people from this school I look up to. I just want to return to San Beda what they taught me.”

Banal admitted that it would be difficult for him to give up his coaching job at either Magnolia or Purefoods, two of several basketball teams run by San Miguel Corp. in the amateur and professional leagues.

“Before San Beda took me in two years ago, they knew that I was loyal to San Miguel,” he said. “I asked San Miguel’s permission, and they agreed that I can help my alma mater.”

Banal joined the Lions mid-season of 2005. Last year, he guided the Lions to two championships in five Finals appearances in different collegiate leagues, including the NCAA.

“If they think I cannot do the job, that’s their prerogative,” Banal said. “It only gave me extra motivation to coach. But my point is, I did not turn my back on San Beda. I still want to serve my school in whatever way.”

full battle gear
02-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Banal confirms he’s on way out as SBC coach
By Joey Villar
The Philippine Star 02/23/2007

Coach Koy Banal confirmed yesterday that he’s on the way out at the San Beda team which he steered to the championship in last year’s NCAA basketball tournament.

"I received a text message from a top official running San Beda’s basketball affairs that if I don’t agree with them, we might as well part ways," said Banal. "I’m really sad, I didn’t imagine it to end this way."

Banal said he had disagreement with the school’s sports officials, particularly concerning his commitments with San Miguel Corp. He calls the shots for the Magnolia Spinners in the PBL and is one of the assistant coaches at the Purefoods Chunkie Giants in the PBA.

Banal, however, stressed he will remain loyal to his alma mater and will gladly help the school if he were asked to.

"I wouldn’t be where I’m now if not for the values San Beda taught me," said Banal.

Fr. Paul de Vera, OSB, the school’s representative to the NCAA board, said he has been hearing the news but hasn’t been officially informed of this development.

"I was told there’s no official decision yet, but I’ll look into it," he said.

San Beda team manager Mukesh Advani admitted earlier that Banal is on the way out and mentioned they already have a short list of possible replacements.

Mentioned in the list were University of the East coach Dindo Pumaren, Ateneo de Manila high school coach Jamike Jarin, former PBA coach Eric Altamirano, ex-San Beda assistant coach Jude Roque and Talk N Text team manager Frankie Lim.

"We have a young group of players, we want someone who will be there for these kids full-time," said Advani.

full battle gear
02-24-2007, 11:39 AM
It’s official: Red Lions junk Koy

By Jasmine W. Payo
Inquirer
Last updated 06:27am (Mla time) 02/24/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- Coach Koy Banal officially got his marching orders as San Beda announced the appointment of Talk ‘N Text team manager Frankie Lim as interim coach of the Red Lions.

Telecommunications tycoon Manny V. Pangilinan, the collegiate team’s top patron, made the announcement Thursday night at the Red and White Ball, an event that honored the 2006 NCAA champions and other outstanding San Beda alumni.

The Inquirer, quoting at least two reliable sources, broke the story on Banal’s impending departure from the Red Lions’ coaching staff on Wednesday.

Banal earlier said that a “disagreement on principles” with the group running the basketball program led to his dismissal.

“The negotiations bogged down,” said Lim, who will be assisted by San Beda team manager Mike Advani.

“Mike and I will be the OICs (officers-in-charge),” said Lim. “We were asked to take care of the team. Most probably, they will make the proper announcement (on the new coach) next week.”

Lim and Advani had been manning the Lions’ training in the last four days.

“The players are excited to learn new things,” said the 46-year-old Lim.

He will be calling the shots when San Beda battles UAAP champion University of Santo Tomas in the “Unity in Sports” event on Sunday at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium.

“It’s my school, I can’t say no,” said Lim after his formal introduction to the school community.

Lim was reportedly part of a short list that included Purefoods assistant coach Ronnie Magsanoc and former PBA mentor Eric Altamirano.

Despite steering San Beda to the end of a 28-year NCAA title drought last year, Banal ran into conflict with the team’s decision-makers due to his other coaching obligations.

He also holds a head-coaching post with Magnolia in the PBL and is an assistant mentor for Purefoods in the PBA.

“Of course I felt sad, but we can’t do anything about it,” said San Beda forward Yousif Aljamal, last year’s Finals Most Valuable Player.

“It’s the decision of the management so we have to welcome our new coach and help each other.”

With only four months left before the Lions kick off their title defense, forward Rogemar Menor said the players have kept their focus on the hardcourt.

“We were all surprised when we were informed about it,” the 6-foot-3 Menor said. “It’s sad, but life must go on. We have to show our Bedan spirit that despite the problems, we’re still united.”

