PDA

View Full Version : Potential Recruits for the NCAA and UAAP Teams

Out_Of_The_Blue
01-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Anthony, who do you think are the potential recruits from the Vis-Min areas who can play and transfer to the Manila Schools for the next collegiate NCAA and UAAP seasons?

admu14
01-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Anthony, who do you think are the potential recruits from the Vis-Min areas who can play and transfer to the Manila Schools for the next collegiate NCAA and UAAP seasons?

yup,me too.i want to know who could transfer to manila like noy baclao did last year.better yet,some high school players who could imediately play.

JonarSabilano
01-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Actually, I'd rather see Vis-Min teams who can compare favorably with the Big 16, i.e., the UAAP and the NCAA. Of course there are exceptions like UV (Quiñahan, Raneses), and UMin (Eman, Saldua), but if we were to really spread the gospel of hoops, especially in the countryside, I think the best approach is to level the playing field.

The SBP can take an active role in developing players from the provinces. It could drum up support for local teams, or provide grants for building gymnasia and training facilities. If Samigue Eman, for example, was spotted earlier and trained better, he wouldn't have been relegated to the mere PBL project that he is now (although I was hoping he'd dominate early given his size and innate ability).

Just my two cents.

AnthonyServinio
02-28-2007, 11:32 PM

* * *Sorry to disappoint everybody, but I will make it a point that NO Vis-Min player will transfer.* They're all staying as the officials of the schools will do everything in their power to hold on to these kids.* The way basketball has developed in the past years will make any player think twice of transferring.* There are two solid varsity leagues in the VAAA and CeSAFI plus a solid commercial league for alumni in the MVBA.

* * *Gone are the days when Manila schools would hoard players and just let them rot in Team B or on the bench of Team A when they can be superstars back home.

thadzonline
11-06-2007, 06:25 AM

Sorry to disappoint everybody, but I will make it a point that NO Vis-Min player will transfer. They're all staying as the officials of the schools will do everything in their power to hold on to these kids. The way basketball has developed in the past years will make any player think twice of transferring. There are two solid varsity leagues in the VAAA and CeSAFI plus a solid commercial league for alumni in the MVBA.

Gone are the days when Manila schools would hoard players and just let them rot in Team B or on the bench of Team A when they can be superstars back home.

yeah, sayang ang talent ng iba when they could have flourished in the local leagues like Zach Estoesta, buti na lang bumalik si Sam Hermosa, hehehe

Ranger
11-06-2007, 10:41 AM
How about talent for the national and youth teams?

thadzonline
11-06-2007, 03:09 PM

pag nasa national pool na ang player, hindi na pwede kasi maglaro sa CESAFI, sa Cebu...hahaha, its in their rules, checked it kanina

Semenelin
11-06-2007, 03:18 PM

pag nasa national pool na ang player, hindi na pwede kasi maglaro sa CESAFI, sa Cebu...hahaha, its in their rules, checked it kanina
wow, bakit naman ganun? if ever maglaro para sa bansa si slaughter bago sya maggraduate automatic bawal na sya sa CESAFI kahit pa college players ksama nya?(example lng)

thadzonline
11-06-2007, 03:51 PM

wow, bakit naman ganun? if ever maglaro para sa bansa si slaughter bago sya maggraduate automatic bawal na sya sa CESAFI kahit pa college players ksama nya?(example lng)

yes, bawal na...its specific in the rules...maybe also the reason he was not in the SEAG pool, maybe UV did not allow him to join even if he was indeed invited

yokam
11-07-2007, 05:00 PM
@Thadz:

Does joining the national team automatically forfeit ones eligibility to play for CESAFI irregardless of the time? Or it's only applicable to players who joined the national pool prior to joining the CESAFI?

thadzonline
11-07-2007, 06:35 PM
@Thadz:

Does joining the national team automatically forfeit ones eligibility to play for CESAFI irregardless of the time? Or it's only applicable to players who joined the national pool prior to joining the CESAFI?

yup, its in the rules, once you join even just the national training pool, you automatically lose your CESAFI playing eligibility

ankle breaker
11-24-2007, 04:44 AM
i think CESAFI should change that rule. that's something that they should not deprive to players. it's a big plus to the player to represent the country in international tournaments. this rule is really sick.

Mhel_Garrido
12-17-2007, 01:53 PM

Sorry to disappoint everybody, but I will make it a point that NO Vis-Min player will transfer. They're all staying as the officials of the schools will do everything in their power to hold on to these kids. The way basketball has developed in the past years will make any player think twice of transferring. There are two solid varsity leagues in the VAAA and CeSAFI plus a solid commercial league for alumni in the MVBA.

Gone are the days when Manila schools would hoard players and just let them rot in Team B or on the bench of Team A when they can be superstars back home.

TAMA! Mabubulok lang sa Team B ng UAAP and NCAA teams ang mga iyan. Better yet mag STI na lang sila,
sigurado ang asenso nila...makakapanuod pa ng magagandang dancers! Di ba Anthony

bchoter
12-17-2007, 05:43 PM
^ Hmp! Pinakabang-abangan ko... este... ng crowd pala, yung pinagmamalaki mong dancers. Peo nung laban nila ng UST sa FMC Open wala sila.

Mhel_Garrido
02-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry now ko lang nakita itong post na ito. Well, we never really thought that we were to play UST in a battle for third. That day i was already in Baguio City and the girls followed because we had an event there. Abangan sa summer. oops sorry off topic.

makotosing
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
sa cebu nay mga maayo sa high school, pang recruit na sa manila...
ha tacloban, mayda gihap..

amamangloy
06-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Mark Jayven Tallo

mab
10-12-2011, 10:22 PM
watch out for Paul Desiderio he making waves in the juniors division in CSAFI....

Joescoundrel
01-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Patalastas lang po:

Pinapasabi nga pala ni Boss Bo Perasol na may open tryouts bukas ang Blue Eagles sa Moro from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM, magpakita na lang bukas ang mga interesado.