Lim suited up as a guard in San Beda’s back-to-back title runs in 1977 and 1978.

He played for several PBA teams including Alaska, Purefoods, Shell and San Miguel Beer from 1982 to 1996 before moving to the sidelines as an assistant of Altamirano in Purefoods and then getting appointed as team manager of Talk ‘N Text.

full battle gear
02-24-2007, 11:43 AM
SBC names Lim interim coach; MIT picks Isaac

The Philippine Star 02/24/2007

Frankie Lim, a former PBA player, assistant coach and currently the team manager of Talk N’ Text, will take over the coaching reins on an interim status of the San Beda Red Lions, the team he helped win back-to-back NCAA championships in the late 70s.

Fr. Paul de Vera, OSB, a senior representative of the school to the NCAA board, made the announcement yesterday after San Beda severed its ties with former coach Koy Banal, who steered the Mendiola-based school to last year’s NCAA crown that ended a 28-year title drought.

"He’ll be the interim coach and he will be helped by team manager Mike Advani," de Vera told The STAR. "Now if we can’t find a new coach, Frankie Lim might just coach the team in the coming NCAA season."

This developed even as the Mapua Cardinals named former Ginebra San Miguel point guard Leo Isaac as its head coach for the NCAA’s 83rd season.

The Mapua search committee picked Isaac from a list of nominees with impressive credentials like former PBA four-time MVP Alvin Patrimonio and pro star Freddie Hubalde.

Lim, who was part of the 1977-1978 San Beda’s NCAA champion squads that included Chito Loyzaga and JB Yango, said he has been handling the Red Lions’ practice for four days now and preparing the team for an exhibition match with UAAP champ University of Santo Tomas as part of the EDSA anniversary celebration.

"Yes, I’m the (OIC) officer-in-charge while we’re waiting for the announcement," said Lim, who played for Tanduay Rhum, Great Taste, Alaska Milk, Shell, Purefoods and San Miguel and was an assistant to Eric Altamirano at Purefoods. – Joey Villar

full battle gear
02-24-2007, 11:43 AM
The case for Koy Banal
THE GAME OF MY LIFE By Bill Velasco
The Philippine Star 02/24/2007

After he steered San Beda College to its first NCAA men’s basketball title in 28 years, Koy Banal was unceremoniously dumped as head coach of the Red Lions via – of all things – a text message.

More than two months ago, Banal realized that things were going to get difficult for him when he discovered plans to deviate from previously agreed-upon program.

Red Lions team manager Mike Advani, in a phone interview for the program Hardball (of which this writer is one of the hosts) simply said "The school wants to go in a different direction. We want a coach who can be with the team full-time."

Banal came aboard midway through the 2005 season, replacing Nash Racela. In the past, the Red Lions were unable to retain the players from their incredibly successful Red Cubs team, since many high-profile colleges would raid the roster. For once, they were able to keep the core of the team in Borgie Hermida, Jay-R Taganas, JR Tecson, Bambam Gamalinda and Ogie Menor, who all were part of the 2005 adidas Asian Streetball champions and junior NCAA contenders.

Last season, with the addition of 6’8" Nigerian rookie Sam Ekwe, the Red Lions amassed a stunning 13-win, 1-loss record, their only defeat coming at the hands of eventual finalist Philippine Christian University. In that loss, however, Banal was unable to coach because he was attending to his duties as an assistant coach for Purefoods in the PBA. Assistant coach Jude Roque’s charges led most of the way, then collapsed in the fourth quarter. Roque was axed.

Needless to say, the celebration when San Beda won was tremendous. I was covering the game for ABS-CBN sports, and I saw many grown-up men in tears, even high-ranking present and former government officials. Even bowling champion Botchok Rey exclaimed, "The last time we won, I was still in Grade 4!" Banal, who also coached FEU to a UAAP title, labored to get his players into the PBL. It was also the only way the league would allow the foreigner Ekwe to enter, as member of a school team. But along the way, Banal said that he learned that the Red Lions players might be pulled out to train or compete elsewhere (possibly in the US) in preparation for this year’s NCAA tournament.

"I am very sad," Banal told this writer. "But I know that God will bring me somewhere else where I will fluorish."

According to Advani, Talk ‘N Text team manager Frankie Lim is now conducting the Red Lions’ practices, and may coach them in their BAP-SBP benefit game tomorrow at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium againts UAAP champion UST, unless another coach is formally announced before then.

What many basketball lovers lament is the way Banal has been treated in this whole matter. Why couldn’t school authorities face him personally and tell him that they want to go in a direction other that what was agreed upon? Banal has brought so much honor – no to mention revenue – to the school, and brought it back where it once was, in a place of glory on basketball’s mountaintop. He is a God-fearing gentleman and a winner. He deserves better.

full battle gear
02-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Lim named SBC interim coach

By KRISTEL SATUMBAGA
www.mb.com.ph

SAN BEDA College yesterday named former PBA cager Frankie Lim as interim coach of its senior basketball team.

NCAA senior board representative Fr. Paul de Vera said Lim will temporarily handle the Red Lions while the school is still looking for a replacement for Koy Banal.

Banal steered the squad last year to its first NCAA title in 28 years.

He earlier admitted that he had a disagreement with the school, thus ending almost two years of relationship.

A former Red Lion, Banal was reportedly junked because of his various commitments with San Miguel teams. He’s the head coach of the Magnolia Spinners in the PBL and serves as assistant coach for Purefoods in the PBA.

"I’m sad because San Beda has taught me a lot to be where I am right now. When I receive a message from a school official telling that if I don’t agree with them we might as well part ways, I didn’t imagine it would end this way," said Banal.

Lim confirmed the latest development and admitted he has been conducting the team’s practices the past few days.

"We are just waiting for the announcement. Right now I’m just the one taking charge of the team while there is no decision yet," said Lim.

Lim, however, said he’s willing to accept the coaching job should the position be offered to him.

"I would gladly accept it if they would offer it to me," said Lim.

Like Banal, Lim is fully aware of San Beda’s basketball program. He was part of the Red Lions squad which won back-to-back championships in 1977 and 1978.

San Beda team manager Mukesh Advani earlier said the squad, composed mostly of young players, needs a full time coach.

Team captain Yousif Aljamal was saddened by the replacement of Banal but said he would support whoever will be named as head coach.

"Marami kaming natutunan kay coach Koy, hindi lang tungkol sa basketball. Palagi kaming motivated kapag nakakarinig kami ng mga advice niya," Aljamal said. "Nakakalungkot, pero kailangan talaga naming tanggapin ang mga ganyang desisyon."

The school is expected to make the formal announcement in due time.

danny
03-07-2007, 03:40 AM
Vote for Frankie
SPORTING CHANCE By Joaquin M. Henson
The Philippine Star 03/07/2007
http://philstar.com/philstar/NEWS200703071609.htm

Former PBA star Frankie Lim isn’t running for public office in the May polls. But he’s a candidate just the same – for something else that’s close to his heart. Lim is in the short list of nominees to coach his alma mater, San Beda College, in the NCAA seniors.

From all indications, Lim has the job in the bag. It’s 99 percent sure, says a Red Lion insider. A formal announcement is expected shortly.

The factors favoring Lim are his love for the game, his experience, his basketball IQ and his San Beda roots. Since hanging up his sneakers in 1996, Lim has continued to be actively involved in hoops. He’s currently the Talk ’N’ Text team manager in the PBA. It’s a bonus that Lim is associated with San Beda’s biggest backer and outstanding alumnus PLDT chairman Manny Pangilinan.

Lim, 47, played on San Beda’s back-to-back NCAA champion squads of 1977 and 1978. His teammates included Chito Loyzaga, Jayvee Yango, Chuck Barreiro, Cholo Martin, Luis Brill and the Guzman twins Noel and Joel.

Last season, the Red Lions ended a 28-year title drought in the NCAA. Now, they’re roaring for a repeat with Lim probably at the helm.

In a likely preview of what to expect, Lim called the shots for the Lions against UST in a battle of varsity champions at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium two Sundays ago. Lim didn’t do badly in his baptism of fire as interim coach.

San Beda showed up with a depleted lineup. In the injured list were Nigerian center Sam Ekwe, Yousif Aljamal, Bam Bam Gamalinda, Pong Escobal, Kris Taupa, Du Canlas and Borgie Hermida. Despite missing the Lions nucleus, Lim was determined to put up a fight. And the players didn’t disappoint.

The Growling Tigers opened a seven-point lead, 28-21, in the second period before ending the half on top, 35-34. Then, the Lions stormed back to erect a 13-point cushion, 48-35, as J. R. Tecson and Ogie Menor combined for 16 markers in the third quarter. Menor wound up with 28 points but was scoreless in the final period as the Tigers eked out a 74-71 win. UST’s Jojo Duncil fired 15 of his 23 points in the last canto to spark the surge. Menor uncorked a trey at the buzzer but the ball rattled out. He would’ve forced an extension if the shot went in.

"We ran out of steam," moaned Lim. "We could’ve blown them out in the

third period but Ogie and J. R. got tired and without our nucleus, we just couldn’t sustain our momentum." Lim credited the players for refusing to give up and almost scoring an upset.

Pangilinan, who watched at courtside, liked what he saw. The Lions were in the thick of it despite missing seven players, including all five starters. He noticed Lim’s passion rubbing off on the players.

By the way, UST coach Pido Jarencio got a big lift from center Jervy Cruz (12 points, 7 rebounds), Jun Dizon (11 points) and Anthony Espiritu (8 points, 7 rebounds). For San Beda, Tecson netted 14 points, 6-7 Eric Suguitan 12 and Baby Shaq Taganas, 6 and 11 boards. The Lions knocked down nine triples to UST’s one.

In case you don’t know, there’s a book just fresh off the press chronicling San Beda’s basketball odyssey and it’s a must-read for not only Lion diehards but also cage fans in general. Former San Beda assistant coach Jude Roque penned the 200-page book entitled "A Time To Roar: Ending 28 at 82, Reviving the Bedan Animo," referring to the conclusion of the Lions’ 28-year title drought in the NCAA’s 82nd season.

Among the book’s features are a look-back at San Beda’s glory years in the NCAA, accounts of the historic closed-door encounter between the Lions and Ateneo in 1977, how San Beda won the 2006 crown, a profile of each Lion in the championship roster and articles by Sen. Rene Saguisag, The Star’s Krip Yuson and Spanky Perez.

For a copy, contact Ofrace Ocampo at 0920-9209680 or e-mail Bedistasari@yahoo.com.ph.

gfy
03-07-2007, 06:36 AM
My only comment re Koy is - Did SBC tell him at the outset that he was going to be more or less a full-time coach when he was hired? That was the problem at FEU.

lekiboy
03-07-2007, 12:07 PM
I didn't know that Sitsirya is close to Mr. Henson - Bwahahahaha.. :) ;D ;D

toti_mendiola
03-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Close kay Tita Maggie.hihi

full battle gear
03-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Lim confident despite having big shoes to fill

by Kristel Satumbaga
www.mb.com.ph

Frankie Lim may have big shoes to fill, but the one-time San Beda standout isn’t afraid to declare that he won’t accept nothing less than retaining the NCAA basketball championship for the Red Lions.

Lim was selected as replacement for Koy Banal, who, despite steering the Red Lions to their first championship in 28 years, was unceremoniously dumped by the school administration with reasons still unclear until today.

"We are very busy preparing for the NCAA. Everybody in our team is focused on winning because second place is not an option for us," said Lim, who was picked as coach from a slew of aspirants that included veteran PBA mentors, all of them San Beda alumni.

Lim will reap the benefits of that championship, including a trip to the United States in May, where the Red Lions will highlight their preparation for the coming NCAA season with games against some US collegiate teams.

Lim’s appointment was made official by San Beda rector Fr. Anscar Chupungo yesterday.

"I am very honored," said Lim, a member of the 1978 NCAA SBC champion team.

From college, Lim went on to play in PBA where he suited up for Great Taste, Alaska and Tanduay Rhum.

Among those who aspired to coach the San Beda team were current University of the East mentor Dindo Pumaren, Ateneo de Manila high school coach Jamike Jarin, former PBA coach Eric Altamirano and former San Beda assistant coach Jude Roque – all San Beda alumni.

Lim has been handling the team for nearly two months and during that period, the Red Lions won two games against University of the Philippines and Jose Rizal University on the way to the finals of the Fr. Martin Cup, losing to Ateneo in the championship game. The Red Lions were also beaten by reigning UAAP titlist University of Santo Tomas in an exhibition game last Feb. 25.

Lim will concurrently stay as team manager of Talk ‘N Text in the PBA.

Reports say Banal was fired after he was asked to choose whether he was willing to drop his other jobs as coach of Magnolia in the PBL and assistant coach of Purefoods in the PBA

School officials reportedly were not happy that he was holding simultaneous coaching positions while handling the Red Lions which caused some confusion, if not discomfort, as the school closed in on the NCAA title year.

There was an instance when Banal had to choose between Magnolia and San Beda, the two teams having to play at the same time and day, and he chose the PBL team at a crucial stage of the NCAA campaign, leading to a loss that snapped San Beda’s winning streak.

Apparently, ina showdown, Banal chose to stick with the PBL and PBA teams.

It’s now up for Lim whether San Beda will wait another 28 years to win another championship.

mighty_lion
03-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Lim will reap the benefits of that championship, including a trip to the United States in May, where the Red Lions will highlight their preparation for the coming NCAA season with games against some US collegiate teams.

Susubukan daw depensahan ni Ekwe si Oden, si Ogie naman kay Durant. ??? ;D

oca
03-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Lim confident despite having big shoes to fill

by Kristel Satumbaga
www.mb.com.ph

Frankie Lim may have big shoes to fill, but the one-time San Beda standout isn’t afraid to declare that he won’t accept nothing less than retaining the NCAA basketball championship for the Red Lions.

Lim was selected as replacement for Koy Banal, who, despite steering the Red Lions to their first championship in 28 years, was unceremoniously dumped by the school administration with reasons still unclear until today.

"We are very busy preparing for the NCAA. Everybody in our team is focused on winning because second place is not an option for us," said Lim, who was picked as coach from a slew of aspirants that included veteran PBA mentors, all of them San Beda alumni.

Lim’s appointment was made official by San Beda rector Fr. Anscar Chupungo yesterday.

"I am very honored," said Lim, a member of the 1978 NCAA SBC champion team.

From college, Lim went on to play in PBA where he suited up for Great Taste, Alaska and Tanduay Rhum.

Among those who aspired to coach the San Beda team were current University of the East mentor Dindo Pumaren, Ateneo de Manila high school coach Jamike Jarin, former PBA coach Eric Altamirano and former San Beda assistant coach Jude Roque – all San Beda alumni.

Lim has been handling the team for nearly two months and during that period, the Red Lions won two games against University of the Philippines and Jose Rizal University on the way to the finals of the Fr. Martin Cup, losing to Ateneo in the championship game. The Red Lions were also beaten by reigning UAAP titlist University of Santo Tomas in an exhibition game last Feb. 25.

Lim will concurrently stay as team manager of Talk ‘N Text in the PBA.

Reports say Banal was fired after he was asked to choose whether he was willing to drop his other jobs as coach of Magnolia in the PBL and assistant coach of Purefoods in the PBA

School officials reportedly were not happy that he was holding simultaneous coaching positions while handling the Red Lions which caused some confusion, if not discomfort, as the school closed in on the NCAA title year.

There was an instance when Banal had to choose between Magnolia and San Beda, the two teams having to play at the same time and day, and he chose the PBL team at a crucial stage of the NCAA campaign, leading to a loss that snapped San Beda’s winning streak.
Apparently, ina showdown, Banal chose to stick with the PBL and PBA teams.

It’s now up for Lim whether San Beda will wait another 28 years to win another championship.

1. Gamitin ba naman ang salitang "aspired", pwede pa "considered". It just sends the wrong message.

2. Then, magbabanggit lang ng "precedent". Mali pa! Kristel, hindi yun Magnolia... Do your research well. Huwag mong ipahiya yung mga naging mentors mo.

christian
03-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Ms. Kristel Satumbaga is turning out to be a fan favorite! RL fans favorite! :)

danny
03-22-2007, 01:02 AM
Sayang mga sweldo sa mga ganyang reporters. ;D

2nd place is not an option.

Bedaaaaaansssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awoooo! Awoooo! Awooooooooooooooooooooo!

(Just practicing another ancient war cry which we might use in the coming NCAA war. For the record, una na kami diyan ha. Sa B.com, boredtoday suggested to use the war cry. Excited na lahat...hehehe ;))

RedKfir
03-22-2007, 07:56 AM
Ms. Kristel Satumbaga is turning out to be a fan favorite! RL fans favorite! :)

I am quite sure that Ms. Kristel Satumbaga surfs gameface.ph and maybe bedista.com. Kaya hija, sa susunod galingan mo naman ang pagsusulat mo at magsaliksik ng mabuti nang pawang katotohanan lang ang mailalathala mo. Do you want to have a tarnish reputation? But if you make money out of it, baka naman pwede mo kaming bigyan ng balato. ;) Pero pati reputasyon ng Inquirer nasisira dahil sa iyo.

skopy
03-22-2007, 09:36 AM
^ she actually writes for manila bulletin

mighty_lion
03-22-2007, 10:08 AM
^ she actually writes for manila bulletin

sa susunod pag gumawa ka ng article post mo muna dito, pareview mo muna mo kay oca. ;D